James Lovelock, Gaia Theorist, Says It is Too Late

L

LiathMacha

http://comment.independent.co.uk/commentators/article338830.ece
In this article I note that Lovelock attributes global warming only to human activity and does not consider solar radiation increase. Neither does he predict an ice age coming as a result of more fresh water in the ocean.

So, to start discussion in this area, is Lovelock right?

Liath

I think that he is right in that he assesses what data he has, based on the information that is "allowed" to be admitted in the ivory towers of his discipline. But we suspect strongly that he isn't looking at all the data. For example, there are the mammoths frozen in Siberia, frozen so fast that their lunch was still intact in their digestive tract... their flesh still firm on their bones. The movie, The Day After Tomorrow depicts the heat exchange that can occur with powerful storms and that may be the key. Yes, there is global warming, but that, apparently, can flip in almost an instant.

Laura said:
The movie, The Day After Tomorrow depicts the heat exchange that can occur with powerful storms and that may be the key. Yes, there is global warming, but that, apparently, can flip in almost an instant.
Also the idea that global warming is a precursor to ice ages is something not only spoken of by the C's, but also by Whitley Strieber who wrote The Day After Tomorrow. He certainly isn't lacking in controversy! I remember reading the C's comments of about Whitely and his proposed ideas...

January 1, 1995
Q: (L) What is the energy fueling Whitley Strieber and his work?
A: Grays.
Q: (L) He is an agent of the Grays?
A: No. Instrument of the Grays.
Q: (T) So, all his writing is compromised by the Grays?
A: Influenced by them.

[...]

March 18, 2000
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.
Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"
A: Fits into plans.

And me being the naive one actually thought after reading The Coming Global Superstorm that Bell and Strieber were one of the good guys! But this stark accuracy statement has always humbled me, realizing that it's not a question of if, but when the earth changes are going to happen. The fact that Lovelock and others are starting to come forward now really says to me that the PTB are trying to prepare the masses for it. But, it's been "too late" for some time now. I don't think that's exactly a revelation. Even Al Gore has said as much, and he's no better than your average monkey (no offense to the monkee in this forum :cool:).

It's just sad that so many people do not believe it unless it's said by an authority figure.

There is evidence that Mars is warming. The polar ice caps are melting more than usual. I've read statements on various websites that this warming is evident on other planets as well. If this is the case it can hardly be attributed to human activity.

I've seen claims that the sun's radiation is increasing but haven't seen anything formal.

If the above is true then how much global warming can be attributed to human activity and how much to solar? I'm wondering if all the focus on greenhouse gases might be to divert attention from something over which we have no control, the sun.

Liath

LiathMacha said:
If the above is true then how much global warming can be attributed to human activity and how much to solar? I'm wondering if all the focus on greenhouse gases might be to divert attention from something over which we have no control, the sun.

Liath
I think it's a bit of both. It's hard to deny that industrial pollutants have had a drastic affect on not only the environment, but on the physical health of us humans as well. The sun may or may not be getting warmer, but one thing is for sure: the decreasing ozone layer sure isn't helping things.

Hi again Beau. Yes, I think the answer is both. Could be the wave. I just spoke with someone who said that we are passing through an area of alpha particles left by an exploded planet. I have nothing with which to back that.

Well, Laura may be onto something saying that Lovelock simply can't mention things beyond human activity. It is so hard to get a straight answer these days.

When I get depressed I remind myself that I chose to be incarnated into this situation. Actually I may have earned the right to be here. There is so much material to use as a catalyst for spiritual growth. Most especially as things are coming to a crescendo!

Speaking of The Wave, Fifth Way, I've listened to Dr. Paul LaViolette and visited his web site. He seems to be serious scientist who says that there are waves coming from the center of the galaxy about every 500 years but the last one was 700 years ago. I'm wondering if he might have corroboration of The Wave.

May the Universe prevail :-)
Liath

ABC News this evening had a story about NASA censoring scientist speaking out about the severity of global warming caused by human action. The interview can be seen at http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1555157

There is also a UK article at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/30/wcens30.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/01/30/ixworld.html

Nasa's senior climate scientist accused the Bush administration yesterday of trying to stop him speaking out about global warming.
James Hansen said Nasa officials ordered his lectures, papers and website postings to be reviewed before publication after he called last month for an immediate reduction in greenhouse gas emissions. Requests for interviews were also being screened.

He said he had been told there would be "dire consequences" if he repeated his warnings about climate change.

"They feel their job is to be this censor of information going out to the public," he told the New York Times.

His accusation goes to the heart of the claim of opponents of President George W Bush that his administration is one of the more secretive in recent history.

Veteran Washington reporters claim that it is harder to speak to officials in this administration than any other in living memory. The White House is also accused of politicising science.

Mr Hansen's calls for significant mandatory cuts in greenhouse emissions run directly counter to the policy of the administration which disputes the science linking emissions to climate change.

Dean Acosta, Nasa's deputy head of public affairs, denied there was an attempt to muzzle Mr Hansen. "That's not the way we operate here," he said.

But Mr Hansen, the director of Nasa's Goddard Institute for Space Studies, said the public had been sheltered from findings about the potential risks of climate change.

He said: "Communicating with the public seems to be essential because public concern is probably the only thing capable of overcoming the special interests that have obfuscated the topic".

Mr Hansen has been sparring over global warming since 1998, when he began warning of the potential threat from fossil fuels.

LiathMacha said:
Speaking of The Wave, Fifth Way, I've listened to Dr. Paul LaViolette and visited his web site. He seems to be serious scientist who says that there are waves coming from the center of the galaxy about every 500 years but the last one was 700 years ago. I'm wondering if he might have corroboration of The Wave.
We first read about LaViolette's theory in Bridges and Weidner's book, A Monument To the End of Time, in which they claimed this Galactic Superwave was coming on Sept 21 or 22 2002, I believe. Interestingly, something DID happen on that day, but it wasn't the "End of Time" as Bridges and Weidner were predicting. From the Sept 22, 2002 Signs page we get this: September 22, 2002 - Strong Earth Tremor Hits Britain - "The shaking and trembling was really quite severe. Quite a few people came out of their houses wondering what was going on. The streets were in darkness." Unfortunately, the story is gone from the Guardian archive.

As for LaViolette himself, and his theories, I had a problem with him from the beginning because after making his super declaration about the Galactic Superwaves, and predicting them, then he had to come up with answers as to why they didn't fit his "time-table." So, he came up with sub-superwaves, and mini-superwaves, and less than super superwaves (not his exact terms, but you get the idea.) In Secret History, I commented about him as follows:

Dr. Paul LaViolette, author of Earth Under Fire, claims that he has discovered evidence of a different sort of cataclysm, a volley of cosmic waves resulting from an explosion in the galactic core. Entering our solar system, this galactic super wave (the most powerful energetic phenomenon in the galaxy) would have interrupted the solar wind's ability to repel most intruding cosmic dust particles.

LaViolette builds a mythological foundation for his scientific theory, the shakiest part of which is that he suggests that galactic core explosions are a cyclical event, recurring every 26,000-year cycles, a period that relates to the precession of the equinoxes. He claims that this is a great clock, and that the precessional cycle is the duration of one Great Year recognized by the ancient Greeks, Zoroastrians, and Chinese. La Violette's theory is weak because galactic core explosions, like other nuclear phenomena, are only statistically probable. Further, the record shows a frequency greater than every 26,000 years, and his attempts to introduce "mini-explosions" to account for this come across as so much prestidigitation of the data. Also his theory does not account for all of the evidence, most particularly the geological evidence of massive bombardments of cometary bodies. What is more, La Violette's claim that the precessional cycle is the "great clock," assumes that the current polar orientation has remained stable for eons, and the very mythic evidence he tries to use as his foundation contradicts this.
Then there is this:

Massive black hole in Milky Way http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/front/1620287 - Scientists said today they have discovered at the center of our galaxy a huge black hole, a mysterious celestial object that sucks in everything around it including light.

"We have been able to exclude some still possible alternative configurations. ... There is nothing left that one would consider realistic and possible, other than a black hole."
Note that Paul La Violette writes: "Hence by eliminating the infinite energy absurdity of subatomic matter, we at the same time dispense with black holes." [p. 144, SubQuantum Kinetics.]

