Laura's new blog

... years later: thank you!

didn't come across it until now. First "quick" look took me like two hours... ;) and I'm right going back there... bye!

Thanks for the link, Mr. Scott!
Nice job, Laura - for me also a bit too pink ...
I used to say that "pink wasn't a colour, but a state of mind" - I guess that doesn't apply in your case!
:lol:

And I thought there was a lot to keep up on already. As always, mind provoking and timely information. Never a dull moment around here. Thanks once again, Laura. You shine so much light into this world. :)

Thank you again, Scott and Laura, for your efforts! I noticed that the review on Ehrman's book was posted there too, I remember reading it somewhere in the forum (maybe bits of it) and was searching for it, thanks again.

Thank you Laura, excellent blog, loved the most articles about Caesar-Jesus connection. (Food for a mind of every real history junkie.)

Renaissance said:
Very cool! :clap:

I saw buttons to connect to Laura on Facebook, Google Plus, etc., and I saw where you can like or plus a particular page or post, but are there some of those features to like or 'plus' her homepage as well?
I know I'm answering an older post but I used the "pin to start" function on my phone so I have a quick link to the blog on my phone start screen. (sott's on there too!)

lainey said:
I know I'm answering an older post but I used the "pin to start" function on my phone so I have a quick link to the blog on my phone start screen. (sott's on there too!)

And here is a tutorial on how to do it on android: _http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/add-bookmarks-home-screen-in-android-3447950/

But in new versions of Chrome the method is changed a little bit:

On the new version of Chrome it is a bit different from above. Go to the Web Site using android chrome and then click the three dots as discribe above, scroll to find "Add to home screen"

Back
Top Bottom