Learning reason - political objective reality analysis and synthesis of textual material

Michal

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi,

So there was this UN high level week in September between 18-26 September 2023. I was hearing one relation concluding that actually countries of the world declared loosing sovereignty to the United Nations.
So I wanted to find out myself what would I understand from the addresses and concluding papers of the summit.
Actually I realized that from those declarations I am not able to find out (except climate change agenda) what will be the future outcome.
I realized that I am not able to work on such material due to lack of knowledge (as I think) of methods of working on such material.

Source: _General Assembly High-level Week 2023 | United Nations

I put link here to material which I begun to study myself.
Maybe others who would like to join to find out how may we put such thing (the conclusions and works of policy makers) on the workshop table and pull out conclusions for ourselves what are possible consequences resulting from such policies.
I am looking for reasonable way of concluding such material based on textual evidence only.
I suppose that from declarations we may already draw conclusions without waiting for the fruits. We may "predict" the fruits based on declared thoughts.

It is not that I meet that subject now. I already was introduced to some in the past and here my guide is manual / book by Marguerite A. Peeters "The globalization of the western cultural revolution. Key concepts, operational mechanisms." However she is sharing her work achievements but not methods by which she was able to come to such conclusions.

I never got proper workshop skills myself how to work on such material however I wish I was able to analyse and understand it better for the sake of not falling pray of seductive slogans, simplifications, generalizations and lies.

Some questions that I would like to find an answer on are below:
How to methodically approach such subject?
What tools shall we use and should be available on our crafting table (I use analogy to "historian craft" book)?
What important information is there?
Which objective evidence we may draw from policy statements or declarations?
How policy is being forged into processes and those into agendas?
How policy is then put into reality, by whom, what means, how, when etc?
What we may get from working on such material?
How such work may help us on our way navigating through the life on Earth and beyond?

I see that this work could be the work from basics: for example when notion of "sustainable development" comes up I would not know how to deal with it and this is like ABC of the new-speech.
And further: I already assumed based on some material read already that this new-speech exists and "sustainable development" is its example. But do I really understand it or am I just repeating other's work without understanding?

So - that is what I attempt to do: create crafting table and find out tools necessary for work on textual material for recognition of implications coming or not out of it.

for example when notion of "sustainable development" comes up I would not know how to deal with

Thanks Kosma,
Maybe material You linked is even more interesting as in Nazi's declarations we already know how they ended in practice. UN agendas are not yet realized, they are in progress.

So:
1. We demand the union of all Germans in a Greater Germany on the basis of the right of national self-determination.
WE - who exactly?
demand - missing from whom?
the union - presupposes lack of it
Greater Germany - was there formal legal entity like that in time of this declaration or declared name was revealing intention in creating one?
Germans in a Greater Germany - how are those two defined?
People of not yet existing land - could be people created in idea / by idea living in a land created in idea/ by idea
So "they" are declaring creation of new nation and new land/state.
right of national-self determination - presupposition of some law system

2. We demand equality of rights for the German people in its dealings with other nations, and the revocation of the peace treaties of Versailles and Saint-Germain.
equality of rights in its dealings with other nations - so "they" want equal rights as other nations have now
demand equality of rights presupposes lack of it at this time
the revocation of the peace treaties - as they come just after the general equality demand if it is in one category than it may be that those peace treaties were particularly breaking the right of equality in view of declaring people
So they want to have some impact on international law, international relations and change them in order to establish more rights for their own nation which now they are missing

3. We demand land and territory (colonies) to feed our people and to settle our surplus population.
We demand land - not yet defined "we" demand land from whom? Is there any free land for sale?
Such declaration if the addressee is not defined like here becomes most general means: we demand from all that are not "we" so from all people of the planet and/ or from the handler/s of the land.
... and territory (colonies) - this presupposes conquering of other nations / other territories
So: "they" want to expand their land possession. They think about their own needs. No sign of considering others rights and needs. Sense of entitlement. Narcissism.

4. Only members of the nation may be citizens of the State. Only those of German blood, whatever their creed, may be members of the nation. Accordingly, no Jew may be a member of the nation.
Only members of the nation.... - why? what is the basis for such a statement?
they make citizenship interconnected with belonging to a nation. What does it mean to be citizen of a state? It means to belong to a nation.
What is missing is which nation "they" talk about?
Further they bring notion of German blood - what is it? how it is defined?
no Jew may be a member of the nation - so in first declarations they put a lot of emphasis in equalising rights and bringing more justice (in their view) to their own nation which means that belonging to the nation is something good, belonging to the nation entails that "we" care about it, it's rights and needs. Not belonging to the nation means opposite.

To be continued. Any comments?

Back
Top Bottom