Is France attempting to normalize pedophilia?

Adaryn

The Living Force
Is France Attempting to Normalize Pedophilia?

We're getting there: a new draft bill that was supposed to crack down on the sexual abuse of minors and protect children against rape -particulary by establishing an age of consent – is gonna make things far much worse if it's passed. Why? Because it simply plans to REMOVE the age of consent, which would have dire consequences, such as turning a crime against a child into a mere "offense". This new bill is a farce and it doesn't bode well for the protection of children in France. Disgusting.

" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen>

It's obvious what i'm going to say, but i will say it anyway, a normal government won't even consider in their worst nightmare to adopt such disgusting laws, the french government will, if the law gets passed, give green light to the pedophiles basically. Have people become so apathetic that will allow the government to give permission to the pedophiles to rape their children? Maybe i'm exaggerating a little bit here, but still...

I don't think you're exaggerating. If this law is passed, it will only embolden the pedophiles and rapists. Basically, the burden of proof will fall on the victim (doen't matter if it's a 10 y.o. kid), who will have to prove that they didn't "consent". Pedophiles will gonna have a field day with that law. 250 personalities have appealed to the government to remove the bill.

I don't think you're exaggerating. If this law is passed, it will only embolden the pedophiles and rapists. Basically, the burden of proof will fall on the victim (doen't matter if it's a 10 y.o. kid), who will have to prove that they didn't "consent". Pedophiles will gonna have a field day with that law. 250 personalities have appealed to the government to remove the bill.

My hope is that the people will start acting for the sake of their children's safety before such laws will get passed.

Judges didn't wait for this law to protect rapists and pedophiles. :barf:
See:

Viol collectif sur handicapée autorisé... par la justice -- Sott.net . deepL translation:
The French "Justice" chose to relax this morning the five rapists of a young mentally handicapped woman. The president of the regional court made this decision because "awareness of the victim's lack of consent" was not established...
[...} If it is impossible to detect the consent of a child with the mental equivalent of a six-year-old child, then who will protect us from paedophilia?

Non, un mineur n'est jamais consentant ! Un nouveau scandale après Pontoise -- Sott.net
deepL translation:
After the Pontoise case, a new scandal has just erupted with the story of Justine, raped at 11 years old, who has just been subjected at 20 years old to a judicial rape because the court acquitted her aggressor.
As astonishing as it may seem, French justice in 2017 considers that an 11-year-old child can consent. Whether the victim is 7 or 77 years old, evidence of "violence, coercion, threats, or surprise" is required for a sexual relationship to be considered rape.
This verdict will seem absurd, astounding and scandalous to most French people. Unfortunately, it will come as no surprise to community activists who have long fought for better protection for minors.

See also:
- Outreau's case : Awfull case, pedophiles have been acquitted and even financially compensated ! They accused children of "false memories".
- Angers's case : Something rotten in France? Trial of 70 parents caught prostituting and raping their own children in Idyllic Angers -- Sott.net

With this disgusting law, Dionysus syndrome is in full sight . Let's hope people will awake.

It's obvious what i'm going to say, but i will say it anyway, a normal government won't even consider in their worst nightmare to adopt such disgusting laws, the french government will, if the law gets passed, give green light to the pedophiles basically. Have people become so apathetic that will allow the government to give permission to the pedophiles to rape their children? Maybe i'm exaggerating a little bit here, but still...

I think it depends on how much power pedophiles have in government or over government, as they operate almost completely in the shadows.

Unfortunately, it seems to be a more global move. Expect to see this elsewhere little by little. In the continuity of this gender propaganda, etc... In the end, all humankind will be equal, no more differences at all, genders, ages, cultures, races, nothing. We will all be an amorphous indistinct blob of what ?:barf::rolleyes:

Unfortunately, it seems to be a more global move. Expect to see this elsewhere little by little.

Back
Top Bottom