Intriguing prophetic time line for the next year derived from the book of Revelation:

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
May 23, 2020 session:

C`s: Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.

Feb. 22, 2020 session:

Q: (L) You mean there's more craziness to come this year?
(Artemis) It's gonna get way weirder!
C`s: Oh indeed! You ain't seen nothing yet!

When it comes to the Bible and prophecies, especially the book of Revelation, we have to take a lot with a grain of salt. That said, it was interesting to hear Brenda Weltner’s prophecies for the next year. Here she explains the basic time line she has constructed based on prophetic visions in conjunction with the book of Revelation. For her, the key is the beginning point, which she believes involves a particular positions of the constellations of Virgo and Leo and our planets which appears every 7,000 years--most recently appearing on September 23, 2017. This belief stems from the first 2 verses of Chapter 12 in the book of Revelation:

She lays out the dates for several key events in Revelation (which she pegs to Jewish holy days) for this year leading up to the election (which she says will not happen due to the chaos unfolding, especially the pit of hell being opening on Halloween, when a 2nd October full moon appears), and on into 2021.

Revelation - Virgo Leo every 7,000 years.png

Short presentation of her time line
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07jseJMCIfw

This is a music video version featuring Depeche Mode music with text explanations of this timeline. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoF7nCrZ0Fw&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3_mSE6zYtJeEUegoWoNGEQky4R3_Vi4UKhliuslB7k0XUVeT3UESslG5E

Last edited:
Here's Revelation 12:1-2 I omitted in my initial post, which describes that constellation configuration depicted:
"A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth."

How funny - I'm not big on YouTube but last night I was craving something and this video was in my suggested videos - so I thought why not!

I liked that she was honest enough to state "this is all I've got - if this doesn't come to pass just throw all of this in the trash"

She's simply sharing her understanding of the math, and I've never actually read the Bible so I can't say one way or the other. I will say it definitely made me dream last night!

Here's the link to her 600-page book explaining how she derived her prophetic time-line (and answering probable arguments from other Christians' viewpoints):

This is all very intriguing, but we should keep in mind the C's warning to avoid getting overly invested in specific anticipations.

The Depeche Mode video sure takes a huge dump on V for Vandetta - reinterpreting Evey's experience as an occult initiation to strip her of her old self and allow her to be born-again, this time free of fear. And this is bad because.. it's what Satan is doing to humanity through upcoming global suffering. I think there is always a risk that if someone goes through a traumatic experience, it can trigger a transmarginal inhibition response, allowing them to be controlled on the other side of it. But the opposite can also happen - a person may use the suffering as a catalyst to re-evaluated everything they know and start a true awakening process. Perhaps it's just that they get more sensitive to "altering course" and the inner makeup of the individual determines which way they go. I'd imagine it's like alcohol - it breaks down some mental restraints like fear etc, and some people get real nasty when they're drunk while others seem to be the opposite - they are fearless, but still good. I suppose it also depends on what you were afraid of and what your inclinations have been - psychopaths fear being caught/revealed, but good people fear things like failure and/or paralized by internal considering, which in their case may get temporarily removed by alcohol. Alcohol also inhibits a lot of other good things in general so not the best analogy in terms of being effective lol!

It also says all channeling and new age is just fallen angels masquerading as "beings of light" etc. This idea has been around for quite some time now. It's not exactly wrong in the sense that most channeling does seem to be cointelpro/disinfo, but it does throw the baby out with the bathwater by saying that no truth/sincerity can possibly come from such a source, ever. But they don't consider that the Bible is the original channeled work, if one was to believe its origins at all. Ironically, I'd say that's a fear-based perspective, where you won't even investigate something because you believe it's evil and you're doomed if you look into it. Seems like they're doing exactly their own Bible allegorically warned them against. The C's said that eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden represented assuming that all truth can be gained from one place/source. And these people believe the Bible is their "tree of knowledge", without realizing they're doing the same thing.

Anyways, it's interesting that this woman put her work on the line pending a very short and precise timeline of events, and isn't prepared to excuse/justify how it could just not happen in that timeline. Not long to wait now!

The Depeche Mode video sure takes a huge dump on V for Vandetta - reinterpreting Evey's experience as an occult initiation to strip her of her old self and allow her to be born-again, this time free of fear. And this is bad because.. it's what Satan is doing to humanity through upcoming global suffering. I think there is always a risk that if someone goes through a traumatic experience, it can trigger a transmarginal inhibition response, allowing them to be controlled on the other side of it. But the opposite can also happen - a person may use the suffering as a catalyst to re-evaluated everything they know and start a true awakening process. Perhaps it's just that they get more sensitive to "altering course" and the inner makeup of the individual determines which way they go. I'd imagine it's like alcohol - it breaks down some mental restraints like fear etc, and some people get real nasty when they're drunk while others seem to be the opposite - they are fearless, but still good. I suppose it also depends on what you were afraid of and what your inclinations have been - psychopaths fear being caught/revealed, but good people fear things like failure and/or paralized by internal considering, which in their case may get temporarily removed by alcohol. Alcohol also inhibits a lot of other good things in general so not the best analogy in terms of being effective lol!

It also says all channeling and new age is just fallen angels masquerading as "beings of light" etc. This idea has been around for quite some time now. It's not exactly wrong in the sense that most channeling does seem to be cointelpro/disinfo, but it does throw the baby out with the bathwater by saying that no truth/sincerity can possibly come from such a source, ever. But they don't consider that the Bible is the original channeled work, if one was to believe its origins at all. Ironically, I'd say that's a fear-based perspective, where you won't even investigate something because you believe it's evil and you're doomed if you look into it. Seems like they're doing exactly their own Bible allegorically warned them against. The C's said that eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden represented assuming that all truth can be gained from one place/source. And these people believe the Bible is their "tree of knowledge", without realizing they're doing the same thing.

Anyways, it's interesting that this woman put her work on the line pending a very short and precise timeline of events, and isn't prepared to excuse/justify how it could just not happen in that timeline. Not long to wait now!
You make some excellent points. I forgot to mention the heavy Christian evangelism angle in that Depeche Mode video--though it's respectful with the tone of genuine concern, vs. fire and brimstone fear-mongering. It's interpretation of V For Vendetta's "Eve y" was surprising because I interpreted the deliverance from fear as Evey's breakthrough as a brave seeker of truth and justice.

As for this woman putting "her work on the line pending a very short and precise timeline of events, and isn't prepared to excuse/justify how it could just not happen in that timeline" I took her remarks to say that in writing her 600-page book, that she had fully become convinced her prophetic time-line was correct, so she'd put no energy into developing a "Plan B" second place alternative interpretation.

Last edited:
I whipped up a visual for what she was drawing on her chalkboard. The video that is linked up at the top of the thread is only roughly 15 min long, but the one I watched originally was over 30 min long so I'll go back and see if there isn't anything else to add. I know she didn't really go into any detail past November in either video though.

Revelation Timeline.jpg

She is saying if Israel doesn't go to war in the summer, then all this can be trashed, which is a little more than a month worth of the time. October 3rd 144,000 will be raptured, as in Revelation book. After they are sealed with Holly Spirit , all judgments will begin: earthquakes, hail and fire, volcano, etc. On October 31st, Halloween, pit will be opened and will stay open for five months I'm not familiar with her work, but timing is not far away and we will see if she was right.

Back
Top Bottom