Jeffrey Epstein arrested: Israeli-American pedo ring to be exposed?

I may be off my rocker but with everything we have learned through Laura's work, it appeals to me to believe that the man is NOT DEAD! Yet we may never hear from him again?! A man wih that kind of power yielding money can make many things seem different to what they really are in fact. Having said that, I believe that this story hides something way deeper. Also my feeling is that like many other jaw dropping info that the C's have been good enough to share, he may have been moved underground for new duties.

On the other side, I'm pretty sure he is dead, based on all I've learned. He was no longer useful, he was tarnished, he was dangerous.

That is not to say, of course, that there isn't a seriously pathological bent to many members of the elite, but there just seems to be way too many of them for them ALL to be consciously involved in child abuse, at least IMO, but maybe I'm being naive.

This is a reasonable argument IMHO, take Trump for example. He invited the Clintons to his wedding, he partied with Epstein at Mar-A-Lago, and he is acquainted with the elite, but could be said, based on his actions and interviews over the years, and the fact that to this moment we have no solid evidence (and he is one to be scrutinized very sharply) that he was not involved with the nefarious actions taking place inside those circles.

I have been reading Fiona Barnett's free e-book that Aragorn posted a link too. An Australian focussed book on sexual ritual abuse...Gees if only 10% of what she writes is true it is still horrifying the extent of the activity.
Further to what Joe said above about to what extent are well known/celebrity people involved, I don't know what to think.
Two biblical quotes keep going through my mind, "Strait is the gate and narrow is the way" and "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil".

I have been reading Fiona Barnett's free e-book that Aragorn posted a link too. An Australian focussed book on sexual ritual abuse...Gees if only 10% of what she writes is true it is still horrifying the extent of the activity.
Further to what Joe said above about to what extent are well known/celebrity people involved, I don't know what to think.
Two biblical quotes keep going through my mind, "Strait is the gate and narrow is the way" and "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil".

It took me a while to find the book link as it was collapsed into Aragorn’s quote on the mobile version of the site.

Re:

An important if not horrifying testimonial of corruption on a global scale.

Epstein Created Trust With $578 Million Days Before Suicide

Jeffrey Epstein wrote a will just two days before his suicide, placing $578 million in assets in a trust, a move which could complicate efforts to collect damages by women who say he sexually abused them.

By placing all of his assets in a trust, Epstein could shield their distribution from the public. He asked that Darren K. Indyke and Richard D. Kahn be appointed as executors, according to a copy of the will filed Aug. 15 with the court in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Epstein, a financier and convicted pedophile, was in jail awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy and trafficking minors for sex. He hanged himself Aug. 10 in a federal jail cell in Manhattan, a death the city medical examiner determined was a suicide. The will and assets list were first reported Monday by the New York Post.

Boris Nikolic, a biotech venture capitalist who was part of a circle of scientists Epstein cultivated, was named as a backup executor should the others be unable to serve. He said Monday night he was “shocked” to be named in the will.

Read More: Epstein’s 11th-Hour Executor Says He Won’t Serve for Estate

“I was not consulted in these matters and I have no intent to fulfill these duties, whatsoever,” Nikolic said in an emailed statement.

Epstein’s real estate -- from his New Mexico ranch to his Manhattan mansion and private Caribbean islands -- is held through various entities laid out in the will. The assets listed are similar to those in Epstein’s unsuccessful bail request after his July 6 arrest.

Epstein's Estate's Estate

Epstein’s assets, as laid out in the petition for probate

The valuation does not include his extensive art collection, which is subject to appraisal, according to the document.

Epstein pleaded guilty more than a decade ago to state prostitution charges in Florida, admitting to soliciting an underage girl. Epstein’s estate is expected to face many lawsuits by women who claim he abused them when they were children.

It’s possible that Epstein may not have had time to take all the necessary legal steps needed to transfer each of his assets to the trust, said Bruce Steiner, an estate attorney.

“It would be hard to transfer it that quickly,” Steiner said. “If he didn’t transfer the assets into the trust before he died, then the victims can simply go after the executors of his estate. Then it doesn’t matter who the estate goes to.”

Epstein’s trust, known as The 1953 Trust, remains a private document whose details won’t have to be disclosed by the court. In addition to determining how his assets will be used, the executors can “litigate, defend, compromise, settle, abandon or submit to arbitration” any claims against his estate, according to the document. There’s no reference to his arrest or the investigation.

Epstein’s brother, Mark, is listed as his next of kin. Indyke, who had served as an attorney for Epstein, and Kahn are “investigating potential debts and claims of the estate and at this time they are unknown,” according to the court petition for their appointment.

Prosecutors in Manhattan filed court papers Monday to close the case against Epstein, while saying they’ll continue to investigate others involved in his alleged crimes. On Aug. 16, the New York City medical examiner ruled his death a suicide.

The document doesn’t name the trustees for the Epstein entity. Indyke and Kahn will be paid $250,000 for executing the will, according to the document.

The will was witnessed by Mariel Colon Miro, a criminal defense attorney for the law office of Michael Lambert, and Gulnora Tali, who’s also an attorney with a private practice. Colon Miro and Tali didn’t immediately respond to phone calls seeking comment.

If there is a trust, apart from Executors and Trustees, it also must list Beneficiaries. I wonder who they are and if we'll ever know?

Q: (Niall) Is 4D STS gay?

A: No. It is about power not sex.

Q: (Pierre) We see this in the human world in pedophile rings. It's not about sex at all, it's not about love pleasure at all. It's about power.

(Joe) And domination.

I seriously cannot understand why and how so many representatives of the world ruling elite are pedophiles? Given the above quote, and the fact that pedophilia involves abusing those in a weaker position for own benefit, I sometimes wonder if those pedophile rings are some sort of sick training wheels for those preparing for graduation to 4D STS.

I seriously cannot understand why and how so many representatives of the world ruling elite are pedophiles?

Power attracts psychopaths, psychopaths molest children, and they know that they can only get away with it if they acquire positions of power. This combination of top-down ponerization and the increasing power of politicians is the reason why pedophilia prevails at the top. The fact that pedophile politicians are easily blackmailed is another factor. I think this is a big part of the reason.

Last edited:
I seriously cannot understand why and how so many representatives of the world ruling elite are pedophiles? Given the above quote, and the fact that pedophilia involves abusing those in a weaker position for own benefit, I sometimes wonder if those pedophile rings are some sort of sick training wheels for those preparing for graduation to 4D STS.

I think we must distinguish between folks who are just part of the elite class because they were born into one of the clans, or even "just" got very rich one way or another, and the real "movers and shakers" in the West. The first group is mostly busy hopping from mansion to mansion, going to dinner parties and charity events, and/or run a business empire or their "household business" or whatever. The movers and shakers on the other hand are those leaning towards psychopathic traits and absolute control/supreme power. The groups overlap, so sometimes it's hard to distinguish them.

Now for the pedophilia, yes, it's the ultimate form of power and control. I think it's the natural end of the STS path. It's actually a good reminder for all of us: if we do selfish things or enjoy negative stuff, even if it seems totally innocent at the beginning, and we allow ourselves to be derailed to the wrong side by seemingly small decisions, we are on a path that ultimately leads to this child-molesting horror show we are seeing with parts of the elite. It's a natural progression: you enjoy your strength and your power over others and shut out your own faults. You start regarding others as inferior and "fair game". But to sustain that false self-image and outlook, you need to lie to yourself, make excuses, rationalize. Because if you opened your eyes, you would get totally crushed and thrown back to the beginning. You can't allow that. So you lie some more and make some more excuses. But there is this nagging feeling that all of that is a lie and that you are acting against the natural order, against what is right and proper. This makes you furious and so you go for ever-extremer kicks and hits. You get consumed by an all-encompassing will to domination, self-satisfaction and try to turn the whole world into your playground where you can do whatever you want and play god. And pedophilia is one, if not the ultimate expression of that darkness. So I think it's no surprise that the most negatively-polarized people at the top are into it, and yes, it's the STS path. FWIW

Source: Heineken family features prominently in Jeffrey Epstein’s black book
Heineken family features prominently in Jeffrey Epstein’s black book

By Janene Pieters on August 22, 2019 - 13:40

1024px-persconferentie_heineken_i.v.m._jaarverslag_1986_10_drs._g._van_schaik_kop_bestanddeelnr_933-9465.jpg

Freddy Heineken. (Photo: Rob Bogaerts / Anefo / Wikimedia Commons)

The names of Dutch beer magnate Freddy Heineken and that of his daughter Charlene appear in the address book of Jeffrey Epstein - an American multimillionaire accused of large-scale child sex abuse who committed suicide in his jail cell earlier this month. What has since become known as "Epstein's black book" contains the names, addresses and contact numbers of an endless list of celebrities, princes, CEOs, and athletes.

In Epstein's book the names of both Heineken, who died in 2002, and his daughter are not spelled quite right. The beer magnate himself is listed as 'Heineken, Mr. Fredie' on the same page as actor Dustin Hoffman. Gawker, the website that published the address book, blacked out actual addresses and contact numbers for privacy reasons. The redacted info under Heineken's name is an address Epstein used for the beer magnate in the French Riviera.

Daughter Charlene is listed with her husband Michel de Carvalho. They are listed as Carvalho, Michel & Charlene, instead of "De Charvalho", on the same page as model Naomi Campbell and singer Phil Collins. An address in London is listed for them as well as a telephone number.

Until now, nothing was known about links between Epstein and the Heinekens, according to newspaper AD [in Dutch]. Whether the Heinekens actually knew Epstein is unclear. A spokesperson for the Heineken family told the newspaper that the Heinekens' personal relationships are "private matters" and that also applies to a personal relationship with the American who is suspected or running a large-scale pedophilia network.

Stefan Vermeulen, who wrote the book Heineken after Freddy and therefore immersed himself in the beer magnate's life, also could not tell AD whether Freddy Heineken and Epstein knew each other. "One thing is certain. Both had access to the highest jet set circles. The chance that your paths will cross, is great", he said.

Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in his jail cell earlier this month. He was again in custody on suspicion of the large-scale sexual abuse of minor girls. The former investment banker was tried on the same charges in 2008, and received an extremely light prison sentence. But early this year the American judiciary ruled that the settlement on which his sentencing was based was illegal. Epstein was arrested again early in July.

Illustrations from the AD article:

Image editing: a number of names from the booklet by Epstein
© ANP, AP, AFP, Reuters, Shutterstock

Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken, daughter of Freddy Heineken © ANP

Donald Trump and his then girlfriend (now wife Melania) were spiked in 2000 with Jeffrey Epstein
and his partner Ghislaine Maxwell at the Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida. © Getty Images

Heineken family features prominently in Jeffrey Epstein’s black book

As has been said already, the mere existence of people in Epstein's book that are rich/famous does not mean someone is a part of the Elite Pedo Network. We should be careful not to resort to guilt by association, especially in the case of naming pedophiles/rapists.

Ant22 said:

Coming from the perspective that we are ruled over by 4D STS, I'd say that targeting children for trauma is #1 for keeping the herd in line. The extreme end is pedophilia but there are countless other smaller traumas a child is subjected to that can cause life long difficulties in realizing ones full potential. Also, participating in pedophilia, like other extreme, subversive acts binds the adult to the downward spiral of STS and that is a valued commodity.

Last edited:
Epstein Created Trust With $578 Million Days Before Suicide
Jeffrey Epstein wrote a will just two days before his suicide, placing $578 million in assets in a trust, a move which could complicate efforts to collect damages by women who say he sexually abused them.

By placing all of his assets in a trust, Epstein could shield their distribution from the public. He asked that Darren K. Indyke and Richard D. Kahn be appointed as executors, according to a copy of the Will filed Aug. 15 with the Court in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

There are some indications, as to why Epstein chose to put "his assets in a Trust" - maybe because most of Epstein's assets were "on paper" and not tangible (out right ownership) but as "a custodian of said asset"? Epstein would be given certain control and privileges in a binding contract. For example, as stated below - "Wexner transferred the Manhattan Townhouse to an Epstein controlled entity for free".

As for filing the Will with a Court in the U.S. Virgin Islands - 1peacelover earlier provided a link that might explain Epstein's reasons. It may be a case that these assets will now be transferred over to Epstein's "successor"?

Concerning Epstein's Black Book:

As has been said already, the mere existence of people in Epstein's book that are rich/famous does not mean someone is a part of the Elite Pedo Network. We should be careful not to resort to guilt by association, especially in the case of naming pedophiles/rapists.

In a link that Anthony Posted, it states that Cohn's operation was know to have "successors" and that many of the names that surrounded Cohn - would later come to surround Epstein. Epstein was probably given a list of known contacts and Epstein added to the data base.
Some of the listed names and phone numbers might include second and third party relatives and acquaintances, that can be contacted in case Epstein wasn't able to get in touch with a certain individual?

Whitney Webb who writes for MintPress has an article called “Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case,” which covers the history of sexual blackmail, its connections to organized crime, intelligence services, and the uncanny parallels between historical blackmail rings and the Jeffrey Epstein case.

Roy Cohn was only at the beginning of his career when he waded his way into the underground sexual blackmail ring apparently led by Lewis Rosenstiel. Indeed, when Cohn first met Hoover, he was only 23 years old. Over the next three decades or so, before his death from AIDS-related complications in 1986 at the age of 56, Cohn built a well-oiled machine, largely through his close friendships with some of the country’s most influential figures.

Among Cohn’s friends were top media personalities like Barbara Walters, former CIA directors, Ronald Reagan and wife Nancy, media moguls Rupert Murdoch and Mort Zuckerman, numerous celebrities, prominent lawyers like Alan Dershowitz, top figures in the Catholic Church and leading Jewish organizations like B’nai B’rith and the World Jewish Congress. Many of the same names that surrounded Cohn until death in the late 1980s would later come to surround Jeffery Epstein, with their names later appearing in Epstein’s now-infamous “little black book”.

As Part II of this exclusive investigation will reveal, Cohn and Epstein, and the sexual blackmail operations they ran share many things in common, including not only many of the same famous friends and patrons, but also connections to intelligence agencies and consortiums of mob-linked businessmen, the modern-day equivalents of Samuel Bronfman and Lewis Rosenstiel who have since rebranded as “philanthropists.”

Part II will also reveal that Cohn's operation was known to have successors, as revealed by a series of scandals in the early 1990s that have since been swept under the rug. The significant amount of overlap between Epstein's and Cohn's covert activities in sexual blackmail and their ties to many of the same powerful individuals and circles of influence strongly suggest that Epstein was one of Cohn's successors.

As will be shown in the final installment of this report, Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime, making it a racket truly too big to fail.

Part three - August 7, 2019: (Of note - part three seems to be "a clarification" of info in the first "two parts" with added script - the 4th and final installment will include info on the Clinton's and Epstein.)
Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Leslie "Les" Wexner, the other Mega Group co-founder, also has ties to organized crime. Wexner’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein have come under scrutiny following the latter’s recent arrest, as Wexner was the only publicly acknowledged client of Epstein's suspicious hedge fund, the source of much of his wealth, and the previous owner of Epstein’s $56 million Manhattan townhouse, which Wexner transferred to ... an Epstein-controlled entity for free.

The ties between the Mega Group and the National Crime Syndicate don’t stop there. Another prominent member of the Mega Group with ties to the same criminal network is Max Fisher, who has been described as Wexner's mentor ...

Fisher was a key adviser to several U.S. presidents, beginning with Dwight D. Eisenhower, as well as to Henry Kissinger.

[...]In 1997, when the “Mega” spy scandal broke, Netanyahu had recently become Prime Minister of Israel after an upset victory, a victory that was largely credited to one well-connected Netanyahu backer in particular, Ronald Lauder. Beyond being a major donor, Lauder had brought Arthur Finklestein on to work for Netanyahu’s 1996 campaign, whose strategies were credited for Netanyahu’s surprise win. Netanyahu was close enough to Lauder that he personally enlisted Lauder and George Nader to serve as his peace envoys to Syria.

This strong connection between Netanyahu and Lauder during the time of the 1997 “Mega” spy scandal is important considering
Mossad answers directly to Israel's Prime Minister.

Epstein was a long time friend of former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak,
who has long-standing and deep ties to Israel’s intelligence community. Their decades-long friendship has been a source of recent political attacks targeting Barak, who is running in the Israeli elections against current Prime Minister Netanyahu later this year (Sept. 17, 2019).

[...] In 2015, a few years after Epstein’s release from prison following his conviction for soliciting sex from a minor in 2008, Barak formed a company a company with Epstein with the chief purpose of investing in an Israeli start-up known as Reporty. That company, now called Carbyne, sells its signature software to 911 call centers and emergency service providers and is also available to consumers as an app that provides emergency services with access to a caller’s camera and location and also runs any caller’s identity through any linked government database. It has specifically been marketed by the company itself and the Israeli press as a solution to mass shootings in the United States and is already being used by at least two U.S. counties.

Israeli media reported that Epstein and Barak were among the company's largest investors. Barak poured millions into the company and it was recently revealed by Haaretz that a significant amount of Barak’s total investments in Carbyne was funded by Epstein, making him a “de facto partner” in the company. Barak is now Carbyne’s chairman.

The company’s executive team are all former members of different branches of Israeli intelligence, including the elite military intelligence unit, Unit 8200, that is often likened to Israel’s equivalent of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Carbyne’s current CEO, Amir Elichai, served in Unit 8200 and tapped former Unit 8200 commander Pinchas Buchris to serve as the company’s director and on its board. In addition to Elichai, another Carbyne co-founder, Lital Leshem, also served in Unit 8200 and later worked for Israeli private spy company Black Cube. Leshem now works for a subsidiary of Erik Prince’s company Frontier Services Group, according to the independent media outlet Narativ.

The company also includes several tie-ins to the Trump administration, including Palantir founder and Trump ally Peter Thiel — an investor in Carbyne. In addition, Carbyne’s board of advisers includes former Palantir employee Trae Stephens, who was a member of the Trump transition team, as well as former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff. Trump donor and New York real-estate developer Eliot Tawill is also on Carbyne’s board, alongside Ehud Barak and Pinchas Buchris.

Narativ, which wrote the first expose on Carbyne after Epstein’s arrest, noted that the Chinese government uses a smartphone app very similar to Carbyne as part of its mass surveillance apparatus, even though the original purpose of the app was for improved emergency reporting. According to Narativ, the Chinese Carbyne-equivalent “monitors every aspect of a user’s life, including personal conversations, power usage, and tracks a user’s movement.”

As MintPress previously reported, Unit 8200-linked outfits like Team8 have recently hired former National Security Agency (NSA) Director Mike Rogers as a senior advisor and gained prominent Silicon Valley figures, including former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, as key investors. Many American technology companies, from Intel to Google to Microsoft, have merged with several Unit 8200-connected start-ups in recent years and have been moving many key jobs and operations to Israel with backing from key Republican donors like Paul Singer. Many of those same companies, particularly Google and Microsoft, are also major U.S. government contractors.

Even though Jeffrey Epstein appears to have had ties to the Mossad, this series has revealed that the networks to which Wpatein was connected were not Mossad-exclusive, as many of the individuals close to Epstein — Lesie Wexner, for instance — were part of a mob-connected class of oligarchs with deep ties to both the U.S. and Israel.

Israel’s Netanyahu suggests his successors
August 16, 2019 - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu yesterday said that he thought the head of the Mossad intelligence agency of Israel's ambassador to the United States (US) as his prospective successors.

“There are two people I consider fit to lead the State of Israel — Yossi Cohen and Ron Dermer," Walla quoted Netanyahu as saying. His remarks come as he bows out of his political life.

The Israeli agency reported that Dermer had no interest in pursuing a political career after his diplomatic post as an ambassador, noting that Cohen, whose tenure as head of the Mossad was due to end soon, may aspire Israel’s top job. He denies the rumors.

Netanyahu stressed that he would not leave the political career despite his failure to form a governing coalition after the Knesset elections last April, which had pushed the country to new elections in September.

Netanyahu faces a pre-indictment hearing in October on one charge of bribery and three charges of fraud and breach of trust in the corruption cases against him. He denies any wrongdoing and has said he won’t resign if charged.

Factbox: Israel a global leader in growing market for cyber weapons
FILE PHOTO: The logo of Cybergym, a cyber-warfare training facility backed by the Israel Electric Corporation, is seen at their training center in Hadera, Israel July 8, 2019. Picture taken July 8, 2019. REUTERS/Ronen Zvulun

Israel, a leading provider of hacking and surveillance tools known as cyber weapons, or spyware, is easing requirements on selling the technology abroad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ca.
On the other side, I'm pretty sure he is dead, based on all I've learned. He was no longer useful, he was tarnished, he was dangerous.

Yeah, the body switch thing doesn't seem too plausible to me. Killing him would make a lot more sense, especially because there's probably a few other "dealers" like him, and I imagine they specialize in other "flavors" of kids, too. Epstein feels like the tip of an iceberg.

Back
Top Bottom