Is Greta Thunberg A Time Traveler?

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here she is seen working in a carbon-dioxide free gold mine in 1898...

EJvuNTjWwAAwQvb.png

Taken from the picture archives of the University of Washington, the black-and-white snapshot shows three children hard at work in the Yukon Territory in Canada, circa 1898. The girl in the foreground of the photo shares a remarkable similarity to the 16-year-old Swede, who is currently making a carbon-free sea voyage from North America back to Europe.

This can mean only one thing, according to facetious social media users: Greta Thunberg is a time traveler...

Source: RT.com

The image behind the three children looks like a dog with a strange face; or the photo is a little deteriorated by the time that elapsed. This photo is incredible!:wow:

...she is on a shelf spying on children now!! :lol:

U.S.—A fun new "Greta on the Shelf" doll will watch you every day and fly back to the UN each night to report your climate sins to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
[...]
"How dare you!" the doll chanted as the kids of the household left the door open while the heater was on. "You have stolen my dreams and my childhood." The doll then blasted off toward UN headquarters using its jet engines to report on the naughty children, who will receive coal in their stocking. They will be snitched on again, however, if they burn the coal for warmth. "

Back
Top Bottom