Interesting 2006 Russian UFO documentary, now with English subtitles

durabone

Jedi Council Member
Normally I don't pass on this kind of stuff, but I got lost in all the vintage footage I had never seen before. I'd be interested in know how much is CGI vs. actual footage? There are shots of Byrd, German officers and ships in crazy detail.

From my friend's email:

For the first time, the legendary 2006 Russian documentary ’Third Reich - Operation UFO’ in its entirety, fully translated into English and available for free viewing. Many thanks to Irina Du Toit for the translation and the saucer people for the subtitles.

The film explores the historical mysteries and rumours of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, the 1947 flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd’s ill-fated ’Operation Highjump’ expedition and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies viewed through the lens of perhaps the three most mysterious twentieth century German organisations of all: the ’Thule Society, ’Vril Society’ and the ’Ahnenerbe’

I have researched these organizations in the past, but the details and characterization given in this documentary took it places that were new to me. Is this documentary authoritative in its depiction of German WW2 activities and motives?

ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw&feature=player_embedded

The video definitely went into the German secret base theories more than I have seen before. The WW2 footage with the UFO's looked to be CGI. The makers of the documentary seemed to be heading in the right direction with the analysis, but there was a lack of references outside of the quotes.

I have researched these organizations in the past, but the details and characterization given in this documentary took it places that were new to me. Is this documentary authoritative in its depiction of German WW2 activities and motives?

Have you found any good books on the organizations or Byrd's expedition Potamus? It would be interesting if we could find further confirmation of what the C's have described on the subject.

some reading can be found at the always dependable Biblioteca Pleyades website. see here:

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_antartica.htm

there are some PDF-ed books too! of course much of it should be taken with a thick grain of salt.

regarding the documentary, it doesn't really say anything not to be found in many articles across the net. the footages are probably just CGI as the speaker didn't highlight them at all (or i've missed it). in fact, if such footages existed, there would be a great buzz about them much earlier. or so it seems to me.

Hey mnmulchi thanks.
I only have this suspect book unfortunately: "the missing diary of admiral richard e. byrd," which if you search amazon with this string nets you a ton of crazy hits.

mnmulchi said:
It would be interesting if we could find further confirmation of what the C's have described on the subject.

Neat! I have missed this altogether. Off to search ...

[quote author=lostinself]
some reading can be found at the always dependable Biblioteca Pleyades website. see here:

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_antartica.htm[/quote]

That is a great connection, thanks!

lostinself said:
if such footages existed, there would be a great buzz about them much earlier. or so it seems to me.

Agreed, about the UFO footages. The footage with people's faces like Byrd's and Hitler's etc. are harder to CGI. This seems like a big budget movie, but I am too far out of my league to guess who such a thing was funded in Russia. By the gov?

Session 960831 said:
Q: (L) Question, this may take us somewhere. I noticed when I was redoing these transcripts for Ark to read that when we were discussing the origin of the Celts, that the question was asked, by me, were they in any way superior to the indigenous people of this planet? And the remark was, that they were sturdier in some way. And then I commented that they didn't appear to be sturdier than, say, some of the big Black people, because Celts are very fair, and very thin- skinned looking, and very delicate. It just seemed to me to be kind of an odd remark to make. However, the response that I received, which I didn't pick up on at the time, which blew mw out of the water, was that they were sturdier, but not necessarily on the surface of the planet... (J) No, they didn't say on the surface of the planet. They just said, on the surface. (L) On the surface... Uh huh. So, does that surface mean surface of their appearance, or does that surface mean surface as in underground? That's my question.
A: Both.
Q: (L) Now, in talking about these large underground cities or enclaves that we've talked about on a couple of occasions, it has been said that these beings come and actually may take human babies. I mean, this is like fairy lore, legends, of different kinds of creatures that come and steal people's babies, and they go and live underground, and sometimes, one or another will escape. Is this what we're talking about here? These kinds of situations, these underground cities and caves and civilizations and so forth?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) Well, I know it's vague... (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) And they came to the surface some time ago...
A: No.
Q: (L) No, they came here, and they were taken underground...
Q: (L) No, well, what's the story?
A: Went.
Q: (L) They went underground? Is that it? (T) When did they go underground?
A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.
Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?
A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.
Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking?
A: Antarctica. Under there.
Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!
A: Entry port.
Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of...
A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.
Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?
Q: Laura) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?
A: They did build a base.
Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?
A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."
Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?
A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage.
Q: (L) What is an STS Orion Linkage? (T) That's the... (L) We have a new concept here. (T) They would be... the... the...the... (V) Mutant Race! (T) Yes! Those that were part of the creation...
Q: (L) What is an STS Humanoid Orion linkage? [Part of tape seems to be missing here, questions in [ ] are reconstruction]
A: An STS race from Orion that is humanoid.
Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]
A: The Thule Society originated contact.
Q: [something about them "waiting to take over the world"]
A: Waiting?
Q: [undoubtedly TR's question about what Admiral Byrd may have seen over the pole.]
A: Yes, but he was led to believe he was chasing what amounted to merely an encampment of detached Nazis.
Q: [So Byrd must have SEEN something and was then led off the track...]
A: Yes
Q: (T) ...the U.S. just assumed, and Churchill, between the two of them, was it Roosevelt and Churchill? They didn't even tell the Russians too much about what they were doing down there. They just assumed that this was a base, another one of their underground bases that was manned by the Nazis, but there wasn't anything that they could do, because they were too far away, and we were keeping them out of the war. So, there wasn't much that they could send back. So, they let them come in, and figured they were stranded. (V) Are they coming back out now in the... (T) They've been coming back out... (V)... shape of the White Supremacists that are like popping up all over the place? (T) They've been coming and going all along. Admiral Byrd was sent down there, supposedly to go to the South Pole, the first Admiral Byrd expedition to the South Pole; but he took a large military force with him. He was still a U.S. Admiral at the time. The large military force encountered resistance and got their asses whupped real good down there. But, they kept it real quiet, because nobody knew what was really going on down there. So, they just said, oh, it was a scientific expedition. It was really Captain Picard and the Enterprise going to find a new planet! And in reality, what they'd done was to go down there to root out this base out after the war, and they didn't do real well at all! (J) Bit off more than they could chew. (T) They lost a whole lot of people and a whole lot of ships, and a lot of equipment down there. That's why all these bases ring around the outside, all the scientific bases from different countries; Russia, the U.S., Great Britain; all these countries have these scientific bases all along the outer edge of the Antarctic. They're scientific, they use them for study, but they are there to monitor what's going on, that's why they don't go into the Antarctic. (V) You know, my father was a Seabee down there. (T) I'll bet he has some very interesting stories about it. (V) That's why my father is an alcoholic and can't see straight.
Q: (L) What do these guys plan on doing?
A: This is where "The Master Race" is being developed.
Q: (L) And what is the timeframe they have planned for this activity?
A: Never mind.

Thanks again mnmulchi, is this what you are referring to? The movies suggests such a migration as well. But then this transcript came a decade before the film.

Reactions: Ca.
Thanks again mnmulchi, is this what you are referring to? The movies suggests such a migration as well. But then this transcript came a decade before the film.

Yeah, this was the one I was thinking of. It seems like it may be tough to find out much more credible information past the observation that the Germans were interested in the Antarctic and were possibly building a base there. From what the C's were saying, it would make sense to see high strangness in connection with that location though.

Did watch this the other night and from the start was expecting the name Viktor Schauberger to come up, which it did (he figures in internet searches on these matters often). If you search here on the forum, he is mentioned here and there, too – much of it to do with water. From what is recalled, after the war he and his son were in the states and think he was trying to sell the Americans patents. They said no or tried some underhanded things and he then left America and soon after passed on. There were a few other scientists mentioned by name in the film (not many) and a few reportedly from the camps. The American navel matters was new and don’t remember reading this (their losses) before. One would think this could be better collaborated upon based on the fatalities and losses; maybe it has.

Seems that with possible pre war hyperdimensional contacts – Hitler and the gang via the Thule Society, they were instructed as the C’s discuss.

C’s said:
A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.

I watched that documentary some time ago. I remember that they were in right direction while sticking to the facts but in the end they started with assumptions like wormholes, other planets, so the overall tone was put on out there then in here. There were military figures who gave information which gives credibility to the story, but it is only for wider masses to make them more conscious about life "out there". Russians could have easily obtained those information after the end of WWII while capturing those secret project bases and also through the KGB spy networks in the West. Interesting enough, every major nation has research stations on Antarctica.

There were also documentaries about that on history channel but I find it funny that people who researched this subject and accept other worldly contacts that were made with Nazis( and Byrd experience) as something positive. They try to portray these beings as positive and human nature as only problem. They say that contact was benevolent but Nazis turned information they got into weapons. And there are some that see in Byrd experience some highly evolved civilization that wants to help, ignoring the fact that they gave shelter to Nazis.

I have a book The Coming Race by Edward Bulwer-Lytton. It was an inspiration for Nazi ideology, but it is classified as science fiction. Vril society got it name after that book, after the power of Vril that was used by that underground civilization. Probably electromagnetism. Lytton was very familiar with occult and Rosecrucians symbols like in his famous novel Zanoni. which is of no surprise because he was a freemason and the student of Rosicrucianism. By way of introduction in Zanoni, the author confesses: "...It so chanced that some years ago, in my younger days, whether of authorship or life, I felt the desire to make myself acquainted with the true origins and tenets of the singular sect known by the name of Rosicrucians." A manuscript came into his hands written in the most unintelligible cipher, a manuscript which through the author's own interpretation became Zanoni.

The English Rosicrucian society, founded in 1867 by Robert Wentworth Little, claimed Bulwer-Lytton as their 'Grand Patron', but he wrote to the society complaining that he was 'extremely surprised' by their use of the title, as he had 'never sanctioned such'. I think he used his works to spread some symbolic truths to public. So maybe his book The Coming Race in which he describes his experiences in inner Earth has some fictional layers but the core of it is pure truth. It also represents the core of Rosicrucian beliefs and some of it sister societies like Golden Dawn that are same like Nazis; creating a Master race of super-humans that will replace today's humanity. Nothing new if you know those societies financed Nazis and their rise to power.

In the book he describes antediluvian type world with all sorts of extinct animal and plant species that "once" inhabited Earth- he gives very detailed descriptions. He describes and Aryan race which he encounters that is telepathic and has psychic powers. In the beginning he also encounters some reptilian being which takes the body of his dead friend. He describes their faces as similar to that of a Egyptian sphinx. They consider surface people barbarians and think that might gives right, that stronger can eradicate weaker because it is natural law. Irony of this is that they don't hurt small animals(they care for them very much) because they do not threaten them. It is also interesting that women come to men and try to charm them, not a way around. The uses of Vril in the novel amongst the Vril-ya vary from an agent of destruction to a healing substance. According to Zee, the daughter of the narrator's host, Vril can be changed into the mightiest agency over all types of matter, both animate and inanimate. It can destroy like lightning or replenish life, heal, or cure. It is used to rend ways through solid matter. Its light is said to be steadier, softer and healthier than that from any flammable material. It can also be used as a power source for animating mechanisms. Vril can be harnessed by use of the Vril staff or mental concentration.

A Vril staff is an object in the shape of a wand or a staff which is used as a channel for Vril. The narrator describes it as hollow with 'stops', 'keys', or 'springs' in which Vril can be altered, modified or directed to either destroy or heal. The staff is about the size of a walking stick but can be lengthened or shortened according to the user's preferences. The appearance and function of the Vril staff differs according to gender, age, etc. Some staves are more potent for destruction, others for healing. The staves of children are said to be much simpler than those of sages; in those of wives and mothers the destructive part is removed while the healing aspects are emphasized.

And they have a myth, that is prophecy, about their return to surface. There are descriptions of their society and other details. It is interesting read. I have pdf. version. Don't know if it is still available because it is very hard to find this rare book like some rare and expansive alchemical books. If someone is interested I can send them this book on their mail or can post here or in the books sections chapters of that book. There is also one more book called The Smokey God. The Smoky God, or A Voyage Journey to the Inner Earth is a novel of 1908 by Willis George Emerson, which is presented as a true account of a Norwegian sailor named Olaf Jansen, and explains how Jansen's sloop sailed through an entrance to the Earth's interior at the North Pole. It is notable as an early story about an underground civilization. But these civilization is consisted of giant like humans that are positive in nature.

thanks potamus for the link, very interesting video. and yes, seems there is some CGI in it. There are quite a lot of videos on this subject. Take a look at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/anthonymbeckett/videos?view=0

September 07, 2019
Jeff Rense posted two amazing short clips of German flying saucers restored from old film. the footage also included are many photographs of German flying saucers from the 30s and 40s!

The first clip at the beginning shows a German flying saucer flying over a field while the second clip starts at the 5:30 mark in the video and is labeled “Haunebu Test Flight – Nazi Germany 1939!

This ties in with all the whistleblowers who claim Germany did have antigravity working in the 30s and went on to have bases on the Moon and Mars in the 30s and 40s and created a breakaway civilization. Read full story on German Secret Space Program at UFOcasebook.

Back
Top Bottom