Intriguing prophetic time line for the next year derived from the book of Revelation:

A thought came to mind: the lady in the video states that in the Gog-Magog War, the supposed-to-be war involving Israel this summer, those who rise up against the tribe of Israel will be destroyed by earthquakes, hail, fire and brimstone.

If indeed hardcore religious fundamentalists believe that some of these things must happen by a specific time in order that Revelation be fulfilled, and if Palestinians are more or less descended from the original tribes of Israel, and the current "israel" goes to war against them....see where I'm going? What if that is part of the "overplaying their hand" or exposure that could happen. If one of these close fly by asteroids gets slightly knocked off course and happens to hit or destroy the current-day Israel during a flare up with Palestine...what message would that send all the Christians? Would that wake anyone up? Probably not since a lot of people would be in shock.

Anyway, I'm just musing... if I remember correctly the C's said the Semitic people were no longer contained to one race, but the Palestinians have been there for a long time no? All of these things seem too specific for what most likely is the truth but I'm trying to understand through the eyes and mind of those who not only believe these things to be happening, but also who really want them to happen. I'm also reminded of the C's hint that there was an asteroid with Tel Aviv's name on it. Twists and turns for sure.

A couple of thoughts.

1) Yogi Berra was quoted as saying "it is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future".
2) The Cs have gone on record many times saying that the STS forces are very aware of prophesy and how many people are looking for certain events to come true and they use this to manipulate.
3) Mathew 24 (NIV) where Jesus describes the end times and explicitly states the impossibility of pinning down the time line.

24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
The Day and Hour Unknown
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I don't know if this has any relevance or is just coincidental. there is mention of the sign of the dragon, which will take place in the month of August or the beginning of September. Around the 2:26 mark.

This article was posted on RT yesterday:

2) The Cs have gone on record many times saying that the STS forces are very aware of prophesy and how many people are looking for certain events to come true and they use this to manipulate.

many false prophets will appear

Yes and it is through the lens of number two that what this lady says intrigues me. Not because I believe it, but because I feel like a lot of people do. Not sure if you've noticed but the internet is on fire with this topic right now (asteroids, september-november, rapture and revelation)...seems like if everyone is expecting it then it's the perfect time to pull a fast one. We've been in free-fall since Covid madness began and everyone seems to be expecting something, for the other shoe to drop. I for one am interested in just what it is they are expecting so I can judge for myself the validity of whatever may come to pass.

I don't get the impression that either she herself, nor anyone here, thinks she is a prophet. The lady, Brenda, clearly states she is basing this off math, however faulty, and her attempts to 'line up' the prophecies. There's nothing wrong with looking out at what other people are saying, and she clearly states if she's wrong she's wrong. Doesn't sound like your normal prophet to me.

I don't know if this has any relevance or is just coincidental. there is mention of the sign of the dragon, which will take place in the month of August or the beginning of September. Around the 2:26 mark.

This article was posted on RT yesterday:

Who knows for sure! But I also thought it was interesting we just had this little event too

Astronomers Observe A Spectacular Flash Of Ultraviolet Light From Supernova

White dwarfs are remnants of dead stars that go on to explode in supernovae. One such supernova event called SN2019yvq was initially observed by researchers in December 2019 using the Zwicky Transient Facility in California. It occurred in another galaxy located 140 million light-years from Earth, near the tail of the Draco constellation

Because in the video she said the prophecy in Revelation stated something about the dragons tail knocking down stars from heaven. That article was from July 28 but it was reported as early as July 18, 2020

Ha, posting Biblical references for my family, mostly strong Catholics or professed Christians doesn't seem to have any effect on their narrative. The narrative promoted by media and the vaccination savior.

Wasn't Cesar contemplating birth into 4D?

It would be wise to question anything that would come in the clouds. What we end up with is pulled wool! Suppose some one would ride out and meet whomever comes? "I" could get up for something like that!

Since we are talking foolishness, join the crowd.

Let's Wait and See! Ha Ha.

Pastor Predicts Apocalyptic ‘Fireballs Are Coming’ As NASA Warns Of Close Shave With Asteroid

A Christian evangelist has issued dire warnings about upcoming events which could herald the end of the world.

NASA has warned that on September 1 we are set for a close encounter, when a 28-meter space rock – officially known as 2011 ES4 – is due to skim past Earth.

NASA has labelled it a “Potentially Hazardous Asteroid” because of possible risk it poses to our Earth.

According to Pastor Paul Begley even larger space rocks could be heading towards earth and he is certain that this means biblical doomsday prophecies are about to come true.

