Jacobo Grinberg’s syntergic theory

c0rv3n

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,

I did not find anything in the forums about Dr. Jacobo Grinberg and what he was doing is really interesting, he was a Mexican neurophysiology who mysteriously disappeared in 1994 after taking his work on syntergic theory public, he talked about the connection we have with the matrix and how our brains decode the information we receive from it and create the reality. He started to work in more depth when he did some experiments with a psychic healer named Pachita. Blown away by her miracles he was kind of trying to apply the scientific method to what he was seeing and he came up with the syntergic theory.
He started running experiments in his lab, telepathy experiments and telekinesis experiments, he also worked with children in order to prove his theories.

The theory postulates that the human brain is able to create a hypercomplex field of interactions that are the result of the activation of all its neuronal elements. This interaction matrix is called the neuronal field. One of the effects of its activation is the unification of neuronal activity. It is postulated that the neuronal field produces a distortion in the basic space/time structure and the reality of our percepts is the perception of this distortion. He said that Pachita was able to connect and interact with this matrix and she was able to materialize organs she used to heal people like kidneys, hearts, a liver etc.

I found this website Scientific Evidence for a Connecting Matrix: An Introduction to Biofield Science Part 2 with a lot of information about his work, it is mind blowing, I think he was able to prove all his theories somehow and someone didn't like that, nobody knows what happened to him not even his family, it would be interesting to ask the C's if he really succeeded and was able to prove all his theories.
He wrote a lot of books, you can find them in amazon if you're interested.

Well that's all, I just thing this is really cool stuff, thanks.

Funny, a friend of mine gave me a couple of his books a month ago. Some of his ideas and hypotheses are interesting and similar to what we know as the hyperdimensional reality, and the information field, for example. But I might be reading too much as I have just started reading his main book, Syntergic Theory. There are also some similarities with the Holographic Universe Theory.

He founded the National Institute of the Study of Consciousness in the UNAM (Institute in the National Autonomous University of Mexico) before his disappearance, and it was closed later on. According to him, he was trying to seriously connect science and paranormal phenomena. The Mexican academia was polarized about his conclusions and theories.

Some red flags: About Pachita, she was involved in psychic surgeries and the only reference we have for that is this:

February 22, 1995

Q: (L) [...] Okay, I would like to know, recently I watched a video at Jiles Hamilton's on psychic surgery. This, obviously, was the real thing. Am I correct in that assessment? {The video was made and presented by Henry Belk.}
A: No.
Q: (L) No?! What was happening?
A: Fakery and "demonic" influences to delusion, now, strict warning: avoid at all cost!!
Q: (L) Avoid what at all cost, psychic surgery?
A: Yes.

And some new agy and 'shamanistic' ideas about how you can create your own reality, but it seems that he tries to explain it from a well-studied and even scientific perspective. It gets a bit fuzzy when he tries to explain consciousness though, as he tries to use scientific paradigms and approaches at the time. Yet again, I just started reading his work.

His disappearance is surrounded by mystery, with no clues at all, yet. We now know by Laura's studies that if there are scientists or members of the academia who are really into something regarding hyperdimensional realities and similar hot topics, they end up working for the "bad guys", or if they refuse, they find their work ridiculed, their character assassinated, or they just get rid of them one way or another... Or maybe his disappearance is related to something entirely different, who knows.

I found this trailer from a documentary about him:

Right now I'm trying to find this book to add it to the list, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Anyways, I still don't know what to think about his work, maybe reading more about it.

Funny, a friend of mine gave me a couple of his books a month ago. Some of his ideas and hypotheses are interesting and similar to what we know as the hyperdimensional reality, and the information field, for example. But I might be reading too much as I have just started reading his main book, Syntergic Theory. There are also some similarities with the Holographic Universe Theory.

He founded the National Institute of the Study of Consciousness in the UNAM (Institute in the National Autonomous University of Mexico) before his disappearance, and it was closed later on. According to him, he was trying to seriously connect science and paranormal phenomena. The Mexican academia was polarized about his conclusions and theories.

Some red flags: About Pachita, she was involved in psychic surgeries and the only reference we have for that is this:

And some new agy and 'shamanistic' ideas about how you can create your own reality, but it seems that he tries to explain it from a well-studied and even scientific perspective. It gets a bit fuzzy when he tries to explain consciousness though, as he tries to use scientific paradigms and approaches at the time. Yet again, I just started reading his work.

His disappearance is surrounded by mystery, with no clues at all, yet. We now know by Laura's studies that if there are scientists or members of the academia who are really into something regarding hyperdimensional realities and similar hot topics, they end up working for the "bad guys", or if they refuse, they find their work ridiculed, their character assassinated, or they just get rid of them one way or another... Or maybe his disappearance is related to something entirely different, who knows.

I found this trailer from a documentary about him:

Right now I'm trying to find this book to add it to the list, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Anyways, I still don't know what to think about his work, maybe reading more about it.
Oh wow!! Did not know the psychic surgery was that bad, my God!!! I read an article the other day and it says that he was threatened by the Mexican government and asked him to stop working with Pachita, it also says that the last time someone saw Dr. Grinberg alive was in Boulder, Colorado and that he was secretly working for the University of Colorado so I guess he found something and maybe they just got rid of him like you said, I guess he didn't want to continue his research because of whatever reason he thought was wrong or maybe he wanted to tell the world about the mind's potential, this is really interesting.

Thanks a lot for the reply and for the articles, I will definitely check that.

Interestingly, Spanish Sputnik carried an article about him just last April. Cannot access their website, so I'm linking to cached version and below is DeepL translation

Jacobo Grinberg, the missing Mexican scientist who was in the sights of the CIA

Mexican scientist Jacobo Grinberg disappeared almost 18 years ago just as he was about to conduct one of his most ambitious experiments that would bring together a lifetime of studies on the human mind.

Despite the years, the disappearance of the neurophysiologist is once again creeping into the conversations of young people, now on social networks, and is the subject of articles and reports in the media where people mainly remember the studies that Grinberg-Zylberbaum carried out on Bárbara Guerrero Pachita, a medium who claimed to receive the spirit of Cuauhtémoc, the last Mexica tlatoani, to be able to materialise organs and perform surgeries that defy all known medical logic.

One of the factors contributing to the revival of Jacobo Grinberg is the documentary El secreto del Dr. Grinberg from the filmmaker Ida Cuéllar, who 10 years ago began an investigation that led her to interview the commander in charge of searching for the Mexican scientist and to find his academic work in the declassified papers of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

"This whole subject fascinates me from all the different angles. I became quite obsessed with the case and once I knew the story I couldn't stop. I started with the books, and after six months I returned to Mexico and began to investigate," the director told Sputnik in an interview.

The lives of Jacobo Grinberg

Jacobo Grinberg-Zylberbaum was born on 12 December 1946 into a family of four brothers. Although he studied physics for a year at the UNAM, he finished his degree in psychology and in 1968 founded the Laboratory of Psychophysiology at the Universidad Anáhuac and the National Institute for the Study of Consciousness.

In the same year, the Mexican began a spiritual quest that brought him into contact with the counterculture and its proposals to expand the mind and perception through meditation and the use of drugs such as LSD, as well as the ideas put forward by the Mexican writer Carlos Castaneda in his popular book The Teachings of Don Juan.

Among his best-known experiments to discover the potential of the human mind and prove the existence of a 'third eye' are the trainings he devised for children to read messages written in ink on a card with their eyes closed, as a way of demonstrating that our reality is perceptible beyond our physical senses.

Much of Grinberg's work focused on telepathy and his synergistic theory, and some of his scholarly articles would be reviewed by the CIA itself, such as Psychophysiological Correlates of Communication, Gravitation and Unity: The Synergistic Theory and The Orbitals of Consciousness. and A neurosynergistic approach to discrete levels of conscious experience, which were declassified in 2001.

However, it would not be until the 1970s that he would have the encounter that would change his life. While conducting a study on shamans in Mexico he met Pachita, through Margarita López Portillo, sister of former Mexican President José López Portillo.

Pachita was the matriarch of a family that for decades has been performing therapies to cure cancer, internal fractures and other ailments without any medical training. They exercise their gift in a trance-like state that allows them, according to Grinberg's own descriptions, to materialise objects, organs and tissues in their hands and to perform surgeries that do not comply with any current medical parameters.

The study of Pachita's gift allowed Grinberg to develop his synergistic theory, a theoretical and scientific attempt at reality that would help explain the work of Bárbara Guerrero, who denied any interference in the cures she performed and delegated all credit to the spirit that took her body: that of the last Mexica tlatoani, Cuauhtémoc, who is referred to as El Hermanito (The Little Brother).

The synergistic theory, in very simple terms, states that what we understand as physical reality is the product of the interaction of our brain with a kind of invisible and universal hologram or network that he called the lattice. In other words, our physical world is not known to us through our senses, but through our mind's perception of the lattice. For Grinberg, Pachita literally managed to alter reality because she consciously controlled her interaction with this lattice, in a process of trance and concentration that could be compared to meditation.

Pachita and Grinberg's relationship ended abruptly, apparently because of a mistrust coming from the Mexican Presidency that distanced the researcher from the medium from Parral, Chihuahua, who died on 29 April 1979.

The Road to Boulder

Jacobo Grinberg continued with his research, but also with the writing of his books in which he expounded from his theories to stories and poems, somewhat autobiographical and in which, for some followers, he himself predicted his possible disappearance.

One of Grinberg's most important experiments was to prove that two human minds are connected on a psychic and neurological level, even if they are in separate rooms. The final test was to be carried out with a satellite that would connect two people, one in India and one in Mexico. But when he was about to carry out the experiment, on 8 December 1994, he disappeared without even telling his daughter, Estusha Grinberg, with whom he had a close relationship. The hard disk with his most recent theses and hypotheses also vanished.

As Ida Cuéllar records in her documentary, for weeks beforehand Jacobo Grinberg had been making statements suggesting that he might soon disappear, even hinting at the possibility that he would travel to Nepal to study meditation.

The first line of investigation was a crime of passion committed by his wife Teresa Mendoza, as Grinberg's close circle claimed that he himself had told them that he was afraid of her and feared for his life. Mendoza disappeared shortly after the Mexican scientist and was seen in the house where they lived together, a week after the disappearance, accompanied by an unknown woman, which even led to accusations that she was a US spy.

Although lines such as homicide and kidnapping were investigated, Commander Clemente Padilla, in charge of the investigation, found clues that the Mexican had arrived in Boulder, Colorado, where he found evidence of a secret collaboration between the scientist and the University of Colorado. But when he reported the findings, his superiors removed him from the investigation and branded him a madman.

"You realise that many of the witnesses, especially Boulder's, were dismissed in an almost suspicious way. Why all of a sudden a guy says he's seen him and gives such clear clues and is totally ignored? The only one who believed him was Padilla and that's why he was kicked out of the police. It makes you think that there was something to it," says Ida Cuéllar about the case that led the commander in charge to go into hiding in Malinalco, convinced that even former president Ernesto Zedillo was involved in his departure.

For the Spanish filmmaker, all the possibilities that exist around the disappearance of Jacobo Grinberg are the very sample of the Mexican scientist's ideas: an endless number of possibilities.

"There is one thing I like to think about. We like to have accurate stories, characters who have a life, a death and facts: every problem has a solution. I think that with Grinberg we are entering into something else, into a mystery of an initiatory nature that cannot be solved in a linear way. Jacobo had many lives and also had many outcomes that in one way or another are all real because they are part of the collective consciousness", says the filmmaker.

A bit more about him, in English:
Professor Jacobo Grinberg's Relationship with Castaneda

His paper declassified in 2021, PDF
Psychophysiological Correlates of Communication, Gravitation and Unity. The Syntergic Theory
.https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000700130002-5.pdf

Sputnik ran another article by him in March... and there's a video of him explaining his theory, and apparently he's making references to Carlos Castaneda. The video is in Spanish though, but the article seems to be quite extensive in explaining his theory.

How the spirit of the last Mexica tlatoani helps a family cure cancer in minutes

Humanity does not abandon its ambition to heal with technology despite the challenges: from interspecies transplants to chips that will 'program' the brain to heal. And while all this is happening, a Mexican family cures cancer and materializes organs in the air thanks to the intervention of the spirit of the last Mexica tlatoani.

This is not an ancient technique or knowledge. In fact, they say, it is a gift that has been inherited by at least three generations, the first to put it into practice on a massive scale being Barbara Guerrero, better known as Pachita, whose healing sessions were recorded in the 1970s by neurophysiologist Jacobo Gringberg, who has been missing since December 8, 1994.

Grinberg described in volume four of his research on Mexican shamanism how Pachita, or rather, the spirit of Cuauhtémoc, 'the Little Brother', cured through the body of Bárbara Guerrero: with a knife that appeared in his hands, he made an incision in the part of the body where the evil was; later, using only his hands, he extracted a kind of dark mass to later appear an organ or tissue in his hands and insert it into the body. The procedure lasts minutes, does not require anesthesia and allows the patient to walk out with basic recommendations.

A similar description was made by Alejandro Jodorowsky in the novel The Dance of Reality after witnessing a ceremony on the rooftop of a building in front of Plaza Rio de Janeiro, in the Roma neighborhood of Mexico City.

"I have seen heart surgeries that have lasted 20 minutes," says Domingo Ferrer, who met El Hermanito 30 years ago when he cured him of cancer, and since then has supported Pachita's family and coordinated the sessions of his son Enrique, who died in 2012, and now those of his grandson, Israel.

The process -with a variable cost, even becoming free in some cases- that Israel performs today is practically the same: he lays his patient down and proceeds to remove the damaged part or to fix internal lesions completely discarded by surgeons. Afterwards, the person rests for a few minutes and can walk home with the instructions prescribed by El Hermanito, which consist of general post-operative care.

It is a logical thing: if you have had an organ opened -because he opens, makes up and closes-, if you have had a heart operation where your heart has been opened, you recommend that preferably for a certain period of time he should not do any stress tests, because it is open. But that's all, and for a logical and concrete reason. The logic of heaven and the logic of earth is the same, that we look for three feet to the cat is another thing", assures Ferrer, who for six years assisted directly in the therapies.

Looking for the three feet to the cat

The work of El Hermanito is usually linked to the so-called "psychic surgeons", a group of people who, through energy, claim to cure all kinds of diseases with different techniques: from egg cleansing to gemstone sessions, all under the principle that energy is responsible for diseases and in turn for recovery, as shown in the documentary on the subject produced by TV UNAM.
However, Cuauhtémoc's gift is very different from that of the more traditional shamans and witches, since those who heal, in reality, enter a kind of trance that, they assure, makes them leave their body (as in an astral projection) to allow the spirit of El Hermanito to take possession and intercede between the patient and God. Meanwhile, the spirit of the bearer is in a place "where the All is, but there is nothing".

"It is not a decision of the Earth, it is not a question of learning: it is a question of heaven, it is heaven that decides. The predecessor knows who is going to be the successor, but the successor does not know that he is the one who is going to succeed, until he succeeds the previous one and the sky starts to work", specifies Ferrer when referring that the gift has been inherited to relatives of Pachita's direct line.

The synergistic theory of Jacobo Grinberg

Jacobo Grinberg's seven-volume study on shamanism was not limited to recording Pachita's sessions, as his intention was to understand what was happening in her brain every time she operated. With his observations, the UNAM psychologist developed the synergistic theory that, among other things, would explain in a scientific way how the Guerrero family can open people without medical training and materialize organs and objects as an act of magic.

Grinberg, a scholar in addition to meditation, considered that all consciousnesses are linked to a kind of invisible and universal network that he called lattice and that is responsible for showing us the physical reality that we live, that is, it is not us who interact directly with reality through the senses, but our consciousness through the lattice. The result of this interaction would be what we perceive as our reality: a projection/interpretation of our brain of the lattice, according to the theory, which somehow refers to and expands Plato's myth of the cave.

In the case of Pachita, according to Grinberg, she was able to consciously modify her interaction with this lattice which literally allowed her to transform and manipulate our physical reality to the degree of being able to materialize organs, tissues and objects just by thinking about it.

"It implies only one thing: to know that God exists and that when he allows it, everything can happen, and when he does not allow it, nothing can happen," counters Ferrer, who does not entirely share Gringberg's postulates.

For Ferrer, what happens is related to quantum physics, metaphysics, phenomenology and, yes, to theology. Despite his differences with the researcher, he agrees that the physical reality we live and study is only an illusion, as is the concept of time, since present, past and future occur simultaneously.

What we see there is that reality, this plane of reality, the one we consider to be forceful, concrete, is rather a fantasy. Einstein called it an illusion, Don Enrique called it a fallacy," he says.

The follower of El Hermanito explains that to understand what is happening, it is necessary to leave behind the idea that "perception generates reality" and the principle of exclusion with which we approach physics, which holds that a thing is so as long as it is not one of the infinite possibilities that it could have been.

"Reality is not like that, as long as there is no collapse of the function of goodness, what we have are infinite possibilities and suddenly all of those infinite possibilities become one," explains Ferrer, who adds that this possibility in which a person can be healed "magically" occurs through the intervention of Cuauhtémoc before God, and not so much through the medium's actions, in this case, Israel.

Because despite the impact of the story, everything unfolds in an environment in which it does not seem that something extraordinary is happening, according to the believer himself.

"You can be inside and feel that it's okay, that it's part of the natural order of things," says Domingo, who confesses that if he were to see on the street or elsewhere what happens in the sessions in which he helped as an assistant for six years, he would simply faint.

The struggle for great power

Jacobo Grinberg met Pachita at a meeting in Los Pinos, thanks to the help of Margarita López Portillo, sister of former Mexican President José López Portillo, since Bárbara Guerrero, unlike her descendants, assisted many politicians and artists of the 70s, such as María Félix, José José José and Antonio Aguilar.

Since then, Grinberg became obsessed with the subject and, according to Ferrer, wanted to claim part of El Hermanito's gift. The relationship between El Hermanito and the researcher, in Ferrer's opinion, also frayed because the researcher did not respect the Guerrero family's intimacy, even going so far as to convince Pachita's granddaughter, Liliana Ugalde, that she was the successor because of a sort of unwritten rule that holds that El Hermanito must manifest in a different sex in each generation.

"It was a Grinberg problem: they seek magic, they seek the knowledge of magic, they seek power, they don't seek to help. They think about power, they don't think about faith or knowledge", refers Domingo, who assures that the last thing they knew about the Mexican was that he was restless because he had to visit Carlos Castaneda, author of The Teachings of Don Juan, a book in which he captured his experiences with the shaman Juan Matus and his rituals with peyote (a psychoactive plant), and which, according to Octavio Paz, proposes "a radical critique of reality".

The Little Brother manifested on Earth has a single objective: to serve and heal people, which is why he visits different places around the world to attend to more than 400 people a week, as he did recently in Mexico City. Because despite how extraordinary the act is, there is no cult behind it, or a philosophy of life that will allow an apple to appear in your hand if you are hungry: it is an act of faith and spiritual reconnection that has been nurtured by Pachita's family, even without really understanding how they operate cases that doctors have taken for lost and in environments without asepsis that would scare the most open-minded.

"The knowledge derived from this is up to the individual. The person arrives and asks for help and is given it. And the next day, when the results are given to him, there are no explanations either. You came to ask for help and he tells you what to do. You don't want to do it? Don't do it," concludes Domingo Ferrer.

Sputnik ran another article by him in March... and there's a video of him explaining his theory, and apparently he's making references to Carlos Castaneda. The video is in Spanish though, but the article seems to be quite extensive in explaining his theory.

How the spirit of the last Mexica tlatoani helps a family cure cancer in minutes
Wow!!!! This is really really interesting, but wait a minute, I've got a question, according to the C's in one of the sessions in 1995 they said the psychic surgery is something demonic and dangerous, actually logos5x5 pasted that specific part in his reply (above) so would it be possible that Dr. Grinberg was influenced by the "bad guys" somehow because of his association with Pachita? I mean he kind of help her when she was performing this "miraculous surgeries" right? Well I don't know maybe I'm just misinterpreting things.

Wow!!!! This is really really interesting, but wait a minute, I've got a question, according to the C's in one of the sessions in 1995 they said the psychic surgery is something demonic and dangerous, actually logos5x5 pasted that specific part in his reply (above) so would it be possible that Dr. Grinberg was influenced by the "bad guys" somehow because of his association with Pachita? I mean he kind of help her when she was performing this "miraculous surgeries" right? Well I don't know maybe I'm just misinterpreting things.
I am getting a similar reading of the situation.

If it's something that has such a negative potential, then I'd say he would have been walking around all sorts of "bad guys" and that tends to usually run its "bad guys" course, if that makes any sense.

He is very articulate and intelligent, or was, and as such he probably felt fascinated by the possibilities, but he probably did not have the context to judge the procedures and their potential for evil with. He doesn't strike me as a bad guy himself, he strikes me as an innocent and curious observer.

At least that's my take on it.

I am getting a similar reading of the situation.

If it's something that has such a negative potential, then I'd say he would have been walking around all sorts of "bad guys" and that tends to usually run its "bad guys" course, if that makes any sense.

He is very articulate and intelligent, or was, and as such he probably felt fascinated by the possibilities, but he probably did not have the context to judge the procedures and their potential for evil with. He doesn't strike me as a bad guy himself, he strikes me as an innocent and curious observer.

At least that's my take on it.
Right, I agree with you, I guess he just wanted to show people their potential and how we're connected to this matrix/consciousness/God and use it for good things but yes, it seems to me he was just researching and making experiments with good intentions, not sure, maybe my wishful thinking is preventing me from reading "between the lines" heheheheheheh xD

Right, I agree with you, I guess he just wanted to show people their potential and how we're connected to this matrix/consciousness/God and use it for good things but yes, it seems to me he was just researching and making experiments with good intentions, not sure, maybe my wishful thinking is preventing me from reading "between the lines" heheheheheheh xD
Or he lacked a network of individuals that could tell him.. "this smells fishy!" I think half of all the progress we make as individuals, is the people we're (and chose to be) surrounded by and how sincerely do they care about us.

it's a very common occurrence with otherwise great minds, their blindspots and sacred cows tend to get the best of them, and none of us are inmune to that phenomenon I daresay.

I don't know. He approached Pachita and other supposed shamans with the intention of gathering evidence for his theories. It seems like he was trying to be critical about it, but who knows, witnessing so-called miracles or anomalous activity can befuddle the mind and relax critical thinking in some cases.

I don't have enough information and a clear impression to discern his character, and his true intentions and motivations. He seems honest in his pursuit but yet again, his lack of knowledge in other areas while studying that kind of phenomenon, can be dangerous.

Interesting case indeed. In the last months I have been recommended by YouTube several videos about Jacobo Grinberg and his connection with Pachita. I have been searching about in the forum so it is really good to have this thread and that C’s quote about the demonic nature of those so called Psychic surgeries.

Just as Alejo and Luis, I am not sure what to think about yet (I’m still not familiar with his theories) but apart from that, Dr. Grinberg’s disappearance remains an intriguing story.

Or he lacked a network of individuals that could tell him.. "this smells fishy!" I think half of all the progress we make as individuals, is the people we're (and chose to be) surrounded by and how sincerely do they care about us.

it's a very common occurrence with otherwise great minds, their blindspots and sacred cows tend to get the best of them, and none of us are inmune to that phenomenon I daresay.
Yeah having a network of individuals is really great, they can always help you to see the things from another perspective and cover those "blind spots" but what happens when you're trying to do something good for the people but you don't have a group of people that can tell you all of these things so you can be aware, I mean the good guys watch over you somehow like a "divine" intervention if you will? because you're not trying to gain power or control people, you want to help or you just have to deal with all kind of attacks from the bad guys but if you're not aware then what? I know that the good guys can't intervene directly right?

Interesting case indeed. In the last months I have been recommended by YouTube several videos about Jacobo Grinberg and his connection with Pachita. I have been searching about in the forum so it is really good to have this thread and that C’s quote about the demonic nature of those so called Psychic surgeries.

Just as Alejo and Luis, I am not sure what to think about yet (I’m still not familiar with his theories) but apart from that, Dr. Grinberg’s disappearance remains an intriguing story.
Me too, the other day I saw this video, a guy was interviewing Pachita's granddaughter and she mentioned that Dr. Grinberg worked with Pachita for 2 years helping her with the surgeries and stuff, here's the link but the interview is in spanish I think you can activate the close captions/subtitles

His paper declassified in 2021, PDF
Psychophysiological Correlates of Communication, Gravitation and Unity. The Syntergic Theory
.https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000700130002-5.pdf
"The true understanding is that the mind includes everything; when you think something comes from the outside, it means that something appears in your mind. Nothing outsede yourself can cause any trouble. You yourself make the waves in your mind. If you leave your mind as it is, it will become calm, This mind is called the 'big mind'"

i bet he opened a portal in the bathroom and disappeared

Thanks for sharing the video, @c0rv3n. There's just one brief mention of Jacobo and how other scientists have made editions to his work. Yet, Pachita's granddaughter shares some details about her grandmother's life in the video:

She was born in 1900 and showed psychic abilities since early childhood. At first, her Catholic parents thought she had a mental illness, but her aunt interceded and convinced them that she had a gift and needed guidance.

A few years passed, and she felt the need to meditate. Her granddaughter shares that meditation helped her develop her skills, which included heightened intuition, precognition, and healing with the imposition of hands (and prayers). She used to meditate with her aunt and prayed with her father every day. Sometimes, the meditations extended to half a day.

During a meditation session, she was contacted by an entity who introduced himself as Cuauhtemoc, the last Aztec emperor. He told Pachita that he chose her because of her abilities and that she would help him finish his mission - healing others. The mission was supposed to last ten generations.

She healed with medicinal plants, imposition of hands, and offered advice, but that entity took over her body whenever a person needed surgery or transplant. Pachita would lose consciousness during the procedure, and her granddaughter made emphasis that it was the entity that performed the surgeries, not Pachita.

Through Pachita, the entity helped people with terminal illnesses or in need of transplants. Witnesses say that he could manifest organs compatible with the patient. That's what made Pachita famous, and she started to receive visits from the political class, including the president at the time and the first lady.

The next in line of succession was Pachita's son, yet he followed his path. It was Pachita's granddaughter who continued the contact with the entity. She says in the interview that it's channeling and that the entity does not do surgeries anymore just for 'spiritual healing'. He still takes over her body, but she mentions that she had managed to remain conscious during the process sometimes.

She also shares that other entities have tried to take over her body with no success and that she tries to keep a clear channel for the entity.

Now, Pachita's granddaughter and the entity focus on soul healing through changing negative old or even transgenerational behavioral patterns and emotions. The entity told her that the souls are sick due to the accumulation of negative emotions that manifests as physical illnesses. He also claims to help people make a good transition to the other side, and that a world cleansing is coming as people do not learn.

There are many red flags. It looks like a couple of similar cases that Laura shared on the Wave and the Cass website.

Back
Top Bottom