India 'high strangeness' phenomenon in the sky

bjorb

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A colleague send this video to my worker-whatsApp group a week ago. He told me that he got it from a relative from India who got it from a friend. First an incredible loud boom was heard and felt in the sky like an earthquake, houses and windows shaked. Then this display of light followed. Hopefully more videos and info are available about this event! What do you guys think? Is it a hoax or something that really happened?

I uploaded it on youtube:

Last edited:
Oh, my goodness! This is bizarre. I guess this is one of the strange things in the sky that the C's warned us about many times in the past. Great video, thanks for sharing!

Oh boy! that is weird but let wait for more video or info, something like that should have been witnessed by a lot of people. Bizarre that it didn't make the news or ran like a wild fire on the internet.

Yes, exactly. I searched for more info about it on the web but got nothing so far, but perhaps I've to look better! What I do find out of place is the sound. A lot of people are screaming but where are the people in the video? I think the video might be edited in this regard to make it appear more dramatic.

I'm going with fake.

Wouldn't something so big be spotted elsewhere other than India? Wouldn't it be massively viral on Twitter by now? Are they screaming Allahu Akhbar? In India? (even if there are Muslims in India). Why does the video and audio seem off? Why is it such a short video? And so on.

Added: If the 'planetary' object is spinning, wouldn't it have an effect on our planet? Why is it spinning so fast?

Yes, exactly. I searched for more info about it on the web but got nothing so far, but perhaps I've to look better! What I do find out of place is the sound. A lot of people are screaming but where are the people in the video? I think the video might be edited in this regard to make it appear more dramatic.
yes exactly, the sound screaming was probably added, why would you do that unless it is fake.

So it's been doing the rounds and was posted on youtube March 14th 2020 but this time it claims to be in Saudi Arabia. That was the first duplicate i found although it may be even older and it may be a merge of two seperate videos for all i know. But, yeah, if it had happened 2 weeks ago, i think we'd know about it by now.

The video is longer by 20 seconds and pans down to the ground and you see nobody around, so who's screaming?...:rolleyes:
God is GREAT, Rainbow next to it is a spinning Planet

A rainbow without spinning planet captured at Saudi Arabia

I'm going with fake.

Wouldn't something so big be spotted elsewhere other than India? Wouldn't it be massively viral on Twitter by now? Are they screaming Allahu Akhbar? In India? (even if there are Muslims in India). Why does the video and audio seem off? Why is it such a short video? And so on.

Added: If the 'planetary' object is spinning, wouldn't it have an effect on our planet? Why is it spinning so fast?
i think it is fake. although there are sundog and other phenomena that are truely stunning and somewhat unreal.

The rotation of the "object" seems way to fast. And it does kinda look superimposed.

If you close your eyes and just listen to the vocal track its clearly edit/looped e.g. same rolling cry at 8 seconds in and at 43 seconds. This alone makes it more than suspect

However we should not discount seeing things such as this eventually... bring on the cosmic bizarre!

Though of course 90% will just get on their knees, dribble, shake, moan and cry out 'Oh welcome my god' or 'Allah Akbar' before passing out...

Well worth reading the accounts of how people behaved at Fatima etc when mass UFO/VR effects hit the skies...

I checked my whatsapp, as i remember seeing some thing like this recently. But, that is cities in sky in China video, which C's called atmospheric phenomenon. Sound seems to be repeated and no hindu or muslim God's names are heard, so probably it is not from India. India came into lock down only this week and park also looks too neat for Indian conditions. Any way, C's seems to be hinting to expect more of these phenomenon.
Session Date: November 21st 2015
(Perceval) One more question. China mirage, remember that one a few weeks ago?

(Galatea) Oh yeah! The city in the sky!

(Perceval) Was it real?

A: A real mirage.

Q: (Perceval) That's kind of a bodacious mirage...

A: Yes expect more!

Q: (Perceval) Something to do with bleedthrough?

A: No. Atmospheric effects.

Q: (Pierre) Expect more because it's due to refraction, and refraction is proportional to the temperature gradient in the atmosphere. Since there's more cooling down of the higher atmosphere, you'll have more mirages.

(Perceval) And bigger.

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) That's pretty cool. Why can't we see a city in the sky?

A: Wait!

Q: (Galatea) YAY! We're gonna see one here!

(L) Alright. We're getting silly, so we'll say goodnight.

(Galatea) Getting silly is fun!

A: Relax now and enjoy the show. Goodbye.

Thank you for all your replies and I agree. If this was a real event it's very unlikely that you can cover something like this up. People worldwide would have noticed by now and the PTB would be in panic mode trying to explain this away as something that doesn't deserve our attention. But who knows, real events such as this might be around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom