J. W. Dunne and "An Experiment with Time"

Season's greetings, all. I am new to Cassiopaea, having been drawn here by this discussion. I am working on a biography of Dunne and have put up some web pages about him and his ideas at _http://www.steelpillow.com/blocki/dunne/Dunne.html

His professional papers surfaced last year and were acquired by the Science Museum. I have been going through them and there are many, many boxfuls!

Some of you may know of Kitt Price (formerly Katy) and their blog at _https://dunnefuture.wordpress.com/
I gather that they have been going through some of the hundreds of dream records that he received.

Please do not believe all that Wikipedia used to say about Dunne. I have edited the page recently to try and squash some of the more obvious mistakes. Indeed, false ideas about Dunne abound and I should like to congratulate you all on going back to original sources.

Anyway, if there is anything in particular that you want to know about Serialism, drop me a line and I will see what I can do.

Lethbridge has important info on this subject:

1. linear time is nonexistent = illusion

and

2. there are but a sequence of events in higher realities [densities] where no such thing exist as linear time. In higher realities [this is accessed + read somewhat in dreams] there is No past. No future. Just an eternal present.
But things are still evolving UP there still.. thus a sequence of data exist, of what has been done. The Lizards are constantly editing our level. Our level is an artificially created Slave Environment Construct. That level of artificially constructed data - our linear timeline - can be freely edited by the Lizard's, because it is at their level of FRV.

But

there is a level which remains fixed data

THAT ONE.. Cannot be accessed by 4thD STS to be edited at all

the C's give the answer: Every number [data] is fixed at a certain level.

I think:
1. we have been duped to accept linear time to become our prison. Our level. Our artificially created level. Like a cozy, warm labyrinth, full off food, created for rats in a lab, observed by scientists in white coats.
2. So we can be enslaved, because we are always hypnotized to observe our birthdays and say "Hi!" in the morning, every morning, as if we have never seen the same person over and over again yesterday and the day before that.. we have said thousands of "Hi!"'s to the same persons over and over again. To the same person we say "Hi!", "Hi!" every morning. No, its not common courtesy. Its not politeness.

Don't euphemize your slavery.

Regards reality levels,
I made the following discovery recently,
practicing to refresh, make more frequent, the usually very fragmentary connection to our superconsciousness, which must be our Higher Self

I think:

What happens is the following:

There are two levels of data,
or two layers of reality whichever expression you like

for our consciousnesses to read [C's]:

LEVEL ONE [Lizard manufactured blue-pill reality] binary data stream
======** similar to a warm & cozy water-layer in a river sliding at the top ** ========

-------- ~~~~~ sliding almost imperceptibly over ~~~~~~---------

LEVEL TWO binary data stream
========= a cold water layer in the river,
below the warm layer, a Red Pill=Objective Reality, Hard Data Layer =============

1. The Lizards desperately want us believe in LEVEL ONE = the Warm Water Enslavement layer which is = linear time
2. We are now desperately looking for LEVEL TWO = the Cold Water Layer, the sobering = CLEAR VIEW = the Objective Reality Non-Linear Time Layer, where every number, data, etc.. is fixed. And very readable!
3. Dunne and Lethbridge are trying to explain this, IMO: If you can free yourself, VIA HARD MENTAL TRAINING + RELENTLESS PRACTICE.. if you forcefully tear yourself away from [time] LEVEL ONE..

..you realize that you can indeed access LEVEL TWO = CLEAR VIEW = which is what you're looking for = Objective Reality Non-Linear Time Layer = which is what the Lizards don't want you to discover

then

you realize with pretty much astonishment

that what the C's were saying is true:

Everything is FIXED at some level. But choice is at what level will be experienced.

Do you remain enslaved under the rule of your Mind Censor = the Predator's Mind?

Q: (L) Is it possible by using this technique to dowse winning lottery numbers?

A: Difficult; intentions must be pure.

Q: (L) It is very difficult to have pure intentions about money, isn't it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) But if, theoretically, one did have pure intentions, would they be able to dowse numbers...

A: Tall order. Yes.

Q: (L)

Q: (L) Is it possible by using this technique to dowse winning lottery numbers?

A: Difficult; intentions must be pure.

Q: (L) It is very difficult to have pure intentions about money, isn't it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) But if, theoretically, one did have pure intentions, would they be able to dowse numbers...

A: Tall order. Yes.

Q: (L) Are lottery numbers... fixed?

A: Everything is at some level. But choice is at what level will be experienced.

The mind censor that Lethbridge and Dunne and Castaneda are talking about in these cases, is NOT your mind! Its the Lizards! THEY want you to keep your head turned toward Warm Slavery Level One always.
So you cannot see or perceive anything else. No Cold Freedom, nope!. Just the rules of Warm Slavery.

So: you forever walk in circles and cook new theories and remain enslaved.

During practice:
I just recently discovered this via [essential] and very necessary practice, during Project C. The underlying, non-editable, fixed "time" level, the hard objective data layer running under everything [CRS], the descriptor of objective reality, that the Lizards desperately do NOT want you to read with your consciousness.
Now I'm working on getting enough practice, to finally present proof, but not here in the public forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom