JFK Against masonry.

caballero reyes

The Living Force
This video caught my attention becauce I did not know that JFK was openly against masonry and I think is elementary that he knew of the activities and purposes of masonry as a monolitic and merciless conspiracy, according to this video.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VasWHirZczM

caballero reyes said:
This video caught my attention becauce I did not know that JFK was openly against masonry and I think is elementary that he knew of the activities and purposes of masonry as a monolitic and merciless conspiracy, according to this video.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VasWHirZczM

Can you tell us what is said in this video that makes it specific that he was against Masons? Does he name them? If this is the "monolithic and ruthless conspiracy talk", I'm pretty sure he did NOT intend the Masons.

He clearly refers to secret societies and masonry is, with oaths and secret practices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VasWHirZczM

caballero reyes said:
He clearly refers to secret societies and masonry is, with oaths and secret practices.

Yes, the maker of this video refers to masons and secret practises, but where does JFK refer to masons in his talk about a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy?
Nowhere.

clerck de bonk said:
caballero reyes said:

Yes, the maker of this video refers to masons and secret practises, but where does JFK refer to masons in his talk about a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy?
Nowhere.

Exactly. The maker of the video is making assumptions and using JFK in an egregious way. Based on the history of JFK and his assassination, who he meant in terms of the conspiracy is pretty clear. Probably NONE of the assassination conspirators were Masons.

About secret societes and crimes.

A friend loaned me a book about prophecies and although I am very skeptical about this topic, read the book: The prophecies of Pope John XXIII (Angelo Roncalli) Edit. 1982.

The author of the book and Pope belonged to secret societies. The prophecies were written in 1935.

In the prophecies about America says: A family of dictators took power in the land of the children of Luther. Bloodshed.
Only then will Noah began to build the ark last, but never look at the water, thanks to the word of someone who does not know, which makes the powerful tremble when descending the mountain.
President and brother will fall.
Between the two, the body of the star innocent.
Some people know, ask the first black widow and the man to take her to the altar on the island.
Their secrets are in the arms, in the crime. Secrets of who was not at the Nuremberg trial.
Three who will shoot at the president. The third one will be between three to attack the second.

The author explains these lines as referring to the crisis Kennedy / Khrushchev / island of Cuba. The Kennedy assassination, his brother Robert and Marilyn Monroe. Jacqueline / Onassis / scorpio island.

The book also refers to the Cassiopaeans topics about time/no time, mentioned in Laura transcripts.

Another prophecies:

The rolls will be found in the Azores and talk of ancient civilizations that men teach old things that they ignore. Death away and pain will be scarce.

Through rolls, things of the Earth speak to men about the things of Heaven.

Signs increasingly numerous.

The sky lights will be red, blue and green, and fast. Wil Grow.

Someone from afar. Want to know the men of the Earth.

There have been meetings, but who actually saw has been silent.

If a star goes out, already dead. But the light is approaching someone who is dead and returns.

The answer, revealed in the papers Wherner hidden.

Time is not what we know.

Everyone have living brothers and dead brothers.

We are Ourselves. Time confuses us.

caballero reyes said:
Another prophecies:

The rolls will be found in the Azores and talk of ancient civilizations that men teach old things that they ignore. Death away and pain will be scarce.

Through rolls, things of the Earth speak to men about the things of Heaven.

Signs increasingly numerous.

The sky lights will be red, blue and green, and fast. Wil Grow.

Someone from afar. Want to know the men of the Earth.

There have been meetings, but who actually saw has been silent.

If a star goes out, already dead. But the light is approaching someone who is dead and returns.

The answer, revealed in the papers Wherner hidden.

Time is not what we know.

Everyone have living brothers and dead brothers.

We are Ourselves. Time confuses us.

Caballero reyes, why are you posting this noise?

Hi, Anart:
These phrases I found interesting. Fit with the toughts of the Cs.

"Time is not what we know".

"We are Ourselves". ( We are you in the future) "Time confuses us".

I did not take them out of context.

caballero reyes said:
Hi, Anart:
These phrases I found interesting. Fit with the toughts of the Cs.

"Time is not what we know".

"We are Ourselves". ( We are you in the future) "Time confuses us".

I did not take them out of context.

But such phrases can be found in hundreds of texts, and in a lot of word salad as well. Why do you think this "prophecy" is at all relevant?

Hi, Anart:

Relevant is the coincidence between the two sources of information: Cs. and this book. I have not been before in some other forum, this is the only forum where I participate and I have not read this about the Time with these phrases before, or who have been mentioned elsewhere.

caballero reyes said:
Hi, Anart:

Relevant is the coincidence between the two sources of information: Cs. and this book. I have not been before in some other forum, this is the only forum where I participate and I have not read this about the Time with these phrases before, or who have been mentioned elsewhere.

Very interesting. But I'm pretty sure that the Masons had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination.

Back
Top Bottom