Is there something little strange with America's first lady?

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I heard these rumors while ago but always thought its a crazy talk.

After seeing this video ( do disregard biblical quotes at the end) I have to say I am not so sure anymore. Granted - looking at the creases on the clothing is taking it too far, the Adam's apple is not definite proof as some women can have visible Adam's apple, but the physique and body proportions indeed seem a little bit strange, to say the least.
Given the fact that so much surreal stuff about the elite is being exposed lately I am keeping my mind open about this one.

https://youtu.be/A2DAbpU2Hj8

and there is also this, pretty weird :/

https://youtu.be/8cgk732vfGQ

https://youtu.be/T0CvIvC64EA

Crazy conspiracy or close to the truth -what do you all think?

The informations differences between men/women related in this video are interesting : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2EKzoh6AAo

But is there no exception?
For example if you look at this photo of Laure Manaudou and you apply the head/shoulders rule described in the video, we can conclude she's a man no ? : http://referentiel.nouvelobs.com/file/4158652-jo-goodbye-laure-manaudou.jpg

But I agree that all characteristics of the body must be took in account and so, for me, the question is: can we find other women with similar characteristics as Michelle Obama body?

I would imagine this to be very hard to cover up, if true. There should be many people from her personal history who would know this. If you're the wife of the so-called "most powerful person in the world", you'd think some of them would step forward. It would be very hard to cover the whole life background, like where she's worked and studied etc, with this kind of change, osit. This could be seen as a risky investment for the PTB too.

I do believe that all kind of weird and sick things happens in those circles, but in this case i didn't see enough evidence in those videos. For example like mentioned, Adam's apple can be slightly visible on women too. When enough pictures are taken, there usually are some that are not perfect, like ones with bulge in her dress - not a proof she's a man. And comparing her next to Obama is definitely not a proof she's a man, it only shows how unmanly Obama is.

Obama saying "Michael" could be just accidental slip referring to some other recent situation, maybe to a person with same name - there can be many explanations for this.

She seems to be quite active trainer: maybe she's done a lot of exercise (and perhaps taken some sport related substances), which could explain her figures? And some people just have different kind of physics that can have some masculine or feminine features of opposite sex.

Here's Michelle Obama's childhood photograph. There's other photos too than can be found through google. They look genuine.

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Here's Michelle Obama's childhood photograph. There's other photos too than can be found through google. They look genuine.

Yes that child pretty much looks like her.

I was thinking the same thing and agree - this would be very difficult to cover up. The thing is if you look with suspicion you can find feminine features in almost every man and vice versa.
I was also looking at my fingers - it depends on the angle -sometimes my ring finger doesn't look longer then index finger especially on the left hand.

I'm not sure what to think about this. In some cases, the evidence that people are presenting is pretty tenuous. Several sources place a lot of weight on the 'crotch bulge' pictures, but those could have multiple and in some cases mundane explanations. Some people cite an argument about the length of the first and third fingers being gender-determined, but that's not strictly true so you can't rely on that argument I don't think. On the other hand, it is true that the Obama daughters don't really seem to bear a resemblance to either of their parents, or even to each other.

I normally wouldn't care a lot about something like this, but it is kind of notable when placed in the context of all the other weirdness that seems to go on in the White House, including the recent PizzaGate scandal. There's a lot of insider talk that both Clintons are rather fluid in terms of their sexual preferences (to put it mildly), and a lot of rumors that the same is true for Barack Obama, but nothing has ever been formally substantiated to the best of my knowledge. This does, however, stand in rather stark contrast with what is presently known about Donald Trump and his wife Melania.

FWIW, the article and video below appear to summarize most of the evidence that has been put forward about this (a lot of which appears to have been sparked by the brief comment by Joan Rivers) -- you can take a look and see what you think; the video pieces together several other shorter videos which had been created earlier. The article is also interesting for other reasons, including the questions about Barack's own history toward the beginning:

_https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/03/14/michelle-obama-is-a-transexual/

https://youtu.be/efyRkR3hVp8

I think it's BS. There is zero proof in those videos, just speculation. Some women are built like that, or look even more masculine than her.

Ellipse said:
For example if you look at this photo of Laure Manaudou and you apply the head/shoulders rule described in the video, we can conclude she's a man no ? : http://referentiel.nouvelobs.com/file/4158652-jo-goodbye-laure-manaudou.jpg

Indeed.

IMO, next to Obama's "softness" (to put it nicely), anyone can look more "manly". People focusing on that often ignore that Mr. Nobel Prize did a lot of damage to the world and lied a lot with that "soft" expression. And what did she do, for example? So, man or woman, gay or trans, IMO that should be the least of people's worries... Especially when the "proof" is so weak.

Chu said:
I think it's BS. There is zero proof in those videos, just speculation. Some women are built like that, or look even more masculine than her.

Ellipse said:

Indeed.

IMO, next to Obama's "softness" (to put it nicely), anyone can look more "manly". People focusing on that often ignore that Mr. Nobel Prize did a lot of damage to the world and lied a lot with that "soft" expression. And what did she do, for example? So, man or woman, gay or trans, IMO that should be the least of people's worries... Especially when the "proof" is so weak.
I agree and think that it is a distraction rather than anything and one could ask why now? We have real problems in the world that are important. Another example of women looking like men, which was brought up in connection with doping and the boycott of Russia at the Olympics was the tennis players, the Williams sisters. They are more muscly than a lot of guys and play very good tennis, but they are still 'just' women.

Aeneas said:
I agree and think that it is a distraction rather than anything and one could ask why now?

Its not exactly now. Apparently these rumors have been flying for several years now.

Browsing through these videos there is even a press conference of a guy ( who seems anything but credible) which claims that Obama used him for sex.
Darn You Tube.
The thing is when Youtube is flooded with content like this its so easy to discredit stuff like pizzagate :(

Aeneas said:
Chu said:

Ellipse said:

Indeed.

I agree and think that it is a distraction rather than anything and one could ask why now? We have real problems in the world that are important. Another example of women looking like men, which was brought up in connection with doping and the boycott of Russia at the Olympics was the tennis players, the Williams sisters. They are more muscly than a lot of guys and play very good tennis, but they are still 'just' women.

Yep I agree as well. As is the case with almost all "conspiracies" of that nature, even if there would be any legitimacy to it, what would it matter?

Not much if anything in this case. So why bother to spend further energy on that? There are a bunch of real conspiracies out there, that are worth the research, because they do matter and bring valuable data/expose into the mass. But this one is simply a distraction, no matter how you look at it.

So it might be worthwhile to look a bit closer, why one is attracted by stuff like that.

In contrast I think such subjects are interesting because we always need to strengthen our ability to decipher information, especially when pictures and videos are presented as "proofs" ans easily trick our judgements capacity. The second point is that if the theory would prove to be true it would show how, in part, deep they can go in lie.

What we miss is the statistics, for the population, of women with body with proportions of the same as Michelle Obama.

This is true that this person have large shoulders, developed arms muscles and strong neck for a woman. But what are the statistics for women having the same shape? If it's greater than 0 then you can't conclude.

Same for the fingers if we admit the photos do not mislead us. What are the number of women in the world with this characteristic. 0% ? Sure ?

Whole thing is a load of nonsense; and yeah, it discredits real conspiracies.

Could be, but like the infamous 'birth certificate', all that's needed is the truth. How hard is it to post a birth certificate? Or show it to one in opposition to prove the point?
In this case, a simple look at childhood photos would suffice, would it not? Same with the birth photos of 'their' kids? No announcements, isn't that odd?
Most people's lives aren't so private that others don't have childhood photos etc of them.
If nothing else, it shows how 'special' those that enter the Beltway really are.

It is odd. Also would not be very difficult to sprinkle altered childhood photos around the web. There are some pictures out there of a male version of Michelle in a football team. I watched this stuff a few years ago with interest. There is a gradient of feminine to masculine body shapes in both sexes. The older girl does bear some resemblance to Michelle, though. I see enough resemblance there that I think Michelle is her mother.
More interesting to me is the 'Obama's real daddy' kind of stuff.
The web is full of this kind of click bait, such as:
Barbara Bush looks like Aleister Crowley (and mom had an affair with him), Angela Merkel looks rather like Adolph (was Boys from Brazil really a thing?)
I agree, these are distractions. More important to see these folks and their actions.

Michelle is on the cover of Vogue this month, looking appropriately lady-like.

Obama's image probably relates to why this meme has spread across the internet. It also goes to show the current fascination with gender and Peterson's work relates here as well. I recently watched a video of his where he talked how the destabilization of binary systems lead to chaos (there's also a good portion on the rules of hospitality and the responsibilities of outliers to social cohesion). Perhaps on a subconscious level, people pick up on how Obama's liberalism is sowing chaos. On some level, many people recognize that something is very wrong with the direction of our society. It's probably easier for memes like this spread because they are a superficial explanation.

Back
Top Bottom