invasion via ouija clip

TOTEM36

Jedi
I found this clip of a possible psychic invasion via ouija board, i thought it was entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4uK3YHsNQ

Not sure if it is authentic or not.
warning: maybe you should avoid if a bit sqeamish

Hi hallowed,

You may find this thread interesting:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8860.msg63477.html#msg63477
Laura said:
To answer just a couple of issues:
1) The object is NOT to "channel" other entities. The object is to use the method as a self-development tool so that, if possible, one can communicate directly with one's OWN higher mind. That's a long, drawn out process. It won't happen in a week-end, probably not even in a year of regular sitting. In the meantime, one will learn a lot about the self, run through many thought loops, deal with all kinds of detached and attached entities, etc. It is a purification process. You must assume that, for a long time, the ONLY thing you will get is nonsense, lies, gibberish, cling-ons, parasites, etc. That's natural. They are there anyway, you just don't know about them. Part of the process is to cleanse yourself and your environment of such and that is a technique that can be easily learned if you are attentive and work on your BS meter. Remember, nearly everything you communicate with for a LOOOONG time will do nothing but lie. That's the truth.

More starting here:
Spirit board - Ouija Video

And the video:
A course in Knowledge and Being

Ana said:
Hi hallowed,

You may find this thread interesting:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,8860.msg63477.html#msg63477
Laura said:
To answer just a couple of issues:
1) The object is NOT to "channel" other entities. The object is to use the method as a self-development tool so that, if possible, one can communicate directly with one's OWN higher mind. That's a long, drawn out process. It won't happen in a week-end, probably not even in a year of regular sitting. In the meantime, one will learn a lot about the self, run through many thought loops, deal with all kinds of detached and attached entities, etc. It is a purification process. You must assume that, for a long time, the ONLY thing you will get is nonsense, lies, gibberish, cling-ons, parasites, etc. That's natural. They are there anyway, you just don't know about them. Part of the process is to cleanse yourself and your environment of such and that is a technique that can be easily learned if you are attentive and work on your BS meter. Remember, nearly everything you communicate with for a LOOOONG time will do nothing but lie. That's the truth.

More starting here:
Spirit board - Ouija Video

And the video:
A course in Knowledge and Being

Thanks Ana

I am familiar with those references and that example is a good one because chasing entities is probably what they had in mind. I just thought on the face of it the people in this clip appeared very naive and probably didn't have any purpose to what they were doing as in 'trying to contact their higher selves' and therefore were probably very weak psychically, and the video seemed like a good example of what could go wrong if you dont know what you are doing (that is if it is not faked).

On another note, it is probably unrelated but something that immediately sprang to mind on first viewing this video is when the possesed girl mentions 'a little bird' it reminded me of the cass session where Laura discussed with the C's the idea of the reptillian imagery at the base of the brain, here let me find it:

Q: (L) How can I be more specific? (C) In these chemically induced trances, why is there the common experience of seeing these bird-headed or serpent-like creatures?

A: While you have physicality, some part of you will maintain the connection to its roots.

Q: (L) Are you saying that all these people who say that human beings have reptilian genetics, are telling the truth? Do we have reptilian genetics?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do we also have bird genetics?

A: Yes.

just speculating??

Back
Top Bottom