jehovah unmasked, a book by nathaniel merritt

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
hello. i have read the book in title, and i found it excellent, and i suggest that you read it. it is freely available in bibliotecapleyades.net. you search for jehovah and on this page it is towards the end of the page.

Hi heinrich,

When you advise peeps here to read a book, you might help your case by giving a summary of the content, and why you thought it was good, what was standing out for you. To sum it up - write a review!

Otherwise it is just another item in the long and never ending list of book recommendation a la Bestseller List …

you are right. it was also my thought afterwards.
my short summary is that the author reviewed the acts of jehovah and found that these are rather those of a devil, which has nothing in common with the abba to which jesus referred to. earlier i had the same feeling, but this books documents the evilness of jehovah in much detail. this is also why i found including the old testament in the christian religions was and is a mistake. this is also why christ is called saviour, to offer us eternal life free from satan. but the whole thing is an allegory...

Back
Top Bottom