Latest Vaxxed Video

I know there was a SoTT article about this man, but this vid should be shared far and wide. This mans passion for truth and objectivity is admirable and inspiring. It's so rare to hear someone talk like this. I sincerely hope he knows how low the slime he's speaking out against will go, and protects himself and his family appropriately.

Warning for the sensitive...when his wife, Davida, starts speaking about the changes in there son it's just heart wrenching...(i had to stop watching)

Here is the link to the Jon Rapport article with the vid:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/bang-texas-prosecutor-video-vaccines-cause-autism/

It's just an opinion, but I do think it's worthy of a place in the top stories section.

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Latest Vaxxed Veido

Since word is spreading on the adverse effects of vaccines and media coverage like Vaxx has made headlines, Doctor's are counteracting the claims by enforcing Parent's and Caretaker's to sign an "Immunization Contract" before they will treat the client/child. The article below is rather long, but some quotes that stood out:

Doctor’s Refusing Care Unless Patients Sign “Immunization Contract” Forcing Full Schedule of Shots
http://www.jeffereyjaxen.com/blog/doctors-refusing-care-unless-patients-sign-immunization-contract-forcing-full-schedule-of-shots

Popping up around the country like some uncomfortable dystopian game of whack-a-mole are “Immunization Contracts”. With this form, the public is experiencing yet another unethical attempt by the US medical community to come between and influence a parent's health freedom and medical choice.

What would motivate a doctor to make patients sign a contract to give up their right to medical choice and health freedom? According to Blue Care Network, a medical provider could receive $225 per service achieved in the category of “childhood immunization - combo 2”. There is an additional bonus of $125 if the service falls under the “Well-Child visit”. The Well-Child visit is nothing more than a Center’s for Disease Control and Prevention created and sponsored vaccine tracking session. The provider-initiated appointment is to track each child’s immunization status which is then transferred — typically outside of the parent’s awareness and consent — to the home state’s individual immunization tracking system.

WARNING: Vaccine Refusal Form Asks Parents to “Admit” to “Endangering Their Child’s Life”
http://investmentwatchblog.com/warning-vaccine-refusal-form-asks-parents-to-admit-to-endangering-their-childs-life/

This ridiculous, scaremongering, propaganda-filled vaccine refusal form is being handed out by pediatricians across the country. Besides assigning the child an ID # which will no doubt be added to a database somewhere, it literally asks parents to incriminate themselves for what sounds like child abuse and neglect by “admitting” on a signed form that they are knowingly endangering the life and health of their child (and others who might come in contact with their non-vaccinated child) by refusing vaccines.

Add this form to the list of things that should be refused in a pediatrician’s office.

The form can be found here:
_http://edgytruth.com/wp-content/uploa…

How Much Money Do Pediatricians Really Make From Vaccines?
https://wellnessandequality.com/2016/06/20/how-much-money-do-pediatricians-really-make-from-vaccines/

After a reader sent us a link to a PDF file of Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Physician Incentive Program available online, Wellness & Equality learned that insurance companies pay pediatricians massive bonuses based on the percentage of children who are fully vaccinated by age 2.

So how much money do doctors really make from vaccines? The average American pediatrician has 1546 patients, though some pediatricians see many more. The vast majority of those patients are very young, perhaps because children transition to a family physician or stop visiting the doctor at all as they grow up. As they table above explains, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays pediatricians $400 per fully vaccinated child. If your pediatrician has just 100 fully-vaccinated patients turning 2 this year, that’s $40,000. Yes, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays your doctor a $40,000 bonus for fully vaccinating 100 patients under the age of 2. If your doctor manages to fully vaccinate 200 patients, that bonus jumps to $80,000.

But here’s the catch: Under Blue Cross Blue Shield’s rules, pediatricians lose the whole bonus unless at least 63% of patients are fully vaccinated, and that includes the flu vaccine. So it’s not just $400 on your child’s head–it could be the whole bonus.
To your doctor, your decision to vaccinate your child might be worth $40,000, or much more, depending on the size of his or her practice.

If your pediatrician recommends that your child under the age of 2 receive the flu vaccine–even though the flu vaccine has never been studied in very young children and evidence suggests that the flu vaccine actually weakens a person’s immune system over the long term–ask yourself: Is my doctor more concerned with selling me vaccines to keep my child healthy or to send his child to private school?

beherenow said:
I know there was a SoTT article about this man, but this vid should be shared far and wide. This mans passion for truth and objectivity is admirable and inspiring. It's so rare to hear someone talk like this. I sincerely hope he knows how low the slime he's speaking out against will go, and protects himself and his family appropriately.

Warning for the sensitive...when his wife, Davida, starts speaking about the changes in there son it's just heart wrenching...(i had to stop watching)

Here is the link to the Jon Rapport article with the vid:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/bang-texas-prosecutor-video-vaccines-cause-autism/

It's just an opinion, but I do think it's worthy of a place in the top stories section.

Thanks, Dave.

Good find, Dave. It's up on Sott. What a great interview. The growing awareness is encouraging!

'Vaccines cause autism': Stunning interview with fearless San Antonio district attorney and his wife

Something else from the Netherlands to add to the mix.

Source: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/09/parents-whose-children-got-narcolepsy-after-swine-flu-jab-sue-dutch-state/

Parents whose children got narcolepsy after swine flu jab sue Dutch state

September 1, 2016

Parents whose children became seriously ill as a result of a swine flu vaccination have launched a legal claim against the Dutch state, reports ANP (in Dutch).

The case involves 14 children who developed a severe sleeping disease following their vaccination in 2009, and personal injury lawyer John Beer told EenVandaag TV news (in Dutch) that they are suing the state.

The claim is related to GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccination, Pandemrix, and Beer cited international research suggesting a link between this jab and narcolepsy, a rare and incurable condition which causes people to fall asleep suddenly and unexpectedly.

‘Firstly, we demand that the government recognizes this and secondly, we want a financial solution,’ he said. He claims that parents of children with these problems have received compensation in Sweden, Finland, and Norway although not as yet in the Netherlands.

A World Health Organisation report in 2011 reported a rise in cases of narcolepsy in children who had received Pandemrix vaccinations in Finland and Sweden. In the UK last year, a 12-year-old boy was awarded £120,000 by a court that agreed he was left severely disabled by narcolepsy triggered by the Pandemrix vaccine.

In the Netherlands, 29 children reportedly developed narcolepsy after the jab.

Quote from Menrva
"Good find, Dave. It's up on Sott. What a great interview. The growing awareness is encouraging!"

Thank you, Menrva... And thank you all for getting it up so fast. I really hope he has full awareness about the kind of tactics and heavy hitters the pharma/phasists will throw at him...may the DCM protect him and his family.

Here's the second part of the Vaxxed movie: Vaxxed 2

A must watch and a video to share.

Thank you Gandalf, we watched it last night. It was really moving, it is hard to hear and see so many people deeply affected by vaccines.
Also, it is great that they could get non-vaccinated children's parents testimonies.
I shared it and downloaded it too.

Damn, that was so painful to watch. So much misery, so many testimonials! All those signatures on the bus, this whole travel across the US to see so many people impacted. It's really an eye-opener for me.
I was aware of the severe conditions SOME people got from getting vaccinated, but most of the time we're talking about extreme conditions and I never really made the link with my own problems growing up.
Listening to those families where you have both vaccinated and unvaccinated kids, it just clicked. The contrast between totally unvaccinated kids being super healthy and partially vaccinated kids struggling more to recover was stark.

So I started to look for my health record. In total, I had 14 vaccines. I was one month old for the first one. Baby, I had eczema, infant acne, ear infections and internal ear problems, rhynopharingitys and regular ENT problems. Those chronic ear infections and conjunctivitis continued during all my infancy. I developed Hay Fever out of the blue around 8/10 years old. It is still there and I still don't know how to make sense of it, and when you think about the growing number of people allergic to all kind of things, you really start to wonder. More digging is needed obviously but I feel so naive at that point, not having even considered it as a potential culprit, I was too focused on the extreme cases to even think milder effects could be possible for different persons.

Thank you Gandalf, Thanks to them for such a fight.

Maybe it's nothing, but my antivirus blocked an adware script when clicking that link. The site seems legitimate though.
I tried the link and my antivirus thingy blocked it, too, saying it was a trojan.

Back
Top Bottom