Is there a SotT myspace?

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Just a suggestion, if there already isn't one, make up a myspace with the SOTT theme. Put the 9-11 and Ponerology flash animations on Youtube, and embed them into your myspace. This damn website is infectious. 280 Thousand people sign up a day, A DAY. You can't beat that exposure. I just read an interview with Rupert Murdoch on this months issue of Wired, and they're having a hard time figuring out how to use it to make money, but one thing they do do is to make myspaces for all their movies, their TV shows and big events, and it works, people add them to their top friends.

If you make a sott myspace, anyone who appreciates the sott-ness can put it on their top friends list. It's like a badge of support for what you guys do here, and who knows how many new people it could draw to the website. I think embeding the flash animations on the page alone would increase their exposure greatly. And putting them on YouTube is a no-brainer. I mean, all this could be done in a few hours and could generate potentially thousands of hits to SOTT, id say go for it.

Here is the link Cyre:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=83080066

Sweet! Ya'll should embed the flash animations thou, target audience there is teens and twenty-somethings.

The only problem there is that it makes for a slower download time, the profile that is. Too many flash and jpegs and such can cause a lot of browsers not on broadband to crash. Don't wanna make the page too user-unfriendly :)

Back
Top Bottom