Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Recap

+ A new poll has found that less than a third of American respondents approve of Biden's handling of the war in Gaza. For 18-34 year olds, that figure is less than 22 percent.

+ Palestinian health officials say nearly 180 Palestinians have been killed in renewed Israeli bombardments of Gaza following the expiration of the truce with Hamas.

+ The Palestinian Red Crescent says Israeli forces are preventing aid trucks from entering Gaza via the Rafah border crossing.

+ A report from the Wall Street Journal has said the US is sending Israel 2,000-pound bunker-buster bombs.

+The Committee to Protect Journalists says that 61 journalists have been killed since 7 October. That figure, mostly consisting of Palestinians, also includes Lebanese and Israeli journalists.

+One of the largest unions in the US, United Auto Workers, has joined the call for a ceasefire in Gaza.

+Syrian state media reported that the Syrian military intercepted a rocket launched by Israel, and said it took down most of the missiles.

Video- Brazilian president says war in Gaza is a genocide

President of Brazil, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said what the world is seeing in Gaza is not a traditional war but a genocide.
Speaking to Al Jazeera, da Silva says the Israeli assault of Gaza was a failure of the UN and international leaders

pic.twitter.com/1NzZIhL6FM

I have limited to a great extent how much time I spend on social media these past couple of days, and I was just on X scrolling and looking around and I noticed something. Because of what I like and repost, I am getting all the latest news/tweets about Gaza and it seems to me that the videos of Israel's atrocities are way way fewer now than before the "truce". There are still enough to get an idea of what is happening, but not as much as before. Has anybody else noticed anything similar? And if it's not just my impression, is it because Israel already targeted and killed most journalists? Very few voices left to report?

Also, the tweets (what are they called now that it's X?!) coming from individuals who currently live in Gaza, report on bombings worse than before, they say there is no safe place anymore, Israel is carpet bombing everywhere, and a few of them fear that they might not make it through the night.

If I am reading things right, it seems to me that this time, Israel will do its utmost to complete its mission and get rid of every single Palestinian one way or the other. I think they will go all out because it's their last chance. Many of their lies regarding the 7th of October are coming to light, the global community sees them for what they are, and during the exchange videos, Hamas revealed themselves as humane heroic figures, the "terrorist rapists, killers, animals" label the zionists mark them with is not believable anymore. So Israel has to bomb everything and everyone to leave no evidence.

And sure, a few years from now there will be Nuremberg-like trials, some monsters will go to jail after dramatic legal proceedings, Israel itself might not exist anymore, psychologists will puzzle for decades how it all happened and was allowed to happen, and the future generations will blame every single human alive at this time as silent witnesses to slaughter.

And the above might be an optimistic prediction of our future, considering what the C's said, that WWII was just a trial run. The overarching plans seem to want us all prisoners in "Gazas" around the world. Oops, I misspelled 15-minute-cities! :pinocchio:

I have limited to a great extent how much time I spend on social media these past couple of days, and I was just on X scrolling and looking around and I noticed something. Because of what I like and repost, I am getting all the latest news/tweets about Gaza and it seems to me that the videos of Israel's atrocities are way way fewer now than before the "truce". There are still enough to get an idea of what is happening, but not as much as before. Has anybody else noticed anything similar? And if it's not just my impression, is it because Israel already targeted and killed most journalists? Very few voices left to report?
That and Comunity Notes, suggested feed, algorithm seems to favor Israeli's POV/Propaganda/Zionism etc
Yesterday, there was a "debate" whether a baby that was killed by Israeli bombs, was propagate as propaganda by Jerusalem Post, it said it was a doll. A doll.

Add

The US regime is officially part of the genocidal enterprise:
1701542472183.png
What this suggests is that after the PR disaster that has been the hostages exchange, the US and Israel have decided that it was better to kill the Israeli hostages along with the Palestinian population. Notice the height of hypocrisy: Here, use these super powerful bombs, but "limit civilian causalities 🤡".

I am getting all the latest news/tweets about Gaza and it seems to me that the videos of Israel's atrocities are way way fewer now than before the "truce". There are still enough to get an idea of what is happening, but not as much as before. Has anybody else noticed anything similar? And if it's not just my impression, is it because Israel already targeted and killed most journalists? Very few voices left to report?
I think this truce created a false hope and at the same time generated more awareness of manipulation and impunity or lack of justice, the scenes and news that I see and read, especially of children are overwhelming and I understand the anger of everyone and myself because it is fair and healthy, however, the sacrifice of all these people lets us see what is expected of us and what we are made of, but as far as possible we can not amplify the turmoil and hatred.
More openly the parasites let us see the affection they have for us with mandates of security, goodness and obedience, for me the emperor is naked and we are seeing him behind the curtain.

On the other hand, in the near future I think the idea is to loot as much as possible from Palestine and and let the US to extend the conflict to Iran which is its "last frontier", more war to try to delay the final collapse of the financial system, that is if a hurricane does not take what is left of it. In other words, it is unpredictable how it can happen, but it will certainly happen.

Speaking of active participation/complicity (in addition to support, propaganda, arming, and financing), another usual suspect:
1701582395539.png
It's like the Roman senators murdering Caesar, they must all participate to share the blame, or karma.

Just stumbled upon this while looking for something else in the transcripts.
December 1, 2018:
Q: (Pierre) What’s the percentage of psychopathy among Ashkenazi Jews today?
A: 53
Almost!

What Israelis Think of the War With Hamas
New opinion polls just released from Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University's Peace Index indicate that Israeli attitudes towards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are more hawkish than at any point in recent memory.
Hawkish?? Interesting use of word.
Both surveys were conducted in the aftermath of the Oct. 7 massacre and the resulting war with Hamas, and sampled approximately 600 people each. The polls are part of a series conducted several times per year and attempt to be representative of the various factions of Israeli society, including Israeli citizens of Palestinian descent.
Despite thousands of protesters gathering in Tel Aviv to demand the release of the hostages held by Hamas, only 10% of Israeli Jews in the Israel Democracy Institute poll said they would support a pause in fighting in order to exchange hostages. Meanwhile, 44.3%, the plurality of Israeli Jews, said they want the government to negotiate for the hostages immediately without pausing the fighting.
Yossi Mekelberg, an associate fellow at Chatham House who specializes in writing about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, says that while many Israelis want the hostages returned home, they are also worried that releasing Palestinian prisoners will lead to more attacks like the one perpetrated on Oct. 7.
Yes, because after swallowing enough salad-lies words, they cannot differenciate between any kinds of people, for them ALL is hamas.

“There is a view that in the past… Israel released more than a 1,000 prisoners for one soldier, including the head of Hamas in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar, and look what happened,” says Mekelberg.

Of Israelis who responded to the Israel Democracy Institute poll, 26.6% said that Israel should not negotiate with Hamas for the release of the Israeli hostages at all.
Nimrod Rosler, the academic head of Tel Aviv University’s International Program in Conflict Resolution and Mediation, which conducts the Peace Index survey, says that the impact of recent events has significantly shaped public opinion on the peace process. Support for peace negotiations with the Palestinian Authority among Israeli Jews fell from 47.6% in favor in September to just 24.5% in favor in the survey conducted between Oct. 23 and Oct. 28.
Since 2001, this is the lowest percentage we've ever gotten. And that includes during the second Palestinian intifada, during which there were large terrorist attacks against Israel, and other wars that occurred with Gaza and with Lebanon," he says.
Mekelberg says that this is because many Israelis felt that the Palestinian Authority did not condemn the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks strongly enough, and attempts to explain the context came across as justification to many Israelis. “There was a feeling that even though they did offer a condemnation, there was too much ‘but’ and trying to explain.”
Of course, the arrogance that they practice, live, and are reminded of it every day by authorities, influencers, media, etc., does not allow them to comprehend the "but".

Besides, is the game words, "condemn enough" what Hamas did is equal as received without resistance to what they interpret as "Israel defending itself" - the collective punishment, the genocide that they think is their "right".
Poll results were also hawkish when it came to the use of force in Gaza: 57.5% of Israeli Jews said that they believed the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) were using too little firepower in Gaza, 36.6% said the IDF was using an appropriate amount of firepower, while just 1.8% said they believed the IDF was using too much fire power, while 4.2% said they weren’t sure whether it was using too much or too little firepower.
On the Israeli Voice Index conducted on Nov. 5 and Nov. 6, Israelis also expressed dissatisfaction with the Netanyau administration, with 61.4% of all Israelis giving Netanyahu’s performance during the war a negative rating. On the Peace Index poll, Netanyahu did even worse, with 75.8% of Israelis rating the prime minister’s performance as “not so good” or “poor” in regards to the war. Nevertheless, despite the distrust in Netanyahu, trust in the IDF remains high. In Israeli Voice Index Polls conducted between Oct. 24-26, 49.5% of respondents said that they trusted the IDF more than Prime Minister Netanyahu, while just 7.3% said they trusted Netanyahu more than the IDF.
“This is very critical, the fact that Netanyahu’s electoral base is being eroded since the beginning of the war,” says Tamar Hermann, a senior fellow at Israel Democracy Institute. “A significant number of people who think of themselves as on the right or say that they voted for the Likud [Netanyahu's party] are now very critical of Netanyahu and his government functioning.”
Support for a two-state solution also went down slightly among Jewish Israelis, dropping from 37.5% in favor of a two-state solution in September to 28.6% supporting the idea in the aftermath of the Oct. 7 attacks, according to the Peace Index polls. Among Arab citizens of Israel, support for a two-state solution was roughly the same, going from 68.7% being in favor to 71.9% being in favor after the attacks
Mekelberg says that Arab citizens of Israel are much more in favor of both two-state and one-state solutions, since they are directly affected by inequalities baked into the current system. The average Jewish Israeli household's income is nearly double than that of the average Arab-Israeli household. “While they are both citizens of the same country, they have a very different existence,” says Mekelberg. “Both a one-state and a two-state solution give the possibility for them to become equal.
Yahveh forbidd, they won't be able to kill, injured, harrased, bullied Palestinians any more. 🙄
Perhaps the most surprising finding from the surveys is that Israelis as a whole are more hopeful about their future now than they were before Oct. 7. In response to the Israel Democracy Institute poll, 64% of Israelis said they were “optimistic” or “somewhat optimistic” about the future of the country. Hermann says that the attack created a sense of unity among the Israeli public that was absent during the democracy protests earlier this year. “In the first part of 2023, the national consensus was totally shattered. Now that the electoral consensus is strengthened, it feels better for people to be part of a collective that shares both a common destiny and the war effort.”
That interpretation reminded of the Nazi pride.
Nevertheless, she warns that the feeling of consensus may be temporary. “Contrary to the gut feeling of many Israelis now … the discrepancies between left and right were very visible [in our data],” says Hermann. “When we ask them about preferences during the war or for the future we still see a significant difference between the political orientations, which means when the war is over, we are very likely to see them coming up to the surface once again.
Most probably what is going to surface would be the the national shame, though.
Mekelberg also warns not to over rely on polls taken during wartime. “The risk of running these surveys during war is that emotions run very high,” he says. “When it’s all settled, the answers might be different.”

Georges Malbrunot
@Malbrunot
9h
Le secrétaire américain à la Défense, Lloyd Austin, hausse à son tour le ton contre Israël. "Dans ce genre de combat, le centre de gravité est la population civile. Si vous la poussez dans les bras de l'ennemi, vous remplacez une victoire tactique par une défaite stratégique".
1701591309686.png
The American Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, is in turn raising his voice against Israel. "In this kind of combat, the center of gravity is the civilian population. If you push them into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat."

A man has died and two others, including a British man, have been injured in a knife and hammer attack on a street in central Paris.
The attack occurred near the Eiffel Tower shortly before 21:00 local time (20:00 GMT) on Saturday.
A 26-year-old French national known to security services has been arrested and anti-terrorism prosecutors have opened an investigation.
He has been named in French media as Armand R, a 26-year-old French national with Iranian parents.
Mr Darmanin said the alleged attacker was heard shouting "Allahu Akbar", Arabic for "God is greatest", and told police he was upset because "so many Muslims are dying in Afghanistan and in Palestine".
The suspect is also understood to have suggested France was complicit in the deaths of Palestinians in Gaza.
Police said the man was released from prison in 2020 after serving four years for planning an attack, and was supposed to be following treatment for psychiatric problems.

Known to intelligence services, psychological problems, criminal background, links to situation in Gaza.

All boxes checked, plus a new one - Iranian parents.

There was also an awful stabbing incident in New York but it does not appear to be terrorism at this point.

It will scalate, for certain.

ABC Navy warship shoots down drones in Red Sea, in latest incursion in Middle East: Official
A U.S. Navy ship in the Red Sea on Sunday shot down several drones heading in its direction from areas of Yemen controlled by the Houthi militants, according to a U.S. official.

"The USS Carney has been involved in multiple engagements in the Red Sea involving Houthi attacks on commercial vessels today. In at least two circumstances, the Carney successfully shot down [unmanned aerial vehicles] headed in its direction," the official said.

The Pentagon said in a statement to ABC News that more information will be provided as it becomes available.

"We’re aware of reports regarding attacks on the USS Carney and commercial vessels in the Red Sea," the statement said.

A senior U.S. official told ABC News that one ballistic missile fired from Houthis in Yemen landed in the vicinity of a merchant vessel in the Red Sea and the USS Carney was nearby and responded to the ship's distress call.
While in the process of heading to assist, the Carney shot down a Houthi drone and had previously destroyed another Houthi drone, according to the official.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Al Arabiya-Pentagon: US warship, multiple commercial ships have come under attack in Red Sea
An American warship and multiple commercial ships came under attack Sunday in the Red Sea, the Pentagon said, potentially marking a major escalation in a series of maritime attacks in the Mideast linked to the Israel-Hamas war.
“The USS Carney destroyed one Houthi drone headed in their direction while in the southern Red Sea. At the same time, the Carney observed at least one ballistic missile fired at a civilian commercial vessel, the M/V Unity Explorer, which landed in that vessel’s vicinity. The Carney subsequently responded to their distress call. While assisting the Unity Explorer, the Carney shot down another Houthi drone that was headed in the direction of both the Carney and Unity Explorer,” a US defense official told Al Arabiya English on condition of anonymity.
The Carney is an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer.
The British military earlier said there had been a suspected drone attack and explosions in the Red Sea, without elaborating.

Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthis have been launching a series of attacks on vessels in the Red Sea, as well as launching drones and missiles targeting Israel as it wages war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

There was no immediate comment from the Houthis. However, a Houthi military spokesman earlier said an “important” statement would be released shortly.
Reuters - Britain's maritime agency reports drone attack in Red Sea
RIYADH, Dec 3 (Reuters) - Britain's Maritime Trade Operations agency (UKMTO) on Sunday said that it has received reports of a drone attack in the Red Sea's Bab al-Mandab strait.

UKMTO had earlier reported drone activity that originated from Yemen, as well as a possible explosion, and called on vessels in the vicinity to exercise caution.

Reuters was unable to independently verify the reports.
Add
BREAKING: OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY YEMENI HOUTHI FORCES ON ATTACK ON NAVAL SHIPS

“In implementation of the directives of Commander Abdul-Malik Badr al-Din al-Houthi, may God protect him, and in response to the demands of our great Yemeni people and the calls of the free people of our Arab and Islamic nation to stand fully with the choices of the Palestinian people and their proud resistance.

This morning, the naval forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces, with the help of God Almighty, carried out a targeting operation against two Israeli ships in Bab al-Mandab, namely the “Unity Explorer” ship and the “Number Nine” ship.

The first ship was targeted with a naval missile and the second ship with a naval drone.

The targeting operation came after the two ships rejected warning messages from the Yemeni naval forces.

The Yemeni armed forces continue to prevent Israeli ships from navigating the Red and Arab Seas until the Israeli aggression against our steadfast brothers in the Gaza Strip stops.

The Yemeni Armed Forces renew their warning to all Israeli ships or those associated with Israelis that they will become a legitimate target if they violate what is stated in this statement and previous statements issued by the Yemeni Armed Forces.”

Back
Top Bottom