Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

Daily Mail just published images that are...quite bizarre! :huh:

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV

17244464-7353967-Jeffrey_Epstein_had_a_bizarre_portrait_of_Bill_Clinton_hanging_i-m-65_1565793529975.jpg

17274920-7353967-image-a-64_1565793528041.jpg

It's all speculation and we are never going to know the full truth of what happened there, but I don't think it's entirely ridiculous to consider he may have been removed alive from prison. This whole suicide fiasco with malfunctioning cameras, no mention of how he managed to do it, guards being called away, or whatever is the latest update on his demise, just seems intentionally sloppy. There's a drug that causes a heart attack and then becomes untraceable in the body shortly after (can't remember the name but saw it a few times on the ID channel :) Wouldn't that have been less sloppy and more reasonable to believe? I would also think someone like Epstein who had the goods on so many high and mighty would likely have a dead man's switch in place to guard against his offing, especially since he was in the hot seat once before. Maybe it was safer to keep him alive. Anyway, just musing with my two conspiratorial cents.

It's all speculation and we are never going to know the full truth of what happened there, but I don't think it's entirely ridiculous to consider he may have been removed alive from prison.

Many are speculating along the same lines but it's a toss-up - if one of the elites managed to get him out (a pre-arrangement in case he was arrested again) or if Trump secretly made arrangements - so he could keep Epstein alive to help prosecute "the swamp"? One commenter even speculated that Trump picked up the phone and called the Kremlin - asking Putin - if he could do him a favor and stash Epstein away in a nice secure place? Epstein was Trump's "trump-card - To Lock Her Up"! Some of the comments are more interesting then the articles.

FBI and NYPD Officers Seen in Drone Footage of Epstein Island Raid
Published on Aug 12, 2019 (4:51 min.)
The private island owned by recently deceased convicted sex offender and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was subject to federal raids on August 12.

Drone footage posted to YouTube under the moniker Rusty Shackleford shows FBI agents and New York Police Department officers searching buildings and removing objects from the Little Saint James, US Virgin Islands, residence.

The operation came after Epstein’s death by suspected suicide on August 10 while awaiting trial in a Manhattan detention center.

Federal agents were searching for evidence as part of the ongoing investigation into Epstein’s alleged sex-trafficking crimes, according to NBC. Credit: Rusty Shackleford via Storyful

Published on Aug 13, 2019 (2:37 min.)

Published on Aug 14, 2019 (4:56 min.)

Lawyers Ask Court to Protect Epstein Accomplices’ Rights
Lawyers for Jeffrey Epstein are opposing a new request by victims to rescind the 2008 sweetheart plea deal that gave immunity to his alleged accomplices.

Attorneys for Jane Doe 1 and 2 said in a filing on Tuesday that Epstein’s death by apparent suicide in jail last weekend is all the more reason the non-prosecution agreement signed by federal prosecutors in Florida should be invalidated.

They asked the court, at the very least, to toss out the part of the agreement that covered any co-conspirators.

In a court filing on Wednesday, the defense attorneys said the requests were “moot” because of Epstein’s death.

New York warden reassigned after Jeffrey Epstein's death; two staffers placed on leave
WASHINGTON – Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday reassigned the warden at the New York federal detention center where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein died of an apparent suicide. The U.S. Bureau of Prisons placed two other staffers on administrative leave.

The personnel moves, announced by the Justice Department, suggest the inquiry into the financier's death is moving rapidly. Three days ago, Epstein's death set off a wave of recriminations from his accusers, lawmakers and the attorney general who referred this week to the discovery of "serious irregularities" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.

Justice spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said Barr appointed James Petrucci, the warden at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, New York, as acting warden at MCC, pending the outcome of investigations launched by the FBI and Justice's inspector general.

The MCC warden, Lamine N'Diaye, was temporarily assigned to the Northeast Regional Office. The two staffers were not identified, except to indicate that they had been assigned to Epstein's unit.

"Additional actions may be taken as the circumstances warrant," Kupec said.

Eric Young, national president of the federal prison workers' union, said the reassignments are "typical to protect the integrity of the investigations."

Speaking of the D.C. swamp - this character is running as a Republican 2020 Presidential candidate?

U.S. Rep. Steve King: If not for rape and incest, 'would there be any population left?' (Video)
U.S. Rep. Steve King: If not for rape and incest, 'would there be any population left?'

August 14, 2019 - Rep. Steve King told an Iowa crowd Wednesday that humanity might not exist if not for rape and incest throughout human history.

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled those people out that were products of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" he said at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa. "Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages taken place and whatever happened to culture after society I know I can't certify that I'm not a part of a product of that." (Comment - Just file this under "Family values"?)

Another interesting story. A bit of a long read, however very eyeopening even to me.
Bill Clinton, Clinton Foundation, TRAFFICKING Jeffrey Epstein’s St. Thomas Network, Comms, And An Elite Sc

1peacelover, that was an excellent find!

Polly brings up some interesting people connections, who knows who etc, and what they do in this 'web'. It's almost like it just one big international 'club' where even the so called 'protagonists' know each other.

A few years ago I read the entire article posted on SOTT about the Dutroux networks. I remember being gobsmacked by all these connections, including all these people who were behind the EU.

Also, Epstein made me think of one of the most important witnesses in that case, Regina Louf from Belgium , who said (in a video I think) that people who initially weren't interested in raping children were groomed in a way, so that they eventually would. If I remember correctly she was one of the children tasked with that job. These people leave no stone unturned. :scared:

Here's a high resolution version of 'Slick Willy' in drags. Source (hyperlink removed):
So is this picture circling the globe at record speed? The Clintons must be Livid!!! :scared: :scared: . First there was Trumps tweet about the Clinton body count which was a big deal apparently, now this.

It made me think of the 2016 election campaign when Clinton took a heavy blow after the Wiener emails where publicized. This is nothing on that scale but a smaller hit on the Clintons, it seems like. Once again it makes me think of different factions vying for power but what factions is the question.

Laura said: Actually, it just looks like someone had in mind to create a formal garden with a fountain in the center.

:-D I didn't think of that! LOL! I hope thats the explanation which is not so sinister by any means. Good to get your take Laura. Hmm...if it was set up to be a garden, why plow the whole thing up, changing plans perhaps? And what about the tennis court photo? Was it a tennis court at one time or Google maps covering something up which they do for strategic places? I don't expect an answer to any of these questions but who knows, maybe something more will come up on it.

I've been thinking about this garden :-D. Maybe the idea was to have a Garden of Eden type setting with young nymphs frolicked in the fountain while the VIP's sat around eating fruit and drinking Mai ties. Sounds very Dionysian. Looks like trees where there at one time.

Last edited:
Maybe Trump sort of sizes the opportunity the Epstein case represents to at least try to fulfill his campaign promise:

Also remember the following from back then?

Also we should remember that Epstein was held in the federal Prison of New York which is Hillarys power centre.

Maybe Trump sort of sizes the opportunity the Epstein case represents to at least try to fulfill his campaign promise:

Also remember the following from back then?

Also we should remember that Epstein was held in the federal Prison of New York which is Hillarys power centre.
I love how in the second video, when discussing the locker room talk vs Clinton’s actions, right when Hillary begins calling his remarks about the historical facts “not right”, a fly lands on her eyebrow. They say you attract more flies with honey than vinegar. Well nothing attracts flies like manure. “Signs signs everywhere signs...”:whistle:

Also remember the following from back than?

@Pashalis ,

Thank you for that walk down memory lane. I think it helps to not forget these details. "Actions speak louder than words" comes to mind after reviewing those videos.

Last edited:

The above video is from the perspective of one coming from a criminal background. This would seem to be biased and maybe not truthful but I think he may have extraordinary insight that those of us who are more authoritarian based never understand.

Session 7 March 2009:
Q: (Craig) What percentage of prisoners are OPs?

A: Lower than you might expect in this present reality.

I found his arguments very convincing and logical.

Back
Top Bottom