Is NOW the time that people starting to "go off"?!

Ruth

The Living Force
This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw an article in our local newspaper about an Australian living in Miami. I can't find the newspaper's internet link with it; as for some reason it's not there. Also other internet links with this sad saga don't seem to be getting much 'air time'. Strange. Here is the gist of it:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1572732/posts

"Gerald Georgettis apparently thought he got a raw deal on a new car. So he plowed the Ford Escape he didn't want through the glass showroom, poured gasoline on it and set the North Dade Metro Ford dealership ablaze, Miami-Dade police said Sunday. He caused nearly a million dollars in damage, scorching around a dozen cars, including a rare Ford GT Heritage, fire officials said. Georgettis, 56, a supervisor with the city of North Miami Beach, walked away from the dealership Saturday afternoon as if nothing had happened, witnesses said. Police caught up with him a few blocks away from the dealership at 9000 NW Seventh Ave. He was arrested without incident. Police charged him with first-degree arson, a felony, and with felony criminal mischief. He posted a $1,500 bond on Sunday. Georgettis could not be reached for comment. The dealership manager declined to comment. But those who know Georgettis were shocked at his apparent act of buyer's rage. North Miami Beach Mayor Raymond F. Marin was stunned to hear Georgettis, whose duties include managing the city's Jules Littman Performing Arts Theater, could do such a thing. ''He's a nice guy. I didn't know him to be malicious or anything,'' Marin said. ``He's always been nice to me and to people he knows.'' It's unclear what Georgettis' status with the city will be due to his arrest. The incident played out on a busy Saturday afternoon at the dealership. According to Miami-Dade Police, Georgettis was fuming over the price he paid, a new one goes for about $20,000 and it's unknown what price he paid for a new beige Ford Escape SUV. On Saturday he went back to the dealership. It's unclear what he was told, but he was angered with the final agreement. He calmly got into the car and drove it through the windows, sending glass shattering everywhere. He then doused gasoline or a flammable fluid on the Escape and other cars and struck a match. Denise Cruz, another customer, witnessed the jaw-dropping incident. She had brought her car to be serviced and said she was in line when she saw Georgettis careen into the showroom. ''At first I thought someone had pushed the accelerator instead of the brakes by accident,'' she said. ``But this dude drove through the showroom on purpose.'' Cruz, described the scene as ''pure panic,'' with people screaming ''he's got a bomb!'' She said that once the man was in the showroom, she saw him reach over into the passenger side for something, then heard a loud ``boom.'' ''Flames were everywhere,'' she said. But to her surprise, Georgettis, wearing a bright orange shirt and khaki shorts, was calm and strolled away. The fire spread throughout the dealership and destroyed cars, computers and paperwork. Among the cars damaged was a rare baby blue 2006 Ford GT ''Heritage,'' a limited edition model of only 250 made that sells for $150,000."

As to Georgettis's 'status' with the City of North Miami Beach.... Well, he resigned and is now deceased, having managed to hang himself in the bathroom of a United Airlines flight from Dulles to LA. What he was doing on that flight or even how a large adult manages to hang themselves in something the size of an airline cubical is a source for some speculation.

It must be deeply distressing for his friends and family.

What if this starts happening more often, and HOW is it happening?

As the C's said when talking about 9/11 (011013)
Q: (L) Are you saying that this was an opportunity used as a very traumatic screen event of a mass
abduction, so to say?!
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was done to these people who were abducted? Was there a specific reason for a mass
abduction?
A: Turn on the programs.
Q: (TB) So, those who "escaped" are very likely programmed individuals turned loose in our society. People
with programs set to make them run amok at some point?
A: Close.

And when talking about Greenbauming (960817)
Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that just shot three professors in San Diego, I think it was, the University, before
they read his thesis, because he was afraid they would throw his thesis away, and make it look bad, and flunk him. Was
he a Greenbaum?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that point?
A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called "Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go
off" all at once, and some "malfunction," and go off early?

I wonder if we were ever a 'victim' of this, would we even be aware we had been programmed to "go off" at all, or what the programme scheduled to be triggered was. Probably not. And its a scary thought.

It is the last line that sticks out like a sore thumb! And I have lately begun asking the same question. WHO amongst us has been programmed?

"I wonder if we were ever a 'victim' of this, would we even be aware we had been programmed to "go off" at all, or what the programme scheduled to be triggered was. Probably not. And its a scary thought."

Scary indeed!

ziggystarlust said:
It is the last line that sticks out like a sore thumb! And I have lately begun asking the same question. WHO amongst us has been programmed?

"I wonder if we were ever a 'victim' of this, would we even be aware we had been programmed to "go off" at all, or what the programme scheduled to be triggered was. Probably not. And its a scary thought."

Scary indeed!
In answer to your question - 100% of us have been programmed to some extent. To various levels and using different means. Sometimes multiple programmes. You only have to look at the 'trouble' some of us have with our families to know that they are a really big source of programming too.

Sometimes, once people discover one level of programming they then have to go on and find 'what comes next' or a deeper level of programming.

The problem we all have is ignorance. When I started questioning some of my feelings, such as a wave of depression that just seemed to come out of nowhere, I began to wonder.... what if these things could be stimulated in order to get people to react?

I would not be surprised at all if it were the case. I have noticed that not just depression, but just about any negative feeling can be enhanced out of proportions or even started at some times - hard to tell which ones. Sometimes it feels as if there's "something" in the air or the atmosphere is wrong, but then...

I found that just getting some perspective usually does it. Something like asking oneself "What is this about again? What would be the *appropriate* thing to do? That seems to cut the "manipulated" part for me, but it won't do much in cases of real anger/sadness.

And now, for the other side of the question - it would not be surprising either if there were artificial ways to make us feel good without us being aware of it. From then on it seems to me we could be manipulated quite a bit... sometimes I wonder how much of us is really us?

Marie said:
And now, for the other side of the question - it would not be surprising either if there were artificial ways to make us feel good without us being aware of it. From then on it seems to me we could be manipulated quite a bit... sometimes I wonder how much of us is really us?
Yeah, I sometimes wonder that myself. Sometimes I think that when we're really being 'hammered', mucked around with and generally 'messed' with, we must be getting close to something, or at least about to make an internal improvment leap of some sort. Hopefully, all we have to do is get through the bad, annoying and frustrating stuff and things will happen that make the effort of sticking to it worth while.

It must tick the Lizzies of no end too. When they lose.

So, can we be manipulated into accepting something because it 'feels good' or 'looks nice'? Sure! I guess the same goes for the other way around too. The Lizzies must think this is way too easy and why underestimating them is not a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom