Johnny Depp abusing his wife OR being screwed by her?

I guess that’s why those on the psychopathy “spectrum” avoid this kind of exposure. Lies have a habit of being uncovered (and truth surfacing) when people dealing with psychopaths and their ilk, are given an adequate chance to corroborate the evidence together. So perhaps Heard, in her hubris miscalculated the “believe all women” no matter what sentiment to mitigate this exposure?

This whole thing, like the trial and stuff around it, like research, it is the best setup, cheapest ever, for a new movie and/or series project. All they have to do is act their way along. They even have the public reaction to predict the earnings...if they are not paid allready for it.

I'm so glad this was the outcome. If what is going on "above" is mirrored "below" then I see it as a victory not just for Johnny Depp, but for truth itself too and that makes me happy.

I agree. Although at first I thought this might be "just" celebrity claptrap, I think this is pretty significant. Despite all the press campaigns and smears, people saw the truth loud and clear, conservatives and liberals alike. A character-disturbed manipulative liar not only exposed, by showcased in a trial millions of people watched, and described in every detail. Although many people might still not see it, this could have consequences for the whole woke package (if a woman-"victim" can be a predator, why not a trans, or a BLM activist...?)

Unfortunately, Papa Elon is too busy sending satellites into space to be able to help.
Talk about pathological persistence! Her lawyer is still defending her despite all the evidence to the contrary. Sandra Brown wrote about this dynamic in her book. Psychopaths are so adept at manipulating those around them.

Amber Heard gets caught taking notes, but her pen doesn't touch the paper​

During pretty much the whole trial, she kept "writing" and passing notes to her lawyers. People were wondering what she could be "writing," because, judging by the sheer amount of paper she has used, she could have written an entire book!

Another pathological trick: show the container, but never display the (empty) content.

Last edited:

Amber Heard gets caught taking notes, but her pen doesn't touch the paper​

During pretty much the whole trial, she kept "writing" and passing notes to her lawyers. People were wondering what she could be "writing," because, judging by the sheer amount of paper she has used, she could have written an entire book!

Another pathological trick: show the container, but never display the (empty) content.
She was obviously using invisible ink so she would have a private communication...

maybe I am stupid. but i see this netflix show as a balance of the matrix, a kind of reparatory revenge . This makes me think about not forgetting the symmetry necessary for balance and duration in any system.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been such an archetypical situation, truth always finds its way out, and things finally making its way to everyone's attention is very satisfying.
I agree with you Alejo. I find it satisfying when I either discover a truth, or see a truth come to light like this. The sad thing is Amber Heard and people like her will never learn from something like this.

It's interesting to note, that other of her ilk share with her the same emotion of frustration at the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom