Internet Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) - online-therapy.com

I've decided to continue with another month of therapy after a brief period of wrestling with the decision of continuing or quitting. I read through my worksheets this morning, realising that there were a lot of things which I covered but which have slipped my mind. So I hope to work on it some more, to commit this learning to memory. The downside to this course is that you lose access to your previous work done once your subscription is over. A potential workaround would be to download the pages to your hard disk, so you have offline access to it for future reference.

Nico said:
I have seen a doctor who check cellular information, it seems a lot like kinesiology, backing up his questions to my unconscious with blood pressure. He found one of my surrenal vibrating at my mother's frequency and my thyroïde at my father's frequency, moreover my anxious system was misequilibrated, he gave me some medication asking my body for the dose and the duration. There’s also a memory back in my fœtus experience that trigger blocages, it's the second kinesiologue telling me that. I will back up the results when finished.
So I know more and more how to control myself, but certain underlying misalignements slow down the process, and I 'me really interesting by yoga and spinal alignement as the information line to the universe seems to passe by it.
I want to try an atlas re-alignement that seems to relieve emotional trauma and blood pressure according to these studies :
_http://www.americanbackcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/Atlas-realignment-and-hypertension-study.pdf
_http://www.positivehealth.com/article/case-studies/case-study-atlas-re-alignment-possible-simple-approach-for-scoliosis-and-migraines

Negatives feedbacks are given too and one has to find a really good practioner.
_http://spinalalignment.com/atlasprofilax-a-potentially-dangerous-procedure/

As for iodine, the C's have said that it energizes also the bacterias and if one have a compromise catabolic /anabolic system it cannot be working properly as well. Check Keyhole comments on the methylen blue thread.

So balencing the adrenals and rectifying the atlas might be good option. I have seen an french author talking about these two treatments necessary to respond to the Big question :what does my soul have come to do on the earth here and now ?! =)

Thank you for the tips Nico, especially on the methylene blue. I will check that one out soon, hopefully. I wish you good luck on your spinal realignment work. There's a good number of issues that could potentially be rectified with that, I'm sure. I suppose it will be a challenge to find a good practitioner.

I've found my spinal issues to be relieved temporarily by gentle, slow yoga. It's not a quick fix, and to build a good practice takes time, effort and focus. Going for classes really helps with strengthening my dedication to my yoga practice.

Regarding the big question, it's something that has been on my mind for a while. When I first joined the forum, it was suggested that I learn more about diet to help myself. As I learned more about nutrition, biochemistry, etc. I got quite engrossed in the research that was being done, and also performed self-experimentation with various diets and supplements. I soon felt that I would rather work in the field of health rather than my day job which I'm still working at now. Many people had also suggested the same. I'd in fact contacted a family friend who had a practice which combined western and alternative medicine, in the hopes that I could get some work. Nothing really worked out for me in that arena, and the fact that I had some family responsibilities further reduced my motivation to move from my day job. That day job remained a huge source of dissatisfaction for me.

I had a strong desire to do something else and change my situation in a radical way, which in hindsight, blinded me to my responsibilities and commitments in the here and now. I think a lot of the pain and cognitive dissonance that I had stemmed from believing that I deserved to be somewhere else, doing something that I WANTED to do instead. I have since sobered up to the realisation that I have to work with what I have at the moment, and big changes take time and lots of effort. I clearly am nowhere near being able to be completely independent of a day job and out in the real world on my own. This realisation has also given me a deeper sense of gratitude for my comfortable situation in life. I also became painfully aware of things in my life which I have been taking for granted, such as my colleagues and bosses at work, my family members, and this group.

Now, my day job seems to be providing me with increasing opportunities to establish a sense of competency and self confidence which I realised is what I was looking for all along. I feel like the drudgery that used to be my daily experience at work is now giving way to excitement and an anticipation of challenges that are appropriate to my level of functioning.

So, that said, I hope this comes to you in the way that I had intended it to. I suppose I just wanted to be able to share my experience with you about finding my own purpose in life (a work in progress), and I hope that you got something useful out of it.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Good discovery! Thanks for sharing this info, bm.
Thank you for reading l apprenti de forgeron.

Thank you bm for your feedbacks, I was also down that path around working in the health/diet area as I talk around me and people tell me to go in, but as you said it's with what you have here and now that you change yourself, and frankly I am not yet appealed by any path, I wanted to convince others to support me with my changes. It's difficult because we may have put ourselves in uneasy situations from ignorance while 'searching' light, and we have to process ourselves from these situations plus finding whatever paths we really want in our life.

I'm reading the january 7 1995 session with 'Tom' who have this repeating syndrome of fleeing responsibilities for his life thinking it would be better elsewhere. So I begin to find challenges here now, even if the situation is not perfect. And it takes time as you've said, but I think we have a certain control over our 'time', like accelerating it.

Yoga helps a lot, I'm beginning to feel more subtle energies, if only my relationships of the moment was helping me instead of attack me :rolleyes:.
The atlas alignement seems interesting but the only good practioner I know is way too far and costly. So I give in Yoga, EE and active imagination for the moment.

I hope for you a lot of exalting challenges at work !

Nico said:
Thank you bm for your feedbacks, I was also down that path around working in the health/diet area as I talk around me and people tell me to go in, but as you said it's with what you have here and now that you change yourself, and frankly I am not yet appealed by any path, I wanted to convince others to support me with my changes. It's difficult because we may have put ourselves in uneasy situations from ignorance while 'searching' light, and we have to process ourselves from these situations plus finding whatever paths we really want in our life.
I recently attended a Family Constellation therapy session which I can recommend. I did understand one thing from it, that I tend to complicate my thinking because I'm bored. I seem to not be able to accept myself as a simple human being on a fundamental level. I think the more clearly we SEE ourselves and each other, the more clearly the path ahead can be seen and sooner or later, we can start plotting a path that is of our own making.

Nico said:
I'm reading the january 7 1995 session with 'Tom' who have this repeating syndrome of fleeing responsibilities for his life thinking it would be better elsewhere. So I begin to find challenges here now, even if the situation is not perfect. And it takes time as you've said, but I think we have a certain control over our 'time', like accelerating it.
Yes, it's really up to us, the lessons that we are willing to learn at any point in time. I'm glad that you have an idea of the situation you're in and hope that you'll be able to find something worth doing. I suppose by 'time' you mean the flow of events in your daily life and the choices that you make to change your reality?

I began to think about my family on my own, it led me to some intuitions and actions which seems to work things out, this is what I call time yes :).

Back
Top Bottom