Laws of Attraction and Making Our Own Realities?

If you could please search the forum for YCYOR, create your own reality, and The Secret - then you can get up to speed with what has already been discussed on this and go from there.

If we do 'have' that power it is only a coincidence, or it is orchestrated by someone (or thing) behind the curtain of reality to make us think we have that power, the only power we have is to choose what we percept (right word?) based on what we know... the choice to dig up and accept/deny what we find is up to each of us using our discernment and self-critical thinking... (self critical, sometimes feels like a dog chasing is own tail, dont ask me why) what you know, determines who you are in part, and what you see, and how you act.
Whishful thinking is everywhere, so much that we... well, we deny the obvious truth... and we 'fight to protect our dear illusion'...

the 'you create your own reality' belief, makes people just sit and do nothing about nothing... because.. well, all is well... (in their dreams)

research, research, think, think, re-think

i think thats what physics says, yes, if im not wrong.

still, im always banging my head trying to see those afirmattions applied to 'our' reality... maybe our brains just can't do it yet... no loss in trying.

i guess we can only see the SIDE EFFECTS of hyperdimensional structure in place, like things happening in loops, very well sincronized events, all in a 'make no wave' way...

Well, i can only share that my atempts to picture many reality branches of an infinite number of alternatives have many times resulted in many headaches...

i have never seen by myself an alternative branch of reality, if i can feel them i would say they feel like a curtain is blinding me, even when looking outside the window...

i know im blind, and i cant do much about it unless learn and gather knowledge... and maybe a new possibility will then open...

the physics theories actually in place are just that, theories, until we put them to use, Until we start gathering facts [so well done by many sincere people nowdays] and not believing, but knowing because we have been there.

The whole subject is a fascinating one. I believe the truth, as usual, is somewhere between the two extreme positions regarding the power of our mind.

There's valid research demonstrating that focused thoughts have an observable effect on matter (e.g. at Princeton, http://www.princeton.edu/%7Epear/human_machine.html or Masuru Emoto's work with water crystallization patterns documented in his book, The Hidden Messages in Water). Then recall, in The Wave Series, there's the account given by one of Laura's hypnosis clients, in which she describes the "grays" piloting their UFO to the "mother ship" by all closing their eyes and appearing to concentrate as the sole means of propulsion. Didn't the C's actually comment somewhere that everthing that is, is a figment of someone else's imagination somewhere?

The real question seems to be as to the details and circumstances in which one's mind can be most powerfully directed to do whatever it can do. Certainly whatever else is involved, ridding one's mind of all disinformation, lies, programs, etc. essential.

I, too look forward to reading what's already been discussed on the Forum. Thanks Anart for the info.

JGeropoulas said:
she describes the "grays" piloting their UFO to the "mother ship" by all closing their eyes and appearing to concentrate as the sole means of propulsion. [...]
[...]The real question seems to be as to the details and circumstances in which one's mind can be most powerfully directed to do whatever it can do. Certainly whatever else is involved, ridding one's mind of all disinformation, lies, programs, etc. essential.
Perhaps these grays have something of them more consciously in 4th density or are totally in 4th density? And thats what we are here trying to attain or looking for... isn't it? a matter of perception???

but maybe not the only thing to learn on 3rd density.

Mra said:
Well i concluded their aren't an infinite number of alternate reality, because that just becomes crazy and disturbing in my subjective mind and i don't think anything the C's have said back up that idea.
Well there is no proof of infinite alternate realities, but also, there is no proof that infinite alternate realities don't exist. Why close the possibility? It becomes 'crazy and disturbing'? Maybe it is supposed to be! :D eh eh

Back
Top Bottom