Laura's Stem Cells

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I'm back. Treatment completed.

Obviously, I didn't announce either my departure or itinerary as is my custom since I feel safer traveling when only a few people know the details.

After further consultation with Dr. Vorobiev of SwissMedica, I did not go to Moscow, but went to Rogaska, Slovenia and then to Belgrade clinic instead. I may go to Moscow in a few months when my condition improves for more advanced treatment.

I spent a week hooked to IV drips of all kinds; was put under mild general anaesthesia twice for stem cell harvesting and for introduction of stem cells directly into both knees.

They performed the most extensive series of tests I've ever undergone in my life and lengthy interviews to gather details of conditions. I had two MRIs and nerve conduction tests also. The blood test results were about 15 pages long. Heavy metals, vitamins, minerals, the whole nine yards.

In addition to a severe, atypical metabolic syndrome, both my knees were pretty much destroyed. I also had high blood pressure, peripheral neuropathy, deteriorating circulation, etc. I asked for and received a double dose of stem cells!!!

I don't think I've ever been in a place where the care was so intensive and superior in my life. The medical part was very unpleasant and some of it rather painful, but the staff were so compassionate and professional and SUPERIOR in skills to anything I've ever seen, that it more than compensated for my misery.

Ark was allowed to stay in the clinic with me at no extra cost. Everything - EVERYTHING - was covered by the cost. When you consider the cost of medical care elsewhere and how it is not geared to really fix what is wrong with you, this treatment was a bargain.

I am home now with 8 medications to continue for the next 6 months and am told to expect to see/experience the stem cells kicking in starting about 6 weeks from now.

Yes, I'm tired and sore and recovering. Being plugged into IVs every day for that length of time (and blowing out multiple veins which is normal) is very stressful. They know it and try very hard to ameliorate it, but some things just have to be done and endured.

Over the past few weeks, I've posted a few times just to let peeps know I'm alive, but now you know what was happening.

I'm really, REALLY glad to be home, but I need some rest.

Hugs to everyone who made this possible and to everyone for good thoughts and support.

Me now: :whlchair:

Me in a month :dance:

I'm glad that you are back home Laura and the team who taked care of you was very good.
I'm also glad that Ark was allowed to stay with you all the time.

Looking for you to :dance: in a month.

Take a good rest and take the necessary time to recover. It is an important part of the treatment.

And thanks to all those who are helping you in any way.

That's great news Laura! Thanks for keeping us updated on the stem cell therapy and am really glad to hear that everything went fine and that they treated you well. :clap: :hug2:

Did you feel any improvements or changes after you had the operation or do the effects generally kick in only after a number weeks as you were told? I guess it must take a while for the body to recover from the treatment.

Laura,

So glad you were able to get the treatments! Glad you're home safe, and I can hardly wait for it all to kick in! :dance:

I am happy to hear they took such great care of you while you were there, Laura and that Ark got to stay with you. And equally glad that you are home safe and sound. :hug2:

Take good care and I look forward to hearing about your progress. :flowers:

A speedy recovery and much healing your way :cheer: :love:

Looking forward for the :dance: dance ;D

Very good news ;). Thanks for sharing, I was wondering what is hapening with your treatman. I wish you fast and easy recovering.

I'm glad the treatment was an exceptional and professional experience. I'm happy that you're back home among your family and gardens again. Have a wonderful summer solstice and a swift recovery. :hug:

So glad to hear that you've had the treatment and are making progress slowly but surely! It's great that the medical team were kind and compassionate during the more unpleasant parts of the procedure. Hopefully the worst is behind you, and you can look forward to a new improved you. Sending you love and healing thoughts

:bacon: :bacon:

This is some very great news Laura!

It is awesome to hear you received the bestest of care Laura, wish you a speedy recovery and take lots of care.

A big big hug to you! :love: :flowers:

I'am Happy you are now at home Laura! The treatment sound pretty intensive and I hope you feel better with the time. Take full rest and sun baths.
I think that those conditions they discovered/confirm could have been worst if the diet and supplements knowledge were not present along the years.

Take care!

Great news! I was just thinking about you and wondering what was going on! What a surprise to find this post! Glad you're doing okay and thanks for the update.

:cheer::cheer::cheer: So glad to know that you are back, well, a very optimistic, Laura. I will keep you and your recovery in my mind and my prayers. It is just a little what I can give back to you for what you and your work has meant in my life. Thanks! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Thanks for posting. I look forward to hearing how you're doing and feeling in a month. Here's to a smooth recovery! Take care. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom