Laura's new blog

Scottie

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
After blogger/blogspot, and then blogsome, Laura has finally started her very own not-hosted-on-some-crappy-site blog!

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.com

:rockon:

Very cool! :clap:

I saw buttons to connect to Laura on Facebook, Google Plus, etc., and I saw where you can like or plus a particular page or post, but are there some of those features to like or 'plus' her homepage as well?

Shane said:
Very cool! :clap:

I saw buttons to connect to Laura on Facebook, Google Plus, etc., and I saw where you can like or plus a particular page or post, but are there some of those features to like or 'plus' her homepage as well?

On SOTT, for example, you can Like Sott.net. That's because there is a SOTT page on FB and Google. You can't have a "like box" like that for a personal profile on FB or Google+.

That's why the "find me" buttons are there on the blog.

But, you can like or +1 any content, as with everything else.

Of course, you can also just share the URL to the blog in both FB and G+, and it will work just fine.

It's silly, but there you have it.

:) great, thanks for the link. With the iPad there are difficulties with the picture overlapping the text of the menu and the title. But nice colors!

I noticed that yesterday and thought, since when has Laura had this really good looking blog? :)

Iarrthoir Firinne said:
This is great!

Not of great importance, but I really like the colour scheme :)

Same here.

Also nice to see a clear menu at the top, with all sub menus linking to pretty much everything that comprises Laura's work.

Back
Top Bottom