Jews, Palestinians, Africans orig. from Mars???

ocean59

Dagobah Resident
I rarely post to this forum, but have been following the sites for many years. I'm not sure if there is a better category to post this under, but here goes.

10 days ago a new Q'uo transcript (Ra and friends, LL Research) was transcribed from March of this year. Here is the interesting quote I found postworthy (and seems to explain a lot/make sense to me imo):

"
The very beginning of your cycle of third density upon planet Earth was nearly 76,000 of your years ago, by your counting. The [Martian population] incarnated in what you would call the Middle East and parts of Africa first, their thickest area of population in that area of the planet. Gradually they become the populations that you now know of as the Moslems, the Jewish people, the Palestinians, and others of Middle Eastern heritage.

As the population settled in and began their cycles of reincarnation to gain experience and learn the lessons of love, they spread out, becoming the populations that you now know as the Russian and Eastern Orthodox churches, the Christian church, and the Christian Protestant church as opposed to the Christian Roman Catholic church. All of these populations are heavily "larded" with those originally from planet Mars.
"

Being that those of Martek destroyed their own planet, and have been mentioned to have aggressive attitudes, this doesn't surprise me, but I don't remember coming across the connection (or description of who they became) this directly before. Comments???

peace,
Jason in Cincinnati

link to full transcript: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0321.htm

Hi Jason.

Please allow me to reffer you to this forum topic, if you haven't read it yet, as a response to your post:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=224&p=1

At least i feel that the whole discussion has a lot to do with the subject you are bringing up. Check it ou!

ocean59 said:
Being that those of Martek destroyed their own planet, and have been mentioned to have aggressive attitudes,
Wasn't Martek supposed to be an old name for Mars? Last time I looked, Mars was still there...

Sounds like nonsense to me.

Do you mean Kantek-the planet where the Celts (according to the C's) originated?

Sorry, I've been so immersed in the LL Research material lately, that my mind is mixing it together with the Cass material. After a careful review, the C's do not ever mention the history of Mars/Martek/Marduk to any great extent. They do mention the destruction of Kantek (between Mars and Jupiter). It is Ra and the principle of Q'uo who elaborate in greater detail about Mars. However, the C's do say:

A: What does Mars represent?
Q: (L) War... anger, energy, struggle, assertiveness, sex, life...
A: First four.
Q: (L) Are there alien bases on Mars?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Whose?
A: Grays and Lizards.
Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

Now, the transcript I linked to in my original post also says (my clarifying comments follow below):

"The first and the largest of these populations was that of Mars. The entities of Mars had made some decisions in the practice of governments upon their planet which resulted in the nature of the surface of their planet changing from a planet which was relatively hospitable to third-density physical vehicles to a planet which was not at all hospitable to third-density vehicles. They were not able to finish the cycle of the Density of Choice in third density upon Mars.

The Guardians of this planet went before the Council of Saturn and asked for permission to move that population to Earth. "

"This nest or web of actions is basically the end result of the Guardians, 75,000 years ago, making too many improvements on physical vehicles and creating pride and arrogance as a birthright of the new and improved human species. You may still see those energies playing themselves out in your Earth world at this time."

"Many of those who come from the Red Planet have earned the right to graduate into fourth density. They have achieved that shift in consciousness from fear to love, from war to peace, from doubt to faith, and from despair to hope. There is no stigma in being from Mars, anymore than there is a stigma to anyone for being born of a certain genetic heritage."

"It has strong instincts, not because of genetic changes but because of the inherent second-density heritage. It wishes instinctually to mate, to form a clan for family, to gather resources so that the clan may live, and to protect those resources, and, if necessary, defend them to the death.

We may note that in our humble opinion some of the actions of your governments at this time fall solidly under the influences of those instincts. You are at the end of your third density, moving into that time of graduation. Those who do not choose to graduate will necessarily fall back to the instincts to late second density as they prepare to start another third-density cycle elsewhere."

These words resonate with me as a very plausible explanation of how all this came about in the first place. If indeed Mars was once like earth, but became uninhabitable due to the actions of the populace there, and a majority of the souls were transferred to earth at that time (76,000 or so years ago), to become Atlanteans (again allowing their power to corrupt and make their homeland uninhabitable), to descend into what we know today as Palestinians, Jews, Moslems (who have a seemingly perpetual conflict running for how long?) then wouldn't this be an interesting version of the big picture to consider? And, is it not the case that we are quickly headed towards making this planet uninhabitable (once again) for 3rd density life if great change is not quickly achieved???

I guess it just seems like a cycle that has been going on for quite some time, predating even the introduction of what we now know as our current physical vehicle. Indeed, the transcript I linked to suggests that the genetic changes made to create what we know as the upright human body that set off a chain reaction of events to ensure that this cycle continued (they suggest that this was unintentional at the time, but was it??? I would guess that this would be right up 4D STS alley - carefully sowing together the timeless perpetual fear-based conflict throughout "all eternity" LOL). To me, it is more important now than ever to begin thinking about what is going on in universal, major cycle timeframes. Seems to me, that the choices to be made become that much more clear, when considering the sheer absurdity involved with continuing this other, ohsofamiliar cycle of destruction. imho. :)-

So that's more about where I'm coming from on this, if that makes any sense.

peace,
Jason

ocean59 said:
"Many of those who come from the Red Planet have earned the right to graduate into fourth density. They have achieved that shift in consciousness from fear to love, from war to peace, from doubt to faith, and from despair to hope. There is no stigma in being from Mars, anymore than there is a stigma to anyone for being born of a certain genetic heritage."
The "right to graduate"? Who is giving permission? That smells of hierarchy/STS.
Compared to the C's transmissions, it seems much energy is expended by the "information source" you quote in generating prose, which seems to have a low signal/noise ratio.
They also seem to make a link between graduation and shift in consciousness to love/peace/etc whereas the C's stress awareness through knowledge.

I read (most of) the page you pointed to and found the information presented vague and difficult to check.

Dominique.

I have to agree with you on this one, Domivr. No disrespect meant at all, Jason, but I also wonder about

Jason said:
to descend into what we know today as Palestinians, Jews, Moslems (who have a seemingly perpetual conflict running for how long?)
Considering the unavoidable fact that most, if not all, of the current conflicts on the planet would not be happening if it weren't for the 'hidden', or 'not so well hidden', hand of the United States, this logic seems a bit shaky - you need look no further than the States for the people who push unending conflict - or so it seems to me.

Hi all,

I clicked on the link Jason provides for the L/L Research and read the exchange-supposedly from Q'uo-and I don't know but did anyone else get the feeling this was just NOT Q'uo like?

The language just did not "feel" right-and the remark about if the channeled material did not resonate, do not worry-just let it go - the RA and Q'uo entities usually speak in that stilted way-but get the point across. This just seemed too pedestrian-and for them to say disregard-no, that just does NOT fit the usual profile-but then again this is supposed to be a recent dialogue-and the C's sometimes used very colorful-even humorous dialogue-maybe Q'uo has assumed a new persona to more easily communicate? But then again...

I suspect either this isn't Q'uo but some other entity posing as Q'uo OR it may be good old garden variety quackery-maybe the channeler has "lost" their touch and just wants to keep up the front because they do not want to admit the contact has been lost-or perhaps they just do not know the DIFFERENCE when an "alternate" pops in-could be their regimen is not as strict as the C's contact-where absolutely nothing is taken at face value and checkked and double checked under rigid scientific guidelines.

Funny-just as I am writing this my firewall indicates a port scan-and I tried backtracing the IP address and was unable to collect any info...hmmmm...

domivr said:
The "right to graduate"? Who is giving permission? That smells of hierarchy/STS.
My understanding is that each individual earns the right to graduate per their actions, vibrations, polarity, frequency, etc. I don't see how the statements they made imply one way or the other. I do see a level of ambiguity I was not as aware of before, but I don't really feel an STS corruptive influence present imo. It simply states that they have achieved that shift in consciousness from what I can see. I have certainly been wrong before, lol. Were there any other statements that suggested STS influence to you?

domivr said:
They also seem to make a link between graduation and shift in consciousness to love/peace/etc whereas the C's stress awareness through knowledge.
They mentioned these inhabitants had successfully transitioned from fear to love, war to peace, doubt to faith, and despair to hope. I sincerely doubt any of this could have been done, if true, except through attaining a higher awareness of themselves and the situation at large. Plus, these all seem to me to be traits of one who exists in 3d STS making their way towards polarizing 4d STO. One document that has helped me with this (though I *strongly* question her other channeled works) is entitled Fourth Density Relationships located at http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/112edit.html

And yes, the information in the transcript I originally linked to is difficult to check. But so is much of the C's information imo. Although, I guess I don't really see the vagueness you speak of. Qu'o told a story, which had many, many details regarding the transfer of population from Mars to earth 76,000 years ago. I have never read of this piece of history before, and have also read nothing to dispute it. Often times in the C's material I have found similar situations - new pieces of information I could neither confirm nor deny. But I have never thrown out the information based on this alone.

anart said:
you need look no further than the States for the people who push unending conflict
This is very true. But the US has only been around for a little over 200 years. Is the same true of the Jews and Palestinians? Or is the US simply a further iteration of pre-exisiting conflict (on many different levels, not just Jew/Palestinian no doubt) dating much farther back in history?

tschai said:
The language just did not "feel" right-and the remark about if the channeled material did not resonate, do not worry-just let it go - the RA and Q'uo entities usually speak in that stilted way-but get the point across. This just seemed too pedestrian-and for them to say disregard-no, that just does NOT fit the usual profile
I'm not sure I follow. I pulled up three random Q'uo transcripts, one from 99, one from 01 and one from 03. They all seem to share a disclaimer common to what was presented here:

Q'uo 99 said:
...if it does not fit in with that which resonates with you, then we ask that you simply leave it behind and move on.
Q'uo 01 said:
If any thoughts that we share do not seem right to you, we ask you to leave them behind and move on.
Q'uo '03 said:
...choosing only those thoughts that appear fair to you to keep and to think about, letting all the rest go without a second thought.
The disclaimer given in the linked transcript is
Q'uo'06 said:
If there is no resonance in the thoughts we share this day, please leave them behind.
I'm not sure I understand how this is out of character? But I am certainly willing to listen! What other evidence or reasons lead you to believe this transmission has been corrupted or possibly falsified? I'm also not sure I follow re: your mention of strict regimen, and the C's taking nothing at face value and checking everything under rigid scientific guidelines...which guidelines are these that the C's check and double-check in your opinion??

So...if everyone agrees that I am simply not seeing things clearly, then I totally accept this. Any clarification would be most appreciated so that I may learn from this experience. But, I do not wish to waste anyone's time or energy if it is felt I am "barking up the wrong tree" so to speak. I'm thankful for everyones' blunt honesty, if nothing else, that is hard to come by these days! :)

peacefully,
Jason

Well, I think it is nonsense and that is based on my experience as a hypnotherapist. As I wrote in Secret History:

Throughout history we find one group praying to their god to protect them from the depredations of another group. The other group is praying just as fervently that their depredations will be successful. When one group succeeds in killing another, is that proof that its god is supreme? What then happens if the members of the successful group are then reincarnated into the group that was defeated? This is not a rhetorical question since a very interesting book was written about the great numbers of Jews who died in the holocaust now being reincarnated as Christians. There has also been some suggestion that many Nazis are now being reincarnated as Jews. What then, does such an idea do to the concept of "my god is the only right one?"
I should add that what is happening is a lot scarier than people suppose. I've just finished working on the second edition of 9/11: The Ultimate Truth, and I've taken the gloves off and spelled it out. I won't be putting it on the website because we are legally vulnerable in Europe. It won't even be published here. But I wanted to make sure that this information is assembled and put out there.

ocean59 said:
My understanding is that each individual earns the right to graduate per their actions, vibrations, polarity, frequency, etc. I don't see how the statements they made imply one way or the other. I do see a level of ambiguity I was not as aware of before, but I don't really feel an STS corruptive influence present imo. It simply states that they have achieved that shift in consciousness from what I can see. I have certainly been wrong before, lol. Were there any other statements that suggested STS influence to you?

domivr said:
They mentioned these inhabitants had successfully transitioned from fear to love, war to peace, doubt to faith, and despair to hope. I sincerely doubt any of this could have been done, if true, except through attaining a higher awareness of themselves and the situation at large. Plus, these all seem to me to be traits of one who exists in 3d STS making their way towards polarizing 4d STO.
I am always wary when a something comes along claiming they "made it" to some "other side", and now they are here to help us do the same. I am wary because any such transition that does occur affects and changes the whole of the tapestry of being, including those allegedly beyond a certain threshold.

I am wary of rigid presentations of evolutionary transitions, because reality is continuous, and every aspect of it that transcends former states is part of a greater transcendence in the whole. So when something comes along and attempts to define an evolutionary transition as if they have all the bases covered, I am thinking something is not right.

If that direction invites challenge and exploration of what they present, I become less wary. Now we all know that love, peace, universal prosperity and creativity are good things. But when a direction presenting itself as inspiring does nothing more than advertise the alleged post-transition state, I tend to think that a deceptive carrot is held over the heads of the unsuspecting. The same is true when a direction only emphasizes the dangers of the pre-transition state in a manner that only evokes fear.

Often manipulators will play ping pong with their victims, bouncing them between the terrors of what is (and what was) and the promises of what can be. What is most constructive, in my view, is to place attention on the LINK between the troubled present and the presented future.

It is upon this link where action and knowledge must be applied. To be more precise, the link IS the application of knowledge and action, the frontier of learning, where discernment comes first and foremost.

History is the record of the past that we can to one degree or another confirm through evidence. When such evidence is lacking we may be dealing with hypothesis, and even viable hypothesis, but we are not dealing with sufficiently proven fact.

This matters because we can chart a reasonable course of action by referencing fact. Although hypothesis should not be discounted, it has not earned the position of being a reliable guide for our actions. We may think about it, and what it means to us, even relate to it in terms of its archtypal symbolism, but to start acting as if hypothesis is reality is frivolous at best.

Taking this story of Martek as myth or a projection of the human colletive unconscious may or may not be accurate, but it is safer and more reasonable than taking the story as fact. It can, furthermore, be even more useful to take it that way, because then we distill the essence of hypothesis and transcend its literal form.

By addressing such presentations as myths that may have something to teach (even if only to teach us the hypothesis is a deception or a half-truth) we can benefit from them without falling into probable manipulated situations.

And if we look at human history, as it has been recorded, we notice that the greatest falls of humanity occured when hypothetical presentations that should have been approached as myths were taken at face value.

ocean59 said:
These words resonate with me as a very plausible explanation of how all this came about in the first place. If indeed Mars was once like earth, but became uninhabitable due to the actions of the populace there, and a majority of the souls were transferred to earth at that time (76,000 or so years ago), to become Atlanteans (again allowing their power to corrupt and make their homeland uninhabitable), to descend into what we know today as Palestinians, Jews, Moslems (who have a seemingly perpetual conflict running for how long?) then wouldn't this be an interesting version of the big picture to consider? And, is it not the case that we are quickly headed towards making this planet uninhabitable (once again) for 3rd density life if great change is not quickly achieved???
If something resonates strongly there may be truth to it. However, it makes ALL the difference to know just WHAT that truth is, because sources of manipulation will grow toxic pearls around it. For example, why would these Atlanteans only become Jews, Palestinians and Moslems?

We tend to focus on these groups because of JudeoChristian influence upon North American and European culture, but there are attrocities all over the world, among all peoples.

As for Mars being Marduk, my understanding of Mesopotamian mythology was that the war god was called Nergal, and Marduk was more akin to Jupiter.

Be that as if may, we can see many indicators in 3D human history that cycles of destruction have been going on for a long time. This just shows that the transition we are confronting is a crucial one. In the end the lessons are OURS to learn, they are not to be provided from any "outside source".

There is guidance in the sense of something revealed, and there is guidance in the sense of being led by the nose-ring. And even if a source tells us to "disregard thoughts that have no resonance with us" that alone does not prove the source to be sincere. In fact, if thoughts have no resonance they should not, IMO, be discarded. They should be examined. WHY is there no resonance there? Why WOULD there be no resonance?

Just discarding something unexamined can allow it to seep into the subconscious. We do not want to be hypnotized, and we know that we may be vulnerable when we feel dissonance if that direction is questioned. This dissonance can indicate that we have personalized the information, and identified with it in some way. That is not knowledge, but falling into indoctrination.

So it pays to leave no stone left unturned, especially regarding our own reactions to any information given. If we are sincere, even if the misunderstanding is our own, things will eventually sort themselves out one way or another.

Mars clips from the C's:

30 Sept 94

Q: (L) Was Noah's flood caused by the close passage of another celestial body?

Q: (L) Which body was that?

A: Martek.

Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?

Q: (L) What name?

A: Mars.

Q: (L) Was Martek an inhabited planet at that time?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did it have water or other features?

Q: (L) When it passed close to the earth did it, in fact, overload our planet with water we did not have prior to that time?

Q: (L) Did we, prior to that time, have a water-vapor canopy surrounding our planet?

5 October 84

Q: (L) You said the Exodus occurred in 2676 B.C., is that correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was that the last passage of the cometary Venus?

Q: (L) Was this activity of Venus interactive with the close passing of the cluster of comets you have mentioned?

A: Close. One of three cataclysms close together.

Q: (L) If Venus was one of the cataclysms and the cluster of comets was another, what was the third?

Q: (L) Was Mars knocked out of it's orbit by Venus?

Q: (L) And the two appeared to do battle in the sky to the inhabitants of the Earth as Velikovsky described, is that correct?

7 October 94

Q: (L) You said the other night that there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter that was destroyed and became the asteroid belt. Was this planet ever inhabited by sentient beings?

Q: (L) What caused this planet to be destroyed?

A: Psychic energy.

9 October 94

Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

Q: (L) By whom?

A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?

A: Put there for menial slave tasks.

Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?

Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?

A: Collecting samples.

22 October 94

Q: (L) We talked about the planet Martek. Is this an ancient human name for Mars or is it an Alien designation?

A: Combination of both as were many things at various levels of the development of your history.

Q: (L) The remark was made that the planet earth, prior to its interaction with Martek, had a water vapor canopy. How was this water vapor canopy suspended?

A: The water vapor canopy was a natural element of the particular composition of your atmosphere at that particular measure point in space/time.

Q: (L) Was the gravity level the same as what it is now?

A: It was somewhat different. But not perceptible to you. That difference is part of the explanation of why that vapor canopy remained suspended.

Q: (L) Did that condition prior to the flood of Noah, the altered gravitational state as well as the water vapor canopy, was that condition more conducive to extended life spans than the conditions that exist on the planet now?

A: Not only those things but all the other conditions that existed on the planet at that particular point in space/time were more conducive to longer life spans. And, by the way, Noah is a symbolic message rather than an historical event.

Q: (L) Do you mean a historical event in the terms of Noah being in an ark or historical event in terms of the flood?

A: First of all, there was no Noah. Secondly there was no actual real flood as depicted in that story. Thirdly, the whole story was a symbolic message as opposed to an actual event.

Q: (L) What did actually occur and what does the symbolism have to tell us?

A: It is a very broad representation. It simply means that there was a cataclysmic event that did envelop the whole planet at that time and that those that were ready to experience that as part of their soul development without exiting the body, were warned ahead of time. But not by trying to manipulate events, but by simply allowing faith to let them acquire knowledge and being naturally drawn into position to experience what they needed to experience to survive the event.

Q: (L) At that time was Martek drawn close to the earth and did it have water on its surface which the earth then robbed or borrowed?

A: That is very close to being the case. It is far more complicated than that so we will leave that at this time.

Q: (L) Tell me about the Nephilim.

A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past. [...]

Q: (L) We talked about the planet Martek. Is this an ancient human name for Mars or is it an Alien designation?

A: Combination of both as were many things at various levels of the development of your history.

Q: (L) The remark was made that the planet earth, prior to its interaction with Martek, had a water vapor canopy. How was this water vapor canopy suspended?

A: The water vapor canopy was a natural element of the particular composition of your atmosphere at that particular measure point in space/time.

Q: (L) Was the gravity level the same as what it is now?

A: It was somewhat different. But not perceptible to you. That difference is part of the explanation of why that vapor canopy remained suspended.

Q: (L) Did that condition prior to the flood of Noah, the altered gravitational state as well as the water vapor canopy, was that condition more conducive to extended life spans than the conditions that exist on the planet now?

A: Not only those things but all the other conditions that existed on the planet at that particular point in space/time were more conducive to longer life spans. And, by the way, Noah is a symbolic message rather than an historical event.

Q: (L) Do you mean a historical event in the terms of Noah being in an ark or historical event in terms of the flood?

A: First of all, there was no Noah. Secondly there was no actual real flood as depicted in that story. Thirdly, the whole story was a symbolic message as opposed to an actual event.

Q: (L) What did actually occur and what does the symbolism have to tell us?

A: It is a very broad representation. It simply means that there was a cataclysmic event that did envelop the whole planet at that time and that those that were ready to experience that as part of their soul development without exiting the body, were warned ahead of time. But not by trying to manipulate events, but by simply allowing faith to let them acquire knowledge and being naturally drawn into position to experience what they needed to experience to survive the event.

Q: (L) At that time was Martek drawn close to the earth and did it have water on its surface which the earth then robbed or borrowed?

A: That is very close to being the case. It is far more complicated than that so we will leave that at this time.

Q: (L) Tell me about the Nephilim.

A: That was a race of beings in the third level of density which came from an actual planet at another point in this particular galaxy also in the third level of density, who were taken, or shall we say kidnapped, reprogrammed and retrained by the Lizard Beings to act as enforcers during a particular era of what you would measure as your past.

25 October 95

Q: (L) Are there alien bases on Mars?

Q: (L) Whose?

A: Grays and Lizards.

2 November 94

Q: (L) What was the meaning of the circle my [ex]husband found in his driveway?

Q: (L) What message did that convey?

A: Astrological.

Q: (L) Did it convey any message other than astrological?

A: What does Mars represent?

Q: (L) War... anger, energy, struggle, assertiveness, sex, life...

A: First four.

16 November 94

Q: (L) Did Atlantis go down as a series of destructions?

Q: (L) How many cataclysms?

A: Three.

Q: (L) Were these cataclysms all caused by the same source?

Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?

Q: (L) And that was caused by what?

A: Venus.

Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?

Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?

A: Venus also "caused" Martek.

Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?

Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?

Q: (L) When did Venus enter the solar system?

A: 80000 years approximately.

Q: (L) How many close passes to the earth did Venus make?

A: Seven.

Q: (L) Was Venus involved with the planet Kantek which you said exploded due to psychic energies generated by its inhabitants?

19 November 94

Q: (T) Is there such a thing as "alternative three" the plan to take all the brains off the planet?

Q: (T) Is that more disinformation?

A: Yes. So is Mars landing but not Mars monuments.

Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?

A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

Q: (L) But I thought that Atlantis was destroyed because of the close passage of another body of the solar system?

A: Was damaged but recovered.

Q: (L) So Atlantis was damaged by a close passage of Mars or whatever and then recovered from that damage, is that correct?

A: Part of landmass, but not all, was destroyed.

Q: (L) So, how many seperate destructions did Atlantis experience?

A: Three.

Q: (L) One was caused by the close passage of Mars?

A: Yes. And comets.

Q: (L) Was Mars and the comets loosely interactive?

Q: (L) And the second was caused by what?

A: Venus.

Q: (L) And the third and final destruction was caused by what?

A: Crystals.

Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?

A: Bermuda triangle.

Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?

Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it continuously active?

A: No. Erratic.

Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a conscious or sentient entity?

Q: (L) What activates it?

A: Many factors.

Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it do?

A: Transdimensional window is blasted open.

Q: (L) Say a person was sailing along in the Bermuda Triangle and the window was blasted open and these people passed through or were engulfed in it or whatever, in what condition would they find themselves?

A: Something akin to suspended animation.

Q: (L) Would they be conscious of their state of suspended animation or would their consciousness also be suspended?

A: Either or.

Q: (L) Do they stay in this state forever, or do they come back out, or do they come out somewhere else?

A: Open. All are possible. Same thing happened to Philadelphia experiment participants.

Q: (L) If an individual were in this interdimensional state of suspended animation, does this mean they are stuck there forever?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Can they not die, is that what you are saying?

A: To them they may perceive something like waiting for millions of years.

Q: (L) Is there no one or no way to rescue them from this state?

A: Why do you think those sailors were hopelessly insane?

Q: (L) Besides the crystal in the Bermuda Triangle, are any of the others still active?

Q: (T) Does the government know about them?

A: Semi.

Q: (L) Where are the others located?

A: Off Japan; in Brazil; in Ural mountains of Russia; North and South Poles.

Q: (T) Are the ones on the Moon and Mars active also?

Q: (V) Are they responsible for any of the earthquakes like the one in Japan?

Q: (L) If one crystal is found and the technology is deciphered, and another is found, does it increase the power...

A: Let us answer this way: If Neanderthals found a 747 would they know how to use it?

Q: (L) What were the physical dimensions of these crystals and were they cut or naturally grown?

A: Varied. Were synthetic.

Q: (L) Were they faceted?

Q: (L) In their faceting, what was the general configuration?

A: Pyramid.

Q: (L) Was that an absolute pyramid with the same proportions as say, the Great Pyramid at Gizeh?

Q: (L) How large was the largest from base to apex?

A: 5000 feet.

Q: (L) What was the average size?

A: 500 feet.

Q: (L) And was the one that was 5,000 feet tall, is that one still in existence?

Q: (L) Where is that one located?

A: 380 miles due East of you?

Q: (L) Some years ago a pilot reported seeing a pyramid near there in the water...

A: That is just the top sticking out of the ocean floor. It is 90 per cent buried.

8 November 96

Q: (L) OK, what's the scoop on this Mars Rock? (T) That's kind of UFO- ish!

A: Vague as can be!

Q: (L) Is it the Mars Rock that's vague as can be, or is it my question?

A: Latter

Q: (L) OK, latter, my question. Is this rock from Mars?

Q: (L) How long have they known that rocks from Mars are on the planet?

A: 12 years.

Q:(T) About the same length of time it took them to analyze the soil samples that they got from Mariner probes. (L) OK, Why all of a sudden are they revealing, or releasing this information about this Mars Rock? In such a big and manipulative way? (T) You just said it!

A: You have already figured it out yourselves.

17 August 96

Q: (L) All right, let's get on to our questions here. Let me ask a quick one about the tetrahedron. Terry, you ask it, because you know more about it. (T) What Jim was talking about in his letter to Ark? (L) Yes, or what Hoagland talks about, or... if you've got some kind of definite stuff on it... (T) The Tetrahedron, triangle mathematics that Hoagland is working with in conjunction with the Mars/Cydonia region where he supposedly discovered this...

A: Energy consolidator. EM Wave capturer.

Q: (T) Ok, so it's an EM wave capturer. Does it also expel EM waves?

Q: (T) From the same points? The 19 points, whatever it is...

A: Channels and enhances, when used properly, and in pristine conditions.

Q: (T) Hoagland is not talking about... whatever he's talking about, as far as the mathematics go, of the tetrahedral triangles within the sphere, which I'm assuming this planet is calling the sacred geometries, but are physics-type things of different densities, which may not actually be right. OK, this doesn't apply just to Mars, this is, every sphere has these same properties...

Q: (T)... a golfball, a base ball; I know they're not perfect spheres, they have dimples; all the way up to the sun, and so forth and so on, of any size, made out of any material, as long as it's a sphere, it will have the same properties.

Q: (T) OK, it has to have certain kinds of materials?

A: No, must be magnetized.

Q: (T) OK, it's a magnetized sphere; something that has a magnetic field around it. (L) Is the tetrahedral configuration a property of the magnetism?

A: Yes. No.

Q: (T) Yes to my question, no to Laura's question?

Q: (T) OK, my question is, the sphere has to be able to generate a magnetic field, like the earth has a magnetic field, like Mars generates a magnetic field...

A: Or be magnetized by installation of internal magnetic generator.

Q: (L) OK, what's the purpose of this? What's the purpose of these tetrahedrons? What are the...

A: Purpose is not proper term.

Q: (T) That's right. It's not a purpose, it just exists this way. These spheres that are magnetic, or are able to be magnetized, this happens just because they are what they are, and this is how the physics works?

A: Reflection of universal balance.

Q: (L) OK, they just simply... and is it that something occurs at the points of these triangles that is noticable, I mean, is it like a power point?

Q: (L) OK, well, this guy Jim says that they are designated by different monuments on the planet's surface...

A: Nonsense!!!

Q: (T) Thank you! (L)... and that they are visual sighting...

A: Artificial constructed tetrahedrons are placed on strategic locations on the planet's surface in order to utilize magnetic fields properly.

Q: (L) Who places these artificially constructed tetrahedrons at these points?

A: The artificial constructors.

Q: (L) And who are they?

A: Whomever they may be.

Q: (T) In other words, they can be anybody. They're artificial constructor, they could be anybody... (L) If people know about them, they can do this...

A: No, no no. Nineteen degrees north and south.

23 November 96

Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...

A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?

A: More as an "agent provocateur."

Q: (T) Is he working for the government?

A: Not directly, and remember, the government is not one entity.

Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?

A: Rockefeller group.

Q: (L) And, is Mike Lindemann and company part of this Rockefeller group at this time?

Q: (L) Linda Howe?

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.

Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?

Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?

Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?

A: No, but not needed.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the nation "of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?

A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?

A: Psychic.

Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?

A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.

Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?

A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry aout paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?

A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.

Q: (T) Is the time table that he has given correct?

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."

7 Dec 97

Q: Well, I notice that there is a LOT of heating up of things lately. Gerald Ford admitted to altering the Warren Report, the Mars probe is admitting that there was once a LOT more water on Mars than could be "locked up" in permafrost as Sagan suggested. Good grief! I said that over 10 years ago! Yes, it took about 40 days for all the water on Mars to settle out of our atmosphere after Mars took a close swing and the Earth grabbed it's water.

A: Admissions of such types can be made when it is "convenient." Expect a veritable plethora... And massive numbers of UFO documentaries to be seen on t.v....

4 Dec 99

Q: Next item on the agend

A: the loss of the new Mars probe. As of the latest I heard, it had still not "called home." Is the Mars probe lost?

A: Not lost, just partly dysfunctional.

Q: Why is it dysfunctional? Or partly dysfunctional?

A: Rocky surface, misallignment of antennae, slight damage to communications package. may still be retrievable if technicians can locate proper backup software inlet.

Q: So, that is the advice to try to save the mission?

Q: Anything else?

Q: So, there is no conspiracy there, either?

A: It is just as dangerous and just as useless to "see" conspiracy in everything as it is to "see" conspiracy in nothing. We tire of conspiracy "buffs." They are nutty, and serve as perfect false sponsors to those who really DO seek to conduct widespread mental/psychic manipulations and control.

Thanks all for the replies.

What I'm gathering from the responses is that, without being able to verify or at least further examine the claims being made, we are simply dealing with a hypothesis and nothing more. This I accept. And while some of the message resonates with me, until I investigate and discover exactly what truths (or lies) lay within, there is not much further to go with it. Also, it seems many suspect this source, or at least this particular transmission, to have a high potential to be corrupted by STS influence, in any of its many ways of being done, often times very subtle.

So, I re-read the transcripts that Laura posted (I went through all those snippets yesterday on my own, and did not post most of them because I didn't feel they all directly related to what was being said by Q'uo in this instance) and thought, what can I do to further investigate or verify the topic? Where can more information regarding the history of the population of Mars be found? Then it came to me - why not search the llresearch site, as I am least familiar with their work?

Now, I find it important to note - I think that my initial observations, and my initial interpretations of the importance of what I found were misguided, and were probably themselves corrupted by STS influence (does that make sense?). Often times I feel something to be meaningful, but focus on the wrong aspect of it - and this can change the entire context towards the "wrong" direction so to speak.

I do see now, that whether or not Martians/Mardukkians transferred to Earth, who they became, what races, where they are today - these are probably very insignificant details that matter little. However, my current thought is - IF a planet called Mars was destroyed by their own people, IF their population was transferred, than what lessons of this event applies to current day reality? IF this happened, is there still a "social memory imprint" imbedded within people to this day, in some way affecting the actions of death and destruction taking place all over the planet? Can we learn something from this?

There are small semantic details I initially wanted to reply to, but I don't think that line of conversation is necessarily helpful. So, I will simply present the info I found as further food for thought, in the hopes of continued learning and discussion about our present day situation.

edit - OK, well, apparently I found a lot. I have carefully cut and pasted the relevant portions, in mostly chronological order, starting with the Law of One books, then moving onto Qu'o. Ra seems to provide the background, and Qu'o seems to expand on the details. I found it all to be very interesting food for thought and consideration.

What I am intending at this point - is to have a conversation based on the following hypotheses/potential version of history and how it may relate to our current day situation, or if it even does at all. My understanding is that the Cassiopeaens assessed the Ra Material as having a higher level accuracy than their own work, in one particular session. So this seems to me to be reason enough to carefully consider what they have to say, especially when it is repeated so many times, in so many ways. so i think anyhow. Thanks for bearing with me!!! :)

Ra said:
Questioner: The original, first entities on this planet-what was their origin? Where were they before they were on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, fire, air and earth.

Questioner: Where did the people who are like us who were the first ones here, where did they come from? From where did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet's environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: The guardians were obviously acting within an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

Questioner: Were the entities of the Red Planet following the Law of One prior to leaving the Red Planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities of the Red Planet were attempting to learn the Laws of Love which form one of the primal distortions of the Law of One. However, the tendencies of these people towards bellicose actions caused such difficulties in the atmospheric environment of their planet that it became inhospitable for third-density experience before the end of its cycle. Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

Questioner: How long ago did this transfer occur from the Red Planet to Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. In your time this transfer occurred approximately 75,000 years ago.

Questioner: 75,000 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. This is approximately correct.
Ra said:
Since this was the conscious decision of the great majority of those beings in the Maldek experience, the transition to this planet began approximately 500,000 of your years ago and the type of body complex available at that time was used.

Questioner: Was the body complex available at that time what we refer to as the ape body?

Ra: I am Ra. That is correct.

Questioner: Have any of the Maldek entities transformed since then? Are they still second-density now or are some of them third-density?

Ra: I am Ra. The consciousness of these entities has always been third-density. The alleviation mechanism was designed by the placement of this consciousness in second-dimensional physical chemical complexes which are not able to be dextrous or manipulative to the extent which is appropriate to the working of the third-density distortions of the mind complex.

Questioner: Have any of the entities moved on now, made a graduation at the end of a cycle and made the transition from second-density bodies to third-density bodies?

A: I am Ra. Many of these entities were able to remove the accumulation of what you call karma, thus being able to accept a third-density cycle within a third-density body. Most of those beings so succeeding have incarnated elsewhere in the creation for the succeeding cycle in third density. As this planet reached third density some few of these entities became able to join the vibration of this sphere in third-density form. There remain a few who have not yet alleviated through the mind/body/spirit coordination of distortions the previous action taken by them. Therefore, they remain.

Questioner: Are these the Bigfoot that you spoke of?

Ra: I am Ra. These are one type of Bigfoot.

Questioner: Then our human race is formed of a few who originally came from Maldek and quite a few who came from Mars. Are there entities here from other places?

Ra: I am Ra. There are entities experiencing your time/space continuum who have originated from many, many places, as you would call them, in the creation, for when there is a cycle change, those who must repeat then find a planetary sphere appropriate for this repetition. It is somewhat unusual for a planetary mind/body/spirit complex to contain those from many, many various loci, but this explains much, for, you see, you are experiencing the third-dimension occurrence with a large number of those who must repeat the cycle. The orientation, thus, has been difficult to unify even with the aid of many of your teach/learners.
Ra said:
Questioner: The way I understand it, at the beginning of this 75,000 year cycle, then, we had a mixture of entities-those who had graduated from second density on Earth to become third-density and then a group of entities transferred from the planet Mars to continue third density here. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You must remember that those transferred to this sphere were in the middle of their third density so that this third density was an adaptation rather than a beginning.

Questioner: What percentage of the entities who were here in third density at that time were Martian and what percentage were harvested from Earth's second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There were perhaps one-half of the third-density population being entities from the Red Planet, Mars, as you call it. Perhaps one-quarter from second density of your planetary sphere. Approximately one-quarter from other sources, other planetary spheres whose entities chose this planetary sphere for third-density work.

Questioner: When they incarnated here did all three of these types mix together in societies or groups or were they separated by groups and society?

Ra: I am Ra. They remained largely unmixed.

Questioner: Then did this unmixing lend to a possibility of warlike energy between groups?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Did this help to reduce the life span?

Ra: I am Ra. This did reduce the life span, as you call it.
Ra said:
Questioner: Can you tell me Yahweh's purpose in making the genetic sexual changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose 75,000 years ago, as you measure time, was of one purpose only: that to express in the mind/body complex those characteristics which would lead to further and more speedy development of the spiritual complex.

Questioner: How did these characteristics go about leading to the more spiritual development?

Ra: I am Ra. The characteristics which were encouraged included sensitivity of all the physical senses to sharpen the experiences, and the strengthening of the mind complex in order to promote the ability to analyze these experiences.

Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars 75,000 years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time-we correct ourselves: 3,600-approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: I am Ra. The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

Questioner: Then the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

Questioner: Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Questioner: Then Yahweh's communications did not help or create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Questioner: Can you tell me specifically what allowed the most serious of these inroads to be made by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question.

Specifically those who are strong, intelligent, etc., have a temptation to feel different from those who are less intelligent and less strong. This is a distorted perception of oneness with otherselves. It allowed the Orion group to form the concept of the holy war, as you may call it. This is a seriously distorted perception. There were many of these wars of a destructive nature.
Ra said:
Questioner: Then what was the second-density form-what did it look like-that became Earth-man in the third density? What did he look like in the second density?

Ra: I am Ra. The difference between second- and third-density bodily forms would in many cases have been more like one to the other. In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level. This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

Questioner: I understand from previous material that this occurred 75,000 years ago. It was then that our third-density process of evolution began. Can you tell me the history, hitting only the points of development, shall I say, that occurred within this 75,000 years, any point when contact was made to aid this development?

