Let me present you our new family member: Arthur

Very nice family addition, loreta. Arthur seems just great; and looks Jack Russell'ish indeed.

Arthur = masc. proper name, from Medieval Latin Arthurus/Arturus, usually said to be from Welsh arth "bear," cognate with Greek arktos,Latin ursus (see arctic). :)

Congrats Loreta. Arthur is really cute and seems to be a great addition to your family.

Thank you for sharing and I think Arthur has found a new great home :hug2:!

Thank you very much for your gentle words. He is really something. So little and already so present and full of love. He sleeps in our bed after giving us kisses by hundred. This morning he was in the arms of my husband, amazing. When he wakes up he is like a ball of kisses and joy. He flies, he seems very happy. Dogs are really, really strange, amazing, mysterious. They come in our lives for something. If there is a dog in your life is for something. He is there to give and specially to receive. And then specially to give. There is always a Plan in the brain of a dog when he lives with you. :) The Universe is the maker of this Plan, by the way.

Thank you for sharing Arthur Loretta! I am sure he will bring the pack and the family years of joy! His pictures are adorable!

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, loreta! Arthur is adorable :D He definitely looks like he has terrier blood. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Glad to hear your husband is getting along well with him. He is a wonderful gift in your lives. May he bring much love and joy to the family :flowers:

I really like his sweet a deep look.He has a wonderful eyes.I feel happy that you find each other,just is the right moment.Definitely the Universe is a Marker. :love:

Oh....my....god! He is so adorable! Congratulations, loreta, on your new family member! And, an added bonus that your husband is interacting with him. And, he looks like he could be quite mischievous if he so desires. He will be running the whole house soon, I think. ;)

Have a beautiful New Year lovers of cats and dogs. Arthur is a joy, even if at every moment I think with love about Blacky. Arthur is happy with us, he is crazy like a bird. It is fun to have dogs and cats and with them face this world. I am still looking for a big dog, I wanted always to be surrounded with big ones, I feel secure.

Happy happy new year!

shellycheval said:
What a joy! Definitely Jack Russell--prepare for a lot of chewing--on everything. :lol:

:lol: The chewing is really teaching me a lesson at the moment as a first time dog owner.

maiko said:
shellycheval said:
What a joy! Definitely Jack Russell--prepare for a lot of chewing--on everything. :lol:

:lol: The chewing is really teaching me a lesson at the moment as a first time dog owner.

Yes, he started already. But not just Jack Russells love to destroy things. When I had Laika, a belgian shepper, she was 2 months. She eat many books, tables, chairs... I was never mad with her, I really don't know why. She was so cute and happy. ;D Whith Arthur he is so cute and happy also. I have to be careful with wires, he already eat the wire of a headphone. :shock:

Thanks for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom