It is about the Transcrip podcast # 34, can someone help me with these doubts!!

zim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi All

This podcast took my attention since I lived when I was a child with someone who a priest from a catholic church said have a demons , so It was a stranger time until we got in a christian church and pray for her until the demon was gone.

So all my life I wasn't clear about that time and I was very curios why it happened to her. In today I can see her and can see that there are something wrong there...

So if somebody can help me with my questions:

LKJ: I understand he was an alcoholic, and this was only afterward. Because, of course, when he was wanting me to do the hypnotherapy, it seemed that this particular subject didn't tell me everything that I really needed to know; he wasn't sincere and honest with me in his pre-therapeutic interviews. Because afterward he explained to me that, you know, his childhood hadn't been so blissfully happy as he had presented it - that his father had been an alcoholic, and had beat up on his mother, and - in alcoholic rages, and so forth - and even at one point, I understand, had pulled a gun out and had threatened to shoot the mother, and had threatened to shoot him when he was a child. So, that ...

HS: Would that have been twelve years before, when he was ...

LKJ: It probably was, and it certainly explained a lot. And I was really unhappy that he hadn't told me this in advance, because if he had, I wouldn't have been sitting there with him under hypnosis. It wouldn't have happened.

LKJ (on tape): What allowed you to come and be with Victor? What was he doing when you came?

Demon (on tape): This one is mine.

LKJ (on tape): What was he doing that made him weak, and allowed you to come?

Demon (on tape): Simple fear.

LKJ (on tape): Simple fear? And who sent you?

Demon (on tape): His past is what sends me. From childhood to adulthood.

The " thing" says that it was first with the father and then with the son, how this things can manipulate someone and the person doesn't realize about that? or the people know it in a sense ?????

If the person have fear doesn't this "thing" come again and again although someone made an exorcism?

Doest Victor allow it to get inside him in the childhood ???

How a person could know that maybe have some kind of this attachments???

In a part 1 Victor says the his too drain, and Laura talk about the sex is a kind of drain of energy, it took my attention too because I can see that this person I talked is Very active sexual speaking but she is old so doesn't fit to me at her age. Can somebody explain this part please.

As this person who had a difficult childhood and in his adult life have another problems, why he can not be a good to SRT or hypnotize? If the psychiatry or psychology therapies will never know that he have a "thing" attached so the therapies doesnt work ?

thanks for your comments,

:)

Note: this topic was in the podcast before I´ve move it here.
thanks

I would like to understand this topic better, I have made search in the forum search tool, but my doubts are not clear yet, so can some one give me maybe a transcript to read or to understand more about what the demons are ??? Are they Lizzie's? Or are they in the same dimension ? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Hi Zim. I really can't answer all your questions but here are some useful quotes.

Hope this clarifies a few things for you. :)

Laura 2001 NSPN Radio said:
A demonic being, by technical definition, is what we call a fifth density being...[...]...

...But a truly demonic being is totally etheric, has no physical manifestation, it inserts itself into the interstitial spaces of your soul frequency and lives there like a sucking slug. So just picture it just that way and have an idea...[...]...

M: They can cause physical effects, can they not?

L: Well, the physical effects are caused by the interaction, the battle between the soul of the host and the possessing entity itself, even higher astral beings. You know, any type of being that produces what you would call poltergeist type effects is a lower level being, usually earth bound.

M: Not demonic.

L: No, no. They're essentially not demonic.

M: What about the patients(?) I heard about exorcism where a person is lying in the bed and the bed levitates off the floor?

L: That is produced by the interaction, you know, the battling at a certain level between the soul and the possessing entity. The physical effect is the effect of the short circuiting of the electromagnetic, or whatever, energy from the brain of the body of the host and the environment.

There actually have been some studies down this. There is William Roll(?), North Carolina, actually did some tests on this kind of what you would call PK. He discovered, that PK is a short circuiting between the brain of the individual and the environment, because apparently we do interact very intimately with our environment. Sometimes, there is the short circuit, and messages from the brain do not reach the body. They exit the body right around the area of the brain stem and interact directly with the environment...[...]...

The interview in it's entirety can be found here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6577.msg175600#msg175600

cholas said:
Hi Zim. I really can't answer all your questions but here are some useful quotes.

Hope this clarifies a few things for you. :)

Laura 2001 NSPN Radio said:
A demonic being, by technical definition, is what we call a fifth density being...[...]...

...But a truly demonic being is totally etheric, has no physical manifestation, it inserts itself into the interstitial spaces of your soul frequency and lives there like a sucking slug. So just picture it just that way and have an idea...[...]...

M: They can cause physical effects, can they not?

L: Well, the physical effects are caused by the interaction, the battle between the soul of the host and the possessing entity itself, even higher astral beings. You know, any type of being that produces what you would call poltergeist type effects is a lower level being, usually earth bound.

M: Not demonic.

L: No, no. They're essentially not demonic.

M: What about the patients(?) I heard about exorcism where a person is lying in the bed and the bed levitates off the floor?

L: That is produced by the interaction, you know, the battling at a certain level between the soul and the possessing entity. The physical effect is the effect of the short circuiting of the electromagnetic, or whatever, energy from the brain of the body of the host and the environment.

There actually have been some studies down this. There is William Roll(?), North Carolina, actually did some tests on this kind of what you would call PK. He discovered, that PK is a short circuiting between the brain of the individual and the environment, because apparently we do interact very intimately with our environment. Sometimes, there is the short circuit, and messages from the brain do not reach the body. They exit the body right around the area of the brain stem and interact directly with the environment...[...]...

The interview in it's entirety can be found here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6577.msg175600#msg175600

Hi Cholas

Thank you very much for this guide. I´ll read it and find out for more information. ;) ;D

Back
Top Bottom