“It’s been confirmed, incoming fireballs, apocalyptic, headed in our direction,” the self-proclaimed End Times prophesier forecast in a recent video on his YouTube account.

Sputnik news reports: The asteroid in question, 2011 ES4, is expected to pass by Earth at a distance less than that between our planet and the moon, on 1 September, though, as the Daily Star points out, this space rock does not seem to be posing any threat.

Pastor Paul Begley, however, who has previously made claims about “brimstone and fire falling from the heavens”, now suggests that dangerous space debris may be on its way to Earth, the newspaper notes.

“It is prophesied that apocalyptic fireballs will fall. We’re getting confirmation they are coming”, the pastor announced. “I’ve been talking about this for a decade because we knew, according to the Bible, we knew it was coming – even without scientific proof. Even Stephen Hawking says the Earth will be consumed in fire in 2600. I think it’s gonna be way way sooner than that because the Bible says it in second Peter, chapter three.”

Having mentioned “tiny fireballs” that exploded over Russia and Japan in 2013 and in 2017 respectively, as well as those that “have been falling all around the world” lately, “could be and is a sign according to scientists of larger objects that are incoming”.

“Here’s what scientists are finding out: the debris field that’s coming is a precursor to the bigger rocks that are coming behind it,” Begley declared. “The little rocks, in an explosion somewhere in the cosmos, sent millions and billions of rocks headed in our direction.”

The pastor also brought up biblical quotes about how Earth will “melt with a fervent heat” and “reel and rock like a drunkard” one day, the newspaper notes.

This is scientific proof that fireballs and asteroids are heated in our direction. Meteorites are coming!” he declared.

I hope that the end times don't come very soon because I have actually started to rather enjoy being alive recently which makes a nice change :-/. Oh well, as the C's say: "Wait and see".

Ditto to that! I'm wondering if your improved spirits coincides with the smoking being taken up, after all, it's a great mood stabiliser.:cool2:

I watch a Christian End Times news network called TruNews, and they've been banging on about it being the final days for a while now. I enjoy most of their news work, but I have to weed between things because of the overtly Christian nature of their interpretations. Having said that, it does seem that things are intensifying considerably this year, what with the fascist left and their unhinged adherents, Covid madness too, which has been very testing for me. In all it's been a terrible year, but surprisingly I'm not feeling too bad these days. I wouldn't say I'm feeling the much-vaunted ecstatic stage, but it does seem to me that rising to the challenges of these times is in a way providing me with a state of satisfaction with my efforts.

Where I differ from TruNews is that I don't think I'm saved by believing in Christ. I'm slowly digging myself out of a psychological hole and essentially saving myself with my efforts to understand reality objectively, or at least as well as I can. Christian sorts interest me, because I can see that they attribute all their powers of discernment to a mythical Christ figure, little realising that it was merely the impetus they needed to apply themselves fully to understanding their world.

All I know ultimately is that we have to keep on trucking and hopefully rise above the petty shite that can tend to bog us down. It feels intense now, but I get the suspicion that we haven't seen just how weird and chaotic things can get!

Smoking could be part of it. As could doing E.E. everyday. I suspect it is the C's crystals that I recently received, however. Or, at least, they were the final piece that helped me get to where I am now. Who knows? Anyway, after struggling with this 3D world for most of my life, I am just enjoying it all being somewhat easier recently. Perhaps it's because on some level I can sense the end times are almost on top of us and I am just relieved! :umm:

Smoking could be part of it. As could doing E.E. everyday. I suspect it is the C's crystals that I recently received, however. Or, at least, they were the final piece that helped me get to where I am now. Who knows? Anyway, after struggling with this 3D world for most of my life, I am just enjoying it all being somewhat easier recently. Perhaps it's because on some level I can sense the end times are almost on top of us and I am just relieved! :umm:

Sorry, I meant to add that when I applied for the crystals I did say that I struggled with 3D and always have done including not looking after myself very well, not eating well etc. I thought that my comments might be a bit too vague for this to be taken into account in the charging of the crystals but given how I am doing a better job of that recently and have much more get up and go and less fear in interacting with life and taking chances, I can only assume that they managed it! :love:

I predict that the prophetic time line will fizzle out as have other biblical related prophesies. I suspect that there will be many Evangelical Christians upset that they have been 'left behind' and wondering why the rapture never happened. When the power/money/fame elites suddenly no longer have the upper hand with deception/deceit, and have to deal with everyone knowing the truth about them, then it will be a big game changer for religious beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom