Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

stu za pomocą aparatu
I searched a bit but I found it.

session July 10, 1999
A: What is the point of predicting/warning about tragic changes?
Q: (L) Well, from my observations, such predictions are intended to distract people and keep them worried and upset so that they cannot concentrate on what is important.
session July 31, 1999
A: One of 329 decillions.
Q: Likely future?
Oh yes.

Q: That's a lot.
A: Up to a point...
Beautiful. Always good to remember this. So hard to stay in the freaking ever-present now. Wait for and allow life to unfold; to allow oneself to be surprised and amazed.

What’s the point in wanting to know the future? “Gimme the spoiler! I wanna know so I can win the game!” “I wanna know how it all turns out so I am protected from my emotions in advance”. it’s anticipation on steroids. Acclimated to stressing about what might happen. “I want to be wearing the right plastic raincoat when the SHTF.” Will still be covered by it no matter what you’re wearing.

And then there is the question: does negative anticipation add energy to a negative future actually manifesting? Thank God we don’t create our own reality (!) or we’d be dead 15 times over from a thousand horrible calamities.

The C’s did say happy-go-luck helps.

“Yeah but, dude, this is serious business!”

I know, I know.

Announcer:
And Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming…
Stressing about the future;
already in progress.

Beautiful. Always good to remember this. So hard to stay in the freaking ever-present now. Wait for and allow life to unfold; to allow oneself to be surprised and amazed.

What’s the point in wanting to know the future? “Gimme the spoiler! I wanna know so I can win the game!” “I wanna know how it all turns out so I am protected from my emotions in advance”. it’s anticipation on steroids. Acclimated to stressing about what might happen. “I want to be wearing the right plastic raincoat when the SHTF.” Will still be covered by it no matter what you’re wearing.

And then there is the question: does negative anticipation add energy to a negative future actually manifesting? Thank God we don’t create our own reality (!) or we’d be dead 15 times over from a thousand horrible calamities.

The C’s did say happy-go-luck helps.

“Yeah but, dude, this is serious business!”

I know, I know.

Announcer:
And Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming…
Stressing about the future;
already in progress.
I agree. I don’t want to know exactly what happens, or precisely when or where. The Cs give us a feel for the nature of what’s coming, but these are potentialities; the program and timeline are subject to change. We’re hopefully paying enough attention to recognize it when it’s unfolding around us. And perhaps most importantly, we have the Cs to put things into context, and we’re here together to process and work things through together. I’m the first to say I’d been utterly lost before finding this group. But now I’ve hopefully learned enough that should we be disconnected, my books and my knowledge will provide me the power to make my way through what’s to come. I count every day, every session, and each of you a miracle, and my gratitude is beyond measure. For as long as you’re here I shall prize every sentence I can process, every handful of popcorn. I may be apprehensive about the future, but thanks to you, I’m fearless, and able to remain my happy go lucky self. 15 years ago I was feeding the vampires. Afraid, angry, lost, drunk, and caring about no one. Now I am fearless, tranquil, exactly where I belong, 14 years sober, and care deeply for my wife, her family, and everyone here. My heart is full, my soul has the protection knowledge can provide, and I’ve rambled on way too long. But I had to say it. Sometimes it just pours out.❤️

Back
Top Bottom