Le Mythe végétarien en français ! /The Vegetarian Myth in French!

Mr. Scott said:
Only a vegetarian would entitle an article: The Vegetarian Myth: An Incredibly Stupid Book

I think they just made the author's point for her...

And when you read her "article", it's pretty obvious that she did not even read the book.

It would be good to get some more reviews on Amazon. I posted one about one week ago, so I posted a second review today.

Belibaste said:
Mr. Scott said:
Only a vegetarian would entitle an article: The Vegetarian Myth: An Incredibly Stupid Book

I think they just made the author's point for her...

And when you read her "article", it's pretty obvious that she did not even read the book.

I read the "article" and comments, I only can be agree with you...

Belibaste said:
It would be good to get some more reviews on Amazon. I posted one about one week ago, so I posted a second review today.

I've just done it!

:dance: :cheer: :dance:

Well, I just realized that the comment on the book is just for the "bound book". So I copied/stuck the same comment on the Kindle version. ;)

MK Scarlett said:
Well, I just realized that the comment on the book is just for the "bound book". So I copied/stuck the same comment on the Kindle version. ;)

I have just done it for the bound book. I can not do it for the kindle version. The kindle version is not available for my country.

Gandalf said:
I have just done it for the bound book. I can not do it for the kindle version. The kindle version is not available for my country.

I think it usually takes a while for the kindle version to be available on all sites, but it should be, soon. Amazon allows us to select where we want the book to be sold, and your country is definitely on the list.

Maat said:
I just wrote a review for the book on Amazon, as usual and like all the other products from red pill, please don't forget to come chime in :)

I cannot see your review on it anymore. I'm wondering why... :huh:

Ailén said:
Gandalf said:

I think it usually takes a while for the kindle version to be available on all sites, but it should be, soon. Amazon allows us to select where we want the book to be sold, and your country is definitely on the list.

I have done it on amazon.ca but I can not do it on amazon.fr for the kindle version.

MK Scarlett said:
Maat said:
I just wrote a review for the book on Amazon, as usual and like all the other products from red pill, please don't forget to come chime in :)

??? It's still there for me

_http://www.amazon.fr/Le-Mythe-v%C3%A9g%C3%A9tarien-Lierre-Keith/dp/2916721541/ref=cm_rdp_product_img

Maat said:
MK Scarlett said:
Maat said:

??? It's still there for me

_http://www.amazon.fr/Le-Mythe-v%C3%A9g%C3%A9tarien-Lierre-Keith/dp/2916721541/ref=cm_rdp_product_img

Oui, le voilà revenu, eh bien tant mieux, bien que je ne sais pas ce qu'il s'est passé, il affichait 3 commentaires enregistrés tout l'après-midi... :rolleyes:

Excellent! Ça va être pratique pour les gens que je connais qui ne parlent pas vraiment anglais.

Merci pour la bonne nouvelle! ;)

Excellent! This will be handy for the people I know whom do not really speak English.

Thanks for the great news!

Gandalf said:

Now it is. Click here.

:D

I just came across a good review of the book. It's so rare to not mention it !

_http://www.anachronique.fr/?p=2632

Maat said:
I just came across a good review of the book. It's so rare to not mention it !

_http://www.anachronique.fr/?p=2632

Great find Maat, thank you! :thup:
The article has been published, of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom