Lack of interesting questions for the C's

avalon

A Disturbance in the Force
Hey guys, I don't mean to be irritating or any such thing, but I think there needs to be more effort from forum members in asking questions that are interesting. There is a lot of things that still need to be clarified in the session transcripts, but now we are also sitting with the problem that there is a lot of unpublished material. It could be that a lot of questions have been answered in this unpublished material but how can we know? For instance the C's were explaining about making fluted pipes for water to flow through and some plans of how to make this structure for a swimming pool. Also there was something about building a spiral in the garden. Could us forum members also maybe have some clarity of these plans as they not discussed in detail? Would it be of any benefit?

Second thing is 16 different alien races on both sides were mentioned. Who are these races and what are their names? There is a horde of questions that need to be asked that is of import but you guys please need to work together. I would appreciate any further comments. thanks.

Hi avalon, I think your question is a bit odd since this entire forum is devoted to exploring the topics discussed with the C's. What you see of great importance or 'of interest' may not be objectively important or interesting. Have you read The Wave series? It gives a context to the C's transcripts and much of the material that Laura wrote about there is further discussed throughout the forum.

Hi avalon,

avalon said:
Second thing is 16 different alien races on both sides were mentioned. Who are these races and what are their names? There is a horde of questions that need to be asked that is of import but you guys please need to work together. I would appreciate any further comments. thanks.

Do you think that it's objectivally important - ie: that it's helping people - to know the name of the "16 different alien races"?
Does it help you understand the world we're living in currently, our reality? Does it help you think about what you can DO to improve the current state of affairs?
Something to think about…

M.A.O. said:
On the contray my firend. They could not be more profound! :cool2:

M.A.O. it is not clear what point you are trying to make, or what point or post you are addressing in particular. Could you please clarify, and explain your thinking, for the sake of other readers.

That the question's asked of the C's have sudstance and clarity and provide pieces to the puzzle . And i find it very profound in my opium. As they are not lacking as i understand Avalon's line of thinking and thoughts!

Hi Avalon,
Avalon said:
there needs to be more effort from forum members in asking questions that are interesting.
Without entering into the considerations of what is interresting and what is not, why don't you ask the questions you want to ask? :)

You can open threads under http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=52.0 EDIT: like this one :p

Avalon said:
There is a horde of questions that need to be asked that is of import but you guys please need to work together.
You might work also together with the others ;)

Lúthien said:
Hi avalon,

avalon said:

Do you think that it's objectivally important - ie: that it's helping people - to know the name of the "16 different alien races"?
Does it help you understand the world we're living in currently, our reality? Does it help you think about what you can DO to improve the current state of affairs?

This is an important point to consider. The current state of the world couldn't be more dire, and time is running short now - so focusing on questions that promote learning, growth and are truly objectively helpful to all, seems much more to the point than simply satisfying curiosity by learning names etc.

manitoban said:
Lúthien said:
Hi avalon,

avalon said:

This is an important point to consider. The current state of the world couldn't be more dire, and time is running short now - so focusing on questions that promote learning, growth and are truly objectively helpful to all, seems much more to the point than simply satisfying curiosity by learning names etc.

I have to agree. Trying to find answers to questions that are only asked to satisfy curiosity is nothing more than a distraction to keep one from doing the Work.

As someone has said before, the world is burning, people and time is running out. We need to concentrate our efforts on what is really important to help create a new world that will be free of the influence of psychopaths and their patsies.

I have to agree. Trying to find answers to questions that are only asked to satisfy curiosity is nothing more than a distraction to keep one from doing the Work.

Yes I must agree we should not waste our energy on things that has no personal
importance to our conscious growth. Learning alien names is not as important as
say learning about a psychopath who controls our country.

There is a lot of things that still need to be clarified in the session transcripts

This maybe true but we should focus more on things that helps our conscoius growth
and enhances our learning stage. So it would not be objective to ask questions that
do not benefit us at all. But maybe you meant to say we should ask more questions
regarding the material and I agree. Because there are alot of things in the material
which I think we should discuss.

It's always amusing when people who don't do what I do - and can't (or they would be doing it) - presume to tell me how to do it.

I've would love to ask many questions but I thought I'd read all the books first, and I don't want to be too forward. I'm up to book five. I find them all very interesting and hit home on many levels. Thankyou so much for writing them Laura.

As someone who's has what's called 'abduction by-products' (I like that description!) which include many memories, relationship interference and synchronicities. One of those by-products is my avatar. If you look closely at my avatar you might make out one of the drawings I did when I was 15, about 30 years ago, lots of large eyes, a humanoid alien with a glyph on his shirt, animals (including an owl and a reptile) and spaceships with glyphs, in an Australian setting! I was obsessed with drawing such pictures at the time, I thought I was going nuts. I have many questions regarding personal experiences. I thought that it would be selfish to ask because they concern me personally but I suppose that others could learn from the answers.

I'm not saying my questions would be interesting but they could be educational.

Thanks everyone.

Brewer

M.A.O. said:
On the contray my firend. They could not be more profound! :cool2:

I understood what you meant, M.A.O., and thanks for the vote of confidence that I DO have a clue what I am doing.

By the way, what is that avatar you've got going on there?! It is REALLY disturbing!

Hahaha ok guys I wasn't trying to insult anybody here. I wasn't talking about you either Laura. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all the work you have done and still doing. The Cassiopaean material is the best ever. I really do appreciate the fact that you were willing to share this information.What I was referring to is this thread called questions for the C's. There is a lot of unanswered questions in the session transcripts and what I meant is that you guys can expand on those subjects that still need to be dissected and researched in this thread.

What I would also like to know is, are black people also classified as psychopaths because its their culture to be violent. They don't feel that they are doing anything wrong when they rape, murder and steal. They act like its their right or something. For instance not to long ago here in South Africa there was a country wide xenophobia movement and yes I can say it was ugly. Maybe they can be referred to as 3rd world psychopaths lol. How many of you here stay in a 3rd world country?

Yes guys so please I understand the Work is important so don't get me wrong either. I was just making a simple suggestion.

avalon said:
Hahaha ok guys I wasn't trying to insult anybody here. I wasn't talking about you either Laura. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all the work you have done and still doing. The Cassiopaean material is the best ever. I really do appreciate the fact that you were willing to share this information.What I was referring to is this thread called questions for the C's. There is a lot of unanswered questions in the session transcripts and what I meant is that you guys can expand on those subjects that still need to be dissected and researched in this thread.

Why not expanding on those subjects yourself, and then post your questions here if you feel they're important and might benefit everybody?

What I would also like to know is, are black people also classified as psychopaths because its their culture to be violent. They don't feel that they are doing anything wrong when they rape, murder and steal. They act like its their right or something. For instance not to long ago here in South Africa there was a country wide xenophobia movement and yes I can say it was ugly. Maybe they can be referred to as 3rd world psychopaths lol. How many of you here stay in a 3rd world country?

I strongly advise you to read the forum section on Psychopathy as well as the books recommanded by QFS on the subject. Psychopathy has NOTHING to do with skin colour, "race" or any other outward detail.

Back
Top Bottom