Ra: I am Ra. The first attempt to aid your peoples was at the time 75,000. This attempt 75,000 of your years ago has been previously described by us. The next attempt was approximately 58,000 of your years ago, continuing for a long period in your measurement, with those of Mu as you call this race or mind/body/spirit social complex. The next attempt was long in coming and occurred approximately 13,000 of your years ago when some intelligent information was offered to those of Atlantis, this being of the same type of healing and crystal working of which we have spoken previously. The next attempt was 11,000 of your years ago. These are approximations as we are not totally able to process your space/time continuum measurement system. This was in what you call Egypt and of this we have also spoken. The same beings who came with us returned approximately 3,500 years later in order to attempt to aid the South American mind/body/spirit social complex once again. However, the pyramids of those so-called cities were not to be used in the appropriate fashion.

Therefore, this was not pursued further. There was a landing approximately 3,000 of your years ago also in your South America, as you call it. There were a few attempts to aid your peoples approximately 2,300 years ago, this in the area of Egypt. The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension and have been working in this last minor cycle to prepare for harvest.
Ra said:
Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me a brief history of the metaphysical principles of the development of each of our planets that surround our sun, their function with respect to the evolution of beings?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall give you a metaphysical description only of those planets upon which individual mind/body/spirit complexes have been, are, or shall be experienced. You may understand the other spheres to be a part of the Logos.

We take the one known as Venus. This planetary sphere was one of rapid evolution. It is our native earth and the rapidity of the progress of the mind/body/spirit complexes upon its surface was due to harmonious interaction.

Upon the entity known to you as Mars, as you have already discussed, this entity was stopped in mid-third density, thus being unable to continue in progression due to the lack of hospitable conditions upon the surface. This planet shall be undergoing healing for some of your space/time millennia.
Ra said:
Questioner: Thank you. I read that recent research has indicated that the normal sleep cycle for entities on this planet occurs one hour later each diurnal period so that we have a 25 hour cycle instead of a 24 hour cycle. Is this correct, and if so, why is this?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in some cases correct. The planetary influences from which those of Mars experience memory have some effect upon these third-density physical bodily complexes. This race has given its genetic material to many bodies upon your plane.
All interesting quotes from The Law of One...I continued the search, trying to maintain chronology, to see what their followup was over the last 20 years...here is what I found...

Monka said:
Carla: Yes. I've wanted to ask this question for years. I know from the Richard Miller tapes that Monka is a social memory complex of Mars in the fifth density, although I don't think the Miller tapes said that-they did say that you were of Mars. And so you must have been in fifth density when the third density of Mars destroyed its own environment. What part could you play in that drama of your planetary sphere of third density, which you probably had some feelings about? What were you able to do, or was it simply something that you watched without emotional feeling of any kind, waiting to be of help, but not asked? I guess what I'm really asking, I want to clarify, is are you still sentimental about being of Mars, even though you've gone on?

I am Monka, and we find this query is one which is based upon somewhat of a misperception. This misperception dates back to the original contact that we made with the group previously mentioned in that when our identity was sought we attempted to give an approximation of the nature of our being. This nature is one which is closely associated with the, shall we say, guardianship of the influence of the planet known to your peoples as Mars. In your rituals of the ...

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Jim channeling)

I am Monka, and we greet each again in love and light. In those traditions of your white magical rituals there is the influence of the planet Mars, as you call it, that is seen to have a part to play, shall we say. That part has been, for a great span of time, our part, for each portion of the creation is guided by many influences which serve much as do the parents within your own people's cultures. Thus, when speaking to the group in your previous times with which we first made contact, we attempted to identify ourselves in the manner of our role as guardians of the planetary influence known to you as Mars.

We attempted in that role to be of what service was possible as the population of that planet moved into its third-density experience, and through that third-density experience began to express the bellicose nature that was eventually to render that sphere uninhabitable by a third-density population, as you are aware. It was not our proper role to save that population from the tribulations that it chose for its experience but was instead to offer ourselves in whatever manner was congruent with the call for service of that planetary population. Thus, we guided where possible and sent light where possible and healed those wounds that we were asked to heal. We are with this planet that is your home at this time because there are many from the planetary influence of Mars who now reside within this planet's influence and who now seek the ways of love with you upon your sphere.

May we speak further, my sister?

Carla: I hate to keep dogging the questions and answers, but what's your relationship, if any, to the entities of the vibration Yod-he-va-heh or Jehovah or Yahweh?

I am Monka, and our relationship is that of brothers and sisters within the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator. We have worked closely with these entities for a great span of what you call time, most especially in the transfer of souls from the influence you call Mars to the influence that is this planet's.
Q'uo said:
There is simply too much relevant info in this session to quote here. I'll provide a link instead. It goes into detail about Yahweh, the Ten Commandments, Mars, Moses, the Old Testament, all interesting stuff. http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0121.htm
Q'uo 8-03-97 said:
Questioner: Well, just historically, are there any important points in history when these beings from other locations have intervened that we should perhaps investigate or be aware of?

I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query. We find this information is relatively harmless and unimportant, thus, we give it without recommendation that study is necessary. At the beginning of this seventy-five thousand year cycle there was the transfer by Confederation entities of the population of the planetary sphere known to you as Mars to this planetary sphere as it was beginning its third-density illusion. The entities upon the planet known to you as Mars had engaged in bellicose activities to the extent of rendering their planetary sphere inhospitable to third-density life-forms. In addition, there has been and continues to be a transfer of entities form the planet known by some within this solar system as Maldek to this third-density illusion in order that these entities, having destroyed their planetary sphere through warfare, might also begin a series of (inaudible) restitutions and continue their evolutionary journey through the third density within this planetary sphere.

Is there a further query, my brother?

Questioner: That is wonderful. I thank you.

I am Q'uo, and we thank you, my brother. Is there another query?

Questioner: I have a question about the bellicose activities. Is there a purpose and a need for bellicose activities? Do the higher powers need a group of people to try to destroy the planet in order to enhance spiritual growth on the part of certain people, or is it a test of the human species to try to protect the planet against these bellicose-wanting people?

I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query. It is not so much that the bellicose activity is needed for spiritual advancement as it is the case that entities of higher densities need to be of service to those who follow them upon the great evolutionary journey in order to continue their own evolution, for the process of service to others for the positive polarity posits the need to be of such service in order to continue the process of polarization in consciousness and the evolution of the entity. The activity of the bellicose nature is that which proceeded within this solar system ...

(Side one of tape ends.)
Q'uo 4-16-2000 said:
D: Yes, I am curious. Could you share with me information about Jehovah, Yahweh, Id, the Council of Layette, and an entity known as Kingnah. I was wondering if you could share the types of entities that they are?

I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that there is only a certain distance that we may move in responding to this query, for there are elements of this query which also fall within the area of the infringement upon free will. We can suggest that there are entities such as Yahweh and Jehovah that are familiar to all who have appreciated the holy writings contained within your Bible and that these entities in their original and untarnished state were what you would call social memory complexes or groups of entities known by one name for the ease of identification by the populations that they chose to serve. These entities moved in service to those of not only this planetary sphere but also others as well, most notably those of the red planet that you call Mars who were in need of finding a new home upon which to continue their evolutionary process, having caused their original planetary sphere of home vibration to become inhospitable to life through bellicose action. Thus, these entities of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Creator set before the Council of Saturn a proposal for transferring and somewhat altering the genetic nature of the entities of the Mars experience that they might continue their progress towards the One on this planetary sphere. However, their efforts were not to go without meeting difficulties.

The enhancing of one group over another for the purpose of aiding that group's ability to apprehend the nature of infinity and of unity also creates an opening for negatively-oriented entities to communicate with the same Terran population and to give them the idea that perhaps they were special, they were elite, and that they were given this special nature in order that they might govern others and bring others into their influence of power. Thus, the experience of the ones known as Yahweh, the ones known as Jehovah, were difficult in that their efforts were lost to the groups of entities from the Orion constellation that moved also in service, yet moved in service of a negatively oriented nature and were able to make inroads for the first time upon this planetary sphere using the efforts first offered by others within the Confederation of Planets.
Q'uo 3-11-04 said:
Questioner: Please tell me what you can about Western civilization and where it is heading.

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We can say somewhat elliptically that your Western civilization has been heading nowhere for its entire sojourn upon your planet. Before your planet experienced its first orbit about this particular, shall we say, rut into which your third-density entities have fallen, the planet known to you as Mars had completed the pattern of choosing aggression over peace and territorial separation over unity as a society. And when those of what this instrument would call Babylon, Rome, the Holy Roman Empire, Germany, and finally, America, started and moved through the pattern of dominance and warfare and societal destruction, their orbits changed not, only the costumes worn by those who move through this particular pattern.

We are of the hope, as are many within your peoples, that at this particular time those within your societies, not only of America but of the entire globe, are able to move away from the old way of increasing polarity, war and destruction. It is not that this pattern is a complete disaster, for it has been most instructive in terms of the Creator discovering those things which do and which do not work to the betterment of the evolution of mind, body and spirit. It becomes obvious that there are aspects to the complete lack of guidance concerning polarity that encourage that which is known by this instrument as the dark side to have a seductive value that it would otherwise not have. Be that as it may, it has been so that your planet has included a nugatory [5], useless pattern so many times that its entire society has been quarantined and put to one side of, shall we say, the usual timeline. It is as if time itself had been suspended for these entities while they are moving through this pattern again and again. So it is a matter, more or less, of taking back the mind from those who would keep it distracted, polarized and asleep.
Q'uo 3-6-05 said:
Jim: I have a question, Q'uo, from K in Finland. She asks, "Did the planet Earth have an unusually great amount of extraterrestrial visitors from near and far after mid-September this past year, in 2004? Was there anything special happening around our planet that may have prompted this keen interest in us?"

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. We would not answer this query specifically. However, we would like to comment in general that as your planetary sphere and, indeed, the solar system in which it rests and dances, reaches this particular end-date of what this instrument calls third density upon planet Earth, there have been and will continue to be repeated waves of incredible energy that are rolling across your planetary sphere and the inner planes that are connected with this planet. They are waves of things leaving and things coming. It is as though night were falling and dawn was breaking and in between, as this instrument would say, "Katy, bar the door."

Again, it is a crowded universe.

Now let us focus briefly upon the linkage between third density and fourth density. In attempting to graduate from third density to fourth, this planetary sphere has so often repeated a singular error that it has been unable to achieve a complete planetary graduation in a long time, much longer than has been experienced by most planetary spheres. It is an extreme enough and unusual enough occurrence that it has created what this instrument would call a time lateral, or a shunt. The train of planet Earth's people has sort of gone off on a side track until it can bring itself together in love. Instead, repeatedly, it has brought itself together in fear. And this is not unusual considering that we see upon your planetary sphere those who have, as those of Mars did, destroyed their planetary surface by war; and as those of Atlantis did, destroyed their continent by misdirected crystal energy. The tendency, therefore, of this planet's people is to become wrapped in fear and cause an explosion of negative energy that is usually seen as war. This pattern has repeated itself through empire upon empire and now those who have, in the past, been a part of this pattern have almost finished what they can do to gather together what this instrument would call Armageddon or Gotterdammerung.

They have failed. We believe that we now see that this is so. Nevertheless, the thrashing of what this instrument would call the dragon's tail is yet mighty. Up until approximately-we give this instrument a figure of five years ago-the probability/possibility vortices were that this pattern would repeat itself. However, enough positive energy has begun to be gathered in the hearts of the planetary population of humankind upon planet Earth that the very likely polar shift that was expected before the end of your twentieth century was averted. What is occurring now on your planet as it goes through the labor of planet Earth into fourth density is that delicate task of releasing the negative energy collected by this planet in ways that do not destroy the planet. And so, as we have said before, you can see the tsunamis, the earthquakes, the catastrophes that are terrible but not Earth-shattering, and we mean that literally. Love has transformed your possibilities and now you gaze at the genuine possibility of bringing the planetary sphere together in a web of true love.

My friends, how much you have to balance! It is a staggering challenge. But the hearts of the people of planet Earth are beginning to come alive with a great desire to love each other; and this is your calling at this time. It is for this reason that you came to this incarnation. And we say to you, love one another. Waves of energy both positive and negative will continue to impact your planet. Every ghost that you did not ever want to see again will come directly face-to-face with you and if you are very lucky that ghost will be shown to you in an honest and loving mirror. That is the most for which you can hope. For in order for you to become a truly loving person, you shall need to embrace these energies, accept these ghosts as part of yourself, and integrate your personality more and more into that part of yourself that is the consciousness of living Godhead.

May you fare well with these birthing energies and become pioneers of fourth density.
Q'uo 1-20-06 said:
Then there are people who come from many different places, who have entered your planetary system as souls from other third-density planets that have failed to complete their third density. These include entities from the planet you know as Mars, where they were unable to finish out third density because of creating conditions that made their third-density planet uninhabitable.
Have a great weekend!
Jason

PS - is there anyway to change the original subject of this post???

Back
Top Bottom