Jason M Breshears - Archaix dot com

wodasi

Jedi Master
Jason M Breshears - Archaix dot com

Jason and Max Igan _ Jason explains how he gathered his material while spending 26 years in prison.

Archaix, or Advanced Research of Chronological History of Artificial Intelligence X is about the history of the human race trapped in the Simulacrum, this False Reality, a copy of a real universe and the tyranny of AI X. Archaix documents the movements of AI X in the past and reveals what Artificial Intelligence X will do next.

really good intro in to Jason M Breshears...

the web site is full of info - but i suggest starting here ??

one hour 36 minutes ...

Very clever and attractive, but too much noisy stuff for me.
Red flags popping at every corner of Archaix website (https://archaix.com/).
Taken from it :
Our world is not what you think. In the vaults of Archaix you will learn that a harrowing truth governs humanity in the collective...but on a personal level you are more than you suppose yourself to be. Discovering the Truth requires one to plunge into darkness to reach the Light. Here you will find you are not alone.

We exist within a controlled holosphere wherein past civilizations have been deliberately buried in cataclysms that occurred with such perfect mathematical precision that we boldly announce the next worldwide civilization reset happening in May 2040.
Is there a real light or truth, deep into the darkness of a controlled holosphere ?
Their world is not what you think...

Meh. Anyone who speaks with such certainty and sounds like a bit of a programmed doofus is a red flag for me. If you substitute 4D STS for AIX maybe it gains a bit more weight but the whole AI thing on auto pilot? A truckload of charts and graphs and slick videos coming on the scene all of a sudden…to… distract? Give people a lens of false interpretation?

My snap judgement is thumbs down.

Side note: just noticed Max Igans logo is a rip off of the old electro-harmonix logo. They make primarily electric guitar effects since the 60’s. Proud to say I owned an original first gen Big Muff. The guitarists out there will “get it”.

Prophet of the Gnosis: Paul is the Historical Apollonius..
31 minutes..
Archaix Jason Breshears

Jason says this is the one too listen too for a first time listener to his work & Archaix ..
Archaix is with Cosmic Consciousness Australia...
two hour 3 minutes ...
the audio does cut ou breifly - a couple of times -
Archaix
Sept 24 2022
THIS 2 hour presentation before a group of people of Australia's Cosmic Consciousness group is probably the best explanation and summary of the Archaix thesis about our reality I've recorded to date. This is the video to share with new members or as an intro to the material.

JASON thinks next year - they will try a fake Carrington type event -
and many websites and youtube servers will all be out never to come back..
but our personal putors should be ok... hhmmm

he also says 1974 is/was a mirror for 2023 - as many of the top news stories - will
be repeated in a new fashion.. -

i'm adding this video with Randy Maugins/off planet media.. as these two discuss A I ( like Jason )
first a little mention of LIZZIES as well....
James Bartley | Dark Frequency Mass Infection: The Cosmic Theater of War on the Human...
50 min ..
Sept 2022 ..
OffPlanet Media
James Bartley joins us to cast a sharp eye and broad mind onto the landscape of this present earth system. It may sound "dark"---it is. It may seem hopeless---it is NOT. We work through the puzzles as people of exceptional vision, what were once shadows now have form. Understanding that we move forward.
James has been researching Alien Abductions and the Military/Aerospace Connection to UFOs and Alien Life Forms for twenty five years. He is a protege of legendary Alien Abduction Researcher Barbara Bartholic of Tulsa Oklahoma. James has spent a lot of time conducting field investigations in the High Desert of Southern California, Arizona and Nevada. He specializes in research and investigations into Reptilian Aliens and Military Abductions.

He is an Independent Historian with an emphasis on Military History, Intelligence/Counterintelligence and Special Operations. James has lectured in San Diego California, Las Vegas Nevada, at the UFO Friendship Camp Outs at the Lil A’Le Inn in Rachel Nevada adjacent to the Groom Lake/Area 51 complex, Memphis Tennessee, Mississippi, Philadelphia, Bury England at the first ever REPCON (Reptilian Conference), Sydney Australia, The Blue Mountains west of Sydney, Brisbane Australia, Melbourne Australia and numerous other places.
He was formerly a member of the Night Search Paranormal Network (NSPN) and hosted his own show called “The Bureau of Alien Human Affairs: Directorate V, Reptilian Section or BAHA DV RS for short.

Segment 1: ( segment two behind paywall )

Topics:

Weather, weather wars, artificial weather, climate change;

Surveying the pandemic: what’s real, what is false, and the realities of mass infections; the false pandemic vs. the actual infection waves of untaxed; the artificial turf war of the COVID controversy;

The live military operation: a theater of infectious disease asymmetrical warfare;

The cosmic war: a non-human engineered war; “subrosa alien agenda”; the so-called development of A.I.—the Wetiko, demiurgic, archontic “ghost in the machine” scenario

Increasingly bizarre behaviors of people, celebrities. E.g.-Anne Hesche; orchestrated behavioral flameouts; Hollywood death rituals, Kobie Bryant “Super Bowl” helicopter accident, prelude to the pandemic.

Supply chains, global grid system, and third-world slave labor system.

The Grid: the lattice system of alien control; reincarnation loops, soul traps, and containment cells; the physical plane MILKY WAY factory farm of loosh harvesting; the unconscious populace unawares of the multi-threat environment; the coming death wave.

A pocket of breakaways will eventually emerge from the death culture, NOT a mass awakening.

The vectoring of mass infections which don’t follow normal epidemiological patterns; the mysterious deaths of epidemiologists in 2007-2009 during “mad cow” emergence; “digital” epidemiology, hive mind contagion. Forced predators inside the system via archontic mind control.

The New Cannibalism, Timothee Chalumet film “Bones and All” intersection with (“Call Me By Your Name”) co-star, Armie Hammer, and the Netflix biography of the Hammer family, detailing Hammer’s S&M/torture sex and implied cannibalism, and the movements toward “normalizing” cannibalism and pedophilia by Hollywood/Big Tech Media, and the covert control system of the reptilian-Orion overlord structures.

Collapse points of civilization—-these being artificial containment traps which are built-up, populated, harvested, then collapsed.The history of former empires where patterns are repeated as “rise and fall” scenarios. The process of genetic hybridization to cut humans off from Source. The background of famines, plagues, and devastation where cannibalism was a “last resort” strategy for survival. The “vector” of the cannibal receptor systems in the human resonance field as portals for inter-dimensional predators.

The dark frequency: the perversion of basic human standards.

Rebranding UFOs to UAPs as a shield for the off world demonic presence.

St. Paul's Cathedral Phoenix Prophecy in Stone..
15 min..
Oct 11 2022 ..
Archaix.com Jason Breshears

in this earlier video I showed how the Phoenix chronology was hidden by the Roman Catholic Papacy by their imposition of a new calendar, our modern Anno Domini system, to hide the Great Reset of 522 AD. That video is here-

Carlos Castanedas Magical Passes Unbending Intent..
a group Joel Schafer's is part of - doing body movements with intent - part of CASTANADA'S later teachings - that came from Duan juan ..
first few minutes - explain- this is part one - there are two more part. ...

Back
Top Bottom