John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

hm, i don't think it's the same sighting.
the 'sky writer' appeared during the day.
the link mentions a nocturnal sighting.

I had a look again and it does mention day sighting. :huh: Here is the link again and if you click the number 153, that link shows John Keel as the source. The other source is from the Flying Saucer Review London, 1966. :)

Some cheap copies of The Eighth Tower going by the alternative uk title Cosmic Question are currently still available on the amazon.co.uk site. I obtained a copy for £7 and 2 remain for the same price ( now 2nd and 3rd listings).

treesparrow said:
Some cheap copies of The Eighth Tower going by the alternative uk title Cosmic Question are currently still available on the amazon.co.uk site. I obtained a copy for £7 and 2 remain for the same price ( now 2nd and 3rd listings).

Thanks treesparrow for the info. I went ahead and yesterday ordered the last remaining copy of the book. Got an order-confirmation email from amazon.uk. At only £7 it looked like the bargain of the century to me! All was well, so i thought. This morning I received an email from the seller saying:"We regret that this title is no longer available". It's back to book hunting....

Approaching Infinity said:
If you haven't read it, I also recommend Keel's 1975 book The Eighth Tower (also titled The Cosmic Question), where he updates and restates his theories. Perhaps it was just because I'd read a lot in between the two books, and I had a bigger foundation of data to draw from, but Eighth Tower made my jaw drop more times than Trojan Horse.

You're not kidding.
I do recommend reading Operation Trojan Horse first though because it is more of a general overview and then in The Eight Tower he really digs in to certain aspects.
I was reading "The Threat" by David M. Jacobs before starting on Keel and now returning to that book in the final chapters I really can put the abduction scenario in the bigger picture and it ain't a pretty one. The chapters that detail hybrid interactions are creepy to say the least.

Keel has definitely put a full body channeling witness experience in perspective and I have become very doubtful of the positiveness of it.
Seems like the entity in question may have been one of those cosmic jokers.

Hello Everyone,

John Keel's research and investigations into the UFO ideals is justified and completely realistic. I am presently trying to clear (get permissions) to use small segments of those book documents, in a book project that I am completing. The subject is as follows:

In 1974 & 1985, we encountered the Sasquatch/Bigfoot creature at the Princeton, British Columbia area. There was no mistaking the bipedal giants. Each male creature was approximately 8 feet tall, and over 600 pounds a piece. (I stood in the tracks of this giant in '74.) Also -- in 1970, our mother may have also witnessed the creature, something terrifying her in the night. (She came to within 50 feet of a creature that she called, half-man, and half-animal.) Later, she would describe it as the Sasquatch.

Presently writing about these experiences, and the -- why us?? -I have researched this subject and phenomenon...high and low. There were other indications of such a presence over the years. I ask some 'very' different questions, witnessing the beast. Over the years, research has built, direction beginning to change. I'll explain:

Having a Evangelical background in the Gospel, 'red-flags' have come up in following up on this phenomenon and research. I recently interviewed over 175 mainstream pastorships in Canada and the Western US. We feel that the entire Sasquatch/Bigfoot question could have been structured by the 'paranormal'-- (satanic forces.) My research highly points to this. I am also seeing a number of researchers adopting occult practices in trying to find such a creature -- the Bigfoot. It is only going downhill from there. I have seen the 'technical' end of things fail time and time again. And there are stories (witnessed events) that are pointing to spirit intervention. This is growing as I uncover more of it -- some of those involved with the paranormal itself. Concerning the demonic spirit end of it, I am looking into what they would be capable of. They cannot create life...but they can manipulate it. (This is now no different than the UFO Phenomenon.) More and more researchers and others are now associating the Bigfoot creature with the extraterrestrial experience. This too, is gaining speed. Many Aboriginal and Indigenous Tribes and Bands are awaiting and planning for the 'Star People.' Bigfoot is considered an 'earth guardian.' I'm trying to explain what we have encountered. There was intelligence present in what we saw. But the more and more I look into this -- the more it points to demon activity at many levels of the phenomenon. These voices of the Sasquatch have even described to a New Age researcher, that the outer-region aliens have supplied 'Adam & Eve'.

There is much going on!

Glen

Hi Glen,

Welcome to the Forum. It's always nice to have someone come in with a background in a subject of interest to members.

It's customary here to introduce yourself in the Newbies section. We always like to get to know new posters and the mods always give a warm wlecome. Just post anything else you'd like us to know about you and how you came here.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0

As far as sasquatch goes, you will find some interesting material to add to your research in The Wave series which you can get from Red Pill Press (www.redpillpress.com). Also the search engine will bring up other discussions you may find useful.

Happy reading

Herondancer

I have written that "Many so-called fairies and aliens look and act a lot like what have been described throughout history as demons." But, just because something is paranormal doesn't mean it is "demonic." And just because it has been called "demonic" because it is paranormal, doesn't mean that this is an accurate designation.

You write "There is much going on" and I emphasize that a lot of it is disinformation. I would suggest that you read "The First Psychic" about Daniel Dunglas Home, "The Ghost Hunters" by Deborah Blum, Conan Doyles "History of Spiritualism", "The Poltergeist" by William Roll, etc. Also, have a look at this: http://www.skeptiko.com/michael-persinger-discovers-telepathic-link/

As to the idea that Sasquatch are demonic, well... that may be somewhat like blaming the victim.

There is one other thing to keep on the alert for. I have come across six different cases in six different parts of the country in which exceptionally bright children from fairly poor families were given tests in school which determined that these children were the brightest in their schools. These were children who also claim their family bad a great deal of psychic ability. These children were approached by someone claiming to represent the U.S. government. These representatives made an offer that the government would finance their kids' college education -- if the chhdren would sign an agreement that when they got out of college they would automatically go into government service. Not military service, but govennnent service. This seems to me to be a rather extraordinary program. The government does have programs to finance exceptional chddren with the agreement that the students will pay somehow after they get out of college -- but I am aware of no deal wherein the students would have to go into the government when they get out of college.

When I was in Washington I decided to get to the bottom of this thing. I was with the department of Health, Education, and Welfare. I nosed around, and no one has ever heard of such a thing. I've tried to keep in touch with these six contacted families, but now I have lost communications with all of them. I would like to find out what has happened to them -- or what will happen to them when their kids are out of school. This doesn't sound like something the CIA would go in for. They are interested in a certain psychological aspect of people, not intelligence. All these kids have psychic ability. There are a lot of kids with high IQs who have not been approached, so psychic ability must be a credential. Why do they single them out? Again I ask, as with so many aspects of this phenomenon, just what is really going on?

Extremely high aptitude in linguistics was a targeting factor in these tests. The relationship between linguistics and psychic abilities seems to have something to do with the ability to access alternate realities/timelines coherently, for information gathering/black operations purposes.
If the college deal is refused, a candidate can be steered into military service through economic stress. Mandatory vaccinations are given to enhance psychic abilities. I don't think the science was very exact in the late 70's-they could not predict what effects would result. Implants are also used. MIB and black helicopters are used to keep tabs on the "retired".

i assume there is a genetic component to this targeting process. Over the past 6 months, I have received four letters from the NSA "inviting" my 16 year old son to the Pentagon, to "experience and observe the latest in military technologies". They do list linguistic aptitude as criteria for his selection, so that must still be currently used. I have not been visited by any suits or uniforms to discuss my son-yet. "Knowledge Protects" is being put to the test.

nwigal said:
There is one other thing to keep on the alert for. I have come across six different cases in six different parts of the country in which exceptionally bright children from fairly poor families were given tests in school which determined that these children were the brightest in their schools.

Hi, I'm curious how you came across these cases?

nwigal said:
I've tried to keep in touch with these six contacted families, but now I have lost communications with all of them. I would like to find out what has happened to them -- or what will happen to them when their kids are out of school.

This indicates that you were actually in contact with them, so was this in the course of your employment?

Sorry-my word processing needs work. Post should read:
INTERVIEW WITH JOHN A. KEEL
OCTOBER 1973

EXCERPT FROM...

THE NEW UFO SIGHTINGS

By Glenn McWane & David Graham
1974 Warner Paperback Library Edition (pages 26-34).
There is one other thing to keep on the alert for. I have come across six different cases in six different parts of the country in which exceptionally bright children from fairly poor families were given tests in school which determined that these children were the brightest in their schools. These were children who also claim their family bad a great deal of psychic ability. These children were approached by someone claiming to represent the U.S. government. These representatives made an offer that the government would finance their kids' college education -- if the chhdren would sign an agreement that when they got out of college they would automatically go into government service. Not military service, but govennnent service. This seems to me to be a rather extraordinary program. The government does have programs to finance exceptional chddren with the agreement that the students will pay somehow after they get out of college -- but I am aware of no deal wherein the students would have to go into the government when they get out of college.

When I was in Washington I decided to get to the bottom of this thing. I was with the department of Health, Education, and Welfare. I nosed around, and no one has ever heard of such a thing. I've tried to keep in touch with these six contacted families, but now I have lost communications with all of them. I would like to find out what has happened to them -- or what will happen to them when their kids are out of school. This doesn't sound like something the CIA would go in for. They are interested in a certain psychological aspect of people, not intelligence. All these kids have psychic ability. There are a lot of kids with high IQs who have not been approached, so psychic ability must be a credential. Why do they single them out? Again I ask, as with so many aspects of this phenomenon, just what is really going on?

(I don't know how to make the above quoted section blue-any advice?) The following is my reply to the quoted section:
Extremely high aptitude in linguistics was a targeting factor in these tests. The relationship between linguistics and psychic abilities seems to have something to do with the ability to access alternate realities/timelines coherently, for information gathering/black operations purposes.
If the college deal is refused, a candidate can be steered into military service through economic stress. Mandatory vaccinations are given to enhance psychic abilities. I don't think the science was very exact in the late 70's-they could not predict what effects would result. Implants are also used. MIB and black helicopters are used to keep tabs on the "retired".

i assume there is a genetic component to this targeting process. Over the past 6 months, I have received four letters from the NSA "inviting" my 16 year old son to the Pentagon, to "experience and observe the latest in military technologies". They do list linguistic aptitude as criteria for his selection, so that must still be currently used. I have not been visited by any suits or uniforms to discuss my son-yet. "Knowledge Protects" is being put to the test.

again, any advice on how to format this stuff to conform with the forum norms?

Ahhh, so it was a quote from Keel - not you ( I thought it sounded really familiar! ) And, then you're asking about your own son, correct? I'll fix your quotes, and in the mean time you can go to this thread to find out more about inserting quotes...

Thanks anart for the info...and the references were personal and about my own son.

Got to go... on page 3... the thing that stands out, in just the part that I read, is that no human has gone off planet as in Astral Travel. That is all implanted memories, it seems.

I am just going on bits here, but the question I was asking the universe was about what I have read regarding what is brought out in here, I think, where no one gets to go off planet. The people that think they do are all working with implanted memories, for confusion purposes.

I have had a couple of dream walks, but the experience seems more like a Cass one than a dis-info one where a lot of false information is given as fact. I was encouraged to look within myself more than seek available help and information. Though, I was encouraged to seek out a group that was active on the planet, and I would know that group by what they are saying and doing ........... I wasn't told what to look for. I always thought political party till I started reading The Wave and other writings in December 2009. ( I can't say it often enough, it seems, but thanks to all who persevere.)

Back
Top Bottom