Joe Rogan

Basically he talks about aliens (but not in metal ships), but rather as dimensional entities that have always been here, possibly even humanity’s existence as being a “soul farm”. He goes into his discussions with Alex Jones as well. Ultimately he says that it all comes back to religions, and how that’s going to be what it all comes down to if we’re going to retain our humanity.

@iamthatis Normally I would at least put a pithy description when I post a video, but I was literally half asleep in bed and didn’t want to forget it entirely, so I posted it and immediately fell asleep. I’m glad you quoted it back to me because I really did forget about it. So thank you 🙏
Turns out Jupiter Ascending was not as crazy as most people thought?

Alex Jones is for sure deep state. Tucker Carlson may be as well, I think it might be wishful thinking to assume he’s not part of the CIA.

I would have to agree with @taratai, do we really want them to know about this forum or bring any light to this side of the internet? Or maybe they already know and they’re members here already.
Totally agree.
I saw a bit of an Alex Jones rant last week and he was completely unhinged. He was musing on a possible future with food shortages, and he actually said he would kill people and cook and eat them if it meant the survival of his family. He's a lunatic, plain and simple.

Tucker I've got time for. I think his heart's in the right place, but he's got a bit of catching up to do if he's ever gonna impress his detractors. He doesn't yet realise just how dark objective reality is. If he continues as he's doing he'll do well.

Did Peterson read it? I think it was sent to him, not sure if he's ever read it. I think JP Sears had it also.

and I guess it can't hurt to send the info, but I wouldn't personally hold my breadth.

It seems to be true that you truly understand a subject deeply if you have dedicated a part of your life to its endeavour. Books I worked to understand because I loved the reading experience became something more in my mind, whereas other books were a bit "meh" because I wasn't particularly engaged. I don't think you can gift-wrap the reading experience of any particular individual, and Peterson is no different. He needs to read "C of Z" big time, but his shutters would come down immediately. The value of the journey you take in going from one book to another is of amazing value I think, we are so lucky to be on here for this very reason. But we're looking for it. Peterson, well to me it seems that his cup is nearly full as it is. I have no real hopes for the guy at the moment. His network will keep him buffered from true existence, he's taking the mark of the Beast and he has no idea. Many otherwise intelligent people are doing the same. I have to be honest, 28k murdered innocent human beings, many women and children? It's gotten to the point where the man just annoys me now. I don't follow him on YT or on X any longer, life's too short.

Totally agree.
I saw a bit of an Alex Jones rant last week and he was completely unhinged. He was musing on a possible future with food shortages, and he actually said he would kill people and cook and eat them if it meant the survival of his family. He's a lunatic, plain and simple.

Tucker I've got time for. I think his heart's in the right place, but he's got a bit of catching up to do if he's ever gonna impress his detractors. He doesn't yet realise just how dark objective reality is. If he continues as he's doing he'll do well.

It seems to be true that you truly understand a subject deeply if you have dedicated a part of your life to its endeavour. Books I worked to understand because I loved the reading experience became something more in my mind, whereas other books were a bit "meh" because I wasn't particularly engaged. I don't think you can gift-wrap the reading experience of any particular individual, and Peterson is no different. He needs to read "C of Z" big time, but his shutters would come down immediately. The value of the journey you take in going from one book to another is of amazing value I think, we are so lucky to be on here for this very reason. But we're looking for it. Peterson, well to me it seems that his cup is nearly full as it is. I have no real hopes for the guy at the moment. His network will keep him buffered from true existence, he's taking the mark of the Beast and he has no idea. Many otherwise intelligent people are doing the same. I have to be honest, 28k murdered innocent human beings, many women and children? It's gotten to the point where the man just annoys me now. I don't follow him on YT or on X any longer, life's too short.
William (Bill) Cooper called out Alex Jones and said he was working for the government in the 90’s

William (Bill) Cooper called out Alex Jones and said he was working for the government in the 90’s

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me one bit. Bill Cooper, he was really unlucky. As for Jones, well TBH I've never closely followed him, always even back in the early years of infowars, I just found him, Rense and Icke just a bit off. There were points of interest, but a kind of flavour that was off-putting. Between 1999 and 2003 I searched the web endlessly seeking decent news of UFOs. finally I found Cass and Sott in summer 2003! I think I've dodged a few bullets there. Icke in particular is doing very well in the UK these days largely due to his stance on the Covid travesty. Due to his very controversial stance on 5d/death/soul, he is in my opinion a dangerous man. He calls the dying process/silver cord/5d an archonic trap which must be transcended in order to be free, He wrote a book called The Trap a few years back detailing his musings on this subject. He'll make his readers hungry ghosts at this point.

