Language, Sounds and Intelligent Design

LOL, @Redrock12 , I'm glad you're "hooked"! :lol: And you described very well how I feel about it too. I don't even understand the plot of the "novel"! Every question opens up 10 others, and sometimes I confess I don't quite know which one(s) to focus on next. It's too ambitious a project to want to get to THE truth or what language is, THE truth of its history, THE truth of how it all works. (Not to mention that I'm not the "academic type" to begin with.) But I think it's worth exploring, one question or clue at a time, and see where it leads us. Language is such an important part of who we are, that MAYBE, it can give us clues about our own existence. Or at the very least, it can be one of the domains in which we see that our cosmogony explains things a bit better than mainstream theories. We'll see!

This last month or so, I haven't had much time to read a lot. But I'm currently reading all I can on language and thought, and how they influence each other. I think that there are clues there, and that ultimately, they also relate to sounds, even though as far as I can tell, nobody has made the connection. So, lots to discover yet! And hopefully you guys will like the topic, as it relates to how we are "strangers to ourselves", programmed, yet capable of learning and perfecting our "reading instrument" at all stages of our lives.

On that note.... "To be continued...." :-P

- frequent questions on how language affects thought and viceversa, and our perception of the world in general

Incredible work, thank you for what you do. When I was a kid, my mother while studying English had illustrative books to learn and I tried to relate it as you say in the first video but also associating it to the size and shape of the animal. If the animal was very pointy like the shark, I would try to associate it with a word that was "strong" and so with an animal that was more "round" less aggressive looking, with a word that was more "soft". I thought I was crazy because there were times when I was trying to make sense of why "that word" while pronouncing it several times.

When I was a kid, my mother while studying English had illustrative books to learn and I tried to relate it as you say in the first video but also associating it to the size and shape of the animal. If the animal was very pointy like the shark, I would try to associate it with a word that was "strong" and so with an animal that was more "round" less aggressive looking, with a word that was more "soft". I thought I was crazy because there were times when I was trying to make sense of why "that word" while pronouncing it several times.

Nice, thanks for sharing! I think children are more "in tune" with all of this. My nephew, for example, used to invent names for characters that actually sounded appropriate, as if you got the feeling of what they were like by the characters' mere name. :-) All proper and common names probably convey meaning beyond what their official etymology is.

It reminds me of this:

Q: (L) Well, okay... What is decoding information? In information theory, you have information and send it. The simplest example is the telephone. You pick up the telephone, you call somebody, they pick up their phone and say, "Hello?" You speak into the telephone, and your words are transformed or encoded into electronic signals which then travel across the line and are decoded by the telephone on the other end. That's not the end of it. It's just the mechanical part of it. There's another part of the decoding. The first is the information that exists in the head of the person who says the words. And then the reception of those words that have been coded and decoded by the machine into sounds, which make words. So there's a whole series of steps for decoding of information. If there is information in another dimension and that dimension is possibly something that your deep subconscious is connected to, then you're able to access that information; then you decode it even if unconsciously.

Q: (L) Jan and I are very curious about artistic expression at 4th density. We experience art and music in a very positive and moving way, most of us, in this realm, and sometimes music can be very sublime and very transforming. It can move one in a lot of very unusual ways. What is it like in 4th density?

A: In 4th, you can "see" sounds and "hear" colors, for example.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Nilennioa of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) I've often wondered when these names come up. They're just such strange things. What is it that they mean?

A: They relate to the specific vibrational frequency of the moment as expressed by the numerical frequency of the combination of vowels and consonants.

Q: (L) What is the numerical frequency of a vowel and consonant?

A: It is a science barely understood by your civilization but was once well known. Words have deeper meaning than you suspect.

Q: (Bubbles) Like in numerology?

A: Similar, but that is a dim reflection of the ancient science.

So, what we hear and produce is most likely just the tip of the iceberg. Beyond that is knowledge that we don't yet possess, and that relates to information, consciousness, and a science involving sounds, frequencies and who knows what else. We have access to it all the time (via language, for example, and in every word), yet, it's veiled from our current level of awareness. Or something like that. Curious!

My nephew, for example, used to invent names for characters that actually sounded appropriate, as if you got the feeling of what they were like by the characters' mere name. :-) All proper and common names probably convey meaning beyond what their official etymology is.

Yes! very familiar. On the other hand it reminds me of the importance some ancestors had of choosing the appropriate name for a person or family according to the skills and important role they played within a community.

A: They relate to the specific vibrational frequency of the moment.

oh! maybe, that's why they have a name related to the name of the constellation cassiopaea? Is like the "str" example.

Filniea
Fioineae
Kolleiaea
Klioppiaea
Roialiaea
Tironiaea
Roijka
Mrioioeag
Nilennioa
Jeriponea

oh! maybe, that's why they have a name related to the name of the constellation cassiopaea? Is like the "str" example.

Very likely, it you ask me. Like a "specific vibrational frequency of the moment" (making the names different) plus a specific "signature" common to all of them. Our brain can recognize that they come "from the same realm", but at the same time, the sounds chosen may mean something we are not aware of? I find it interesting that there are always lots of vowels too, and combinations of them. In general, I find that languages with more vowels have a certain "opennness" and melody to them that differs in quality or "feeling" from those languages which only have 3 or 4 vowels. But that's just my subjective interpretation.

Very likely, it you ask me. Like a "specific vibrational frequency of the moment" (making the names different) plus a specific "signature" common to all of them. Our brain can recognize that they come "from the same realm", but at the same time, the sounds chosen may mean something we are not aware of?
I believe that this hypothesis is very interesting and it is by no means unfounded. In language research, it is most often said that individual words are borrowings from other languages. Of course, this is largely true, but I don't think it's the whole true.

Sometimes we can find many surprising similarities, in terms of words or language construction, between languages which hypothetically should not be related to each other, i.e. these languages were supposed to develop in other geographic regions, and the people speaking in them should not have met in past.

It seems to me that there is some kind of mental or spiritual "realm" that is to some extent common to all beings. On the one hand, we can also take into account possible past lives or parallel realities, on the other hand, maybe there is something that is encoded inside almost all of us and hence certain sounds evoke specific emotions that do not differ so much between people as we might think and are not entirely random.

Some linguists try to explain this phenomenon in a more down-to-earth way. They explain that some words are easier to pronounce, while others are a consequence of imitating the sounds of the environment. And this is certainly true, but not entirely true, as the similarities sometimes involve very abstract concepts.

Maybe I will add something from my own experience.

I used to play in creating a language, but on a different basis, not strictly analytical. I imagined individual concepts and tried to choose the words that best suited my image.

When I used the declension, I also noticed that it was more convenient for me to have more cases of declension than in Polish (my native language), but less than in Hungarian (the language I studied to understand the structure of Finno-Ugric languages).

When I started learning Greek, I noticed a few similarities between my own language and the Greek language. But it also had features in common with other languages, and the accent was more or less like combined Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Latin and Greek, then as if a blur effect was applied, and then a sharpening effect based on that blur.

I would like to add that in this language of mine there were also many words ending with eg aea, there were even some "borrowings" in it, but at that time I was not aware of them. I was creating this language before I started learning biblical languages, and these borrowings were mainly about them.

Very likely, it you ask me. Like a "specific vibrational frequency of the moment" (making the names different) plus a specific "signature" common to all of them.

Yes, that is the visual image that I have, a value for "we are where we are", as your own IP, is renewed with each connection/channeling and the thought patterns that are present and other factors such as distance and movement, etc.

but at the same time, the sounds chosen may mean something we are not aware of?

I do not doubt it, but when it comes to such capacities, it seems that thought patterns and vibrational frequency have their importance in establishing an interaction. Some blockage with gravitational wave capture was related to the tower of Babel, so the proper reconfiguration would have to be done to tune those sounds and be able to "express"them. They could be sending something, but we're not decoding it, like trying to understand a dog's barking. Curious how the sound and gravity in the construction of the coral castle, although in this case the focus was only the interaction with gravity.

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonal or by power through thought?
A. Both.

Q: (L) So are there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when gravity-manipulated thought chooses to produce the sound that manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) So are there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when gravity-manipulated thought chooses to produce the sound that manipulates gravity.

I think that "gravity" mentioned here is the gravity of a UFT, not existing yet (as far as I know), not the usual gravity of Einstein's theory.

I think that "gravity" mentioned here is the gravity of a UFT, not existing yet (as far as I know), not the usual gravity of Einstein's theory.

What? 😵‍💫 (laughter and more books). Unfortunately, I do not understand how "nuts and bolts" work in this area. They usually teach us that one thing has nothing to do with the other. I wish I could see practical examples at my level of understanding. I read the concept of UFT, I saw a documentary but when they started talking about "we are the UFT, you just have to think nice", I didn't see it anymore. I understand that just because they both use the word "gravity," doesn't mean they're the same. I just have in mind that if "creation is contained in all of us and vice versa" and "gravity is everything and is present in all densities" it is as if one thing cannot "exist" or work without the other.

I do not know, something simple like that to move a stone with the mind, record sound in the stone, with waves, with vibration, listen to the sounds, etc. For each function even on the same object, there must be a pattern or frequency that interacts with something to generate that result. That is, transmitter and receiver must be at a certain tuning/level or the transmitter must be at a certain level to connect at the appropriate level with the properties and elements with which to interact. For each interaction, there will be elements that do not interact as there will be one that is important so that the rest can work with each other. The right key for the right lock.

I have frictions mental when they speak of "what exists and what is not exists" in contrast to "don't have access yet, or "does not have the knowledge to" or "it is a science that has been lost" or simply the cul-de-sac "is only applied to 4D" and then extraodinary things happen where something that should not happen, it happens, and even unconsciously but don't know what to principles, elements, conditions, etc are gathered and what other elements known and unknown also intervened to make it happen, and even "things" that, according to some, should never work together.

I do not know, but there are things that have happened and are happening without first being "discovered", that should give us a signal that there are many more options even without relying on advanced technology.

Meanwhile, this "inclusive language" looks like a new "tower of babel" if sounds have a significance beyond what we don't know, for now, and confuse/distort languages once again.

Last edited:
I wonder if there was a plan to diffuse something important when the way reading was taught changed. When I learned to read we were taught the sounds of the letters and syllables and to sound them out as we read aloud. It didn't always produce the exact popular pronunciation of a new word, but more often than not it was close enough that the word could be recognised if it was heard elsewhere. I see that these days kids here are taught to read by just learning to recognise a full word and practicing how it is said and also note that they do not have the means to try and figure out a word that is new to them without reference to someone or something else. A number of times I have been asked by nephews, nieces or step children what a word was and I asked them to try sounding it out and they looked at me blankly - they had no idea what I meant.

"gravity is everything and is present in all densities"
Physics knows nothing about "densities". The sentence about serves as an inspiration, but it is not science. Science of gravity and of densities is something that is needed. It needs to be developed by scientists. And it will be, but it takes time and will. Most scientists care for "grants", not for the truth.

Physics knows nothing about "densities". The sentence about serves as an inspiration, but it is not science. Science of gravity and of densities is something that is needed. It needs to be developed by scientists. And it will be, but it takes time and will. Most scientists care for "grants", not for the truth.
Yes, that's is sure. I understand what you are saying, I am aware of that and what it involves.

Back
Top Bottom