Kites, crown chakra and "illu men head"

Re: Kites, crown chakra and \

Welcome to the forum istvan_06.

Actually, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

In regards to kites and points on the head, images of the anterior fontanelle come to mind
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontanelle

And I also wonder if the practice of trepanning has any connection to this discussion?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning

Jones said:
In regards to kites and points on the head, images of the anterior fontanelle come to mind
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fontanelle

And I also wonder if the practice of trepanning has any connection to this discussion?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning

Lobsang Rampa (unreliable) talked about it.

Also, in 970412

Q: Well, what I think may be erroneous. Is it the pineal
gland?
A: May be part of the picture.
Q: Is the third eye something one can use to view their
reality?
A: Ditto.
Q: What is the best method for activating it?
A: This is a good one, for example.
Q: Oh, you mean channeling. There was an ancient custom
of skull trepanation. Why were ancient peoples volunteering
to have their heads cut open in droves?
A: Trying to locate the source of the mystery.
Q: Did any of them succeed with this operation?
A: We seriously doubt it.

Apropos of nothing perhaps. The emblem of Malaysian Airlines is a kite -- the Wau Kucing. A very beautiful and intriguing shape with a long history. _http://the-art-of-wau-bulan.blogspot.com/2009/09/wau-bulan-is-symbol-of-unique-heritage.html and _http://the-art-of-wau-bulan.blogspot.com/2009/09/facts-and-history-of-art-wau-bulan-art.html [edited for links and spelling]

Communicating with Kites:

Apparently prisoners use the tobacco rolling paper to write requests on, they are called 'kites'.

_http://www.jailmedicine.com/kite-where-did-that-come-from/

Quote from Jeffrey Keller -
"Fantastic, Bob! I get excited about this sort of linguistic sleuthing; I don’t know why. This is now the single best explanation I have heard for the term Kite. BTW, I punched “kite rolling tobacco” into my search engine and sure enough, I can purchase Kite Brand rolling papers–if I want to write authentic old “kites” to my colleagues. Hmm, not a bad idea . . ."

Interestingly we have the tie-in with use of tobacco here.
Unfortunately you would have to be in jail to use it.
Considering that is where a lot of the psychopaths are located, perhaps this is what the C's meant when they spoke of the method the bloodlines use to communicate.

An interesting thread.

Keit said:
Axel Dunor said:
So we have on the top of our heads a little energetic kite of which the center is our crown chakra.
Just before in the same transcript, questions about bloodline was developed. (it's also funny to notice that this group of four points is called "si", knowing that "si" is the note played by the crown chakra according to M and G)

Here is collection of quotes from ISOTM on the topic of "astral body". The first quote in particular talks about an ability of people who have astral bodies (who have connection with their higher emotional centers) to communicate with each other at the distance. The quote also mentions bloodlines (or blood brotherhood), though not sure if only drinking the blood would do the trick ;), it has probably more to do with assimilation of the same impressions/emanations or resonating on the same frequency.

[...]

This quote (the bolded part especially) from the last chapter of 'Warrior's Way by Robert De Ropp reminded me of this discussion. After reading some of the posts, seems Keit's info from ISOTM and the astral body has some relevance to what De Ropp is describing and possibly kites as used by the C's.

Warrior's Way said:
I walked back from the beach to my tent and crawled inside. From there I could go where I wished, leaving my body, traveling in spirit. My teacher in the spirit realm was called Fong. He was a Taoist hermit, or had been when alive. Fong had told me the secret of Tao, of balancing the yin and the yang. That was the essence of the balanced way, which avoided extremes. Too much yin and one became slothful and self-indulgent. Too much yang and one became tense and ambitious. A Taoist hermit goes with the flow. He is like the fog that rolls in from the ocean. The fog enshrouds and envelops the redwood trees, but it does not distort them. It touches everything, but leaves everything unchanged.

Ah, yes. Before I contacted Fong I was prone to think in terms of supereffort. Now I go with the flow. It was possible, if one was quiet enough and relaxed enough, to project one's awareness clear out of the body. It was said of the Taoists hermits that they could fly like dragons. Fong, who really existed (he was described by Rowena Farre in The Beckoning Land), was a master of flying. One flew in the subtle body by perfectly balancing on the back of the bird of time. The bird of time has two wings called past and future. But between the two wings is a spot on which the sage can balance. He flies in the subtle body on the back of the bird of time.

