Johnny Depp abusing his wife OR being screwed by her?

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I found this article very interesting - if true, it looks like a typical psychopathic maneuver from Depp's wife. What this guy writes about such dynamics strikes me as quite insightful:

Johnny Depp Is Being Blackmailed by Amber Heard – Here’s How I Know (Guest Column)

Actor’s friend, comic Doug Stanhope, says that Heard was “threatening to lie about him publicly in any and every possible duplicitous way if he didn’t agree to her terms”

(Update: Amber Heard’s attorney says the claim that Heard is blackmailing Johnny Depp is “unequivocally false.”)

It’s almost 4 a.m. and I can’t sleep. Not even dozing off. Today, a friend of mine was pilloried in the press for domestic violence. Coupled with a picture of his wife with a bruise, he was murdered on social media.
I watched it happen and I didn’t say a f—ing word.

Even though I knew it was bulls—.

We’d watched it build like this since before they were married. We’d watched her manipulate and f— with him for years. We didn’t say a word. To each other, yes, but never to him.

When your friend is in an awful, abusive relationship — man or woman — and you risk weighing in that their counterpart is a demon, you know the odds are they will jump right back into the fire and then dump you from their life for being honest.

Most of us have been on one or both sides of this coin. Choosing to be blinded, or removing the people who have clearer eyes that can guide you.

The fact that Hollywood and the entertainment industry at large — f—, society as a whole — turns a blind eye to domestic violence is abhorrent.

But the tides have turned in such a way that the mere allegation that such a crime has occurred leaves the person accused as guilty without due process.

My girlfriend, Bingo, and I have known Johnny Depp for a few years now. We have watched Amber Heard f— with him at his weakest — or watched him at his weakest from being f—ed with — for the entire time we’ve known him.

And we didn’t say s—.

Because he’s Johnny Depp.

And we didn’t want to be thrown out of the circle for saying that The Emperor was being Stripped of His Clothes.

It isn’t my place to name people who agreed with us but I couldn’t name one person closely associated with him that didn’t feel the same.
But nobody said s— to his face.

Bingo and I were at Johnny’s house for most of that Saturday until just before the alleged assault. We assumed initially that his dour mood was because of his mother’s death the day before. But he opened up in the most vulnerable of ways that it was not only his mother, but that Amber was now going to leave him, threatening to lie about him publicly in any and every possible duplicitous way if he didn’t agree to her terms. Blackmail is what I would imagine other people might put it, including the manner in which he is now being vilified.

We stopped not saying s—.

Bingo and I together, and then separately, told him how much we were aware of this manipulative a–hole, how his closest circle had all agreed on this since the day we met and that we all feared that telling him outright might alienate us all.

Love makes you do funny things.

I told him the truth and I half-expected to be asked to leave. But I wasn’t seeing Johnny Depp. I saw a naked Emperor. And we told him to get dressed.

Other people came in and out during the afternoon, all verifying that we’d been cowardly, saying things only behind his back for so long.

He seemed dumbstruck that nobody had ever come clean about this and he thanked everyone for being honest.

He still pronounced his love for Amber but was presciently aware that she was going to pull off some kind of ruse to f— him over.

He hadn’t slept in days with anxiety.

You’d call him a paranoid if you didn’t know better.

But he knew better and he was right.

As he finally felt like he could sleep, we left him. From what we now read in the news, later that night the police were called to his house for a domestic dispute. Finding no criminal act had occurred and no signs of physical abuse, the police left.

Everything Johnny had told us that she’d been threatening had actually come to be. It blew up in the news, raced through the Internet like a plague and blew up on Twitter like it was the McMartin child abuse scandal. People are swarming with torches on social media.

I watched it all happen ahead of time and I watched it come to fruition today. And I haven’t been able to sleep again because I didn’t say s— to defend him.
Why?

Because I felt like in defending him I would just come across as a sycophant trying to attach myself to a sensationalized story in order to further my career. A latterday Kato Kaelin. And now as the sun is coming up, I realized not saying s— to defend him is a far worse crime of ego; to leave a friend hanging so you don’t look like a suck-up.

I — and the “we” that were there — aren’t suck-ups or apologists. We were witnesses.

I didn’t jump into the fray because I was weak; it was because I didn’t want to look like a name-dropper.

I’ll name-drop now. Johnny Depp is my friend.

But any one of my friends will tell you I always call them out on bulls—. Abusing women is bulls—. Johnny doesn’t abuse anyone. And he told me that day ahead of time that she’d pull some kind of s— like this.
Johnny Depp got used, manipulated, set up and made to look like an a–hole. And he saw it coming and didn’t or couldn’t do anything to stop it.

He may never talk to me again for saying it but I’d never forgive myself for not coming to his defense out of fear or ego.

I stand up for my friends and I tell the f—ing truth.

_http://www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-being-blackmailed-by-amber-heard-heres-how-i-know-guest-column/

This is sad to hear because I like Johnny Depp's work and based on interviews, he doesn't come across as a nut job - he seems softly spoken and sincere. The following article suggests that to be the case:

"In all the years I have known Johnny, he has never been physically abusive with me, and this looks nothing like the man I lived with for 14 wonderful years,” said Vanessa Paradis, who has a son and a daughter with Mr Depp.
Ms Paradis, 43, added: "I believe with all my heart that these recent allegations being made are outrageous.”
..Lily-Rose, echoed her message. “My dad is the sweetest most loving person I know, he's been nothing but a wonderful father to my little brother and I, and everyone who knows him would say the same,” she said in the caption of a childhood picture posted on Instagram.
Mr Depp’s ex-wife, Lori Anne Allison, also chose to speak out. The actor was a “soft person” who had never once shouted during their two-year marriage in the 1980s, she said.

Johnny, LAPD officers and 2 bodyguards against Amber and her lawyer:

Amber Heard is now fighting her domestic violence battle on 2 fronts ... the LAPD is sticking to its story the cops who responded to the 911 call saw no evidence of injury and no disarray in the apartment.

Amber's lawyer said Monday, "The LAPD officers viewed not only the disarray that Johnny had caused in the apartment but also the physical injuries to Amber's face."

TMZ broke the story ... the cops who responded say they saw no evidence of injury, no disarray ... no evidence of a crime. An LAPD official tells us they are sticking to their story.

Johnny says Amber is lying ... he never struck her with an iPhone.

As we reported, 2 bodyguards were in the entryway of the apartment during the argument and they heard Amber scream, "Stop hitting me!" They say within a second they entered the living area and saw Amber sitting on a sofa in the living room and Johnny at least 20 feet away in the kitchen.

Amber's lawyer says she was trying to protect Johnny's career and that's why she did not file a police report but she'll do it now, because her character is being assassinated.

_http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/31/johnny-depp-amber-heard-domestic-violence-lapd-injuries-photos/

What rings true about this is that some divorce lawyers encourage or at least open the door for clients to tell certain lies about the spouse. It (or so I have heard) is almost considered legal malpractice to not inform the client of the efficacy of such a maneuver for getting the desired outcome/support/custody/whatever.
In my first divorce, my attorney encouraged me to do something like this. I would not go along.

A tragic situation all around.

FWIW, Doug Stanhope has made public or semi-public statements in the past in support of 9/11 Truth, to the extent that may either give him more credibility and/or bring the wrath of the PTB into the picture. He had Alex Jones open for him with a rant at a venue in Austin over a decade ago. Hopefully by now he's realized AJ may not be the best leader to follow in that regard.

Just wanted to bump this topic.
My wife has been following this case from the outset and recently a defamation trial commenced brought by Depp against Heard.
I've commented elsewhere on the forum some time ago how Heard is an apparent psychopath.
The stuff coming out in this trial is absolutely damning against Heard.
This woman is a textbook case of cluster B personality, psychopathy, narcissism and all round evil behavior.
I'll aim to provide some links and observations soon, but if anyone else is following the trial, I invite you to comment.

It's very rare to get such an inside view into the machinations of a disturbed individual.
There's a massive amount of audio recordings and witness testimony, plus a brilliant expert psychologist that provide evidence of her gaslighting and physically and mentally abusing Depp to the extreme and then faking evidence and feigning psychological trauma, all the while using the publicity to further her career and destroy Depp's life.

It feels like this might be an important turning point in the collective consciousness with regard to the Me Too movement and the marginalization of men, if the trial turns out in Depp's favor.
I sure hope so and, so far, it's going extremely well for him.

I've been following the trial too. The last testimony I heard was from a psychologist who diagnosed Heard with borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder and it reminded me of what Sandra Brown said:

Delilah: How often do you see it the other direction, where it's the woman who is the pathological, I know that you and Susan both deal mostly with woman, how often is it seen the other direction?

Sandra: It is, and because we mostly work with women that's why we phrase it that way, but pathology is not a gender issue, it's a mental health issue, so yes, a lot of the women are often under-diagnosed and misdiagnosed. Women who actually are psychopaths or have psychopathic features are often under-diagnosed with other types of disorders, borderline or bi-polar or whatever, and I don't know, for me in some ways women are scarier, they're sneakier, I'd rather go up against a male psychopath any time, than a female, they scare me.
And here too:

Sandra: Although male psychopaths are very hypersexual too, so...

Joe (caller): But those would be the charming conmen, right?

Sandra: Yes. Yes they often are very charming and manipulative. Same thing, I think, with the women, only often a bigger representation with the victim card, of having been hurt a lot, so trying to get men to earn their trust. And a very hypersexual, yes, beauty...

Joe (caller): Would they be more demanding of men than a normal woman?

Sandra: Well, because, I think, often that psychopathy has other traits that go with it such as the borderline traits, especially in the women that are psychopathic and borderline. That they can be very needy, demanding, clingy, manipulative, sneaky, a lot of them have addiction issues as well, whether it's sex, drugs or alcohol. And on our website saferelationshipsmagazine.com, we have an ebook for men that's called How To Avoid Dating Dangerous and Destructive Women and it's all about those clusters of disorders and how they act in relationships.
Joe (caller): But I think what you were describing before, that could be the narcissistic needy woman, but the psychopathic woman that I'm thinking of is somebody who wants to lure a man into her web almost specifically just to do harm to him out of a need of ego gratification and lack of remorse.

I hope Depp prevails, too.

It's a big lesson for Johnny.

When he was a kid, his mother abused him physically and psychologically. As a result, he developed a coping mechanism which made him hide and retreat when somebody hurt him. Instead of addressing the problem, he ran away from it. Johnny carried this unaddressed trauma through adulthood and became vulnerable to potential predators.

Amber, sensing Johnny's weakness, took advantage of him and almost drove him to the point of self-destruction (drugs, alcohol, etc). Johnny reacted to Amber's manipulative tactics just like he reacted to his mother's abusive habits. It was almost like a playback of what he had endured when he was a child.

When Amber unscrupulously sliced the tip of his finger, that was the 'big shock' that pushed Johnny to confront reality.

Escapism is rarely a solution.

I found this video showing amber faking emotions during court, unaware that the camera was on her. This only shows how pathological an individual is in reality when he/she thinks no one is watching. And there are more videos of her like this.

When Amber unscrupulously sliced the tip of his finger, that was the 'big shock' that pushed Johnny to confront reality.
True, and what's most interesting, or maybe not, is that usually as it happens in these cases, he still attempted to protect her by lying about it. I think he even said it in one of his court appearances, he had gotten used to the abuse to the degree of considering it normal.

I have also noticed that a lot of people have been following this trial, and at least the information that comes to me, shows that most people know that she's lying and wish for her to lose. Johnny is a charismatic and by all appearances kind man, and so I think most people can see through her lies and her portrayal of herself as a victim of abuse, with the desire of jumping on the bandwagon of the me too movement.

There has been so much attention paid to this trial, that compilations have started to surface of how impossible her lawyer is. See below:

On this last one, her lawyer once objects to his own question... lol.

Anyway, not saying that Johnny Depp is a flawless human being by any means, but I think that he was defamed unjustly and I hope he is successful in this trial. We shall see.

In school. When two children are fighting usually both are guilty. This is because each of them are both the victim and the perpetrator and their relationship creating fighting. So in this current situation they are both responsible. Nothing will be solved until one of them will realize that. Both of them had the sign post that the relationship is not for them until the relationship or dynamics hits critical mass so it will come to someones attention. My 3 cents

True, and what's most interesting, or maybe not, is that usually as it happens in these cases, he still attempted to protect her by lying about it. I think he even said it in one of his court appearances, he had gotten used to the abuse to the degree of considering it normal.

I have also noticed that a lot of people have been following this trial, and at least the information that comes to me, shows that most people know that she's lying and wish for her to lose. Johnny is a charismatic and by all appearances kind man, and so I think most people can see through her lies and her portrayal of herself as a victim of abuse, with the desire of jumping on the bandwagon of the me too movement.

There has been so much attention paid to this trial, that compilations have started to surface of how impossible her lawyer is. See below:

On this last one, her lawyer once objects to his own question... lol.

Anyway, not saying that Johnny Depp is a flawless human being by any means, but I think that he was defamed unjustly and I hope he is successful in this trial. We shall see.

I have to say (not knowing anything about this situation at all) that those two videos made me laugh out loud. I wonder if Depp sometimes thinks he has entered some kind of the twilight zone given "the quality" of this trial. Hilarious. It is like idiocracy vs. normal humans, isn't it?

Last edited:
This is a great video that covers the most important facts so far where you can also find a link to a video about the background of the case.

In school. When two children are fighting usually both are guilty. This is because each of them are both the victim and the perpetrator and their relationship creating fighting. So in this current situation they are both responsible. Nothing will be solved until one of them will realize that. Both of them had the sign post that the relationship is not for them until the relationship or dynamics hits critical mass so it will come to someones attention. My 3 cents
This is simply not correct.
Your thinking is a good example of relativizing blame and just the general idea that all is relative and the truth is always somewhere in the middle, in the gray area.
That's a fallacy.
Oftentimes, one side is almost entirely in the right and that is especially the case when you have a pathological like Amber Turd on the other side of the equation. These sorts of people prey on relatively normal individuals who are in some way damaged, but essentially good. And that's what happened to JD on this situation.
His only blame is that he allowed this to go on for too long.
He had plenty of red flags in the years before her accusations but decided to try to make nice because he was being gaslighted and didn't have any knowledge of the reality of disturbed individuals and how they operate.

Listening to this psychologist in the following video is remarkable if you know something about the facts of the case. She basically talks about BPD and Histrionic disorder and sounds like she's specfically describing Amber Turd throughout her testimony.
Her entire testimony and the cross-examination are an excellent primer in these disorders. The cross being more funny in the way she comports herself in the face of a ridiculous line of questioning and general incompetence of the opposing council.

That said, I kept thinking how these disorders are masking the fact that she's is most likely a psycho or sociopath on top of that.
I've been following the trial too. The last testimony I heard was from a psychologist who diagnosed Heard with borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder and it reminded me of what Sandra Brown said:
Delilah: How often do you see it the other direction, where it's the woman who is the pathological, I know that you and Susan both deal mostly with woman, how often is it seen the other direction? Sandra: It is, and because we mostly work with women that's why we phrase it that way, but pathology is not a gender issue, it's a mental health issue, so yes, a lot of the women are often under-diagnosed and misdiagnosed. Women who actually are psychopaths or have psychopathic features are often under-diagnosed with other types of disorders, borderline or bi-polar or whatever, and I don't know, for me in some ways women are scarier, they're sneakier, I'd rather go up against a male psychopath any time, than a female, they scare me.

And here too:
Sandra: Although male psychopaths are very hypersexual too, so... Joe (caller): But those would be the charming conmen, right? Sandra: Yes. Yes they often are very charming and manipulative. Same thing, I think, with the women, only often a bigger representation with the victim card, of having been hurt a lot, so trying to get men to earn their trust. And a very hypersexual, yes, beauty... Joe (caller): Would they be more demanding of men than a normal woman? Sandra: Well, because, I think, often that psychopathy has other traits that go with it such as the borderline traits, especially in the women that are psychopathic and borderline. That they can be very needy, demanding, clingy, manipulative, sneaky, a lot of them have addiction issues as well, whether it's sex, drugs or alcohol. And on our website saferelationshipsmagazine.com, we have an ebook for men that's called How To Avoid Dating Dangerous and Destructive Women and it's all about those clusters of disorders and how they act in relationships. Joe (caller): But I think what you were describing before, that could be the narcissistic needy woman, but the psychopathic woman that I'm thinking of is somebody who wants to lure a man into her web almost specifically just to do harm to him out of a need of ego gratification and lack of remorse.

I hope Depp prevails, too.
And then I saw the above comment and I felt vindicated in that assesment.
This totally makes sense in Amber Turd's case.
The psychologist in the trial also said that 95% of false accusations about spousal abuse come from women and that this is very common for BPD.

Back
Top Bottom