Learning about self defense, martial arts in the "end of the world"

When I was in my late teens/early 20's I trained as a sparring partner for a professional kickboxing fighting team and even though I was the guy who always got beat up (since I wasn't fighting professionally) I liked the fact that it helped me to become more aware of the concrete reality behind the abstract philosophical aspects of the martial arts and the "way of the samurai" since philosophy had always been a strong interest of mine. But I really didn't care if I could beat up the other guy or not since I didn't train 24/7 like these guys did and wasn't in their league and couldn't defeat them physically even if I wanted too. But what mattered to me the most is that even though I always got beat up, I was never defeated in my mind and still stood up to them and realized I was a "fighter" and that was all that mattered to me. So I don't think that one has to go the route of the martial arts to be a "fighter." I think that it's a state of mind and can be applied to whatever difficult endeavor one may choose to undertake in life.

Last edited:
J'entendais bien sur se battre physiquement ce qui n'est pas possible dans mon cas...
Je pense qu'il faudrait rester bien ancré sur Laura, les Cassiopéens, nos Cristaux (leur faire confiance, ils ne nous ont pas été offerts pour rien) et surtout sur le Divin Esprit Cosmique.
Ce n'est pas la peine de nous torturer et empoisonner l'esprit pour savoir s'il faudra se servir de la "légitime défense" car personne ne peut savoir à l'avance ce qu'il fera à ce moment là, si ce moment là arrive, nous ferons ce qu'il y a de mieux en notre âme et conscience le moment venu... Avec des si et des mais on met Paris en bouteille... Qui vivra verra... Les Cassiopéens ont dit qu'il ne faut pas vivre pour nous sauver mais pour sauver les autres...

I meant of course to fight physically, which is not possible in my case....
I think we should remain firmly rooted in Laura, the Cassiopeans, our Crystals (trust them, they were not offered to us for nothing) and especially in the Divine Cosmic Spirit.
There is no point in torturing us and poisoning our minds to know whether we should use "self-defence" because no one can know in advance what he will do at that moment, if that moment comes, we will do the best in our soul and conscience when the time comes... With ifs and buts but we bottle Paris... Whoever lives will see... The Cassiopeans said that we must not live to save ourselves but to save others...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Q: (L) In a general sense, is there some negative karma involved in committing suicide?

I've been wondering about this recently. Is there something negative about doing this or does it just depend? For eg what if you're in a situation where you are captured and you know that you will be tortured to death but have the ability to end it yourself before that happens?

I've been wondering about this recently. Is there something negative about doing this or does it just depend? For eg what if you're in a situation where you are captured and you know that you will be tortured to death but have the ability to end it yourself before that happens?
There is a phrase that "is supposed" said one person.

After declaring "the truth," he said quietly when no one heard him ... And yet, it moves!

He "defended" himself and they didn't kill him then.

A little bit of synchronism.

This afternoon a relative told me a story of the Spanish Civil War. An acquaintance of his grandfather received the war order to kill prisoners of war in a firing squad. Elders, women, children, etc ... If you refused, they killed you as a deserter, so he carried out the orders.

At the end of the war his mind gradually deteriorated, until he completely lost his mind.

The conversation has given me a lot to think about.🤔

The C's answer was:

A: There can be negative karma involved with many things.

If being tortured to death is part of your karmic lesson profile then there will probably be no time and no means for you to prevent it from happening.
(Which reminds me of that hapless little boy in Brazil who was fatally tortured by his mother)

Karma as an element in self-defense is something we have not explored in this thread.

Nor can we, I think, without knowing our individual karmic debts.

But then again being on our particular individual paths, we might have the chance to atone for our karmic debts by working on ourselves and striving for a common higher goal. The suffering many of us have gone through in their (current) lives may be another indication for atonement.

A different approach for those who feel guilty harming others in self-defense would be to realize that you are actually doing a service to others by preventing them from piling up their karmic debt burden.

Sorry for interrupting with a little other thing, but I think it's linked to this. I don't want to conclude anything from it so I will just describe my situation from yesterday:
Yestarday I went with my wife to wedding party of her friend. That friend is rather selfish person, but I'm not sure about that, anyway that day was diffrent from others. There was a lot of little bad things that day (only for me): When I was tying my shoes unexpectedly, the chair broke and I fell to the ground, The bus driver in front of the church got in my way and yelled at me for no reason, My wife accidentally spilled a bottle of drink on me, it doesn't happen to her. Each of these situations could have done me more or less harm but ended up "only" on negative emotions thanks to "little awarness" but there was one final bad situation that could even end our lifes. When we were returning from the wedding house at night by car, we had to cross the forest road (the house was a little further from the city). Bandits (probably) who were watching for someone stopped us in the forest . They behaved reflective things like the police and forced me to stop the car by blocking the road from afar. When I realized the situation I took advantage of their moment of embarrassment that unblocked the way and I immediately moved forward. Nothing happened to us, but I don't know what to think about it. I must add that such situations are extremely rare here.
How do you think, could it be an attack related to this forum activity?

If it is an attack, it may not even be related to anything you did recently, but something you are to do in the future. We never really seem to know for sure what brings on an attack. I suppose the question is, if you had been stopped by the bandits, would this thread have changed how you reacted? It seems to me you managed to take the best way out, and not get snared in a conflict.

Perhaps this experience showed you your weak points, and what you can do to be more aware in the future.

If you equate "forum activity" with becoming more aware then I think it's your increasing awareness that may attract certain events that has more to do with YOU and lessons you need to learn where certain information (about yourself) can be extrapolated from these events and the more you become aware then the more able you are in reading this information. And it can take many many years to even begin to see this more and more clearly with greater clarity. For a person who is completely asleep then "events" are simply things that happen to them. But as a person becomes more aware then events are not just "events that happen" but rather, they are not so accidental since there is information there that you can read regarding yourself and has more to do with you and who you are. At least I think it's kinda like that!

They behaved reflective things like the police and forced me to stop the car by blocking the road from afar. When I realized the situation I took advantage of their moment of embarrassment that unblocked the way and I immediately moved forward. Nothing happened to us, but I don't know what to think about it. I must add that such situations are extremely rare here.

Do you mean that in a forested road area, they imitated a police traffic stop, which you drove around? I don't think there would be a link to forum activity, only in that they could be unconscious agents. I just read monotonic's post.

Thank you for your answers, thanks to this forum I understand that nothing come coincident but I still can't understand the whole mechanism. Maybe I will describe this as good as I can in english without any conclusions:

With my wife we were driving by our car on single lane road in forest. A car appeared from Opposite which had long-range blinding lights on. Some times the drivers forget to turn them off soo I also turned on my long-range blinding lights to let him know. In that moment I saw someone in my lane waving a reflective thing resembling police equipment to stop drivers. At this point, the road was blocked by a foreign car in one lane and a man in my lane. I thought maybe an accident had happened and someone was desperately calling for help. I slowed down and saw that he was just a man in a hoodie. From that moment everything happened very quickly. I started to open the window to ask what was going on. That man began to get out of my way to come to the window. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that the strange car was moving slowly, my wife saw him sitting in a pair of men. Now two events at the same time: The man who was standing on the road began to say nervously "go, go" and from the forest another man ran towards him, they started shouting something. I don't remember the rest because as soon as I saw enough gap for my car I focused all my attention on getting out of there.

... from Castaneda:
If someone is waiting for me with a powerful rifle with a telescopic sight I simply will not come around."
i.e. the idea is to develop such level of awareness that you won't get into such situations in the first place.
Someone posted music by Sturgill Simpson in the listening-thread. I did not know this musician and searched a bit, finding an interesting story he shared on Joe Rogan.
To avoid confusion: In this case he had a rifle, not the attacker. But what I found interesting, apart from the fact that he didn't went berserk and kept cool, was how his life situation was set up for this encounter, i.e. his family away/safe, he alone with a new and loaded weapon next to him, turning a possibly devastating incident into just a lesson without any harm done.

Moment two gunmen shoot a Jersey City cop after they killed a detective, stole a U-Haul and killed three civilians before SWAT shot them dead in a kosher store at the end of a two-hour standoff

The news above reminded me of part of the Cs transcript where there are individuals who are programmed to do certain things such as doing shootings. It seems the programmed people were supposed to go "off" all at once, but that there were some that were activated sooner. It reminds me of Order 66 from Star Wars... I might be not reading it right, but it could also allude to the U.S. being the "5D city on a hill".

Doing the work can help deprogram individuals I think.

Session 24 September 2001 said:
Q: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
A: Yes.
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
A: No.
Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.

I was reading the 24 September 2001 transcript and was reminded about a mechanism that they use to cause these shootings. It can come from HAARP array beam focusing! Tread with care and stalk the self.

Another interesting tidbit from the Cs is the following:

Session 24 September 2001 said:
Q: (L) Should we buy a gun to have on hand in the house?
A: No.

Maybe guns aren't the answer in these trying times?

Back
Top Bottom