Balance, balance. Ascending out of the body I rose on the bird of time above the Californian shore. Reflected light, bouncing off the moon, illuminated the earth. On such trips I became aware of my body lying there by the beach, a speck no bigger than a grain of sand. Sometimes the bird of time journeyed so far that I wondered if I would be able to return. What would happen to my speck of a body without the "I am"? But there was a thread like the string of a kite between me and the body, and always it would me back. My body slept. The planet rolled. In the east the sky began to lighten.

Pierre said:
session 970621 said:
Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the 'Shepherd.' All of the ancient
legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the 'shepherd,' or the 'Shepherd King.'

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

One could wonder which staff the Cs are talking about ?

session 020713 said:
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Hi Team,

In regard to the above I've been looking for a reconciliation between the bodies centers/chakra's and Densities but have so far been unsuccessful...

Can we to deduce from -

Laura said:
Q: (L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?

A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.

Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level through the chakras?

A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave cycle, reference text.

Q: (L) What is the primary issue?

A: The connection with physical imprint locator.

A: On a physical body, density levels one through four.

That the body then has no need of a centre/chakra representative of the reflection zone [5D]?

And also that the Solar Plexus / 'Sexual' Center as a Higher Centre should not be confused with the Lower Emotional - 'Sacral Chakra'?

Laura said:
July 13, 2002

A: ... the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center...But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

And with the stated 'blocking' characteristic of the Lower Intellectual / Throat chakra and the Moving / Root chakra - that they may be interpreted as the 3D and 1D 'merging' points ?

session 980620 said:
Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you guys are driving me NUTS! Do you mean kites as in
paper and string or kites as in the bird?

A: Yes, paper wood and string.

Q: (C) Like smoke signals? (L) Well, how is flying a kite... (C) Well, if it has a certain symbol on it...

A: And shape.

Digressing for a moment, in a funny coincidence we have a bird in Australia called the Brahminy Kite which our near neighbours [Indonesia] relate to Garuda !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahminy_kite

With Garuda also the Hindu name for the Aquila constellation, which just happens to look like a kite.

Aquila.png

Lending the imagery of a 4 pointed kite, with its string connecting the 'holder' to the centre or 'crossing' point, to considering the Crown as the likely merging point with 4D?

In a rather elegant extension to the Aquila link [in its guise as Garuda, the mount of Vishnu- enemy of the Nagas / Serpents], it turns out the star Altair also features as the Mortal love interest of the celestial goddess Tanabate herself represented by Vega 'the Harp'.

Laura said:
Q: ... what kind of instrument are each of us?

A: Laura: Harp.... Ark: Violin.

great_rift_mw_600.jpg

http://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/vega-brilliant-blue-white-is-third-brightest-star#myth

Ironically Altair IV was also featured in the 1956 film 'The Forbidden Planet' [whose plot is identified as analogous to 'The Tempest']

Whereby an investigation into -

''The mysterious extinction of ... a highly advanced native race that perished overnight..." resolved that it "was in fact caused by their own base subconscious, given free rein and unlimited power." by a machine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Planet

Pierre said:
Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Now in consideration of the 3rd eye chakra, seeing as the Pleidians allude to the Wadjet or reconciliation of the Left eye of Horus with the Right eye of Ra as the path to 6D.

wadjet.jpg

Suggestive of the Thalamus as the bridge linking the Crown - Pituitary and Pineal.

was.png

Which coincidentally reflects the shape of the 'Was' staff.

tefwas.png

We're therefore only left the Heart unaccounted for density-wise?

image.png

Leaving the dilemma of wondering whether to view it as the Husband of the Solar Plexus, with its source also 7D?

Or somehow as the partner of the Crown?

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Cheers

J

gnosisxsophia said:
Pierre said:
session 970621 said:
session 020713 said:
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.
Lower emotional - sexual chakra

In regard to the above I've been looking for a reconciliation between the bodies centers/chakra's and Densities but have so far been unsuccessful...

A: ... the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center...But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
We're therefore only left the Heart unaccounted for density-wise?

Leaving the dilemma of wondering whether to view it as the Husband of the Solar Plexus, with its source also 7D?
Or somehow as the partner of the Crown?
Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Cheers
J

All very interesting speculations. First, I have a question. There are normally thought to be 7 chakras. But if:

Lower emotional - sexual chakra (solar plexus)
3rd eye: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Where and what is the missing chakra? (if there is one)

But, perhaps there just no absolute correspondence between the 7 chakras and the 4th way system of centers

As for the heart chakra, My guess is that it is like the 3rd eye as a kind of mediator/transducer/link between the lower chakras and higher chakras...
Perhaps the heart/higher emotional can receive and process impressions from the lower centers of a kind that the higher intellectual can not.
While the higher intellectual...well...intellectualizes! Then the 3rd eye/seer boils it all down/blends it together or at least sees and is aware of both sets of information/impressions and 'shares' that or translates it between those 2 higher centers. (?)

:lol: - then the throat chakra tries to talk about it and screws it all up!

As for correlating the densities to the chakras, there is no reason to assume each chakra has a one-to-one correlation. There could be a chakra (heart?) that has a 'foot' in more than one density.

I believe that chakra numbers correspond to density numbers in ordinary sequence; the 1st chakra refers to the 1st density, etc.

A possible sequence of the center-chakra associations based on the Cs explanation:

7. Higher intellectual - crown chakra
6. "Seer" - Third eye chakra
5. Lower intellectual - throat chakra
4. Higher emotional - heart chakra
3. Sexual center - solar plexus chakra
2. Lower emotional - sexual chakra
1. Moving center - basal chakra

It appears that "sexual center" and "sexual chakra" should not be confused. I'm not much sure about the ways the second chakra relates to sexual functions but I believe, mainly based on the Cs explanations, that the expression "sexual" in the term "sexual center" (third, solar plexus, chakra) refers to a kind of "fusion". It is a kind of direct connection between individual 3D soul and 7D. This fusion occurs specifically through the 3rd chakra, because it is associated with the 3rd density, "our" realm.

I think that the issue of libido is also closely related to the energetical 3rd chakra fusion with 7D.

The expression "feminine" used by the C's as regards the sexual center / solar plexus chakra perplexes me because I personally believe that the 3rd chakra/density is more masculine than feminine in character. The first probability that comes to my mind about this "feminine" reference is that it might be related with the next; the 4th chakra/density, which, I believe, is more feminine and has more to do with "love". After all, each density level is a preparation for the next. A second probability I might think of is that regardless of if we are 3D or 4D, we hold a great deal of STS potential. You know, even when you are entitled to be harvested to 4D STO by achieving 51% STO polarization, you still have 49% STS, which is not little. So, unless you reach 7D specifically, you have STS potentiality, which allows individuality and experience, as I see it. So, as STS is somehow related to femininity (in the sense of universal yin-yang polarity, not directly refers to the male and female genders as we understand), so all individual souls have a kind of femininity compared with 7D, when it is taken as separate from other levels. Like electrons turning around the atomic core of positrons/neutrons.

Your kite reference to Altair seemed to reference our star system's movement in the next few years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmaeF9zjrBI

G'day Team,

Thanks for the feedback.

BHelmet said:
As for correlating the densities to the chakras, there is no reason to assume each chakra has a one-to-one correlation. There could be a chakra (heart?) that has a 'foot' in more than one density.

Yes that's the question isn't it :)

The experience of fluttering in the Thymus region, during a Reiki treatment, having prompted this line of inquiry.

bozadi said:
It appears that "sexual center" and "sexual chakra" should not be confused.

Thanks for the confirmation bozardi.

bozadi said:
I'm not much sure about the ways the second chakra relates to sexual functions..

Complimenting the 'C's term of Lower emotional to describe the '2nd' or sacral chakra. It happens to be 'conventionally' defined as-

"....associated with the realm of emotions. It’s the center of our feelings and sensations. It’s particularly active in our sexuality and the expression of our sensual and sexual desires.'

Motivated by pleasure, it’s the driving force for the enjoyment of life through the senses, whether it’s auditory, through taste, touch, or sight."

http://www.chakras.info/sacral-chakra/

Which is what appears to particularly differentiate it from their definition of the '3rd' Sexual Centre as the Higher centre of Creative energy?

bozadi said:
I believe that chakra numbers correspond to density numbers in ordinary sequence; the 1st chakra refers to the 1st density, etc.

Yes I have been trying to pound that square peg into a round hole too but it just doesn't seem to want to fit [as per the original post] :huh:

Primarily if we start with -

Laura said:

Then it appears that 4 chakras may relate directly to Densities 1 - 4?

And as the 'C's have stated that the Solar Plexus is in direct connection to 7D than we're left with 5 centres and 4 densities to allocate

image.png

The 'C's also state that it is the fusing of the Heart and Crown that complete the 'Staff' of the Seer. Which could likely correspond to the definition -

Laura said:
A: An energy field that merges density ... three or four with five.

Which one could assume would point to the Heart as the 3D merging point and the Crown as 4D?

Leaving the Throat [Lower intellectual], Sacral [Lower emotional] and Root [Moving] chakras for density 1 and 2.

Which makes my logical mind lean toward the Throat as 1D and the Sacral region as 2D?

The 'C's choice of terminology of Chakra versus Centre also providing a distinction.

Which would look like this -

image.png

Or

image.jpg

Leaving the Moving centre free to 'Move' :rolleyes:

gdpetti said:
Your kite reference to Altair seemed to reference our star system's movement in the next few years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmaeF9zjrBI

Thanks for link gdpetti.

Funny also that the Aquila / Altair prompt came in dream [on the 27th October] and I happened to notice Altairs [Forum member] thread Tuesday.

Which was posted on the 26th ;)

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44992.0.html

gnosisxsophia said:
bozadi said:

Yes I have been trying to pound that square peg into a round hole too but it just doesn't seem to want to fit [as per the original post] :huh:

Primarily if we start with -

Laura said:

Then it appears that 4 chakras may relate directly to Densities 1 - 4?

And as the 'C's have stated that the Solar Plexus is in direct connection to 7D than we're left with 5 centres and 4 densities to allocate
Hi, gnosisxsophia. I'm not sure that I get your point accurately but you seem to suggest that the Cs' definition of chakra indicates that there can be no chakra association with density levels five or above? Please correct me if I get it wrongly.

I don't think that the Cs' definition of chakra has anything against the supposition that all seven density levels are somehow represented by the seven chakras in sequence.

I must admit that I can't make a very clear sense of that definition ("an energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five") but it seems to be closely related to the definition of short wave cycling of "density one, two, three or four through five". So the chakra system is directly involved in the functioning of that cycle. But I don't think that this definition prevents a linear association between seven chakras and seven densities. Or with the seven colors of a rainbow or the seven musical notes. This is my current view, which surely involves many deficiencies and possible outright inaccuracies.

bozadi said:
I must admit that I can't make a very clear sense of that definition ("an energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five") but it seems to be closely related to the definition of short wave cycling of "density one, two, three or four through five". So the chakra system is directly involved in the functioning of that cycle. But I don't think that this definition prevents a linear association between seven chakras and seven densities. Or with the seven colors of a rainbow or the seven musical notes. This is my current view, which surely involves many deficiencies and possible outright inaccuracies.

If chakras correspond to densities, then perhaps not everybody can merge their fourth chakra with fifth density? Having said that, I guess that all beings of all densities must have chakras? That is a bit of an assumption, really, and I also can't figure out what use a rock, or an earwig, or a blade of grass or, a snail would have with 5th density. Seems a bit too much. Would they would actually need that connection?

Also, if we're talking about densities, perhaps it might be conditional for 4th density to merge with 5th? That's why they put the 'or' in there. Seeing as we're not 4th density beings, I suppose we can't say whether all 4th density beings really wants to merge with 5th. It is rather confusing.

Ruth said:
If chakras correspond to densities, then perhaps not everybody can merge their fourth chakra with fifth density? Having said that, I guess that all beings of all densities must have chakras?

Hi, Ruth. I believe that the chakras' association with density levels works for us, I mean such associations might help us get a rough insight about functioning of density levels. But, personally, I don't claim or suppose that beings of higher densities make the same use of chakras. It also seems vague, based on the Cs' definition, if the chakra system has any function specifically in and/or above 5D.

Ruth said:
and I also can't figure out what use a rock, or an earwig, or a blade of grass or, a snail would have with 5th density. Seems a bit too much. Would they would actually need that connection?

I think what counts here is the connection of "souls" with 5D. As far as I can understand from the statements of the Cs, all the souls of 1D through 4D have a necessary and constant connection with 5D, as it apparently functions as the "home" of souls. And it seems that the issue of chakras has something to do with that home-base connection.

As regards 5D as the home of souls, I think about a possible analogy. Let's think about a family with small children, parents and grandparents. Suppose that children represent 3D (in our case), maybe older children 4D, parents 5D and grandparents 6D. They are altogether. I think this somehow might be akin to the situation in 5D home.

Children are not always with their parents, they also spend time and socialize with their peers in their specific "worlds" and this might be akin to 3D incarnations. Just a very rough comparison.

Back
Top Bottom