Lack of interesting questions for the C's

truth seeker said:
Well I think that settles it as far as getting the okay. Not sure where to post the thread though (maybe the swamp?)...

While we work here to see everyone as a soul, it's difficult to get past the many illusions many of us hold regarding all issues (race being just one). I think this would be a great opportunity for people to work on getting past the illusion of race.

I may start the thread anyway if enough people are interested. What does everyone think?

I think it would be a good idea too. The confusion of subverting culture and race is a real knot that needs unraveling. :cool2:

And in America, modern medicine kills more people than anything else! That doesn't make all the doctors and workers (well, most, maybe) psychopathic. It's the system that is psychopathic wherein people have adopted the psychopath's mind as their own.

What I would also like to know is, are black people also classified as psychopaths because its their culture to be violent. They don't feel that they are doing anything wrong when they rape, murder and steal. They act like its their right or something. For instance not to long ago here in South Africa there was a country wide xenophobia movement and yes I can say it was ugly. Maybe they can be referred to as 3rd world psychopaths lol. How many of you here stay in a 3rd world country?

Maybe you should read political ponerology and read the articles on psychopathology. Because I highly doubt it has anything to do with race. I am African American I live
amongst African Americans and a lot of them are very narcissistic. But I think it mostly comes from influence from outer and inner sources. Not because they are psychopaths
but because deep down emotionally they are hurting including me. The government has always influence us emotionally, physically and mentally. Not just in America but Africa
as well and even though I don't agree with the way my people behave sometimes I truly understand why they behave the way they do. And most of it is because my people
have hurt and hate in their hearts and they are showing it in a way that says we are emotionall hurting. Psychopaths may behave a lot different then some body just being violent
towards civilians out in the open. I can truly say my people in America and Africa are influenced by their culture in a very negative way and this is showing through them. But unless
you understand or are black You shouldn't make remarks like this. are black people also classified as psychopaths because its their culture to be violent.

It's always amusing when people who don't do what I do - and can't (or they would be doing it) - presume to tell me how to do it.

I apologize as well Laura I think you are doing an excellent job and everything you do should not be criticise because we may not no the hours you put into the work.
And how you was able to assemble the information so I apologize for my comment before.

What I would also like to know is, are black people also classified as psychopaths because its their culture to be violent. They don't feel that they are doing anything wrong when they rape, murder and steal. They act like its their right or something. For instance not to long ago here in South Africa there was a country wide xenophobia movement and yes I can say it was ugly. Maybe they can be referred to as 3rd world psychopaths lol. How many of you here stay in a 3rd world country?

Wow :shock:, sorry, but you live right there and you don't know about the origin of all the African and South African conflicts and occidental destabilization? - ponerization - Do you remember or had read something about the apartheid or the blood diamonds issue for example, and their implications? I think they are very important factors to think about.

truth seeker:
I'm not defending it, but these acts are done by different reasons by different people.[...]

Celtic:
[...]The government has always influence us emotionally, physically and mentally[...]

... All over the world, I think that psychopathology and global ponerization it's directly related to this.

Laura:
It's always amusing when people who don't do what I do - and can't (or they would be doing it) - presume to tell me how to do it.

Celtic:
I think you are doing an excellent job and everything you do should not be criticise because we may not no the hours you put into the work.

I agree with you, years and years of hard work, and let's not put aside the most obvious, her objective Comprehension of the processes and methods of Being growth and development.

Hallo all

I do not have the time or resources at present to post what I would like to post. I apologize that my questions are not phrased as I intended. I see this caused a lot of controversy and the problem is I simply don't have time to fully explain what I mean at the moment. I will come back later when all my stuff is in order. Thanks anyway for the support guys. I really appreciate it. Thumbs up to Laura

avalon said:
Hallo all

I do not have the time or resources at present to post what I would like to post. I apologize that my questions are not phrased as I intended. I see this caused a lot of controversy and the problem is I simply don't have time to fully explain what I mean at the moment. I will come back later when all my stuff is in order. Thanks anyway for the support guys. I really appreciate it. Thumbs up to Laura

Avalon, I find it interesting that in the same thread, you manage to criticize the dynamics around the forum AND the sessions with the Cs, and right after apologizing for this you make a jaw dropping racist comment. You then try to "normalize" this by claiming difficulties in expressing yourself.

Are all your relationships characterized by your lack of time/ability to express yourself and consequent tempests? Must be an awful life you are living if that is the case.

Avalon,

I don't believe you when you say that you don't have the time to post what you mean but rather that you don't have the willingness to put the energy into learning something that may just shift your worldview.. I've heard a lot of the same things you've said from many people in my life. Some of them far worse. Oddly enough, I find the more overt racism preferable to the covert racism you exhibit as I know exactly where I stand with those people. They think they hate me and want nothing to do with me. So be it.

Covert racism is more troublesome as I will then take the time to give the person the benefit of the doubt which can end up being a waste of my time and energy.

If you come back, take the time to read the suggested materials. If you have any questions, take the time to think about what you want to say. I've offered to answer any questions you may have concerning black people. There was no reply to this. Instead, all you are focused on is how you appear to us. You are possibly embarrassed that the mask you wear has fallen. I get that. It happens to all of us here at one time or another. This is the work we do.

People have taken the time and energy to post links that would be helpful for you to read. No one is writing to you because they have nothing better to do. The work done on the forum is immense. All of this goes on while real life calls. Can you appreciate that?

An incredible opportunity has presented itself to you! You have been afraid to get to know people in your country and now have the chance to get to know many people as well as work on this issue you have. You can do this on your own time and at your own pace.

If you do decide to genuinely take this up, no one will think less of you. I won't. The first step is to stop making excuses and take responsibility for what you currently believe. Are black people more susceptible to psychopathy than other races? Find out! Talk to people! If you push against this belief, I think you'll find the answer on your own but you must make the effort.

Hope to see you posting soon.

Back
Top Bottom