Letters to Putin

Michal

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi All,
I have sent email today to Mr. Putin asking him to take a look on ketogenic diet benefits and listing the books like Life without Bread, The art and science of low carb. living, The Ketogenic Diets, Primal Body Primal Mind and actually begging him to get interested in ketogenic diet. Well I do not know if he even reads it but just wanted to tell You what I did and thought that maybe in 2000 characters in the letter somebody may convey more things to the point. I really wish that he gets interested in keto diet. I hope I hope I hope.

It would be indeed great if he switches to a keto diet. I guess in the position he is in right now, a good health is really essential. I can imagine that the PTB are really trying hardly to bring him down right now, ore then ever, including with health attacks of all sorts.

Yes we can hope but if it is likely is another question.

But if more people here would write to him about it and how important it might be for him right now, maybe the chances will go up that he will read it?

So I would say lets do it!

Get him on the cold adaption also :lol: who knows, he may be a pro as he's from Russia!

There are rumors in Russia that Putin is sick for the moment - so the advice is needed.

Rumors of Putin's Illness Run in Media - http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/13/4423

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
There are rumors in Russia that Putin is sick for the moment - so the advice is needed.

Rumors of Putin's Illness Run in Media - http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/13/4423

Rumors that were greatly inflated by Reuters, a Western media outlet. Canceling a meeting or two does not equal being on a deathbed.

Heimdallr said:
Jeremy F Kreuz said:

Rumors that were greatly inflated by Reuters, a Western media outlet. Canceling a meeting or two does not equal being on a deathbed.

Or being ill at all.

Avala said:
Or being ill at all.

Yep, as if a person (even a president) cannot take a time off for what ever their private reason may be.

Keit said:
Avala said:
Or being ill at all.

Yep, as if a person (even a president) cannot take a time off for what ever their private reason may be.

Yeah, as if Putin has to present everything officially like carrying it on a tablet! Even if he is sick, it may just be a cold or something. This is common right now. Many people in my city (including myself) have been through it lately.

Lilyalic said:
Get him on the cold adaption also :lol: who knows, he may be a pro as he's from Russia!

It seems, as if he already is. I have found this one for example: _http://sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/news/2013_06_17/President-Putin-rumored-to-swim-in-icy-lake-at-G8-summit-7955/

[size=12pt][size=10pt]President Putin rumored to swim in icy lake at G8 summit

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin will go for an early morning swim in the icy waters of Lough Erne during the course of the G8 summit in Northern Ireland, as US President Barack Obama has already reserved a local gym with a swimming pool and refused to back down on his decision, reports The Times.

A source in British police confirmed the Putin rumor.

The water in the lake is rather chilly, but “That’s how the President likes it. He has, after all, swum in Siberia,” the newspaper notes.

Voice of Russia, Times

I assume, that Putin might even have preferred that option! :lol:

On another note: would it be okay to link SOTT articles in an email to Putin? Like that one Miss Segura wrote about Ketogenic Diet?

Putin is religious, so he will pray on a regular basis, I would think, but EE breathing exercises and POTS might also be beneficial for him, apart from a keto diet.
I do worry about him from time to time.

This thread was inspired by @thorbiorn’s post referring to the letters that Putin receives give him hope.

I wrote a letter and deliberated with myself whether I should share it here, and came to the conclusion that sharing my attempt to uplift and support Putin’s efforts would in turn uplift and inspire like-minded forum members.

I'd like to read a letter sent to Putin...

@Bojan71 you have your wish 😄🙌🏻 I would also like to see the kinds of things that other forumites have sent to Putin!

Hello President Putin.

I was moved to write something encouraging to you and your administration, to offer my support, and to offer a voice for those that share my sentiments in the U.K. and the “collective west”.

As you are no doubt aware, citizens in the west are saturated in lies and propaganda on a daily basis. I watch the machinations of our psychopathic leaders play out in the news; they twist everything upside down and inside out. There are many people that will never see through it, but for those that do (or are beginning to see) it feels like there is no escape and that there is no one to talk to. I am grateful for the work of perspicacious independent journalists that have found a way through the cracks of the media blackout. It is a shame it has to be this way and it is the main reason I am driven to APOLOGISE to you, for any animosity or hostility that you or anybody from the wider Russian community have received from my countrymen.

The way that Russia has been treated on the international stage by the U.K., the U.S. and its allies is deplorable. You and your administration have been nothing but decent and competent statesmen, and have tried to find a way through global issues with the good of everyone in mind. You should rightly be seen as a role model for the rest of the world.

I am confident that there are many of us in the west that share my sentiments. Perhaps as a collective we will find the courage to liberate ourselves from our overlords, but I fear we must suffer a hard winter or two before we learn our lessons the hard way! I only hope we have the collective wisdom to weed out any “wolves in sheep’s clothing” if we get that far.

My real message is this. Putin, you are the hope of many on this planet. Whenever you are alone or in darkness, never forget the astonishing light of your own being. You are bringing us all to a fairer, brighter future. For some of us, it has to get worse before it gets better (if at all!). Don’t give up!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom