Jake Simpson

shijing

The Living Force
I realize that Project Camelot is looked at suspiciously here, and with good reason given their general lack of discernment and vacuum-cleaner approach to insider information, but that makes the following all the more interesting I think. There is a recent post of a synopsis of an interview with someone named 'Jake Simpson' (pseudonym) who is supposedly a deep insider. While those are a dime a dozen, the thing which caught my eye in his interview excerpt was the mention that there is a big cosmic event coming which can be described as 'a wave'. The interviewers (primarily Bill Ryan) speculate on what he means by this (it was apparently not elaborated on in the interview). It is the only time I have seen the term 'wave' used in this way outside of the Cassiopaean material; also interestingly, he talks about cyclical time and recurrent catastrophes -- not so uncommon, but still in accordance with the view taken by the QFS here. I thought I would point this out in case there are subsequent developments -- I currently have no personal interpretation of Simpson's material, although the two most obvious possibilities are that he is either plagiarizing the Cassiopaean material in order to divert newcomers, or that he really does know what he is talking about via independent means. The link to the excerpted interview is here:

_http://projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html_

I thought the same about this mention of the "WAVE"
below is an
excerpt from Camelot interview with Jake Simpson...

{Jake described the threat - metaphorically - as a wave that was heading our way. It was unclear whether this 'wave' is a product of an area of space which the solar system is entering - or whether it is the result of a close fly-past by a large rogue celestial body, or even a combination of two or three simultaneous situations or other unusual and impending cosmological events. But when I asked how this is all known, the answer came back that the superluminal craft have gone out to take a good look at what is around, and have returned with the information.}

There are lots of people promoting galactic waves and waves from galactic core and various other waves and have been for years and decades. I don't see much in this that is any different other than the stupid 'we have special inside contacts' nonsense that this site has promoted in its several different incarnations.

Back
Top Bottom