Icke in particular is doing very well in the UK these days largely due to his stance on the Covid travesty. Due to his very controversial stance on 5d/death/soul, he is in my opinion a dangerous man. He calls the dying process/silver cord/5d an archonic trap which must be transcended in order to be free, He wrote a book called The Trap a few years back detailing his musings on this subject. He'll make his readers hungry ghosts at this point.
Isn't that how it often is with the truth barkers, speak a lot of truth, gain trust, and then throw the big curve ball with something like the 5D soul trap. Jones was always obvious, but Icke has said some good things here and there, even though, yes, something always felt a bit off. I've read others who are on that whole 5D soul trap as well. When Icke talked about it again recently, I had a what if moment (just a moment) that chilled me. Thankfully, I came out of it quickly, but still went back to the sessions (for good measure) where the C's assure and then reiterate that nothing can interfere with the soul at 5D. Hungry ghosts indeed.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me one bit. Bill Cooper, he was really unlucky. As for Jones, well TBH I've never closely followed him, always even back in the early years of infowars, I just found him, Rense and Icke just a bit off. There were points of interest, but a kind of flavour that was off-putting. Between 1999 and 2003 I searched the web endlessly seeking decent news of UFOs. finally I found Cass and Sott in summer 2003! I think I've dodged a few bullets there. Icke in particular is doing very well in the UK these days largely due to his stance on the Covid travesty. Due to his very controversial stance on 5d/death/soul, he is in my opinion a dangerous man. He calls the dying process/silver cord/5d an archonic trap which must be transcended in order to be free, He wrote a book called The Trap a few years back detailing his musings on this subject. He'll make his readers hungry ghosts at this point.
Remember the Cs said no one has the whole pie meaning someone can be 85% correct about all the subjects they talk about and 15% incorrect and that may not be on purpose they could be connecting dots that aren’t there based on false information or jumping to conclusion. This is where we work on our discernment verify and build that part of us.

5 D is contemplation, life review, planning density from the info I’ve gathered as far as silver cord and all that I’m not sure the closest info I’ve come across regarding a “cord” that is attached is during my out of body research meaning you are tethered here even when out of body … David Ike is hit and miss IMO I wouldn’t put all my eggs in his basket

Today I noticed that there was full Joe Rogan podcasts on YT.
Here is the news:
(Reuters) - Spotify Technology SA announced a new multi-year deal with comedian and podcaster Joe Rogan on Friday, in a bid to tap into the popularity of his show to drive its advertising revenue.

"The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast, which debuted in 2009, has been an exclusive offering on the music streaming platform since 2020, with the company touting it as the most-listened-to podcast globally.

Spotify also said it will soon make Joe Rogan's show available on other platforms such as Apple, Amazon and YouTube.

Hello.

Here is a recent podcast with Katt Williams. If you're not familiar, he is a stand up comic who has picked up some steam recently for being outspoken about his disdain for the state of hollywood, the "music" industry, and media/entertainment elitism in general. He claims to have been approached by so called "illuminati" and claims to have seen superstars engaging in shady occult rituals, etc. In this podcast he doesn't go into specific details, but they talk about occultism and spirituality, etc. The way he talks and some of the things he says mixed with the body language seems (for me) to suggest he knows more about what he is talking about than he is revealing. There are some interesting speculations concerning the pyramids and history in general. I liked it personally. Hardly any cursing either which was refreshing for JRE podcast. Here it is:

Creepy. A recent Joe Rogan guest - a 'criminal justice system reformer' was arrested after human body parts were found in his freezer. I wonder how/if Joe will respond.

A man who became a public advocate for criminal justice reform after being released from prison last year was arrested on a murder charge Thursday after police said they found a person's body parts inside a New York City home.

Sheldon Johnson, 48, was jailed without bond Friday morning on charges including second-degree murder, New York City Department of Corrections online records show.
The victim's relationship with Johnson was not immediately known, but the New York Police Department identified the victim as 44-year-old Collin Small.

Johnson also faces charges of manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon, the NYPD told USA TODAY.

Body parts found in freezer during welfare check​

Police said officers responded to Small's Bronx home to conduct a welfare check on Tuesday night and found a headless torso in the apartment.

Responding paramedics pronounced the victim dead at the scene and officials later identified him as Small.

The Office of Chief Medical Examiner will determine Small's cause of death, police said.

Collin Small reportedly shot to death, dismembered​

According to CBS New York, police said Johnson shot Small and dismembered his body.
"A search of Johnson's Harlem apartment revealed the remainder of the body − the arms and the head inside a freezer," the outlet reported.

“I’m innocent,” Johnson shouted as he was led out of a police station after his arrest, the New York Daily News reported.

Sheldon Johnson appeared on 'The Joe Rogan Experience'​

Johnson, who works with at-risk youth at the Queens Defenders in New York, appeared on an episode of "The Joe Rogan Experience" in February alongside Josh Dubin, a civil rights attorney and the executive director of the Perlmutter Center for Legal Justice.
In the episode, Johnson said he grew up in Harlem and lived in a completely deaf household.

At the time of the podcast, Johnson told Rogan he'd been out of prison for nine months and spoke about his advocacy work. He said he entered prison as a high-ranking member of the Bloods after selling drugs and being arrested in an assault case but later separated his ties from the gang around 2005.

“I really said: I have to change my life. I have to change my life. I just can’t do this,” Johnson said on the podcast. “I had a wife, I had kids, I had family still, my son was growing up. He was hearing stories of my so-called notoriety. I just didn’t want to be that dad.”

USA TODAY has reached out to a Rogan spokesperson.

Creepy. A recent Joe Rogan guest - a 'criminal justice system reformer' was arrested after human body parts were found in his freezer. I wonder how/if Joe will respond.

Interesting. Could very well be that Johnson is a Psychopath.
I skipped through the Rogan interview and found it quite striking how well spoken, convincing, normal and human he presented himself. Seems like he had a pretty good mask of sanity, assuming he is a psychopath.

Edit: I thought the white guy in the Rogan interview is Johnson. But Johnson is the black guy. My comments above are based on this misidentification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom