JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters

I also thought it was an excellent read. It clearly shows what happens to people with conscience who want to make changes to a system run by psychopathic individuals, and how these pathological forces deal with such people. It sort of reveals "the man behind the curtain" if only people would pay attention and not buy into the lies surrouding JFK's death and engage in wishful thinking and fantasy. But, perhaps even more fundementally, the book also touches one on a more personal level, that is the responsibility of each one of us when dealing with the "unspeakable" systemic evil. There are stories of people remaining silent about what they knew about JFK's death, mostly due to fear for their personal saftey. So do we remain silent and complacent when faced with evil in our everyday lives and the world at large? Or do we attempt to do something about it?

Sure, it's the right thing, the correct thing to do something. This being said, it's very easy to say things like that behind your computer when you don't have any real personal stake, and when really, you live a mundane life where you're not and are likely to never face such extreme decision. But I think it's not so clear cut. If it's just you against the world, it's one thing, but if you have family - children, a wife, parents, then it means that your decision to not remain "safe" could impact them too.

Sure, it's the right thing, the correct thing to do something. This being said, it's very easy to say things like that behind your computer when you don't have any real personal stake, and when really, you live a mundane life where you're not and are likely to never face such extreme decision. But I think it's not so clear cut. If it's just you against the world, it's one thing, but if you have family - children, a wife, parents, then it means that your decision to not remain "safe" could impact them too.

I was thinking something in lines of the approach taken by this forum; such as sharing truthful information on social media, contributing to SOTT in various ways and other projects, not mindlessly exposing yourself to danger.

JFK and the Unspeakable is my favorite book on JFK, but it does not tell the whole story. It was while reading From Yahweh to Zion that I felt that more pieces of that puzzle fell into place. I just mourned the deaths of the two Kennedy brothers all over again, as Guyénot unravels the "unspeakable" through the centuries.

JFK and the Unspeakable is my favorite book on JFK, but it does not tell the whole story. It was while reading From Yahweh to Zion that I felt that more pieces of that puzzle fell into place. I just mourned the deaths of the two Kennedy brothers all over again, as Guyénot unravels the "unspeakable" through the centuries.

Having read From Yahweh to Zion recently, I have to agree. Especially the info that Guyénot brings about how Mossad/Israelis carry out their operations. It's pure psychopathy in action, but also indispensible in understanding the bigger picture.

And a brief note about Mossad/Israeli operations, sorry for the double post.

It involves the hijacking of U.S. secret operations, which were initally intended for a different purpose or were of a smaller scale and then diverting it to serve the interests of Mossad. Then afterwards, the Israeli hand remains hidden, protected by the very U.S. goverment which they decieved, since if the U.S. was to reveal the Israeli role they would firstly reveal themselves. I guess this is the reason why there are conflicting reports from the government and the media after some false-flag operations, they basically don't know what hit them! Also, the real culprits remain hidden behind both the offical story and the alternative, in the case of JFK that would be "lone nut" vs. CIA did it.

Back
Top Bottom