Incoming Second Sun?

Altair said:
Palinurus said:
Hi Altair,

This info is already on SotT here: http://www.sott.net/article/278033-NASAs-telescopes-find-coldest-known-brown-dwarf

Is it the brown dwarf which was mentioned by C's?

Maybe. Have a look here for some clues: NASA's WISE Survey Finds Thousands of New Stars, But No 'Planet X'

There's also the search function, in case you want to dig deeper. ;)

Thanks Palinurus. I guess 7.2 light years is too far for this new discovered brown dwarf to be the "Nemesis"/Planet X, which acoording to C's will be visible at Earth with the naked eye and cause people panic.

Indeed, 7.2 ly is well outside the solar system.

I don't think the C's have ever suggested that Nemesis will be visible to the naked eye. Its closest approach is supposed to bring it to the inner edge of the Oort Cloud, which is much further away than Pluto. Considering that neither Neptune nor Uranus (which are closer than Pluto) are naked-eye visible, it's basically impossible for Nemesis to be detected this way.

I think what you might be thinking of is the comet cluster dislodged from the Oort Cloud by Nemesis which, as it approaches the inner solar system, could indeed become visible to the naked eye.

Maybe it relates to this session August 3, 1996

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?
A: Dark star.
Q: (L) It is a dark star... okay...
A: If it is there.
Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...
A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"
Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.
A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?
Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?
A: Yes they have.
Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...
A: And what would happen if you did?
Q: (L) Well...
A: And it, like, comes and goes?
Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?
A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.
Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?
A: Cause and effect.
Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.
A: Explain what the Oort Cloud is, Laura.
Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. [explanation of Oort cloud.] Okay, so we are looking at something...
A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrififying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."
Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...
A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.
Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?
A: Not yet.
Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...
A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amdist seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.
Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.
A: No, you elucidate, please!
Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."
A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?
Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?
A: No.
Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?
A: Yes, but that is not correct.
Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...
Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...
A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Governments would fall...
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?
A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Last night I watched Wal Thornhills talk at the EU conference about his theory about the formation of Saturn, Earth, Mars etc.

Long story short: Saturn was a brown dwarf, Earth and Mars were within it's outer shell, and life already existed. When the brown dwarf started interacting with the Sun, it lost some of it's energy, and the (pardon the pun) energetic process ended up virtually destroying Mars and kicked Earth into a lower orbit.

The rest of Saturn's moons survived, but the outer atmosphere shrunk to where it is now and the rings were created. He didn't talk about this, but one can imagine the rings being formed by the violent processes that scarred Mars.

So given this, if (admittedly a big if) true, it certainly sets a precedent for a brown dwarf entry into the solar system.

Maybe it relates to this session August 3, 1996

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?
A: Dark star.
Q: (L) It is a dark star... okay...
A: If it is there.
Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...
A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"
Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.
A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?
Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?
A: Yes they have.
Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...
A: And what would happen if you did?
Q: (L) Well...
A: And it, like, comes and goes?
Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?
A: Maybe.
Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?
A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.
Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?
Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.
Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. [explanation of Oort cloud.] Okay, so we are looking at something...
A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrififying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."
Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...
Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?
A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amdist seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.
Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.
A: No, you elucidate, please!
Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."
A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?
Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?
Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?
A: Yes, but that is not correct.
Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...
Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...
A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?
Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Governments would fall...
A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?
Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?
Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?
A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.
I have stumbled upon this thread by "chance" and reading that the companion planet would be illuminated by the sun and that Carlos Muñoz Ferrada calls it the comet-planet, I thought that perhaps a comet could suddenly be seen in the sky of dimensions so colossal that it would terrify the whole world.

Depending on the distance to its closest approach to the sun and its size, if that celestial body reacts like a comet, it can be something incredible.

Its closest approach is supposed to bring it to the inner edge of the Oort Cloud, which is much further away than Pluto.

The Oort cloud is as far as 50,000 astronomical units from the Sun. On average Pluto is a distance of 39.5 astronomical units (3.7 billion miles or 5.9 billion kilometers) away from the Sun

whatistheoor.jpg

When Ark asked about the perihelion of the brown dwarf the Cs said it was less than a light year and from what I understand would be close to Pluto's orbit. In fact, the various reports on the forum, such as the appearance of plasma phenomena on Venus, indicate the companion's approach:

Q: (A) But I understand that the distance that the distance between the sun and this brown star is changing with time. Elliptical orbit means there is perihelion and aphelion. I want to know what will be, or what was, or what is the closest distance between this brown star and the sun? What is perihelion? Can we know this, even approximately. Is it about one light year, or less or more?

A: Less, much less. Distance of closest passage roughly corresponds to the distance of the orbit of Pluto from Sun.

Q: (Pierre) In 2015, it was reported what they call a "smile" on Venus. From the north pole to the south pole, there was this luminous arc. Scientists said it was gravity waves. It sounds like baloney to me. It looked like a plasma phenomenon. So what was this "smile"?

A: It was indeed a plasma phenomenon caused by approach of electrical wave from dynamic interaction with outer solar system body approach grounding the sun.

Q: (Pierre) Nemesis.

A: Close

Q: (L) In other words, by any other name...

(Pierre) Yeah, well, we can call it Nemesis. The sun's companion.

Now:

I don't think the C's have ever suggested that Nemesis will be visible to the naked eye

I too wonder if it will be possible to see Nemesis with naked eyes, however, the Cs said we would see it, although it could be symbolic. Maybe we will only see the symptoms and effects.

When Pierre was asking the Cs about "El Niño" phenomenon the answer was;

(Pierre) They say that energy from cosmic origin was the cause of El Niño through those pillars at 18 degrees latitude.

A: It is usually powered by the sun in its interaction with its companion. You should be able to figure this out! You tend toward a bit of OCD obsessiveness!
So the Cs then confirmed that the energy that feeds "El Niño" comes from the center of the planet which is a window and a portal in connection with the energy of the sun and its companion, in addition to the wave. Look at the question and the answer Joe got:

(Pierre) This portal thing in the center of the planet... Actually, we think that the planet and the ionosphere acts as a spherical capacitor. It keeps discharging, but it's never depleted. Is it through this portal connection that the planet replenishes itself with electric charge?

A: Partly

Q: (L) I would say probably as much as... I dunno. I would tend to say yes. Why did you say partly?

A: Remember the companion.

Q: (L) So it's gotta be something like an electric motor.

(Joe) Are we gonna see the companion?

A: Yes

Imagine my surprise when I saw this little scrolling “news” item this morning!
Appears that a few “bowling pins” are being identified.

“‘Unexpected’ space traveller defies theories about origin of Solar System
Western-led team confirms meteoroid from edge of Solar System made of rock, not ice”

I found a few articles. This one was published yesterday.

[…]Researchers from Western have shown that a fireball that originated at the edge of the Solar System was likely made of rock, not ice, challenging long-held beliefs about how the Solar System was formed.
[…]
The researchers have since concluded all signs point to the object’s origin being smack dab in the middle of the Oort Cloud.

The findings were published today in Nature Astronomy.

“This discovery supports an entirely different model of the formation of the Solar System, one which backs the idea that significant amounts of rocky material co-exist with icy objects within the Oort cloud,” said Denis Vida, a Western meteor physics postdoctoral researcher. “This result is not explained by the currently favoured Solar System formation models. It’s a complete game changer.

Session 3 August 1996
[…]

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end. […]

Back
Top Bottom