So, we asked the C's about it at one point:

25 Sept 1999

Q: There is also a theory of Paul La Violette, that there is a wave that comes from explosions in the galactic core, and that THIS is what is behind this increased activity.
A: Such waves exist.
Q: Are these waves part of the cataclysmic double catastrophes that are predicted to be "on the way?"
A: Who says?
Q: Well, Paul La Violette and Vincent Bridges, and Jay Weidner, for example.
A: You are not capable of predicting such things yet.
Q: (A) We are not able to predict many things. You are able to predict better than us.
A: Maybe so, but we do so oh so discreetly.
One idea that Ark has had about the Wave, which the C's describe as "Hyperkinetic sensate," is that it is "waiting for us in time." We proceed "toward the future," depending on where, when and how we intersect with this Wave, which depends entirely on us, the Wave will manifest that future that is "seated in us" by virtue of our FRV (Frequency Resonance Vibration). Whoever and whatever you are, in essence, becomes more and more pronounced and "activated" the "closer" you get to it.

Now, there is a pathetic guy "John" in Australia, who regularly posts on our old guestbook, making dire and dreadful pronouncements about us and how we have "lost our way" and fallen prey to ego and so on and so forth. He regularly declaims that the work we are doing with Signs of the Times, is "evil" and STS and "fear mongering" and so on. The poor guy doesn't get it that the Universe is what it is, that it is going to do what it is going to do, and observation tells us that what it does has precious little to do with US, but what WE do with what the Universe does has a LOT to do with what happens to us.

A person who tries to deny what is, who just wants everyone to shush up and not talk about what is going on here on Earth, who wants to deny the TRUTH, basically, is leaving themselves in a horrible position. Because no matter how hard you try to just think about nice things, the Universe is still gonna do what it's gonna do. And if a person cannot deal with what IS and maintain a cool head, they are going to be toast. The Signs page is in the way of not only inoculating people against fear and terror, but also to wake them up to the TRUTH to see, as the C's say, what they will DO. Here's another clip from the sessions on the subject:

17 August 2000
Q: ... We would like to have a little bit of a clue about the progress of the wave. I would also
like to know if this Wave is sort of like the recompiling of a computer program, with the
universe as the program? What is the progress, and is it going the recompile the program
of our universe?
A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a
sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that
will be is new. Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed!
Q: Is it important for the information about the potential making new of everything and
the awareness of the state of the planet as it is now, or the state of the universe, be shared
and spread so that as many people as possible will be aware at the point of the arrival of
the wave so that it makes it more likely that beneficial changes will occur, that the
universe will change in a positive way? Or is that simply not even important. It will
change the way it is going to change no matter what anybody does?
A: Closer to 2nd criterion.
Now, notice that they said "closer to 2nd criterion. That is, the closer idea is that the Universe will change the way it is going to change no matter what anybody does." But it seems obvious that there IS some element of the other criterion present. What we have concluded from this is that it is not so much that a person needs to do anything to be "ready," as it is that they will "do what they will do" based on how their "molecules" are "excited" by the wave. A person who is stimulated to DO things is simply doing what is in them to do. And yes, it changes their FRV, and certainly by DOing, they expose themselves to more learning situations which, again, modifies the FRV, and so on. Back to the session:

Q: In other words, we are doing what we are doing, and it doesn't really matter what we
are doing. The Wave will happen, everything will change, become new, and that's that?
A: What matters most is what others are doing, have done and will do.
Q: Who are these others that it matters most what they have done, are doing and will do?
A: Program rewriters, i.e. you and us in the future.
Q: So, what we have done, what we are doing, what we will do - WE - is important? I
think that I missed something. I thought you said that what we were doing simply didn't
matter.
A: You are/will be others.
Read the above over carefully. It is clear that DOing is VERY important, but not in the way that anyone might suspect. I think that the important element is that by DOing in this reality, even if it is done with the non-anticipatory awareness that such DOing is not likely to change anything in any significant way, that what happens is that a person becomes something like a "transducer" or even a capacitor so that at the point of the Wave junction, that creative energy that seeks truth, even in the greatest darkness, will be amplified to a degree heretofore unimagined.

This can relate to the "As above, so below" maxim. That who you are and what you are HERE, reflects who you are and what you are on 4 D. If you are seeking truth, seeing it and not flinching from it no matter how grim it may seem to be, and acknowledging the Universe's right to BE as it sees fit, that this essential element of STO - acknowledgement of the right of ALL to exist, even that which you might not choose for yourself in any respect - acts as an attractor of major STO energy. And if your circuits are "tuned" to those higher frequencies where the "All blinks neither at the darkness nor at the light," then you can survive the inflow of that powerful, creative energy. Back to the session excerpt:
Q: Okay, how is what we are doing now helping or hindering this process?
A: No help/hinder, just is.
Q: So, this has all been done before? It's a foregone conclusion how it is going to turn
out? It's a done deal?
A: No Laura, stop your linearishness!
Q: I don't understand. Is what we are doing making a difference?
A: What is "time?"
Q: Time is an illusion. (A) Is doing also an illusion?
A: If you are thinking in linear "time" terms.
Q: In other words, the best way for an STO future to manifest is for us not to anticipate
that ANYTHING we do will matter. Because, if we are anticipating that what we do will
make a difference, it won't. It is wanting. (A) I can't stop thinking that my working is
going to be useful! (L) I can't stop what I am doing either because it is what I DO. It is
being ME. We have to stop anticipating. We do what is in us to do without expecting it
to matter.
A: And you do it because you are directing you to do it from another plane of existence
where you know the score. Where you are on your present awareness plane, you are
largely, though not completely, scoreless and clueless.
Read this last question and answer over a few times. We DO what is "in us to do" and the C's say that it is IN us because our "higher selves," or "future selves" are directing the action, so to say. Notice that this follows immediately upon both Ark and I declaring that what we are doing is just what we do. Now, certainly, we were not doing the Signs page at that point, but I was already well into the writing of the Wave which was certainly exposing the very difficult reality we are facing. In fact, I think that I had just published "Stripped to the Bone, The Shamanic Initiation" in which the horror of our reality and what it is like to wake up to it after years of illusion was being graphically elucidated. So, it seems a certainty that "telling it like it is" is most definitely being directed "from the future." And the Signs work is just a natural extension of that. We have moved from history to history in the making. Back to excerpt:

Q: So, it is from another level of reality that we create THIS reality?
A: Close.
Q: How much input do we have from this level of reality regarding the creation of a
future reality, and I use the term "future" loosely, but meaning "future" as we perceive it
from this reality? How much input?
A: About as much awareness as a small child does when contemplating how to fly the
plane they are riding on.
Q: Well, you have talked about the Wave before, and I complained that we did not have
time to do certain things that you had suggested that we do. You said that, yes we would,
and that these things were suggested to "prepare" us for this event. Just trying to deal
with it from a linear point of view, we still have to build this pool with the columns, get a
Nobel prize, supposedly, work with people on the crop circles, and all that. Are we still
looking at doing these things in this linear time progression that we exist in; that we are
aware of as small children on a very large plane?
A: If you let it flow, it will flow.
Q: So, you are us in the future, we are you in the past - when you say this, are you "us"
in the future in the sense of ALL mankind, or in the sense of any particular group of
mankind?
A: In between those limited options.
Q: Could you be more explicit?
A: No, because you wold not "get it."
Q: When I post material on the website, those people who resonate to the material
believe that this refers to them also. I have been of the opinion that Unified Thought
Form being must mean a very large group as represented in this density. I know that we
are dealing with limiting terms. But, is this applied to people who CHOOSE the
Cassiopaean option?
A: Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the application.
This is an important and subtle point: it is obviously not people who THINK that they can just "choose," and make it so. It seems that much depends on recognizing the "application." And certainly that implies a certain "doing."

I'll never forget the time I was whining to the C's about my insurance suit after my accident, and how I was so frustrated that the attorney's and insurance company were just dragging everything on and on and on while my life was going down the tubes. I couldn't work, and quite frankly, we had to be VERY careful just to have enough to eat! So, I asked the C's to "jack up" my attorney and they responded: We DO - THROUGH YOU!

I was rather stunned at this, and then realized: well, heck, that makes sense. If the C's are saying "we are YOU in the future," and they are "thought forms," then how else do they interact in this world if it is not through me?

Q: So, if they recognize it, if they know it is them, they are part of it. (A) But, thinking
in nonlinear terms, its up to us to work to make this precise. You are asking this question
which implies that the answer exists. But, exactly what the answer is may be it is not yet
chosen, and it is up to us to make it this way.
A: Lodestar is a clue for you.
Now, you have NO idea how many dozens of people have written to me to say ME! ME! I'm the ONE! I'm the "lodestar!" and so on and so forth.

Well, heck, I don't know, so I read these messages, correspond a bit with the people, and again and again discover that I am chatting with a schizotypal paranoiac who thinks that he or she is the "Chosen One" in ways that I won't go into here.

But still, I wondered about this mysterious remark. One day, as I was reading through the transcripts I came across this:

18 Feb 1995
Q: (L) Are we building a giant energy bubble around our
area?
A: You are the guidepost of the destiny of the planet.
And just to make the issue of "lodestar" more interesting, have a look at this:

Q: ... (P) Now, I just want to say that I think that we have all of us here traveled back in time to change the way things are now. We inserted ourselves into this time period to wake up and see what is really happening. This is 3rd density thinking, I know, but it is the only way I can describe it. We looked back on the way things happened, the way the world is now, and we have come back to change things. We have come from the future, to wake up now, because we didn't wake up before. (C) Maybe that's our "past life/future life" connection here? (P) Right, we all agreed to insert ourselves in this time line.... (L) So, we ARE from the future... (P) Because the world is going in this direction, and SOMETHING had to be done. That's what I see. (I) Yes. We all decided to come back, but there was a strong possibility that we would not be able to wake up and link up. And that's why so many things happened to attempt to keep us from getting together. (P) Not just that, things happen to keep us from waking up period! We've all been bombarded with stuff all our lives. (I) Yes, and when we started waking up, and realized that we HAD to come together to "link" to DO whatever it is we are going to do, there has to be all kinds of things to prevent it - like Caroline's cats, even! [Laughter] (S) I would like to ask a question about synchronicity...
A: Wait a minute... someone said something a short while ago that is surprisingly close to the truth. Now just a moment... reflect please.
Q: (L) P**** was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline...
A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!
Q: (L) In terms of reincarnation, that we were talking about a few minutes before that, we are possibly incarnations of ourselves incarnated at different levels. This just happens to be one of the levels of reality that we are occupying, but there are other selves at other levels thinking and doing other level stuff, and these other levels are perceived by us as the future...
A: Maybe for some of you, but let us not get ahead of ourselves.
Q: (P) The C's say that they are US in the future. So, we, being THEM in the future, some of who they are in the future, have come back as us, to do what we are doing, to undo what is happening on Earth...
A: Close, but more complex than that. It would be difficult for you to completely understand at this point, but let us just say that you are close. ...
Q: ... (I) They said I should reflect, so maybe we should reflect on other things...
A: You should reflect upon all that is in the reflection!
Q: (L) Everything. What is the reason for the use of the term "reflection?"
A: "Alice through the looking glass."
Q: (L) When she went through the mirror, she was in an alternate reality. (I) Are we in an alternate reality?
A: Yup. But then again, are not all realities "alternate?"
Q: (I) True, because the source is the REAL reality, everything else is alternate.
A: Pretty close, I*****. You earn a silver star!
Q: (I) You guys are hilarious! I like stars and I like silver.
A: Cool, yes, but the gold ones are even better!
Stop to think: is a "gold star" also a "lodestar?" But it gets more mysterious due to the sudden turn that the discussion took:

Q: (I) I was writing something in my journal about supernovae being steps toward the Big Bang, in the sense that each supernova represents a reflection of ourselves...
A: In a more physiological sense, supernovae present cosmic energies which "up the ante" of awareness, when one is in close enough proximity.
Q: (I) Now, this supernova that happened in fairly recent times - the Cas A supernova of 1658, or thereabouts - does that have anything to do with our awareness thing going on right now?
A: It has some to do with this conduit.
Q: (I) I had that feeling. I went back and read "Supernovae, Vehicle of Ascension?" Did whatever happen with that supernova , is it affecting us....
A: The more interesting question would be, what about the NEXT supernova?!?
Q: (I) There is one coming up, and that's going to be the wave? Or...
A: No, no, no. No anticipation, please.
Q: (L) Well, that's pretty hard when you said "what about the NEXT one!"
A: Reflection, yes, but anticipation? No!

Cs said:
A: Lodestar is a clue for you.
According to the dictionary of my WORD program:

lode-star or
load-star n

1. the North Star (Polaris), used for navigation or as a reference position in astronomy
2. something that somebody uses as a model or principle to guide behavior (literary)

Doesn't #2 fit what your work is all about?

A principle works as above as below. A principle is also timeless. It's a principle.

A said:
A: Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the application.
Maybe it is best to say it applies to those who recognize the principle. ?

1. the North Star (Polaris), used for navigation or as a reference position in astronomy
2. something that somebody uses as a model or principle to guide behavior (literary)
As above so below.

Maybe both definitions are relevant - and to each other. So there is a 'principle to guide behavior' that corresponds or has a relation ship to or with the...

Cs said:
... next Supernova
Now at another place the Cs said:

... always look for the triad, the trinity the triple meaning...
What or where is the third aspect that pulls it all together?

The climate on earth is certainly changing. But, is it changing due to human causes or natural causes...that is the question.

There is plenty of evidence in the fossil record, ice core samples and seafloor sediments that show that earth was once a warmer, wetter and more carbon dioxide rich environment. (carbon dioxide being one of the main components in the "greenhouse effect"). Where I live in Washington state there are fossils of palm fronds - interesting in light of the cool climate that we currently experience. So it is entirely possible that what we are faced with are natural changes exacerbated by human influences.

I am not advocating that we do nothing about the part that we play in all of this. Burning fossil fuels and destroying our rainforests is taking us into territory that we really don't want to be in. However, we have to understand that earth is herself a living, breathing entity and has many feedback systems in place to tip the balance. For example, is it possible that the Ice Age was earth's response to a climate that was getting too warm? And, is the warming that we are experiencing now in some part earth's response to the Ice Age? These are questions that we really don't know the answers to.

Now, we must ask ourselves who benefits from a warmer earth? Geographically speaking, the United States is relatively well placed for being a superpower. We have the bulk of our country sitting in the "green belts" - areas where food can be grown easily enough. That doesn't mean that we don't have extreme weather, but on the whole we are not doing too badly. In a warmer climate, we stand to gain more desert area - not exactly conducive to growing more food or having more resources! Contrast the United States with Russia, Northern Europe and Canada who have a large percentage of their landmasses in sub polar and polar climates. Do you think they're really too worried about global warming? It seems to me that they will benefit the most.

So, the confusing part of this issue becomes this...Why does the United States continually avoid signing the Kyoto Accords and protest against the idea of global warming? And, why do the countries that stand to gain the most want to control global warming?

I can't say that I even have a coherent answer to that question....maybe some of you do.

There is another scarey proposition on the horizon - HAARP. Have any of you heard about it, and is it in fact affecting our weather/climate? I read an interesting article at www.haarp.net. I would be interested to hear what others on this forum think about it.

Interesting times we live in....

janorama2001 said:
There is another scarey proposition on the horizon - HAARP. Have any of you heard about it, and is it in fact affecting our weather/climate? I read an interesting article at www.haarp.net. I would be interested to hear what others on this forum think about it.

Interesting times we live in....
The C's said the idea that HAARP is for weather control is disinformation, and that it has an entirely different purpose that has nothing to do with weather. I don't know at this point if there is evidence to corroborate either theory, so it's just food for thought. I cannot say exactly just what the C's said HAARP is for, as I'm a bit confused on the issue. Supposedly it has something to do with mass mind control, and might also be used to access 4th density among other things. Anyway, although I haven't really done research in that area yet, if anyone has any data regarding any of these ideas, it would be helpful :)

Hi Laura, all:

I have some questions that I have been pondering for some time regarding the wave.

[…]One idea that Ark has had about the Wave, which the C's describe as "Hyperkinetic sensate," is that it is "waiting for us in time." We proceed "toward the future," depending on where, when and how we intersect with this Wave, which depends entirely on us, the Wave will manifest that future that is "seated in us" by virtue of our FRV (Frequency Resonance Vibration). Whoever and whatever you are, in essence, becomes more and more pronounced and "activated" the "closer" you get to it.[…]

So, from what I understand you must reach a certain “power” level ie. knowledge level in order to be able to perceive the wave and “intersect” the wave… but it takes a certain FRV to polarize your self with STS or STO. Am I Ok so far? My question comes from the fact that I don’t understand weather you are speaking directly on an individual basis as of doing the work. Is that the only way to reach the wave? Or does it have to be a group mind decision… just like the fall was a group mind decision (although a much bigger decision). I guess what I am to get at is if you gain a tremendous amount of knowledge do you join the wave without others and then wait in “hyperkinetic sensate” with the wave until a certain amount of people (ie. 200 people) reach the wave and therefore graduate as a group. It is funny that now, that I read what I have written, it sounds like total gibberish and I am even getting my self confused trying to ask this question. Am I totally off?

[…] A: Wait a minute... someone said something a short while ago that is surprisingly close to the truth. Now just a moment... reflect please.
Q: (L) P**** was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline...
A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!
Q: (L) In terms of reincarnation, that we were talking about a few minutes before that, we are possibly incarnations of ourselves incarnated at different levels. This just happens to be one of the levels of reality that we are occupying, but there are other selves at other levels thinking and doing other level stuff, and these other levels are perceived by us as the future...[…]

Also, reading the above produced another question I had about “you are us in the future” subject. I came across a C’s session some time ago about Yasar Arafat being a 5th density being.

Session # 941005

[…]Q: (L) Are there any fifth density souls on the earth today or any of recent times we would recognize?
A: Yes. Arafat. Sadat. Pope John V.[…]

Now, I’m trying to understand if you, Laura are a 6th density “thought form” manifested to us in 3rd density as LKJ, just as Arafat was truly a 5th density being, but manifested as Arafat. Again, am I totally off?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :cool

Nina

There is another scarey proposition on the horizon - HAARP. Have any of you heard about it, and is it in fact affecting our weather/climate?
Up here in The Great White North, I have often wondered just what kind of tune this HAARP is intended to play.

According to the Navy and Air Force, HAARP "will be used to introduce a small, known amount of energy into a specific ionospheric layer" anywhere from several miles to several tens of miles in radius. Not surprisingly, Navy and Air Force PR (posted on the official HAARP World Wide Web Internet site, an effort to combat the bad press the project has generated), downplays both the environmental impacts of the project and purported offensive uses of the technology.

However, a series of patents owned by the defense contractor managing the HAARP project suggests that the Pentagon might indeed have more ambitious designs. In fact, one of those patents was classified by the Navy for several years during the 1980s. The key document in the bunch is U.S. Patent number 4,686,605, considered by HAARP critics to be the "smoking raygun," so to speak. Held by ARCO Power Technologies, Inc. (APTI), the ARCO subsidiary contracted to build HAARP, this patent describes an ionospheric heater very similar to the HAARP heater invented by Bernard J. Eastlund, a Texas physicist. In the patent--subsequently published on the Internet by foes of HAARP--Eastlund describes a fantastic offensive and defensive weapon that would do any megalomaniacal James Bond super villain proud.

According to the patent, Eastlund's invention would heat plumes of charged particles in the ionosphere, making it possible to, for starters, selectively "disrupt microwave transmissions of satellites" and "cause interference with or even total disruption of communications over a large portion of the earth." But like his hopped up ions, Eastlund was just warming up. Per the patent text, the physicist's "method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere" would also:

---
"cause confusion of or interference with or even complete disruption of guidance systems employed by even the most sophisticated of airplanes and missiles";

"not only... interfere with third-party communications, but [also] take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network at the same time. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another's communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communications network at the same time";

"pick up communication signals of others for intelligence purposes";

facilitate "missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion" by lifting large regions of the atmosphere "to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same."
---

If Eastlund's brainchild sounds like a recipe for that onetime Cold War panacea, the Strategic Defense Initiative (AKA "Star Wars"), it's probably no coincidence. The APTI/Eastlund patent was filed during the final days of the Reagan administration, when plans for high-tech missile defense systems were still all the rage. But Eastlund's blue-sky vision went far beyond the usual Star Wars prescriptions of the day and suggested even more unusual uses for his patented ionospheric heater.

"Weather modification," the patent states, "is possible by... altering upper atmospheric wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of particles which will act as a lens or focusing device." As a result, an artificially heated could focus a "vast amount of sunlight on selected portions of the earth."

HAARP officials deny any link to Eastlund's patents or plans. But several key details suggest otherwise. For starters, APTI, holder of the Eastlund patents, continues to manage the HAARP project. During the summer of 1994, ARCO sold APTI to E-Systems, a defense contractor known for counter-surveillance projects. E-Systems, in turn, is currently owned by Raytheon, one of the world's largest defense contractors and maker of the SCUD-busting Patriot missile. All of which suggests that more than just simple atmospheric science is going on in the HAARP compound.

What's more, one of the APTI/Eastlund patents singles out Alaska as the ideal site for a high-frequency ionospheric heater because "magnetic field lines... which extend to desirable altitudes for this invention, intersect the earth in Alaska." APTI also rates Alaska as an ideal location given its close proximity to an ample source of fuel to power the project: the vast reserves of natural gas in the North Slope region--reserves owned by APTI parent company ARCO.

Eastlund also contradicts the official military line. He told National Public Radio that a secret military project to develop his work was launched during the late 1980s. And in the May/June 1994 issue of Microwave News, Eastlund suggested that "The HAARP project obviously looks a lot like the first step" toward the designs outlined in his patents.

Eastlund's patent really trips into conspiratorial territory in its "References Cited" section. Two of the sources documented by Eastlund are New York Times articles from 1915 and 1940 profiling Nikola Tesla, a giant in the annals of Conspiratorial History. Tesla, a brilliant inventor and contemporary of Edison, developed hundreds of patents during his lifetime, and is often credited with developing radio before Marconi, among a host of other firsts.

Of course, mainstream science has never fully acknowledged Tesla's contributions, and his later pronouncements (he vowed that he had developed a technology that could split the earth asunder) have left him straddling that familiar historical territory where genius meets crackpot. Not surprisingly, fringe science and conspiracy theory have made Tesla something of a patron saint. Whenever, talk radio buzz or Internet discussion turns to alleged government experiments to cause earthquakes or modify weather, references to government-suppressed "Tesla Technology" are sure to follow.

Judging from the APTI patent, Tesla was a major inspiration for Eastlund ionospheric heater. The first New York Times article, dated September 22, 1940, reports that Tesla, then 84 years old, "stands ready to divulge to the United States Government the secret of his 'teleforce,' with which, he said, airplane motors would be melted at a distance of 250 miles, so that an invisible Chinese Wall of Defense would be built around the country." Quoting Tesla, the Times story continues: "This new type of force, Mr. Tesla said, would operate through a beam one hundred-millionth of a square centimeter in diameter, and could be generated from a special plant that would cost no more than $2,000,000 and would take only about three months to construct."

The second New York Times story, dated December 8, 1915, describes one of Tesla's more well-known patents, a transmitter that would "project electrical energy in any amount to any distance and apply it for innumerable purposes, both in war and peace."

The similarity of Tesla's ideas to Eastlund's invention are remarkable, and by extension the overlap between Tesla and HAARP technology is downright intriguing. Apparently, APTI and the Pentagon are taking Eastlund's--and by extension, Tesla's--ideas seriously.

Eastlund seems to agree. As he told one journalist/conspiracy pathfinder: "HAARP is the perfect first step towards a plan like mine. ...The government will say it isn't so, but if it quacks like a duck and it looks like a duck, there's a good chance it is a duck."
Just on a hunch, I GOOGLE'd "haarp" & "tesla" and found the quote above, along with about 108,000 *hits* for articles/stories with similar concerns.

Back
Top Bottom