Labour councillor: 'My real mother is a green alien'

Tigersoap

The Living Force
I wasn't sure where to put this but I though it was somehow interesting to read :

A LABOUR politician has stunned his town council colleagues by claiming his “real mother” is a 9ft green alien with eight fingers.

Councillor Simon Parkes, who was elected to represent Stakesby ward on Whitby Town Council last month, said although he has had hundreds of close encounters with extra-terrestrials, it will not interfere with his mission to help residents at the seaside resort.

Speaking on YouTube, Coun Parkes said he first saw an alien at the age of eight months, when “a traditional kite-shaped face”, with huge eyes, tiny nostrils and a thin mouth appeared over his cot.

He said: “Two green stick things came in. I was aware of some movement over my head. I thought, ‘they’re not mummy’s hands, mummy’s hands are pink’.”

He added: “I was looking straight into its face. It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain.

“It says ‘I am your real mother, I am your more important mother’.”

He said after contracting chicken pox at the age of three, his mother went to work and left him at home to fend for himself when an 8ft “doctor” dressed as a waiter appeared to offer help.

As an 11-year-old, he claims he was taken on a craft by his alien “mother”, and made a deal with the beings on board.

He said: “The reason extraterrestrials are interested in me is not because of my physical body, but because of what is inside me. My soul.”

Coun Parkes said his extraterrestrial beliefs “did not come up on the doorstep” while he was campaigning recently.

He said: “For many people who don’t experience it, it’s very hard to accept. We are taught to only see and believe what we can touch, but it’s acceptable to believe in religion.

“It’s a personal matter and it doesn’t affect my work. I’m more interested in fixing someone’s leaking roof or potholes. People don’t want me to talk about aliens.

“I get more common sense out of the aliens than out of Scarborough Town Hall. The aliens are far more aware of stuff. People in the Town Hall seem not to be aware of the needs of Whitby.”

Fellow Stakesby ward member and former Mayor of Whitby, Councillor Terry Jennison, said the matter had not been discussed by councillors.

He said: “I am completely in the dark about this.”
_http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/9612257.Labour_councillor___My_real_mother_is_a_green_alien_/

You can watch the first part of the interview on youtube but it's quite long (I haven't listened to it yet):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQTqGOlcWc&feature=player_embedded

Here is some info about the video and the people involved :

Simon Parkes discusses his highly detailed and complex contacts with Extra & Interdimensional beings called Mantis, and the Greys and Reptilians.
In Part 1 of this highly detailed interview on Mantis Alien contactee Simon Parkes, we discuss the details of his early life with Reptilians, Greys and the Mantis nonhuman extra-dimensional beings.

Continues with Win Keech in Part 3, and a regression in Part 4. Interviewed by Joanne Summerscales, off camera questions by Miles Johnston of the AMMACH Project. AMMACH is dedicated to highlighting contactee, abduction and Mind Control issues in the British Isles.

These AMMACH Witness statements are personal statements by the witnesses. The AMMACH project provides this platform for the high level researcher, and must be viewed in that context.

Interviewed by Joanne Summerscales, off camera questions by Miles Johnston of the AMMACH Project. AMMACH is dedicated to highlighting contactee, abduction and Mind Control issues in the British Isles.
These AMMACH Witness statements are personal statements by the witnesses. The AMMACH project provides this platform for the high level researcher, and must be viewed in that context.

Ammach stands for Anomalous Mind Management Abductee, Contactee Helpline in the UK

_http://www.ammach.co.uk/

So I don't really know what to think of this for the moment.

I... I don't know...

Seriously, if it's real, I highly doubt that this/these aliens are benevolant. Seems like STS crap at most.

He said: “The reason extraterrestrials are interested in me is not because of my physical body, but because of what is inside me. My soul.”

Seems like he has been told he is "special" or something.

He added: “I was looking straight into its face. It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain.

Is he talking about telepathy? If so, why the eyes and optic nerve?

“It says ‘I am your real mother, I am your more important mother’.”

Seems like this being might be one who wants to be deified or something.

As an 11-year-old, he claims he was taken on a craft by his alien “mother”, and made a deal with the beings on board.

Anybody know what kind of "deal" that was?

Anyhow, interesting but I smell doo-doo.

Let's see what others have to say.

Peace.

seek10 said:
Some body may be beaming things into head to make fun of this guy.

Or it could be to make all people who see paranormal things look like kooks so no one takes them seriously.

Nienna Eluch said:
seek10 said:
Some body may be beaming things into head to make fun of this guy.

Or it could be to make all people who see paranormal things look like kooks so no one takes them seriously.

I think one is cause and other is effect.

Cause could be many things hallucinations, beaming, real abductions , nut job, making up things likeTS does for feeling speshal,con job, really he is a child of alien ( if so there should be some biological marker, so highly improbable ) etc.

effects : diverting the attention to UFO's from overhead rocks, ridiculing every body who are sensitive to paranormal so that new laws/rules/behaviour can be popularized or he is doing this as a nut job so that people are diverted from the some thing sinister he is doing. Many possibilities

One thing for is sure is 'Aliens are saviour' message makes him cointelpro.

It seems to me - that if he believes his experiences are real, then he is possibly being used as he is in a relative position of power and authority, to show or represent alien interference in his life as being benevolent, enlightening and not dangerous at all.

If people were to begin to be more accepting that the possibilities he presents are real - then the fact that he seems somewhat normal and concerned about peoples welfare and his community - then perhaps they would be more trusting of aliens if they encountered them themselves.

More recent info on Simon Parkes

He did this seminar for New Horizons in St Annes, UK Jan. 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPm_oRTC1iY

I was just thinking about Simon Parks yesterday. I had finished watching the videos presented here on the school children in Australia and Africa who had seen a space craft at their schools. I wanted to post a link for that thread here, but can't find it now. Anyway, this brought to mind something mentioned in a Parks interview I heard a few years ago. He said there where special rugs being placed in childrens school rooms in England. They were circular and depicted all the children around the world holding hands and in this circle was a little grey or green alien. So, it seems, if this rug stuff is true, there is a promotion for people to accept the aliens more as friendly. This was my over all impression of what Parks had to share. What Soluna says here is my impression as well:

It seems to me - that if he believes his experiences are real, then he is possibly being used as he is in a relative position of power and authority, to show or represent alien interference in his life as being benevolent, enlightening and not dangerous at all.

If people were to begin to be more accepting that the possibilities he presents are real - then the fact that he seems somewhat normal and concerned about peoples welfare and his community - then perhaps they would be more trusting of aliens if they encountered them themselves.

Whats going on with this guy is a question, who knows for sure. Maybe what he says is true and he is a hybrid of sorts. Or a highly controlled, regular human.
Thanks for posting Ocean, I may listen to this. I had wondered what people here thought of him. I did a search and found nothing at the time, my search technique being undeveloped I guess. edit: oh, found it! http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40685.0.html

Back
Top Bottom