Kachina's

Nathancat7

Jedi Master
About ten years ago I met a woman who claimed to be one of the grandmothers of the Anastazi. If that is correct, and I'm not saying it is then it is significant. Apparently this counsel has tremendous influence on a lot of grandmothers--for example the Lakota and Arvil Looking Horse (said she was his adopted daughter. At any rate, according to Joseph Cambell the Anastazi speak a Penutian/Mayan dialect seen in North America only some tribes on the California coast and the Nez Pierce here in Washington.
She certainly spent a llot of time in Chaco canyon. Chaco canyon was a place of brutal warfare and apparently the whole area was in chaos until the appearance of the Kachinas. So who are the Kachinas?
There is evidence that many Native American warriors are trained by a race of blue aliens similar to the grays. It was mentioned in the transcrips that the Mayans were 3rd. density sto and collectively(for the most part) moved into 4th density sts.
Perhaps the peaceful Peublo society is being guided by ancient Mayans in 4 D. IF they are in 4 D sts then it would indicate that they are pychphagic, but perhaps there is a gray (no pun intended) and they are working toward sto.
One thing I can say is that Lakota, and Native Americans (and this includes their spiritual leaders) often really despise white people--and blame them for a lot of things. In addition there is a widespread notion that Europeans (particularly new -agers) stole their esoteric spiritual ideas--for example astrology. Of course this is true of the "fake Indians."
In looking in the database I didn't see much here. Does anyone have anymore information on this topic relating to U.F.O.s and the Kachinas?
Really I am just curious. I noticed how Calleman and Arguelles appropriated mayan calendars to their own new age agendas. But really I am not sure that the mayan calendar isn't somehow similar to Kabbala, and to a degree is a descriptor of sts knowledge. Having studied some of the day signs I put it to a loosely objective test and was able to predict the sign and some accompanying physical characteristics akin say to astrology to an accuracy of 20%--but with the add-on that some people were of the south,north ect. There is much to study here, particularly Arguelles work, but I am not a mathematician and some of the systems are complex.
In Arguelles work he actually places the I-Ching within the Tolzin. The notion of castles is extraordinarily complex, as a Kin, or day sign, travels around what I believe is a swastika traveling counterclockwise (I'll have to confirm this) both daily and yearly. Also a day sign is "trapped" as Calleman put it,in another sign. The numbers one through thirteen identify the specific kin in the Tolzin as to the progression of the person from the Kin that is trapping to the persons kin (thirteen being close to the trapped kin). The woman I met, this was ten years ago, said that Arguelles was now working with some Native American elders--that would be since 2000. Dreamspell, created by Arguelles, does not follow the long count like Calleman.
Does anyone have some information to add here?

Please see a reply under subject: Kachina's in the swamp.

Does anyone have some information to add here?

Unless all these smoke and mirror shows stop intriguing you, there's not a lot anyone can say about it Nathancat7.

What are you really looking for here?

I'm not sure Gimpy, but I think the smoke and mirror show would have to do with me. You see I was reading political ponerology and I read about one of the disorders called Schizoidia. It matches the description at Wikipedia for me more than in Political Ponerology. Since I didn't know what that was I looked it up for more information and I noticed patters here. And in some aspects I suffer from this disorder based on the criteria I found at the wikipedia site. It seems to involve an instictual drive not to think--because it may involve alienation from my mother at an emotional level at an early age. This drama didn't unfold till adulthood with many pivital events, each causing further degeneration.
So to answer your question, I think to some degree I am justifying a false identity based on smoke and mirrors. So I think I am looking to control. That is a terrible thing to say so let me apologize to you for seeking control.
But Gimpy the kind of changes and healing that need to take place in my life will not happen overnight, because the changes needed are vast.
You know this woman was no slouch (in the above paragraph) in my subjective opinion when I met her. She opened up a center nearby and had a lot of psychic ability. And that was important to me because I was looking to escape. And that was the key--I listened to her. Also I needed friends and I liked the idea of people coming together as a community. So as a friend, because there wasn't a lot of money I worked two jobs just to keep the place open--so people could come and drum on Saturdays, eat donuts and socialize. She was very charismatic and people looked up to her, but at the same time she treated me pretty bad--even to the point of abuse, putting me down in front of people and being very hard on me. When people asked her why she was so mean to me she said it was because she wanted me to change. But I just got resentful. And people thought I was a jerk. But also many people stayed away from the center because they didn't like what was going on-regarding how she behaved. So she said "I can afford to be a bitch because I am a Grandmother."
You see my passivity here. I was afraid of her and also a sitting duck. Somehow her abuse fed a masochistic sense of self importance. And so it became a battle of ego's. And in a way she was right to dislike me. And when the center closed I have never spoken to her again as she happily left. So it is smoke and mirrors. I wish I had just avoided all that nonsense.
I think on an emotional level I am looking for trust, it may not seem light objective knowledge but I think it is important and I do need to grieve.

Gimpy, thank you for asking me that question. I just read Laura's book review of "The Stargate Conspiricy" and it was very informative in a good way. Frankly I don't know whether the people at the center were misguided, evil or good.
Ignorance endangers and knowledge protects. The people at this center were able to go out of their body and hold meetings, channel--all sorts of things. And I wished to learn these things. The most important thing to do is increase one's knowledge, and I lack enough information to decide where the people at the center were coming from. The grandmothers had scouted out her future "half-side", watching him without his knowledge. He was a former navy seal instructor who was also involved with remote. After the center closed they got married.
At one point one fellow said--sometimes with very physical people it is necessary to help them (referring to me).
And I have been carrying around a sense of being a failure both for not growing and for being somewhat responsible for the center not succeeding. But after reading Laura's book review I see that I am not such a bad person. It is really a tale of me not trusting myself. Never-the-less, wrong thinking and false ideas--ignorance--do endanger.

Back
Top Bottom