Last Interview of Baba Vanga

(Translated to the french article)
Links:
http://artazy.over-blog.com/2016/01/incredible-baba-vanga-s-prophecy-the-miracle-of-miracles-discovery.html

"The time of miracles will come and science will make major discoveries in the field of the immaterial. There will be great archaeological discoveries that fundamentally change our view of the world since ancient times. All the hidden gold will come to the surface of the Earth but water will disappear "

Can we read page 126 of the french book "Baba Vanga, plus grande médium du XX siècle" aux éditions Astrée.

This "Miracle of miracles" attributed to Baba Vanga, and widely published on internet for years, seems closely related to an archaeological discoveries, but a new kind of archaeology because she spake about scientific discoveries in the field of intangible ... intangible archaeological discovery? It means invisible, there is nonsense ? but you should read more ...

Recently, an amazing link has been established between the discovery of two mysterious drawings in France and the famous story of the "luminous silhouettes/holographic statues" that appeared to Krasimira, the niece of Baba Vanga, in Bulgaria mountain during the end of 70's.

Does it exist a link between Baba Vanga and two mysterious drawings discovered in France?

On one hand, five bulgarians witnesses say seeing two "luminous silhouettes/holographic statues" (one priest and one pharaoh) inside a rock in the Bulgaria's mountains (Strandja mountain). That was Baba Vanga who predicted the phenomenon.

On the other hand, in France, probably in the same time, Friedrich Schmidbauer, an unknown artist, for unexplained reasons, drawn with a great precision the mysterious luminous silhouettes (one priest and one pharaoh) seen by Krasimira and the other witnesses. A little bit like in archeology by remote viewing, Friedrich Schmidbauer transcribed point by point the vision of the five Bulgarian explorers. As if he was the sixth witness of the supernatural phenomenon. How to explain that a person could achieve such a feat? The answer is obvious, it exists!

These luminous silhouettes may not be lies from Krasimira and her friends because the french artist Friedrich Schmidbauer has also perceived the supernatural phenomenon.

In her prophecy, Baba Vanga speaks about a new type of archaeology, she speak about a major scientific discovery in the field of immaterial/intangible. It is also question about hidden gold and water which disappear.

The french person who own the drawings has made an hypothesis, the silhouettes seen by Krasimira and perceived by Friedrich Schmidbauer are probably real statues (one priest and one pharaoh), in gold, hidden/inlaid inside the rock and probably from an alien civilisation.

The incredible prophecy of Baba Vanga would then assume its full meaning. Such archaeological discovery, if it was confirmed, will change radically our vision of the world ....

If Baba Vanga was able to accurately predict the phenomenon of luminous silhouettes, it means that the prophecy of the miracle is not intended to be a calumny.

Baba Vanga has always keep silent about this story, without denying it, as if she would like to preserve a secret. She probably predicted the phenomenon in order to locate the place until the prophecy is fulfilled.

Hopefully scientists and archaeologists will one day have the opportunity to survey the strange place where occured the luminous phenomenon in the Strandja mountain's in Bulgaria.

(Translated to the french article)
Links:
http://artazy.over-blog.com/2016/01/incredible-baba-vanga-s-prophecy-the-miracle-of-miracles-discovery.html

Hello Alexander. :) Seeing as this is your first post here, it's customary for new members to introduce themselves on the Newbie Board. It doesn't have to be too personal personal, just a bit about yourself and how you found the Forum.

:welcome:

The french person who own the drawings has made an hypothesis, the silhouettes seen by Krasimira and perceived by Friedrich Schmidbauer are probably real statues (one priest and one pharaoh), in gold, hidden/inlaid inside the rock and probably from an alien civilisation.

The incredible prophecy of Baba Vanga would then assume its full meaning. Such archaeological discovery, if it was confirmed, will change radically our vision of the world ....

It would probably take a little more then many people seeing and experiencing images in rocks to
"radically change" the vision of our world.

The United States was created and is maintained through a religion that doesn't exist.
The Papal Bulls and Manifest Destiny were used to steal and murder natives on every continent and
to take all the lands in the name of a non existent god.

All is fraud, the entire world is based on and bathed in lies.
The U.S corporation.. made Treaty's with Indian Nations..all based on fraud.

Seeing behind the curtain, is probably what we're suppose to do, but there are so few people who are
actually willing to do it, that even if one day an image stepped out of a rock for everybody to see, not a
thing would change for this world and the majority of people would still be lining up to vote for Trump or Clinton.

I’ve been thinking for quite a while whether I should share this or not. Finally I decided to do so, despite many things.

First, Vanga (Baba Vanga - Wikipedia) is a prophet who has never published her prophesies, so all of her prophesies can be considered hearsay.

Second, she admitted numerously that the source of her prophesies were the ‘dead dudes’.

Third, I couldn’t find neither any info about her interviewer nor the official copy of the interview, only the numerous links here and there (in Russian: e-reading.ws).

Fourth, the interview is dated 1994, i.e. some of her predictions may be considered irrelevant nowdays.

Nevertheless, I still find it rather interesting, just fwiw, because it surprisingly reflects many of our current discussions.

Baba Vanga was a very wise person, so please forgive my poor translation of the interview. I put my comments in brackets.

After extensively searching through the web - I found only one legit source that is fully dedicated to Baba Vanga - https://www.baba-vanga.com

The blog is quoting well known Bulgarian and World scientists, artists, poets, musicians, politicians, athletes, etc. who had a personal meeting with Baba Vanga back in the 70-ties, 80-ties, and 90-ties. So I'm a lot more inclined to believe information that comes from the source, than something that's just posted online.

Anyways - on the Baba Vanga blog, they wrote the following predictions that actually came true:

The beginning of the world war 2 and the consequences

The date on which Tsar Boris 3 died (Bulgarian king from 1918-1943)

The break-up of Czechoslovakia

The riots in Lebanon (1968)

The war in Nicaragua (1979)

The Cyprus conflict in 1974

The election of Indira Gandhi and her short-after death

The break-up of the Soviet Union

The break-up of Yugoslavia

The union of East and West Germany

The election victory of Boris Eltzin

The nuclear disaster in Chernobyl (Ukraine)

The date when Stalin died

The USA attacks on September 11th, 2001

The 44th USA president will be black

The disaster of the Russian “Kursk” submarine

The conflicts in Syria

The return of Simeon Sakskoburgotsky II in Bulgaria

Here is great quote written by Zheni Kostadinova - she had written some of the most indepth and informative books about the deeds of Baba Vanga.

"It is really very sad that there are so many publications that are citing Baba Vanga’s predictions incorrectly. Everybody is making up his own bizarre predictions, or they would mix her real words with their fictitious stories, and all this is only distorting in a very negative way the real image of our prophetess, as well her phenomenal gifts and wisdom. But this is not uncommon for the great people – their myths are usually outliving the person itself and what he had left on this world.

For over 20 years of research on the live and deeds of Baba Vanga I have never met a single person to tell about any of the above predictions. Where they have taken those from? What are their sources? Always when I speak about a prediction given by Baba Vanga I cite the person that she said it to, and when it was said. Baba Vanga was extremely careful to whom she would share any of her predictions as she knew very well that a lot of people will abuse with it. There were such people spreading misleading information on behalf of the prophetess even when she was alive. Today unfortunately, when Baba Vanga is no longer present in the physical world, she cannot defend herself from absurd statements, that aim to spread fear among people. This is why Baba Vanga refuses to make a lot of global predictions. When she had done that, she had insisted on people to keep it a secret. There are some things that were meant to be kept hidden".

I hope that I shed some light on your questions whether these predictions that you had found on the web are true or not!

Cheers

- And what will happen soon?
- The end of the world/light {the word ‘svet’ means both the world and the light in Russian} will happen in nine years, the Earth will turn away from the Sun, so the ice will appear in previously hot places, many animals will die. The people will fight for energy, but their spirits will be strong enough to stop fighting. And then the time will go back {return to the past/go in the opposite direction?}.
- They say that the end of the world/light is the deluge …
- Deluge will happen also, in about thirty to forty years. A big body will fly to the Earth and hit the water. The waves will wash away many countries, and the sun will fade away for three years.

If this recording was made in 1994, it is possible that 2003 marked the end of the "world" or "light" and 2024 would then mark the beginning of a large event that could impact the Earth, such as a meteor and a deluge. If this is symbolic, this deluge could represent an influx of information and the large body passing could mean a big surge of energy in "the Wave". Assuming a 5 year margin of error, 9/11 2001 could be a close representation of the past "end of light" event. With the same margin of error, we could be positioned in the time of this second event now. This also assumes these predictions are close to accurate, of course.

I have seen several documentaries about here some time ago already. I remember couple of things that stuck in my mind and correlates with Cs. Close to here statements- if people would know the truth what this ‘world’ is - they would want to ‘exit’ (to 5d). Another one - the Extraterrestrials will reveal themselves when on the sky will be 2 suns. I later tried to find it, but could not💁‍♂️

Today I stumbled upon an article about the Trilateral Commission forum, which proclaimed that this year is the beginning of the new world order. This made me think that if the symbolic deluge is set to commence near about to 2024, it could have marked this same proclamation of the start of this "new world order"

The speaker, who cannot be identified according to commission rules, went on: "Three decades of globalization -- defined as integrated, free-market based and deflationary -- has been replaced by what will be a multidecade period of globalization defined as fragmented, not-free-market-based but industrial-policy based and structurally inflationary. This year, 2023, is Year One of this new global order."

Here’s the quote again:

… Deluge will happen also, in about thirty to forty years. A big body will fly to the Earth and hit the water. The waves will wash away many countries, and the sun will fade away for three years.

From a possible symbolic interpretation these could be:
- Big body flying: Surges in cosmic information field
- Earth: People / information receivers of earth
- Countries: groups of people with similar conditions
- Waves: repetition of these surges
- Deluge of water: Information inundation as a result
- Sun: Awareness
- 3 years / 3 sun rotations: 3 chances / opportunities to accept offering for heightened awareness (ie turn back towards the Sun). In light of this part earlier:

..the Earth will turn away from the Sun

Back
Top Bottom