"kind of vehicle" and "led light device"

jess

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Last night I had a dream in which I only remember parts of it, it was strange and exhausting, a feeling of an external controlling force.

It was night, I could perceive the darkness around, I was in a kind of structure or place like building, there were more people in the place, suddenly I saw a small light that was projected several meters away on top, something like a small device the size of the palm of my hand which emitted light with blue hue, as if it was "led light", it seems that it was close to me this bothered me and I reached it with my hand and destroyed it.

Suddenly I observed myself in a "kind of vehicle" as if it was a kind of train that don't seems comfortable, there were people sitting in rows. I think I did something wrong in destroying the light's device and now someone was looking for me, something like military, was there other people who looked like Asian as a passengers. I was scared and was trying to run away, but these "military" people were isolating a part of the train and were looking for people I don't know what for. Then these military guys picked up one of the passengers and put a light in his eyes, and I could see how his pupils were moving in a strange way with the light, the iris was moving as if it was a liquid between a brownish-gray color without form, covering most of the eyeball.

I'll share a similar dream that I had some years ago.

As I traveled by the terrain, fields, forest and mountains with my dreaming body there were just these devices around some areas but no people anywhere. It was small moving devices the size of an hand emitting blue ('and red? don't recall') led light. I got the feeling they scanned the environment. It was also night inside the dream itself. I stayed out of their sights and don't know what would happen if they saw me.

That's quite a dream jess,

And I guess it depends on the feelings of it during and after, how did you feel emotionally? under threat? or more like if it was an action movie?

I think that the dream always pertains to the dreamer, so your own personal life will inform you better as to what the dream might mean. Although I will say that it's interesting that you were taken to a large vehicle that moves in a certain direction outside of your control, ( which is interesting in itself, maybe you feel like a part of your life is moving too fast beyond your control and against your wishes?) after you responded naturally to a bothersome presence, it's as if you were punished for doing something that comes natural to you.

Just a few ideas that occurred to me as I read your dream.

That's quite a dream jess,

And I guess it depends on the feelings of it during and after, how did you feel emotionally? under threat? or more like if it was an action movie?

I think that the dream always pertains to the dreamer, so your own personal life will inform you better as to what the dream might mean. Although I will say that it's interesting that you were taken to a large vehicle that moves in a certain direction outside of your control, ( which is interesting in itself, maybe you feel like a part of your life is moving too fast beyond your control and against your wishes?) after you responded naturally to a bothersome presence, it's as if you were punished for doing something that comes natural to you.

Just a few ideas that occurred to me as I read your dream.
Hello Alejo :-)
Yes I feel that the dream was like a movie, but on the other hand since a year ago, I feel much more strongly the perception or struggle of "good"-"evil" forces.
Now I'm a little sick with something "similar" to covid, but without fever, muscle pain and in my chest too, a few days ago I had another dream of small creatures trying to attack me. Almost every day I do the prayers and chant to the crystals as well. I'm starting another book of the novels from another thread and more possible to follow the guide to "progress" or do the "work".
And months ago other dreams of a person trying to hurt me with some kind of knife, but I have fought in the dream.

I think I should do every day or as much as possible the E.E. exercise.
I have felt that I have made some spiritual progress, but at the same time I have been perceiving the dark presence that is trying to pull me down. I will not let myself, maybe do things with much more inner strength.

Back
Top Bottom