Laura Knight-Jadczyk on WING TV Tuesday, August 29th

Lisa Guliani

The Living Force
Tomorrow on WING TV:

It's just going to be Laura and me (YEAAAAHHH!!!!), getting into lots of good stuff (or should I say bad stuff?)

The discussion will center around Lobac's Political Ponerology book: psychopathic predators and the damage they do to their targetted victims, EVIL, Conscience, spotting Cointelpro agents/tactics, etc.. We'll get into how all of the above relate and apply to the widely varying degrees of EVIL taking place in the countries of the world, the 9-11 "Truth Movement" and the one-and-only (thank God) Alternative Media.

This show is going to kick serious butt, I think. At least, that's what I'm going for...:-))))

On today's show, which will go online (if the Universe & computer cooperate) by 5 pm est, the photo gallery is dedicated to the hard work of this SOTT group. I can't tell you all how much I appreciate what you're doing to make the world a better place to be in.

Thank you..:-)

Lisa

Great - I can't wait to hear it! Now, who is this Laura Knight-Jadczyk person?

;)

a

anart said:
Great - I can't wait to hear it! Now, who is this Laura Knight-Jadczyk person?
Those Denver chemtrails are starting to show their effects...
She is the mother of Diamond Fist of the Everglades.

Seriously now, looking forward to Lisa's interview. How about this for a title: Titans of Truth. ;-)

Today's show: Laura Knight-Jadczyk on Political Ponerology, Evil, Psychopaths, Cointelpro, the "Truth" Movement

WING TV website: http://www.wingtv.net

Broadcast page link:
http://www.wingtv.net/todaysshow/humancheck_check.php

I apologize for flubbing Lobac's first name on this show, but I was NERVOUS and am not used to using his first name. I think this is the first time I even attempted to do our show without Thorn.
So, please keep that in mind...LOL. Thanks so much to Laura for correcting me on the first-name flub and for taking so much time to get into this material with me today.
The show is longer than we anticipated, but I think that only makes it better and more powerful.
I'm certainly not complaining..:-)
I think we covered quite a bit on this show and it serves as a really good starting point for people who aren't familiar with any of this Ponerology/Psychopathy material, or with the corresponding research of the SOTT Group.

I hope you all enjoy the show.

Lisa

AWESOME!

Just finished listening to it, and have but one question: is there a good permalink I can use to spread it around? Does the one above work even a week from now? I have a couple of places which desperately need it, yesterday!

foofighter said:
AWESOME!

Just finished listening to it, and have but one question: is there a good permalink I can use to spread it around? Does the one above work even a week from now? I have a couple of places which desperately need it, yesterday!
I have uploaded it to Rapidshare.de, Just klick on "FREE" and the download will start in a few seconds..

They have 45Gbit/s line so you should be fine, file stays until it no one downloads it for a 30 days.
(Im not sure I can do it yesterday tough.. hope today is fine)

(removed old link)

(Lisa if you by any chance dont want it there just say so and I�ll remove it in a second!)

Hi Everybody,

Firstly, we have been asked to reconsider our decision not to go to D.C. by Willis Carto, publisher of American Free Press, so we changed our plans again and we will be going to check it out. I think they have us on some 9-11 Lies panel, but I'm not really sure because we never received literature in the mail. So I don't know exactly what's going to be happening. Anyway, this is the lowdown on the broadcast yeaterday with Laura.

Yesterday's show is going to remain linked on the WING TV homepage as the current show until we get back from D.C. We'll be getting back Sunday, but the show will remain at that link until Monday afternoon. Next Monday's broadcast will replace it on the homepage link, but the Laura show will go into the WING permanent archives after that. I'll try to get the person who does this for us to get that show done ASAP.

Secondly, I have no problem at all with anybody placing the Laura show or any other show they want from our website onto their site, because I think everybody should be able to hear all the good stuff she had to say on that broadcast. I'm very very pleased with all the great feedback I've been receiving from listeners.

Third, the Laura show brought in the most hits for any of the last 6 days' worth of programs.
I'll tell you why the show was hard to access yesterday.

118,000 hits on our site from people trying to access that show is WHY.
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.
118,000 people clicking on the show clogs the pipe.

Traffic should even out today and the show should be accessible without bogging out.
Downloading should also go quicker, especially for those with hi-speed connections.

I'm just happy as all get-out that we were able to do this and I am planning on a follow-up segment with Laura so we can talk about traits and tactics of psychopaths, and more things people can do to help themselves when being attacked by one, and related stuff.
Seems like there is a percentage of our listeners who REALLY have a hunger for this type of information (I BET, don't we all..)
So, we will set that up after I get back from D.C.
Hope everybody here has a great Labor Day weekend and celebrates it by NOT WORKING, no matter which country you're sitting in...:-)

I'm sure there will be a lot to talk about upon our return from D.C.
I call D.C. the Mouth of the Beast.
There is a palpable bad vibe that hits me immediately every time we go there.

Thanks very much for the feedback on the show. Laura deserves all the credit.

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom