Just Weird Videos!

They weren't fazed by its appearance, they should have seen it as the camera was centered on it for a few moments. So I don't know about it's authenticity. As you said, it is interesting that it appears a second before the chanting begins. It doesn't look like a headless ghost to me though, the way it moves strikes me as something like a panther, maybe?

Very strange videos indeed, I've not seen most of them!

bjorn said:
Tunnel of death, Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCM5XYu-e8Q (04:20 min) Truck seems to appear out of nowhere.

The drivers are seemingly getting confused in that one spot, I'm wondering if there's possibly some kind of energy vortex. Looking more closely at the two trucks colliding, there might potentially be a service tunnel entrance from which one of the trucks pulled out. But not too likely because if you look closely that barrier in front of what looks like a tunnel is still there after the collision.

Eulenspiegel said:
They weren't fazed by its appearance, they should have seen it as the camera was centered on it for a few moments. So I don't know about it's authenticity. As you said, it is interesting that it appears a second before the chanting begins. It doesn't look like a headless ghost to me though, the way it moves strikes me as something like a panther, maybe?

I had seen that one before and it was mentioned somewhere that the kids did not see it in real time; it was only captured by the camera. That would have explained why they didn't react.

Interesting, seems legit. But it very well could all be staged. So don't know for sure .....and if it is staged why would anyone do this?............. :huh: :huh:

Intro

Poltergeist Ghost Caught on Tape. Poltergeist Diaries Day 1
Published on Nov 1, 2013
"Poltergeist Ghost Caught on Tape" Poltergeist Diaries Day 1. The Poltergeist Diaries is a daily log of one mans life that is plagued with Paranormal Activity.

https://youtu.be/tkdDjjDirT8

Poltergeist Caught on Tape Poltergeist Diaries Extended Footage Clip3
Published on Dec 25, 2014

https://youtu.be/H7m07E4dI-8

Poltergeist Caught on Tape Dark Figure
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k596lsvsp10

First mistake.......Ouija board attempt (lackings knowledge) of the portals that can and will manifest by the inexperienced..............It is..Devils playground.

Poltergeist Caught on Tape The Poltergeist Diaries P34

https://youtu.be/E1GNtAKWwBc

c.a. said:
Interesting, seems legit. But it very well could all be staged. So don't know for sure .....and if it is staged why would anyone do this?............. :huh: :huh:

I think it's staged. But as a home-made horror series it's well done in that they build suspense, etc, and it's entertaining.

One moment that made me giggle was the kids going into the haunted house and then out of the blue one says: "hey, check it out!", and pulls out of the back of his pants a ouija board! :lol:

Why would they do it? 'Art', hobby, fame, student project, etc.

Windmill knight said:
c.a. said:

I think it's staged. But as a home-made horror series it's well done in that they build suspense, etc, and it's entertaining.

One moment that made me giggle was the kids going into the haunted house and then out of the blue one says: "hey, check it out!", and pulls out of the back of his pants a ouija board! :lol:

Why would they do it? 'Art', hobby, fame, student project, etc.

Yeah it did seem like a staged mid 50's Playhouse Theater Drama series ..............................Poltergeist Ghost Caught on Tape :phaser:

Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!}

Think all go fold some laundry............................... :shock:
Published on Jul 18, 2015

https://youtu.be/QzadjCvIwas

Pierre said:
Skyalmian said:
Pierre said:
angelburst29 said:
A question - Could magnetic forces - also play a part in the force of the Tsunami waves, reaching the shore line?

From what I understand tsunamis are mostly mechanical phenomena due to movements in the ocean floor (underwater quakes). Those quakes, however, can be caused by electromagnetic factors: slower spinning frequency of the Earth because of reduced solar activity (leading to crustal deformation), reduced electromagnetic field between the Earth's core and its surface (binding force) making crustal material loose (like continental and oceanic plates) and therefore more prone to moving relative to each others, i.e. quakes.
What would an event like a 10.4 do to magnetic fields, realm dynamics, etc.? We already have planes supposedly disappearing through portals / tears, things like "window fallers", and other high strangeness? Would such an absolutely phenomenal event, given "The Wave" / "4th density bleedthrough" etc., have a major non-physical side to it?

Earthquakes are highly electrical phenomena because of, among other things, piezo electricity (transformation of mechanical stress into electricty). Therefore, electromagnetic anomalies during such events are to be expected.

In addition "bleedthroughs" seem to be correlated with electromagnetic phenomena:

session 4/12/2014 said:

So, I would not be surprised if a major earthquake leads to some "high strangeness" like windows fallers, time distortion, objects/individuals disappearing, UFO sightings, and so forth.

Actually a wave of UFO sighting was mentioned in the session that alluded to the seismic activity in Calfornia:

session 3/12/1994 said:
More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. ollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity.

In these following videos, the youtuber who explores abandoned mines as a hobby, has a "spooky encounter" in a spooky place. According to his other videos he doesn't seem to be particularly interested in the paranormal so it is probably genuine:

The Horton Mine, summer 2013
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU

The Horton Mine, summer 2014 (sound towards the end of the exploration)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us

mkrnhr said:
In these following videos, the youtuber who explores abandoned mines as a hobby, has a "spooky encounter" in a spooky place. According to his other videos he doesn't seem to be particularly interested in the paranormal so it is probably genuine:

The Horton Mine, summer 2013
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU

The Horton Mine, summer 2014 (sound towards the end of the exploration)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us

Thanks for all the video's - most of them are like taking a walk into "the Twilight-zone", a TV show that was very popular, years ago.

Mkrnhr, your video's are on abandoned mines. Viewing them, it brought back a memory that happened in my Family in the early 1960's. I was only about 9 or 10 at the time, so wasn't fully aware of the "exact" circumstances but what I witnessed on a visit to my Maternal Grandparent's home left a lasting impression.

Northeastern Pennsylvania, especially the area's outside the City of Scranton, known as Eynon , Carbondale, Simpson and Forest City are dotted by old coal mines. Going in the opposite direction towards Wilkes-Barre are more coal mines. My Grandfather worked in a mine, that they entered in Simpson - road the rail cars about 20-25 minutes down the shaft into the area they were working. About 60 men were working the area and loading up the hoppers on the track. "Something happened" when they started digging deeper into the shaft?

My Grandfather was in his early 60's and had worked the mines for about 38 years, so was a seasoned worker. Out of the 60 or so men that were working with him that day - "all" suffered degrees of physical, emotional and mental distress after the incident in the coal mine. Many, like my Grandfather - had a complete nervous break down! The entrance to the mine was filled in with rock and 'capped' and shut down. The area, then became a dumping ground for the black slit and hard rock removed from the coal, before transportation on the trains, eventually turning the area into a large mountain mound.

My Grandmother had suffered a mild Heart Attack, reason for our visit to my Grandparent's. Concern was also, for my Grandfather. He was prone to episodes of mental distress and bouts of extreme fear, that contoured his facial features. He became, some what like a hermit, wanting to be left alone and by himself. He spent his days, mostly outside on a bench next to the out-house, even in Winter.

The day of our visit, family was inside taking care of my Grandmother, when my Grandfather (sitting outside) suddenly experienced one of his fear based episodes. I happened to be in the garden, a few feet from him. My Father and my Uncle came out of the house, both began telling him, in so many words "It's OK - your Home! It's safe here!" My Grandfather was standing on the bench and trying to climb up on the roof of the outhouse - screaming something about "Ant-Men" "got to get away" and other mumblings. I was ordered to - get into the house - even though I was just standing in the garden, a distance away. Once inside the house, I sat on a kitchen chair. the rest of the family were in the Parlor. Their discussion was on the different family's that had moved away and only a small hand full of the men my Grandfather worked with, were still in town. Conversation focused on the men's families and their hardships "after" the incident at the Mine. The men claimed to have hit a void - in a large solid coal vein - that left an opening to the other side. As they used picks to widen the hole, to see if there was a cavern on the other side - dark leathery things came out from the hole - 2 legged creatures - about 3 and a half to 4 foot tall with Ant looking heads - and began attacking the coal miners.

I was young and basically took their conversation - as some type of fairy tale, much like the books I was reading to my younger Brothers, who were 3 and 5 years old. A few months later, my Grandmother passed away, then my Grandfather. Other than that one visit, nothing was ever mentioned about the "Ant-Men" again and I soon forgot about it.

angelburst29 said:
The day of our visit, family was inside taking care of my Grandmother, when my Grandfather (sitting outside) suddenly experienced one of his fear based episodes. I happened to be in the garden, a few feet from him. My Father and my Uncle came out of the house, both began telling him, in so many words "It's OK - your Home! It's safe here!" My Grandfather was standing on the bench and trying to climb up on the roof of the outhouse - screaming something about "Ant-Men" "got to get away" and other mumblings. I was ordered to - get into the house - even though I was just standing in the garden, a distance away. Once inside the house, I sat on a kitchen chair. the rest of the family were in the Parlor. Their discussion was on the different family's that had moved away and only a small hand full of the men my Grandfather worked with, were still in town. Conversation focused on the men's families and their hardships "after" the incident at the Mine. The men claimed to have hit a void - in a large solid coal vein - that left an opening to the other side. As they used picks to widen the hole, to see if there was a cavern on the other side - dark leathery things came out from the hole - 2 legged creatures - about 3 and a half to 4 foot tall with Ant looking heads - and began attacking the coal miners.

That sounds like some of the war veteran cases; those people that returned from a war and were suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. After all, some of their symptoms are paranoia, fear based episodes and hearing and seeing things that correspond to what they saw during their traumatic episode.

Makes me think about how and if one can be mentally prepared when one meets such entities. Maybe your grandfather and his coworkers met one of these "P" type of monsters that were mentioned in one of the sessions?

A: P4 P3 P2 monsters are most usual [in caves around the world].

Eulenspiegel said:
That sounds like some of the war veteran cases; those people that returned from a war and were suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. After all, some of their symptoms are paranoia, fear based episodes and hearing and seeing things that correspond to what they saw during their traumatic episode.

Makes me think about how and if one can be mentally prepared when one meets such entities. Maybe your grandfather and his coworkers met one of these "P" type of monsters that were mentioned in one of the sessions?

A: P4 P3 P2 monsters are most usual [in caves around the world].

It's a vivid memory, maybe because - so much was going on at the time, with both Grandparent's health and there was a serious demeanor in the household. They lived in a close knitted mining town and "something happened at one of the coal mine's" that disrupted the Community and forced many to leave - in search of other work. Whatever my Grandfather and the other miners experienced, was considered "real" and the families tried to cope. It was a time, when many were still dealing with the effects of "the Depression" and life was a continued struggle, in more ways than one. In that sense, the small community came together, to help each other out. I never learned anything more about the incident, other than what I experienced - that day.

So, if there could be leathery "Ant looking things" lurking in Coal mines, I have no clue?

The ant people are well known in Hopi stories of their history, helping them to live underground during Earth changes. I'm sure this isn't new information to the people here. Did a small search on ant people living in caves and found this on the Hopi language:

It is interesting to note that the Babylonian sky god was named Anu. The Hopi word for “ant” is also anu, and the Hopi root word naki means “friends.” Thus, the Hopi Anu-naki, or “ant friends,” may have been the same as the Sumerian Annunaki—the beings who once came to Earth from the heavens.

Read more: -http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-americas-opinion-guest-authors/ant-people-hopi-00927#ixzz3zVEhgn2G

angelburst29, I grew up in the Wilkes-Barre area and my grandfather also worked in the mines.

SummerLite said:
The ant people are well known in Hopi stories of their history, helping them to live underground during Earth changes. I'm sure this isn't new information to the people here. Did a small search on ant people living in caves and found this on the Hopi language:

It is interesting to note that the Babylonian sky god was named Anu. The Hopi word for “ant” is also anu, and the Hopi root word naki means “friends.” Thus, the Hopi Anu-naki, or “ant friends,” may have been the same as the Sumerian Annunaki—the beings who once came to Earth from the heavens.

Read more: -http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-americas-opinion-guest-authors/ant-people-hopi-00927#ixzz3zVEhgn2G

angelburst29, I grew up in the Wilkes-Barre area and my grandfather also worked in the mines.

Thanks for the additional information, SummerLite. Much appreciated!

Also, super amazing - how our lives are intertwined and connected - some times? I'm a good stone throw from Wilkes-Barre. They have done major renovation since the 1972 Hurricane Agnes flooding almost wiped the area - off the map.

Reading Mkrnhr's reply, about abandoned mines, brought back the memory of the episode about my Grandfather. Until now, I never thought about it and it's interesting to discover - deep seated memories that have been buried in the subconscious for years? Thanks for the information on the Hopi. Maybe, I'll spend some time digging deeper into the subject "of Ant-Men".

1972 Agnes Flood - Wyoming Valley
More Videos by Agnes Flood Documentary Project
https://www.facebook.com/agnes72/videos/1580069656878/

SummerLite said:

The author H.G. Wells wrote the Novel "The First Men in the Moon" with a reference to this race below the surface of the moon. Go figure.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Men_in_the_Moon)
They hear for the first time a mysterious booming coming from beneath their feet. They encounter "great beasts", "monsters of mere fatness", that they dub "mooncalves", and five-foot-high "Selenites" tending them. At first they hide and crawl about, but growing hungry partake of some "monstrous coralline growths" of fungus that inebriate them. They wander drunkenly until they encounter a party of six extraterrestrials, who capture them.[6] The insectoid lunar natives (referred to as "Selenites", after Selene, the moon goddess) are part of a complex and technologically sophisticated society that lives underground, but this is revealed only in radio communications received from Cavor after Bedford's return to earth.
Also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._G._Wells
The Time Machine (1895)
The Island of Doctor Moreau (1896)
The Invisible Man (1897)
The Shape of Things to Come

First Men in the Moon (1964 film)
_http://alchetron.com/First-Men-in-the-Moon-%281964-film%29-18776-W
Release date 6 August, 1964 (UK)
Based on The First Men in the Moon 1901 (novel) by H. G. Wells
first-men-in-the-moon.jpg

_http://alchetron.com/First-Men-in-the-Moon-%281964-film%29-18776-W
2974783073_b16a671970_z.jpg

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryhpJjnh0yk

Hmmm... "Ant men" could be something that looks similar to a dark "Grey Alien", yes?

Back
Top Bottom